Welcome to XO EXO CIRCUS (pt 4)

XO EXO CIRCUS

Hello. I’m sure you are all annoyed by me. I have school and blah blah blah (you know what I’m talking about). Yeah this is an update and don't know when the next chapter or updating pattern will be.

 

 

Hello again my lovely ladies and gens. Our first act will be Tao. Said Chen

The whole crowd cheers and screams.

OH TAO OPPAAA HES SO HOT.

‘ARRGH can’t they just see this in peace, but nooo they just have to scream don’t they.

OOO, someone is interested in this Tao dude.

No I am not, Chanyeol shut it.

Oh well Yifan suit yourself.

You can't talk either, you like that guy who looks like a girl.

NO I DON'T, LOOK HES STARTING HIS SHOW.

What where, now?

Yes, now look.

 

 

 

 

 

Yifan POV

There he was with his lean body and piercing eye stare that could radiate all the way to where I was sitting which is far away. His moves were exotic. The sweat and sound of his weapons combining in a sequence on formations were beautiful, graceful even. Jumping and doing steps in such speed and perfection it was perfect. I couldn’t take my eyes away from him he was just mesmerizing. Oh I’m semi hard WHAT THE ARGHHHHH. What to do it’ll pass.

Yifan hyung are you ok?

Fine Chanyeol its finished right?

Yeah it has.

Ok, be right back.

IT DID NOT PASS I WU YIFAN JUST HAD A HARD ON LIKE WTF. Just by looking at a guy doing Wushu how is this possible. He managed to make me hard which no one I MEAN NOO ONE HAS DONE TO ME LIKE THIS. Ahh I need to hurry and do my business.

MEANWHILE.

 

I wonder what happened to Hyung. Said Chanyeol.

Probably had some ‘business’ to attend. Said a girl next to him.

He doesn’t do anything.

(Facepalms), and just turns away. How dumb is he?

OK weird girl. He’s probably pissing, yeah it cant be anything else it not like he could be by that act. That never happens.

OHHHHH SO THAT WHAT SHE MENT. WOW IS THIS TRUE HE HAD A HARD ON.

People started to stare at him in disapproving ways.

Sorry.

CHANYEOL WHAT ARE YOU SAYING. His group of friends said.

OHHH HYUNG HAD A HARD ON AND THAT'S WHY HE LEFT.

Shut up will you I just went to piss.

Oh your back Yifan hyung

Yeah and I didn't do that now shut up.

Yes, Hyung.

What Chanyeol didn't know was that he did have one and was reveling it quietly.

 

 

 

ACT NUMBER TWO PEEPS. GIVE IT UP FOR THE JUGULLING DANCERS KAI AND SEHUN.

OMG LOOKS ITS HIM THE PARROT BOY.

YEAH IT IS NOW SHUSH.

All right I’ll be quite Min.

Yeah you will.

Oh it started.

 

Luhan POV

OH ITS HIM THE MY PRINCE. EWW, THAT’S SAPPY. Just a guy that waved to me and I have some attraction too. HE WAS MAKING JUGGLING LOOK SO HOT.THE OTHER GUY WAS ALSO HOT BUT SEHUN IS BETTER. (Don’t know why this is in caps he not screaming everything sorry). They were juggling batons and dancing while the other guy was juggling. The juggling bit was boring as but Sehun made it 100 times better. With his abs and cute/handsome face, and those lips. OMG they were so pink and just kissable. Luhan stop thinking you ert we don't even know each other. But he just looks so y. I was looking at him the whole time. Everything around me was shut of and I was staring at him. His movement were very smooth and the way he moved his waist down was flawless and lots of energy. It looked like he loved what he was doing. With life and love. Ohh it finished with the song booming and him ending in a very pose. This was making me feel weird. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me tell me Minseok.

 

Oh Luhan what’s wrong why are you flushed?

Nothing I’m fine.

Here have some water.

Thanks.

He gulped a mouthful after watching that he felt weird. Some water would help me.

 

They went of stage and then the host came back.

HELLO DID WE LIKE THAT.

YESSSSS

DON'T WORRY YOU WILL SEE MORE OF THEM IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE SHOW. Now I present to you… It's a secret for you to find out.

Bwo.

Min you are impatient you just want to see CHEN.

No I don't.

Music had started to play and there were two GIRLS.THERE WERE ONLY GUYS IN THE INTRODUCTION.

MIN calm done I thinks it's a cross dress. Said Luhan.

No it’s. My breath was caught half way as I saw him in that chocolate brown hair and pretty lips beginning to sing while doing Trapeze with the other. They were both sitting on the trapeze and were singing very melodiously to a sad song.

It made no sense at first but after they started to swing and reach to the other but would never make it. They would flip and turn with intense moves. And sing while doing that was amazing. Chen-shi voice was so mellow and music to ears. It was like a lullaby to me. It was very soothing. I wish I could meet him and tell him that he was great but I’m not sure if I can. The other guy was how Chanyeol was interested in. he was all head over heels in love with this dude. I wonder how he is coping. Like me who looks cool on the out side but Screaming on the inside.

 

Chanyeol POV

OH HYUNG LOOK ITS HIM.

THE ONE I SAW. 

AH YOU SHUT IT NOW OR ELES I WILL KILL YOU.

Ok Yifan hyung. 

He or she I should say was cute as. His singing and everything was pretty and cute. I was just staring and he looked my way and smiled at me. SMILED AT ME. THIS IS MY LUCKY DAY. His lips were very red like a strawberry. His light caramel hair was pretty too. Even if he is a guy he still will definitely pass as a girl. He was doing his Trapeze with emotion and love towards his singing and it was WONDERFUL. He could be the one. I have been searching all my life for the one. I think it’s him. I hope he will notice me so I can make my move. GO CHANYEOL.