Joonmyun's Misery

XO EXO CIRCUS

Joonmyun is crying and Kyungsoo has no idea what to do. This is the first time that he is crying so hard that there is so much sound and hysterical sobbing from his mouth saying between the lines of date and Lay.

 

Joon why are you crying?

 

Laylikessomeoneandhetoldmetocome. Even more sobbing comes after that.

 

What can you please speak slower I cannot follow.

 

I have a date to morrow with L-Lay. With out finishing his sentence he starts on his hysteric sobs which change in to wails. Kyungsoo how is dumfounded just hugs Joonmyun in order to comfort him. After about 20 minutes he stopped his crying and started to sniffle.

 

Are you ok now? Oh boy he said the wrong words in this situation.

 

HOW AM I OK WHEN I AM GOING ON A DATE WITH LAY BUT T-THE DATE I-IS NOT FOR ME? he starts to cry again.

 

What why would he call you on a date then?

 

He hiccup wants me hiccup to h-h-help him b-before the date. He starts to cry even harder again. Kyungsoo was at a loss and had no idea how to sooth him so he called one of his Hyung’s to help him calm him.

 

Hello Minseok hyung Joonmyun is crying and I have no idea on what to do?

 

REALLY WHAT’S WRONG? I’LL COME OVER NOW.

 

After that call there is a knock on the door and he goes and opens it to find Minseok with some item and a sleepy Luhan beside him. Sleepy Luhan is wide awake after hearing cries inside more like wails growing bigger in sound until it can be heard clearly from the door that is it Joonmyun crying. A now wide-awake Luhan goes in quickly to where the sound is followed but the other two. Luhan is the first to reach Joonmyun and sits close to where he is.

 

Joonmyun what’s wrong why are you crying so much? Did something happen? Did someone say something to you? OH I WILL KILL THAT BASTARD IF I HAVE TO.

 

No hyung n-nothing happened I’m fine see. He tries to smile but it only becomes a frown straight after.

 

NO YOU ARE NOT WHAT HAPPENED?

 

I-I-I. He started to cry again and couldn't stop at all.

 

Minseok saw this and got an item from his bag that was Chamomile Tea and started to make it for Joonmyun thinking that it will calm him down. Kyungsoo went to help by telling him where the cups and things were. After preparing the tea Minseok poured four cups and handed it to Joonmyun and every one else. Joonmyun received the tea and started to drink finally calming him down after everyone finished Minseok was the one to ask about his cries early on was about.

 

Hey you ok?

 

I’m ok, thank you for the tea.

 

Your welcome but why were you crying?

 

Kyungsoo, can you tell them please?

 

Ok. This is what I got from his slurred speech; he has a date tomorrow with Lay o the guy with the orange hair that we saw at the mall today.

 

Yeah I saw him with Joonmyun. Said Minseok.

 

But he told Joonmyun to help with the date.

 

WHAT THEN YOU GUYS ARENT ACUALLY GOING ON A DATE? Asked Luhan.

 

I don’t know he said that he has the courage to say his feelings to the g-guy he likes and he want me t-to h-help him. His eyes got watery again and he was about to cry but Kyungsoo stopped him.

 

If you cry it will not change anything. Maybe you heard wrong?

 

No I didn't he said that he needed help on making the date perfect before he comes.

 

Maybe he likes you and is asking you to help him but that entire helping is the actual date? Said Luhan.

 

WHAT THE IS THAT LOGIC?

 

KYUNGSOO IT COULD BE TRUE.

 

Yeah that's weird but it would be cool.

 

This doesn’t help me and I like him. I realized that after I met him.

 

Oh Joonmyun you should still go on the date and be happy for him. If you truly like him then you have to let go if he confesses to someone else other that you.

 

I’ve never felt like this Minseok hyung. I have always been scared of this feeling and tried to avoid it but after he came I just couldn’t my heart and everything started acting differently. I would blush whenever he is near but will act normally on the out side but inside there would be butterflies and a whole mind of its own.

 

Wow you must really like Lay huh? Said Minseok.

 

I do he is really nice and I even said I am his number one fan.

 

Ha ha that's cute Joon. Said Kyungsoo.

 

S-shut up, I don’t know how to go tomorrow with out crying.

 

Joon you should just go and be a good friend even if it hurts you should go. Treat it like a date. Said Luhan.

 

I do want to go and help because I said I will and I don’t want to let him down on this awesome date for the guy he likes, hah the guy he likes is lucky.

 

Joonmyun who knows it may be you just have hope and go tomorrow.

 

I have to Minseok hyung that's what friends do.

 

OK MAKE SURE YOU GET A GOOD NIGHTS REST OK.

 

YEAH LUHAN HYUNG THANKS FOR HELPING MINSEOK HYUNG.

 

IT’S OK GOOD NIGHT.

 

Kyungsoo lead then out and bid them good night and Luhan mumbling about what outfit to wear for someone’s date. He came back to see Joonmyun surprisingly not crying but sleeping on the couch peacefully with tear stained cheeks and looked exhausted. Good thing the twin towers didn't come otherwise it would have been a problem. He looked at Joonmyun and lifted him wrapping an arm around his waist and putting Joonmyun’s hand over his shoulder taking him to his bed and tucking him in.

 

Good night hyung. Kyungsoo said and he went into his room and slept.

 

 

 

 

Wow I think this chapter is really weird. No Luhan and Kris have left EXO. Personally I am not so affected because Luhan actually told the members of his departure unlike Kris who just left with out saying anything to the members. But I am really worried on what will happen with Tao and Lay thought. Will they also leave EXO or will they stay? I had this idea where all the Chinese members left and form their own band in china and debut in their home country. Whatever decisions EXO make or any band I will respect their choice. There is always a reason to why they choose to leave.