Car trip (pt 2)

XO EXO CIRCUS

What game do you want to play exactly Luhan?

Lets see Chanyeol. I have a game where you say a word and the last letter if that word the next person has to say another word starting with that letter. Or we could do a story where everyone has to say a word that makes a story. Example once I would say then you would say upon and it keeps on going until we get bored or think the story's done.

Oh oh let's play and Kyungsoo your joining us.

Fine lets just play a game and if I don't like if I ain't playing.

Ok, suit your self. Luhan Hyung you go first.

Thanks Chan. How long do we have to go till we reach.

Half an hour so we have time.

Ok I'll start. Said Luhan.

Once

Upon

A

Time

There

Lived 

A

y

Princess

Called

LULU

Whaf the you bastard.

Hahahaha serves you right B-I-T-C-H

YOU argh I don't want to play because if you. This game just got fun and you ruin it like every single ing thing you do ruins everthing.

Uh Excuse me but I recall that your little mouth of yours dose much worst by bleeding our ears with your unnecessary talks and gossips on the latest additions of what ever .

 They are not they have a name. RUBIC CUBE god you must be deaf. Chanyeol you don't think that I am talkative do you?

Ahh no you are present to talk to I guess.

See DO ING KYUNGSOO so ha it's just you being an and ruin all the fun.

Sahhhaha what ever LULU.

OH YOU'VE DONE IT.

1.NO PLEASE DONT FIGHT IN MY CAR 

2. We are almost there.

Ok So both of you shut it just for a bit and then you can curse each other as much as you want but not in CAR GO IT.

Hum Bastard. Said Luhan

. Said Kyungsoo

Thank you oh look is this the place Luhan Hyung.

 Oh it is too faster let's go quickly to save seats.

Oh finally we are here now I can kill you LULU

BRING IT BASTARD

Oh we are here.

(They all get out and cat fight while chanyeol is staring at something rather someone and smiling like an idiot not caring about his other friends at all.)

In the other car everthing is going quite peacefully until all hell breaks out when the usual two start to fight and Minseok in the corner tring to stop them.

Yifan will you stop singing to that song your singing just ruined it.

Its not even korean so how do you know that it is ruined.

Your pitch is horrible and it's just disgracing the song STOP singing please your going to make me cry.

Ohhhh Baby don't cry tonight Dāng hēiyè zàicì liàng qǐlái. Ohhh

Please stop Minseok Hyung Tell him to stop please(puppy dog eyes)

Yifan please stop both of you are annoying me so please stop singing and Joonmyun stop with that expression.

Ok. Both if them said. Instead Yifan started to rap this time which was okay to hear from Minseok but for the other this was not the case.

No why are you rapping now this is ridiculous why can't you just stay quite for now please Hyuung please.

Wow you little using formalities for me finally took you long enough.

oh Yifan is that the place.

I see Chanyeol's car so it must be this place.

Finally my legs ache and I need food. Says Minseok

(all of them have reached the place and are going to go inside.)

Hi long time no see you are so switching partners Hyung please I can not stand being with Luhan and then Kyungsoo at the same time is Torture.

Sorry can't have them I can't deal with one then how am I supposed to deal them sorry dude but I ain't changing with them.

No Yifan Hyung wait.

Sorry Chamyeol but come quick cause we need seats.

Fine coming.( I wonder if I see 'her' again.