date part 8

XO EXO CIRCUS

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/478296422899779344/

 

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/308496643195722722/

 

Joonmyun walked out of the apartment and went to the elevator and jabbed in ground floor and waited. He was feeling very depressed that he had to go on a ‘date’ which wasn’t for him. Being the nice guy he is he decided to help him and put all his feelings aside just for him. The sound came indicating that it was time to get out of the elevator and exited the apartment complex and waited out side near a curb waiting for Lay to arrive. It was summer but it was rather cold and it was chilly. How he hated the cold, why did I agree to this its only hurting me? It’s because I’m in love idiot Joonmyun. He said to himself. It was getting colder and there was still no sign of him. Looking around he saw a car advancing to him and when it came closer he realized that it was Lay driving and when he was close he stopped. The window went down.

 

Hey.

 

Hi Lay.

 

Lay got out of the car and opened the door for him to sit and then went to the driver spot.

 

Hello were you cold waiting for me?

 

It is cold but I could manage. He lied.

 

Sorry it took me some time; here ill put the heater on for ya.

 

Thank you, where is this date happening?

 

Tomorrow actually.

 

Tomorrow?

 

Yeah we don't have to do much you just need to be with me for the whole thig ok?

 

Umm.. Ok.

 

Thank you.

 

Ok then where are we going to set up this date?

 

Surprise.

 

What why is it a surprise when I’m not your date?

 

Just look forward to it ok.

 

Ok. He was so confused on why it was a surprise but he just stayed quite and listened to him.

 

The ride was rather quite Joonmyun just looking at the car and lights pass by and try not to look depressed or shed tears while Lay was happy and praying that his plan will work. Both were in deep thoughts until Lay realized that they actually reached their destination. Daehan Cinema.

 

Your talking your date to the movies first?

 

Yeah I know its cliché. He grinned

 

I think that person will like it Lay.

 

Pick a movie you think will be good to watch.

 

M-me?

 

Yeah, if I choose I think it would be bad.

 

Oh ok I think it should be a romance one. It will set the mode.

 

Which movie?

 

I want to watch this one, I have been dying to watch it and I think your date will like it.

 

Yeah. Lay was dying inside to not just spill to Joonmyun but he wanted this to work restraining him to say anything.

 

They went to the ticket line and Lay bought two and also brought one large popcorn and drinks.

 

Joonmyun are you ready to watch the movie?

 

Yeah we can go now. Going to the toilet and calming himself before getting out and walked to the cinema and sat.

 

Joonmyun lets take a photo?

 

Ummm. Why?

 

For memory

 

Ok then take one quick.

 

Lay took out his phone and looked at him before talking the snap. He was nervous because he was so close to him and he was also smiling like an angel. He was trying to calm his beating heart from exploding and cheeks before Joonmyun could see. Luckily the theater went dim and Joonmyun was interested on the movie. Lay was trying to watch the movie but the only thing he could focus on was Joonmyun the whole time. His expression would change, as a new mood was present. Heck he didn't like romance because it was so predictable but Joonmyun liked so he is now watching it for his sake. He was finding it very funny that this movie had a plot, which he already figured guessing that the girl had a disease and had not so long to live. He was about to grab the popcorn but he heard small sniffles beside him and saw him crying (adorably). While whipping his tears by his sleeves but new ones would came again. This scene was sad as she was telling him about her illness and both of them were crying. He still heard sniffles and got his handkerchief out and passed it to him.

 

Here use this.

 

A sniffling Joonmyun looked at him and gave a slight nod before wiping his eyes and nose with his handkerchief. Even if that was disgusting he didn't care one bit it was Joonmyun the guy he likes and he will be the only one for a while. The movie was boring the only person he was looking at was Joonmyun and occasional glances at the movie. He looked at the movie and saw what he supposed as near the ending be cause they were in the hospital and the girl was really pale and looked like she was going to die soon. He already knew that she was going to die soon. The beep of the heart monitor went of and then he felt someone bury his head in his chest. He felt his shirt get wet and saw Joonmyun holding on to him tight. He wrapped his arms around his body and held him close and looked at the movie ending where her lover put her ashes in the sea and said good-bye. The movie was sad and he learnt that Joonmyun was on emotional person. The ending credits rolled and the light went on and every one were leaving. Most people were crying and others looked like they were going to cry but didn't want to show.

 

Joonmyun its time to go the movie finished. Still holding Joonmyun close he let go and waited for him to settle so they could get up and go for dinner. After a while Joonmyun stopped sniffling.

 

I’m ok now Lay, thank you.

 

What for?

 

F-for y-your c-chest.

 

Haha its ok let get dinner shall we?

 

Ok. Both of them got out and did their ‘business’ and then proceeded to go for dinner.

 

Lay where are you choosing for dinner?

 

Don’t you know that there is a place we can eat here?

 

There isn’t one I’m pretty sure?

 

Well we can eat there but yeah they don't have food there.

Ok let’s go to that place.

 

We will right now. Lay takes Joonmyun’s hand and takes him to the place where he has already planned for this evening. They went in an elevator and Lay jabbed in the 8th floor and they went up to the floor. Joonmyun was not expecting what he saw as Lay lead him to the area and was met with roses.

 

This is the Sky rose garden, you like it?

 

It’s beautiful Yixing. Lay was blushing as he said his real name and saw Joonmyun in pure delight as he went and saw the roses around and was smiling god he looked stunning as the sun shined on him making his fair skin glow and hair shine. Yixing don't be a mess up. Was chanted as he advanced to him. The place was reversed for him and Joonmyun that took a lot of tries for the manager to agree to and have people come up and give them food. He put a lot of money in this and he even prepared a little surprise for him. Oh he was ing nervous right now.

 

Joonmyun do you like this place?

 

I LOVE IT. I’m sure your date for tomorrow will like it.

 

Yeah I just hope I don't stuff up tomorrow. He didn’t realize the sad look on Joonmyun’s face as he said that but Joonmyun was trying hard to be strong and not break in front of his love. He needed to forget and move on. Putting on a smile he saw Lay coming to his and telling him to sit down. Joonmyun sat down on a chair with a table for two and saw Lay not sitting down.

 

Why aren’t you sitting down?

 

I need you to close your eyes ok?

 

Why?

 

You will see but you need to close you eyes and ne peeking?

 

Ok ill close my eyes. As he closed his eyes Lay got to work as he moved further away from him and went to an area which laid his Guitar case and stool to sit on. He tuned his guitar and took his stool and placed it silently near Joonmyun who was still keeping his eyes closed. Gosh he looked so kissable right now but he calmed his urges and sat on the stool and began to strum softly starting to play the song he was going to sing. He started to sing to Joonmyun. Joonmyun’s eyes opened and saw Lay singing to him? He was looking at a different Lay rather that him dancing he was singing. 143 were sung and their eyes met until Lay closed them again. He was blushing as he heard him sing that line but it was not meant for him, which made him sad again. He was enjoying Lay sing for him. His heart was exploding with feelings but there was a part, which felt pain making him almost cry. He had to stay strong just for this dinner and then he can go home and let it all out but for now he had to stay strong and smile at the guy that will never be his.

 

Lay was still singing. He was scared that his voice will crack half way through be cause of nerves but that never happened. He was voicing out his feelings to the guy sitting opposite him and was pouring it out from this song. He looked at Joonmyun and sweared that his heart burst. He kept going with ending with 143 opening his eyes and looking straight at Joonmyun. He stayed in that position and then put his guitar on the floor and walked to Joonmyun.

 

WOW THAT WAS AMAZING. Joonmyun heard no answer and saw Lay holding something else in his hand. It was a box of some sorts and he was walking to him stopped in front of his chair.

 

Lay that was so good I never knew you could sing? There was still no answer

 

Lay?

 

He opened the box and was crouching down on one knee to meet Joonmyun’s eyes. Joonmyun was looking at him confused while Lay was ready to confess.

 

Dansunhan sutjanoriga anya 143 Joonmyun. He opened the box to see a necklace with a small angel pendent on it. Joonmyun was so confused at was happening and he was in shock of what to do. Is this rehearsal?

 

Is this rehearsal?

 

Joonmyun you don't get it?

 

This is for that person tomorrow right?

 

What if I told you that was a lie?

 

I lie?

 

And the person I just sang that to is right in front of me?

 

Lay?

 

Joonmyun it’s you that I like. I did all of this for you. That was a lie for you to help me out. The person that I like is you Joonmyun.

 

Joonmyun was on the verge of tears and he was just staring at him until he let his tears fall. He wanted to curse at his and scream at him for how miserable he made him after saying those words about helping for hos date and confess to someone other that him. He had so many emotions in him that it just burst out after him saying 143 to him.

 

Lay was worried about this crying Joonmyun and had no idea on what to do. He opted on taking some tissues and holding his face and wiping away the tears flowing gently and kissed his fore head then his nose and cheeks and finally stopped at his lips.

 

Joonmyun I like you will you be my boyfriend?

 

Y-yes Yixing. He said in a hoarse voice from crying to mush today.

 

He looked at Joonmyun and kissed his lips tenderly and pulled back.

 

He saw Joonmyun expression and laughed at it. His eyes were wide and looked at him.

 

Joonmyun your lips are soft. He can’t believe he said that to him. what did you do Yixing.

 

Yixing.

 

Y-yes. He blushed at his real name was said.

 

You know who miserable I was when you said that you had someone you like and how you were going to confess to him and were saying that you like him in my face?

 

Joon.

 

Im not finished. And how you asked me to ‘help’ you prepare for the date?

 

Joonmyun.

 

I freaking cried after that because i thought you didn't like me. I cried so much that it hurt and on top of that coming here today I was actually fake smiling and trying not to cry and be gloomy in front of you. It hurt me a lot. He finished with a huff.

 

Joonmyun I am so sorry that I did those things to you but it was my way of confessing. I had it all planned out before hand and all the things we did today were actually the date.  You know I had to ask the manager and some other people if they could reserve this us and food was hard to get so the only thing that can deliver like a restaurant is pizza.

 

Joonmyun went into a fit of giggles. Pizza is for dinner?

 

Yeah no one else would be bothers to come here and deliver food.

 

That's hilarious Yixing. What is with the necklace is it for some one?

 

Oh the necklace is for you here let me put it on for you.

For me? it’s beautiful I love it Yixing.

 

You’re welcome Suho.

 

He blushed as he said that name to him, Angel.

 

He clipped the necklace on him and told the pizza guy to come over with a box and drink. As he placed it on the table and Lay paid.

 

I liked today Yixing.

 

Suho.

 

Yes.

 

I love you.

 

Yixing.

 

I love you 143.

 

143 too Yixing lets eat.

 

Both of them eat and laughed at each other at jokes or stories from each other. In general both of them were happy to be together.

 

 

 

Yixing thank you for today I enjoyed it.

 

I was nervous you know if I messed this up but it was a success because I got what I wanted which was you.

 

Stop with your cheesy words Yi.

 

Good night Myun ill text you ok.

 

Good night Yixing. He pecked Joonmyun’s lips and left in his car while Joonmyun went to his apartment. He was so happy as he went skipping and humming 143 to his apartment. After taking his key out and opened his apartment to be met with a disturbing scene of Kaisoo.

 

OMG.

 

PLEASE GIVE FEED BACK. I will appreciate that.