PROJECT YITAO COMPLETE

XO EXO CIRCUS

It took about 30 minutes to reach this place and Tao was stunned to see that it was XOXO CAFÉ in front of his sight. He heard that hyung was also going here and it made him more excited and relieved that he was not going to embarrass him self even more with gege here. 

 

The car stopped and Tao got out eagerly and was about to run in but a hand grabbed him causing him to stop and stand still.

 

You’re eager aren’t you? Yifan said and moved to Tao’s hand interlocking them together and walking to the café. Tao was surprised by the hand and blushed while it was being done but he wasn’t protesting. Walking hand in hand they reached the café and went in while Tao found a nice spot near the window for four, Yifan saw another for Two and walked with Tao over there and sat down. Tao was even more confused with this seating as there were only two seats and not four. But in order to not get gege annoyed he sat down and was getting even more confused by gege and hyung as to why no one told him about this.

 

Tao what would you like?

 

Tao seemed to have lost that interaction he had in the past as being friendly with him but after realizing his feelings it was becoming harder to act normal. Only sitting down after a few seconds and hand no idea that he was asked a question. After he was put back again to his sense with the deep mellow voice of Gege.

 

Tao are you going to order now?

 

O-oh sorry um do they sell cakes. Tao thought he blew it with his stupid question.

 

Yeah they do, its my treat so don't even bother to take out your wallet out the whole time ok.

But I should be paying you?

 

No you are not now order what you will like.

 

Tao looked back at the menu and opted for strawberry shortcake with mocha. After saying his order Yifan called the waitress and ordered what they would like. It became silent, not like it was nosier before but this silence was awkward

 And Tao was trying not to make a fool of him self by not uttering a word trying to be extra cautious around his ‘ crush’. Yifan was getting uncomfortable with the awkwardness and decided to strike up a conversation. He was about to start but the orders came and he lost his chance. Glaring at the lady as she passed he looked back at his espresso and then at Tao eating his cake making his cheeks puff up and look adorable. He smiled at the sight and couldn't wait to pinch them and kiss them. Just thinking about it made him blush. He shook himself and was going to talk to him.

 

Where are you from again?

 

I’m from Qingdao. Trying to act normal as he speaks was hard.

 

Ah that's right you told me that when we first met.

 

At the circus and then you asked me about Wushu.

 

Yeah I asked you about that, did I tell you that your performance that day was really cool?

 

No? But thank you. Making him blush at the statement.

 

Seriously you should have become something that involves Wushu.
 

I didn't want to do anything like that, other wise I wont be able to stay with my friends who are like brothers that I never had.

 

You’re like me too I didn't want to go and study in Canada even though I once did go to school there because of my not blood related brothers too.

 

Wow you did schooling in Canada, which means you know English?

 

Yes I know English Tao.

 

Tao looked at him strangely and Yifan started to laugh at his face.

 

Gege it’s not funny what did you say? He said in a pout.

 

I said that I know English to you.

 

Oh cool I only know Chinese and ok Korean; English would be nice to learn.

 

I could teach you some English?

 

Really?

 

Yeah I can teach you.

 

I would love that but I still need to finish my coffee and you do too. he said and started to finish his remaining cake and Mocha. Yifan was just staring at him with adoration and was casually sipping his espresso. Not like that's creepy.

 

After finishing they both left with Yifan paying the bill and going to their next destination. Yifan opened the door for Tao and then went in the drivers seat and started to go to their next stop, Han River.

 

In the car it was not silent any more as there was some music from the radio and the occasional words exchanged to each other. Tao was happy that he was spending time with him but he was still sad that their feelings could never be the same. Thinking that he is straight and not interested in him. Lots of negative thoughts were going through his head and it was making him depressed again but there was some hope from hyung saying that he likes him to and that just kept the light in his heart to still be ignited even though there is a lot of darkness around it but his brothers and Gege make the darkness go away from his heart and mind. He didn't realize that they were already at their next destination until there was a sudden halt causing him to go front and back in his seat.

 

We are at Han River Tao get up.

 

Oh we are?

 

You looked you were in deep thought and I didn't wan to disturb you, sorry.

 

Don't be Gege I will get out now.

 

Both of them got out and Tao saw the bikes and the river. He really liked to come here to clear his mind and some times just ride on his bike. What he didn't expect was for him to be lead to the bikes and actually ride one today. It reminded him of a date. From the cake to this was like a date, it was romantic for him but he remembered that it was a ‘friend date’, which broke his fantasy. He looked at Yifan and then at the cycles.

 

Are we riding now?

 

Well I am you aren’t.

 

What we have to ride separately.

 

Nah I got the couple one.

 

Yeah but we aren’t a couple and we need to both ride it?

Oh true, but we are going on the couple one.

 

Fine lets just do this quick. Yifan just smiled and in front while Tao went at the back. Tao was surprised as there were no pedals to pedal at the back but there were in the front. He was confused as he had never seen a one like this but he was left with no choice but to sit at the back and try not to fall forward or back as Yifan was riding.

 

Yifan was a mess he was having mixed feelings about this. Tao was very quite and looked like he didn't want to be here. He liked him a lot and he was about to rap for him but he thought of something else to do but he had to sing and rap for this one. He memorized the song fully but was going to sing some of it and them decide to confess his feelings for Tao. But Tao looked uneasy every time they would talk and it was making him rethink about what he was about to do. He really liked Tao and if this means confessing to him and getting rejected was fine with him if he sees Tao’s smile radiating to someone else then he is fine as long as Tao is smiling, he can live with it. He was going to confess an area near the Han River where Chanyeol told him to do it at.  Riding for a while he was getting tired of it but he remembered Tao was behind and was about to starts a conversation but this time he didn't see the funny path and that caused the cycle to go up a bit and have hands and a body close to his back as he was overcoming the obstacle. Finishing it the first words were going to come out.

 

Tao you ok?

 

I-I’m fine Gege.

 

Sorry, we’re almost there.

 

He felt a head nodding near his back and hands holding tighter. He was Fanboying about the touch but he was keeping his cool out side so he doesn’t look like a person on crack. It was a peace full ride after the incident and both hearts were still beating quite rapidly with out the other knowing nearly the whole trip so far both hearts are beating irregularly.

 

 

 

Guys have you put the little table and food box by Kyungsoo there?

 

Yeah Joon it’s done we have done everything stop stressing.

 

But Yi Yifan Hyung is going to confess for the first time ever it has to be perfect.

 

Calm down Suho. He kissed him on the lips to stop his blabbering, which worked.

 

O-ok lets go hide. He said blushing and Lay lead him to the near by bush and there were Baekyeol, Kaisoo, Hunhan, Chenmin and lastly them to meet the group of people helping PROJECT YITAO.

 

Hey guys everything is done and now we just need to watch this ok.

 

That's why we are here. Said Luhan with a Sehun back hugging him.

 

Ah let me go Jongin.

 

What I just want to kiss my boyfriend what’s bad about that?

 

ARGHH WE ARE NOT BOYFRIENDS. All of that was a spur in the moment things ok?

 

What ever you say Sweet cheeks.

 

DON’T…

 

Kyungsoo shhh, they are coming look. Minseok said as he was attentively looking at the area like a patrol guard while Chen was doing a lousy job at it by trying to be affectionate to him.

 

All of them were staring at Yitao and were praying that they would become a couple today.

 

 

Ah this is the place that we are going to end our day.

 

They got of the cycle and Yifan held Tao’s hand as they were going down the little hill. Yifan knew that he could walk down but just for safety he took his hand and they reached the grassed area. There was a little table with light crème tablecloth on top decorated with white plates and silver cutlery. Adding brightness to it there was candles everywhere with a little basket with a really big sign saying ‘FOOD TO EAT’. Yifan knew that it was Kyungsoo’s writing and that most of this was probably done by the others. He needed to thank everyone after this as he asked Chanyeol before to have the Gucci items with his and he was told that it was behind the tree. He guessed that the others were hiding there.  He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Tao looking really wowed and impressed by this.

 

Wow Gege what is all of this for?

 

Oh nothing just a dinner, we didn't buy dinner yet but I prepared before hand.

 

Oh it looks really pretty Gege. Yifan Blushed a bit at they way he said Gege with a really beautiful smile, which made his eyes cringe and teeth shine.

 

Ah, first sit down and lets eat ok?

 

I am really hungry right now.

 

Don't worry this food I have is really good.

 

Oh what is it?

 

He had to rush and was found with Kimchi spaghetti and some fried Chicken.

 

Tao it is Kimchi spaghetti and chicken.

 

Oh that's sounds yum.

 

Yifan took the bag and started to distribute the food and then sat down.

 

Tao you should eat.

 

Are you going to eat?

 

Yeah you eat and ill eat too.

 

Oh ok. Tao took a bite and was again showing an adorable expression making him fanboy.

 

IT’S REALLY GOOD.

 

I’ll tell you who made it later.

 

I would like to know who it is.

 

You will but I have something to show you and don't laugh ok.

 

I won’t.

 

He took a deep breath and started to ‘All Of Me by John Legend.

 

Everyone hiding were amazed with this as he was clearly going to rap but he was singing and at that a English song.

 

Baek does he know this song?

 

He loves this song he even knows the lyrics.

 

That's good now he knows what he’s saying.

 

Shh, Chan just watch.

 

 

Tao was amazed by what he was singing. He knew this song and was singing along with it. The lyrics had so much meaning and just expressing love towards a person was what Tao liked about it. He got a little sad at the thought of Yifan of maybe practicing in front of him so that he can sing to a girl or someone else. He just shoved that thought away and just listened to the song as if it was for him for now.

Yifan was getting nervous as the song was nearly over as he hit the last note. He was getting sweaty hands and lack of speech until he remembered about the Gucci bag and ran to the tree to retrieve it with the help of a random pair of hands handing it to him and rushed back to Tao who was waiting patiently.

 

Sorry to keep you waiting but how was my singing?

 

I loved it Gege it was nice to listen to it. Is it for someone special? He said with a straight face.

 

Y-yeah it is for some one special to me. at first I thought that the feelings I had was just a friendly one but after thinking and going out with that person to places made me realize that I like him more that a friend. It was hard for me to actually come up with a perfect date to confess and now I have the perfect day and time to confess. Zitao, that is now and I am confessing that I like you.

 

Np

 

 

He said he likes me?

 

Gege w-what do y-you mean?

 

Tao I like you will you go out with me?

 

B-but why would you like me?

 

Tao. He went closer to Tao and knelt so that he was face to face with him and looked into his eyes.

 

‘I like all your curves and all your edges and all your perfect imperfections’. What more would you want me to say. I like everything that I know of you now and what I will know in the future. I like You Tao. Do you accept a person to get you a expensive gift. He gave him the present behind his back and told him to open it.

 

G-g-gege you brought me Gucci.

 

Yeah it was a lot of money but I got it for you Tao. Will you be my boyfriend.

 

Tao was crying after he said that as his dream came true but Yifan was panicking at this reaction and was very frantic.

 

Tao why are you crying? did I do something to hurt you offend you? May be it's the food or the whole date is bad?

 

Tao was giggling and decided to kiss him in order for him to shut up. He moved closer to him and cupped his face and kissed him on the lips for him to shut up. There were butterflies and sparks everywhere with the drum of hearts colliding with each other in an even beat. Both of them deepening the kiss but got inturupted by a loud Squeal of cheers and claps from behind. Both of them stopped and Tao blushed.

 

Hyung what are you doing here?

 

PANDA YOU ARE HIS BOYFRIND?

 

Baek Hyung. He said blushing.

 

YAH YOU GUYS INTURUPTED THE KISS WITH MY TAO.

 

Sorry Hyung but we got excited and wanted to congratulate you.

 

Chanyeol really? All of you guys were hiding behind the tree and looking at us from there.

 

Well I wanted to see how you would confess and I didn't expect a English song? Said Minseok.

 

I wanted it to have meaning so I sang him that.

 

And I loved it Yifan Gege. Tao said as he approached closer to him and stood beside him.

 

Can I call you baby Panda?

 

G-g-gege I’m not a panda.

 

Tao baby you are to me. He said and kissed him on the head.  Tao blushed at this and buried his face near Yifan neck.

 

Gege, I like you too a lot.

 

I know Panda and I like you too. He kissed his forehead then eyelids followed by the cheeks and lastly the lips that Tao again initiated to go on his tip toes and kiss him. Wrapping his arms around his neck and tugging his hair gently to get closer. While Yifan held him around the waist. Not caring for the 10 eyes looking at them like .

 

Gege they are looking. He said out of breath as he parted first.

 

Let them its not like they don't do things in front of us?

 

But it’s embarrassing.

 

Shh Tao why don't I just kiss you and you just kiss me.

 

GEGE. He whined and started to blush like crazy.

 

Baby Panda I’m sorry but I really want to kiss you. He pouted which was a first for every one to see.

 

You look cute like that Gege.

 

I want to kiss you though?

 

No kiss for you.

 

Oh you asked for it Tao. He went up close and lifted Tao up and Tao started to laugh.

 

Gege let me go.

 

No this is your punishment.

 

Baek hyung help me! He shouted out to him but he was way to busy to even respond.

 

He was going to ask everyone else to help but everyone was busy.

 

Yifan Gege I will Wushu you if you don't put me down.

 

Not until you let me kiss you.

 

I will Wushu you. He threatened.

 

Fine I wil put you down.  He put him down and was going to kiss him again but was met with Tao dodging him and slapping him hard on the his arm.

 

Panda why did you do that?

 

You deserved it.

 

I gave you free food and Gucci, wll I want it to kiss my boyfriend which I love.

 

Love?

 

Yeah love I love you.

 

Tao was blushing again and he mumbled the same back.

 

Tao I cant hear you wht did you say. Tao mumbled it again but a little bit louder.

 

I can’t hear speak a bit louder.

 

I LOVE YOU TOO. Can you hear now? He said in a irritated voice.

 

Sorry Panda I just wanted to hear it clearly.

I know Gege.

 

Can we have a kiss again?

 

Y-yeah we can kiss again.

 

Both were close in and kissed with out caring about the others.

 

All the couples were in their lovey dovey time and some were even arguingbut all of them were together and that's what mattered to them. Starting from just strangers going all the way to lovers all started at the XOXO EXO CIRCUS.

 

IT'S FINISHED! Sorry i rushed with the title names. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. suscribe, vote comment on private messsages. Feedback too. 143