Date part 9

XO EXO CIRCUS

KYUNGSOO WHAT IS HAPPENING?

 

Joon um hi?  How was your date with him?

 

Answer my question what are you doing with him here?

 

Can I interrupt?

 

What is it Kai? And why are you guys kissing I’m pretty sure you didn't like him Soo?

 

Long story.

 

Actually I just kissed him to shut up after we went shopping with each other that day and then he liked it to and now we are a couple, I guess?

 

SOO WHAT?

 

Yeah it’s true but it's a deal for some months if I don't like him back fully then it off.

 

But Soo are you ok with this?

 

Yeah I’m fine with it, its not like I can get away from this happening anyways because this will come again and again until I say something.

 

HEY SWEET CHEECKS!

 

DON'T YOU EVER USE THAT NAME AGAIN. Kyungsoo said in a threating voice making Jongin gulp, ready to run any minute before chaos happens. Luckily Sweet Cheek’s friend was there ready to stop it but what he got was far from help.

 

Soo aren’t you gonna beat him up?

 

I should shouldn't I but I think it wont change anything so ill stay like this.

 

Ok, you what you name?

 

My name is Jongin.

 

Ahh, so that your name Kai.

 

Yeah, don't worry I wont do anything to him over there.

 

Y-yeah your harmless just wait for him, be patience ok?

 

I will.

 

You should probably go home now.

Ahh, I was going to soon. SWEET CHEECKS I’M GOING NOW LOVE YOU! He shouted to him and got a bye as a reply and headed to the door biding goodbye to Joonmyun and left. Joonmyun closed the door and ran to Soo hugging him from behind.

 

SOO GUESS WHAT?

 

DID THAT DATE GO GREAT?

 

LUHAN WAS FREAKING RIGHT HE DID EXACTLY WHAT HE DID CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

 

ARE YOU ING SERIOUS THAT MEANS’ HE’S YOUR BOYFRIEND THE GUY FROM THE CUIRCUS, SERIOUS?

 

YES, YES he did the most romantic thing ever you know he took me to the cinema and took me to this garden on top with lots of flowers, oh roses and then he sung to me 143. OMG AH.

 

Wow lucky I wish someone would do that to me.

 

I’m sure he will do that Soo

 

ARHGG SHUT UP NOT NOW. I’m gonna sleep.

 

OK GOOD NIGHT.

 

Kyungsoo left to bed and he went to his own. Freshening up first and then going to bed. Nearly of to dream land he hears a faint buzz near his head.

 

From: Yi

“Did you like my present today?’

 

He giggled and started to reply knowing who it was.

 

TO: Yi

‘Yes I loved it Yixing, Thank you.’

 

From: Yi

‘Don’t thank me I did it for you Suho, good night I like you.’

 

He blushed but replied fast.

 

TO: Yi

‘Goodnight Yi, I like you too’.

 

After that both people went to sleep.