chat room (Sulay)

XO EXO CIRCUS

Kyungsoo what’s the time?

 

It’s 9pm.

 

Thanks.

 

Why interested in the time Joon, impatient are we?

 

No what are you thinking that?

 

Obvious you want to see ‘him’ don't you.

 

I am a very patient person mind you. Well I want to see him but that doesn’t

 

Mean I am impatient.

 

Yeah lover boy go it’s your turn. He pushes him to the door.

 

Wait Kyungsoo…

 

 

Joonmyun POV

He didn't have to push me to the door. Kyungsoo is bloody strong that push hurt. Wow, I’m such a weakling. Pain goes away I am going to meet him now. Breath in breathe out. Ah all calm now I need to go in and do what I must. This is so embarrassing. Ah…

 

HELLO WHAT ARE YOU THE LAST ONE.

Ah no. Why are you shouting?

Oh I’m just very hyper who do you want to speak too is it me, Chen.

Sorry but no.

 

Ah tell me.

 

Ah he dances. I forgot his name, what the hell Joonmyun.

 

We have three dancers, there’s Kai, Sehun and Lay.

 

I know that its not Kai but how do the others look like.

 

Ahah, simple both of them are retards who have outrageous hair colours.

 

Haha, but who is who?

 

Sehun has rainbow hair and Lay has orange-gold

 

Ah. The guy I want to talk to is Lay.

 

Right this way.

 

Knock knock. Hey Lay someone’s here to see youuu.

 

Sure Chen just opens the door and let the person in.

 

Ok, bye you can go in to his now.

 

Thank you for helping, Chen.

 

No problem.

 

I entered the room. It was very messy. Lots of Lay chip packets everywhere and the smell was a mix of sweat and cologne. OMG IT SMELLS HORRIBLE IN HERE LAY WHT DO YOU DO IN THIS ROOM. Oops my thoughts were voiced out loud oh no he got out of his chair and walked slowly towards me. I was backing away from him until I hit a wall. He was closer even more closer that I could feel his breath on my cheek. Oh no, this does not look good.

 

Ash. Lay-shi I think you should clean this room and please move away from me.

Who says you can tell me what to do?

This is my personal space and you are invading it.

So?

Well, I want personal space. I push him of with a big blush and keep my head down.

Haha, you’re cute.

 

W-what?

 

You’re cute what’s your name.

 

Joonmyun.

 

Well Joonmyun why are you here? He said my name in an accent it was adorable.

 

A-ah I wanted to talk t-to y-you

 

Why the stuttering? I don't bite.

 

I am not.

 

Well what does a cute guy have business with me?

 

Isn’t this a chat room where you have people talk to you and ask questions. Like fan signing or interview.

 

Oh I forgot I have a chat room with fans. Ah so you're a fan of me?

 

y-yes Lay.

 

OH I AM SO SORRY THAT I TREATED YOU LIKE THAT.

 

Oh no its totally fine it was my fault to say something not polite to a person. Everyone have different ways of life style so I can’t do much about that.

 

SORRY AGAIN.

 

It’s fine stop apologizing.

 

Are your questions going to be 1) why I like to dance and 2) a compliment and then ask for my number?

 

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

 

Did this way to many times to know what people say.

 

Ah do you mind if I say the same?

 

Yeah I’m used to it but I get board with the same thing said over and over again. But if you want to I don't mind.

 

Ok tell me when I bore you ok?

 

You will never bore me just say what you want to ok?

 

Well here it goes. I like how you dance it was very smooth but static. Your hair looks really nice and do you know I like EXO. Especially overdose. Good song. You did really good in your individual dance and group one. Um… you must have started dancing when you very really small that's why you are such a pro at it and I admire you for that. I will be your number one fan always ok. Ha im finished.

 

You forget one bit.

 

What bit I just said so much and you aren’t even responding!

 

My number.

 

Oh number. Why would you give me your number I’m not important at all I am just another fan right? I was sad when I said that but it's the truth.

 

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY THINK THAT EVERYONE IS NOT IMPORTANT?

 

How can I be important to you when I’m a stranger and know nothing of?

 

There’s always learning and meeting each other to get to know better.

 

There is but why?

 

Well can I just say that you have attracted me and I want to get to know you better? You were honest with your compliments and comments. Like some people they would just ask my number straight away and expect me to give it to them because they are girls and hot. Something along those lines, but you. You are different by talking to me and having genuine feelings not in this for something else.

 

I was speechless I didn't know what to say so I just whipped my phone out and passed it to him.

 

I WOULD LOVE TO LAY.

 

Ahaha ok Joon I’ll put my number in ok.

 

Yes that would be nice please do.

 

Ok here lets get in touch soon kk.

 

Yes we should see you soon Lay.

 

You too bye I am your BIGGEST FAN DON'T FORGET THAT.

 

SURE BYE.

 

I walked away to be meet with Kyungsoo’s face. He was smirking.

 

Joonmyun I could hear you from here. What was that ? About you as his number one fan?

 

n-nothing you eavesdropper. Bye.

 

Hey Joon.

 

I ran and saw my friends waiting. I walked to them in deep thought until my phone beeped.

 

Good night Joonmyun<3

 

I was blushing that guy. I decided to reply the same why he did. I was embarrassing but I did it.

 

Good night too you Lay<3.

 

I saw nothing after. I ran to my other group of friends who finished talking to their interest and are just taking or rather blabbering and blushing. It was a weird site to see. Because they were so different than their actually personalities it was pure humor. I wonder what they’re talking about. Honestly I don't want to know.