Welcome to XO EXO CIRCUS (pt 1)

XO EXO CIRCUS

Hey hey let's go to the middle seats we can see from there. Said Chanyeol

All of the members of the group decided to it down and wait for the circus to start. After awhile of waiting the seats were filling with lots of people but the thing was that all of the target audience were female. There was not a male In site except for them and this really old dude on the side lines making the group feel out of place.

Luhan why are we like the only guys in here?

What do you mean Min we are not the only- oh now that you mention it I think we are. That is weird it's a circus so why are there only plastic dolls and others here?

Luhan what the hell. Why is the population only female.they all say

how the would I know? I thought it was a circus where everyone goes but this looks like a 'different' type.

what is that supposed to mean. Are you sure this is the right place.

yeah Yifan it is it said XO circus or something in the front. Said luhan

what ever. 

Excuse me. Said Joonmyun

yes. Said the girl sitting right next to Joonmyun.

have you been to this circus before? And do you know why there are like a no male audience?

yes I do. You must be new to This circus. But how did you come here it is very rare to see men as the circus artists are only male.

oh really. I came here because my friend invited me(more like forced me.) to come.

well I like this circus because of the artists they are so dreamy with their chocolate abs and umm~ so many things that they do will keep you coming for more and more.

ahh, thankyou for that 'lovely' peice of information.

it ok enjoy your first seeings of the show.

i will.

what did she say Joon.

ah she said that the circus artists have chocolate abs and that may be why they like to come here.

are you kidding me why are we here. That had to take us to a place where we look like gays.

Aren't we gay anyway Kyungsoo.

wow Joonmyun who told you that I was gay. I am straight I love s not man gross.

well the rest of us are so that's not a problem. Hey guys did you know that the performers are guys and that explains why we have this crowd.

ahh they all say.

that explains why I wonder what the performers look like. Says Chanyeol.

oh the girl I talked to said they have chocolate abs and are dreamy umm~.

what the hell why are you telling me ewwww to much information.

Im saying the same things she said to me Chanyeol.

Now shut up cause the show starting. Said Yifan.

 

Welcome to XO EXO circus. I will be your host Chen and one of the performers tonight.  

Crowd claps and screams with ahhs and Chen oppa.

How are my lovely ladies and gens today.

good

oh kill us now luhan this is weird why does he look like he is flirting with us.

I don't know Min but it's funny cause the girls are acting really funny.

While the rest of the members were having a hard time to stay in their seats ready to run out the door but Luhan would always persuade them in not going out. All of them were getting quite uncomfortable as the preformers come one by one and then there is this loud gasp.

Huu. It's him the one that I saw when Luhan Hyung and Kyungsoo were ing each other.

Oh no Chamyeol don't do anything rash. But it was to late as he started calling and waving and being weird for him to notice.

Hey hey over hear helloooooooo( waves hands around frantically).

Park Chanyeol get your freaking but on the seat and stop making a scene. Besides he dosent even know you.

Alright alright. He was going to sit down but then he started to shout random a things.

Srgh dude ing sit down. Sorry he has problems.

Chanyeol was grabbed by Yifan and was seated. What both of then not know was that two people were staring at then looking at theircommotion that they made.

But not every one was bothered.

 

 

hi guys I am going to focus on characters in pairs. So from now on there will be conversations but it will be mostly focused on two people. Please private message me if you have doubts or improvements to be done. And please do the usualsubscribe vote and things. Thanks for reading and give feedback.

 

Niki