Going Home

XO EXO CIRCUS

He is here lets’ go.

 

I’m here Minseok Hyung so lets go.

 

Kyungsoo how was it?

 

ARGH THAT WAS HORRIBLE JOON.

 

I’m sure kai was nice?

 

NO WAY IN HELL ah lets just go home I’m tired.

 

Ok Yifan Hyung and Chanyeol time to drive home.

 

Ok Joonmyun/hyung.

 

Who is sitting with whom?

 

I am not sitting with that princess.

 

Not with that bastard either.

 

Ok Luhan and Kyungsoo should swap cars. Luhan stay in Chanyeol’s car and

 

Kyungsoo moves to Yifan’s ok?

 

Thanks Minseok Hyung ill be in your car now? Then we need someone to go in

Chanyeol’s car.

 

Joonmyun, do you want to his car?

 

I’ll go in Chanyeol’s car.

 

YES thanks Joon hyung.

 

No problem Kyungsoo

 

Kyungsoo now you’re in our car and lets go home everyone. Said Minseok

 

LETS said everyone.

 

 

In Chanyeol’s car: Luhan, Joonmyun    in Yifan’s: Minseok, Kyungsoo

 

 

IN YIFAN’S CAR

 

How was your chat room?

 

Chen was nice.

 

Kai was a stupid flirt. ARGH he is so annoying he would not stop with all these flirty comments and he called me sweet cheeks. SWEET CHEEKS what sort of ed up name is that?

 

I think it's a cute name.

 

Same here.

 

How can both of you say that, first I don't even know him that well and second I freaking told him my name and he still called me that weird name.

 

Well he might like you?

 

How would that be possible Minseok hyung?

 

Love at first sight it could happen.

 

Ah.. Are you ok, I thought you didn't believe in that kind of stuff I though Yifan hyung would say that?

 

Hey I do not say those types of things and I don't believe in love at first sight.

 

Ah ha then why did you talk to one of the guys in the chat room I think it was that martial art guy. Both Kyungsoo and Minseok were giving him weird looks.

 

I just wanted to ask him where he learned those moves form, my main purpose was not for him but in the art that he did in his performance. Wushu is very cool by the way.

 

Mm I’m pretty sure you were there for him. I saw you practically him with your eyes; you also went to the bathroom half way through his performance too.

 

Don't normal people go to the toilet if you’re busting, who sits there and waits?

 

Please don't lie I bet you had a massive hard on and needed to relive it.

 

N-no I d-did not have one Hyung.

 

Ok just lie to us because I could hear Chanyeol screaming something out about that too, did you here it Minseok hyung.

 

I did hear that Kyungsoo but he’s to embarrassed to admit it. Both of them laughed to see Yifan’s face go crimson red and were muttering something.

 

Did you see his face hyung?

 

I did Kyungsoo it’s priceless.

 

I never knew a angry, ice cold guy would ever blush my theory was proven wrong until this day.

 

Haha he is so whipped to who ever this guy is?

 

Hey Yifan what’s his name.

 

His name is Tao.

 

AH HE ADMITED OMFG THIS IS SO WEIRD MINSEOK HYUNG.

 

I KNOW RIGHT KYUNGSOO.

 

Can’t believe it's the guy with tanned skin and looks like a panda.

 

Yeah I though he would like feminine types but I guess I’m wrong.

 

Same.

 

WILL YOU SHUT UP? I DON'T LIKE HIM AT ALL.

 

No way that is so a lie

 

Yeah hyung stop trying to deny it.

 

If I say yes will you shut up so that I can drive in peace?

 

N-ne.

 

Ok I like him now please shut up.

 

Ok. Both of them were trying not to crack up at this scene of his admitting to liking Tao.

 

Thank you now let’s talk about someone else. How about Minseok?

 

I had a great time Chen was nice to me.

 

I’m sure you got his number Hyung?

 

Yeah Kyungsoo I got his number and you know what I have on the weekend?

 

What? Both boys replied to Minseok.

 

A DATE, AH I’M SO EXCITED.

 

OH that’s great hyung. Said Kyungsoo

 

Cool Minseok Hyung.

I’m so nervous he still hasn’t told me the details but I think he will tell me later in the night. I’m excited but also scared.

 

Why scared its not going to be that bad.

 

I know Yifan but it’s my first date ever and I’m scared that it will go wrong.

 

Don't worry Hyung you can always call us if something goes wrong, I think it will be a good date.

 

Thanks Kyungsoo.

 

Your welcome, don't think of the negative.

 

Yeah don't think of the negative but positives. No one asks people randomly on dates.

 

Thanks Yifan and Kyungsoo.

 

Welcome they both say.

 

Can we listen to some music Yifan?

 

You forgot the hyung.

 

I’m to lazy to call you that now can you please put some music I’m so bored.

 

NO KYUNGSOO HE HAS THE WORST EVER.

 

Yifan turned the music on and Kyungsoo regretted it straight after as Yifan was singing to the songs. His singing was making Kyungsoo and Minseok close their ears and trying to endure the pain of listening.

 

OMG WHY DID YOU SAY THAT

 

I DIDN'T ING KNOW THAT HE SOUNDS LIKE A DYING WHALE.

 

WELL NOW YOU DO BRAVO NOW LETS BOTH DIE IN THIS.

 

WHAT?

 

NEVERMIND.

 

Yifan didn't have a care in the world in what was happening in the back and was just singing ‘I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!’ very of pitch wonder how Kyungsoo and Minseok are handling this?

 

 

Meanwhile in Chanyeol’s car

HEY GUYS HOW WAS IT WITH YOUR CHRUSHES?

 

MY PRINCE.

 

LAY

 

My prince was amazing I would totally marry him if he proposed.

 

That is so ‘normal’ Luhan Hyung?

 

He looked hot and cute all in one package.

 

Ah yeah like Baekhyun he is also y and cute in one package.

 

Lay is more of the y/hot type but he can also be really kind and cute. I think he is hot. I wonder if he will ever call me?

 

OH YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER I HAVE BAEKHYUN HYUNG’S TOO.

 

Funny thing is I also got my prince’s number.

 

Haha that's weird, wait didn't everyone get numbers from them?

 

Oh I think they do Joonmyun.

 

You know Min has a date with Chen the Host.

 

Really? Both Chanyeol and Joonmyun said.

 

Yes really I am so jealous right now I really wanted to have a date with my prince.

 

Me too hyung I wanted to go somewhere with Baek Hyung.

 

Mm I don't think he likes me the way l like him.

 

Me too lets just drown in out miseries together.

 

We shall Chanyeol.

 

Lets’ put some depressing song and be all sad for our unrequited loves.

 

NO don't be like that you guys just met, if both of you ask them an a date and get to know each other more then you can actually have a chance. You never know either they may like you too?

 

OH I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT JOONMYUN HYUNG.

 

ME TOO. YOUR RIGHT LETS BE HAPPY.

 

LETS’ ALL BE HAPPY THAT THEY WILL LIKE US.

 

BAEKHYUN HYUNG, PRINCE AND LAY.

 

Guys why are you acting drunk?

 

No we are not?

 

Suit your self.

 

Chanyeol put some music.

 

2ne1.

 

Girls’ Generation.

 

OK LETS GO HANA DHUL SEHTT

 

I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!

 

I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan

 

I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!

 

I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa

 

WHY ARE WE SINGING THIS? GUYS ARE YOU LISENING? No one is listening why are Chanyeol and Luhan hyung being even stranger than usual? I am just going to be a normal person and just watch them sing.