date part 4

XO EXO CIRCUS

Even if the water was making them wet they didn't care. Both of them discovered feelings and were not stopping but growing even more. Both of them pulled away gasping for breath with their face still near each other lips still lingered and body still in the same position not wanting to move from each others touch just looking into each others eyes until Baekhyun spoke.

 

Chanyeol.

 

Yeah?

 

Why did you kiss me?

 

Its because I…

 

You?

 

It’s because I l-like you.

 

Baekhyun stared into his eyes and leaned up to Chanyeol to kiss him again. He was close to lips and he whispered I also like you too Chanyeol and closed the gap between them.  Holding each other closer. Time went pass with out them knowing and the date was over just both of them cuddling with towels wrapped over them and sticking to each other for warmth both headed to the car and sat down in silence just looking some where but at the other until Baekhyun killed the silence.

 

What does this make us?

 

I don’t know do you like me as a friend or..

 

Chanyeol I don’t like you.

 

Oh..

 

I like you more that the word ‘like’.

 

You do.

 

Yes I do like you.

 

As I like like in boyfriend?

 

Baekhyun was blushing but slightly nodded.

 

Hyung will you be my boyfriend?

 

y-yes I will be your boyfriend C-Chanyeol.

 

SERIOUS OMG. Chanyeol embraced him in a bear hug and kissed his fore head.

 

Chan I can’t breathe.

 

OMG SORRY. He let him go and put his seatbelt on before checking and Baekhyun to see if he did the same.

 

Are you ready Baekhyun hyung?

 

Yeah Chan.

 

After that he the car and of they went.

 

Baekhyun where do you live?

 

I live in xxxxxx

 

Ok ill drop you of ok/

 

Thank you Chanyeol.

 

You’re welcome. After that no words were exchanged as Chanyeol put on some music and Baekhyun soon dozed of in to dreamland while Chanyeol was driving him back home. After a while they reached Baekhyun’s home and Chanyeol parked on the out side curb.

 

Baekhyun we are here. There was no response and he turned to the side to see a peaceful looking face. Chanyeol took of his seat belt and looked at him lovingly from his damp hair to his pink lips with faint cracks. Realizing what he was doing caused him to blush and nudged him softly. With no response he nudged just a bit harder and Baekhyun began to stir and finally open his eyes and look around until his eyes laid on Chanyeol.

 

Did I sleep the whole time?

 

Yeah you did you must be tired here ill help you. He said that and got out of the car and opened his door for him to get up.

 

Thanks Chan.

 

Now lets get you inside and have a warm shower ok?

 

I will. Both of them walked hand in hand until they reached Baekhyun’s house.

 

I guess this date is over.

 

I really like it Chanyeol thank you.

 

Go inside and change ok other wise you will get a cold.

 

I will bye Chanyeol.

 

Bye Baek. Baekhyun turned to go inside but was abruptly turned around and kissed on the lips very softly by Chanyeol and then stopped.

 

Bye. Baekhyun in a daze said bye and went in side his house. After seeing him of Chanyeol went in the car and drove of back home just thinking about the date but mostly Baekhyun. Reaching his apartment he parked the car and then went in side the elevator pushed a number and waited. Reaching his stop he gor out and could here nothing on his floor and went in side his shared apartment.

 

Hyung I’m home

 

Oh hey Chanyeol how was your date?

IT WAS AMZING.

 

Ha ha.

 

And guess what?

 

I’m listening.

 

I am officially not single anymore I have a n=boyfriend now.

 

Yifan nearly dropped what he was holding while hearing this news.

 

ING SERIOUS

 

BAEKHYUN HYUNG IS MY BOYFRIEND. About to rant more he got a text from Baekhyun.

 

To Chanyeol: thank you for the date and I miss you alreadyL

 

To Baek: I miss you too we should go on a date soon.

 

To Chanyeol: YES WE SHOULD.

 

To Baek: Yes we will and it is your pick.

 

To Chanyeol: I LOVE YOU<3

 

Chanyeol was radiating this ultra massive glow and it was blinding Yifan at seeing his smile go wider than usual. Yifan knows that's he is creepy naturally but this is making him even more creepy and its scaring him right now.

 

To Baek: Love you too Hyung.

 

Chanyeol smiling after puts his phone away and turns to see Yifan looking at him weirdly.

 

Is that your Boyfriend?

 

Y-yeah. After saying that he runs inside his room and becomes a giant pile of puddle (even though he is already giant.) and Yifan just looking at him weirdly again.