chat room (Kaisoo)

XO EXO CIRCUS

Kyungsoo POV

 

I’m not sappy nor lovey dovey at all. All my friends are head over heels in love with the people in XO EXO CIRCUS but I AM NOT. I AM STRAIGHT HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT. Joon hyung is very annoying, he would keep on telling me that I would turn gay for this ‘Kai’ guy but I just want to ask a question not be all flirty and y. I’m not really interested in him but his dance. Don't get me wrong he is attractive but I’m not gonna turn gay for him. Even if I did I don't think it will work at all. I don't think I’m ready for any commitment right now after my parents died it has been really hard to trust and not be insecure about relationships or talking them further. My only family is my friends. If I hadn’t met them then I would be this miserable ing drunk loner doing ty things but my life is stable and I don't think anything will change that. Even if I am straight I think me being a boyfriend is really hard to picture. None of my friends know that I have no parents and I’m not sure when I will tell them but when the time comes ill tell them.

 

Now I need to go and meet this Kai guy and ask him how he has wasted his talent in some circus. I’m not saying that it is a bad thing working in a circus but I dislike them. I feel that he has a lot of potential to go even further with his talent. I should go now it’s getting late. I was the last to go and meet someone. I walked to door which was already open a jar and just let my self in. hello I say

 

HELLO WHOM WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?

 

This guys voice was freaking loud and I answered in an equally loud voice.

 

I AM HERE TO MEET SOMEONE, BECAUSE I LINED UP FOR THE CHAT ROOM THING.

 

AH, I’m coming just wait. I waited until they came. This guy was really weird he had a lot of lay chip packets in his had and on top of that trying to hold a cup, how ing weirder can this guy get. After looking at this features I realized that it was Lay himself the guy that Joon hyung likes.

 

WELL HELLO sorry I am a bit busy with all of theses in my hand. Hi I’m Lay nice to meet you.

 

Hello, my friends talked to you, it must have been fun talking to him right?

Y-yeah he was nice to talk to. Omg he blushed there’s something developing here I feel it.

 

He is very nice. Ah don't worry I am the last of the people to talk for this session to end.

 

Don't worry we have time its not like I’m doing anything productive tomorrow.

Ahhah.

 

OH YES YOU WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE, WHO IS IT?

 

OH I want to talk to Kai the dancer dude.

 

OK WAIT, YAH JONGIN ppalli wa, someone’s here to see you.

 

NE LAY HYUNG Chhakama.

 

Well he is coming so I suggest you wait for him, oh there he comes.

 

LAY HYUNG WHY DO YOU NEED ME, I WAS GOING TO GO HOME.

 

YAH BE NICE YOU HAVE A VISITOR AND YOU WANT TO GO HOME.

 

Sorry where is he the visitor.

 

Yes now be polite and make him comfortable, buy enjoy ok.

 

Thank you Lay I will (WTF ENJOY?).

 

KAI TAKE HIM.

 

AH fine let’s go. He grabs my hand and drags me to his room I’m guessing and actually is being very gentleman like with giving me a chair to sit in and giving me a drink. This guy is so nice; I’m not attracted just stating a fact here.

 

Well are you comfy like what hyung said and I’m polite too.

Yeah.

 

Oh then my job is done, so what’s your name sweet cheek?

 

YAH WHO ARE YOU CALLING SWEET CHEEK.

 

Obviously you, and you haven’t answered my question.

 

Why do you want my name its not like we are going to meet after ever again.

 

Well, it is ‘polite’ to ask someone’s name so I am not addressing you with hey and you.

 

My name is DO.

 

EH THAT'S NOT A NAME I THINK ITS YOUR SIR NAME.

 

No my name is DO and yours is Kai which I am guessing is NOT your name either.

 

Haha true lets both be strangers and not learn real names shall we.

 

Good, lets keep it that way.

 

Chill why are you so dense, its like you're a very hot chilly.

 

I AM NOT.

 

YEAH YOU ARE, really have short temper here.

 

Ah I do not this is how I normally am and are you a flirt.

 

You could say that but to only those who are pretty.

 

Excuse me are you calling me pretty?

 

May be may be not.

 

Argh, I just want to ask you a damn question but your eying me like I’m some Sort of meat.

 

Haahah your funny sweet cheeks,

 

W-what my name is DO NOT SWEET CHEEKS.

 

OK DO..,

 

NOW ARE YOU FREAKING DONE with your flirting, teasing or whatever?

 

I’m not doing anything; I thought you came here to see my total hotness and charm?

 

NO ING WAY IN HELL and for the record I am not GAY SO ME LIKING YOUR CHARM IS NOT GOING TO MAKE ME MY PANTS OK.

 

WOW you need a chill pill what’s made your in a twist.

 

WTF.

 

Ah I don't even know why you’re here in the first place, why are you here?

 

To ask you a question what else?

 

Yeah to ask questions but I hear no question just you being a very hot chilly.

 

Is that a flirting trick? Because it’s not working .Who uses food to flirt with

Someone calling them hot and referring them to chilly is retarded?

 

Glad you got the reference but I still hear no question sweet cheeks.

 

I was going to ask but you keep on interrupting and stop with the sweet cheeks.

 

Sorry its just your cheeks are look freaking squishy and soft.

 

Eww gross stop talking about my cheeks.

 

Ask me the question then ill not say anything.

 

Why are you in a circus dancing when you can go further with dancing like going

in a dance recruit company and become big?

 

That's a first.

 

What?

 

The question.

 

Oh well answer it.

 

Wow your really impatient sweet cheeks.

 

For the last time it is DO!

 

Yeah yeah I know just like teasing you and seeing your cheeks puff its cute.

 

W-what just answer my q-question.

 

Ok ok first I don't want to leave the circus, because the people who preform are like family to me and if I leave them life would be so boring. I really like dancing and it’s my biggest hobby and yeah I have thought of auditioning for dance but leaving them and going far away is really difficult to do. Even if they are not my blood family they are still my second and if I leave them for a very long time then I don't know how I could survive. I know you may be thinking that its weirder that I may be wasting my talent but I like my job so I’m fine with how things are going now.

 

I still think you are wasting your talent on dancing. I actually liked your dancing it was really nice to see. You could become famous with that you know.

 

I know but I don't want to be famous I just want to enjoy dancing and not be away from my family I am happy as it is now.

 

Ok that's the only question I have, I still think you should become more famous.

 

I said I don't want to I am content as it is; hey can you grab my coat in the third draw.

 

Sure lazy .

 

Hahhha thanks. As Kyungsoo was finding the coat Kai saw his phone on the table and immediately grabbed it and put his number in. before Kyungsoo can he tried to find his number so he can have it in his phone. After finishing that he heard Kyungsoo footsteps returning back and quickly put his phone on the desk where he left it so that he gets no suspicions.

 

Ah did you find my coat DO.

 

 

Yeah I did here.

 

Thanks Sweet…

 

DON'T SAY IT.

 

Cheeks.

 

Neo.

 

Haha, your cute it was nice to meet you DO.

 

I wish I didn't meet you but I had to for the question.

 

Or just to see me but you are to shy to admit it.

 

Argh you. I’m leaving see you STUPID.

 

BYE SWEET.

 

DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT?

 

OK, chill jeez.

 

You are the one who is testing my patients here.

 

Ok bye for real now.

 

Yes now bye and I don’t think we will see each other but all my friends liked yours so that's not an option anymore.

 

Oh I can’t wait to see you again.

 

Well I’m not. I better go bye.

 

Bye DO.

 

Bye Kai. I left from his room and went out to see al my friends waiting.

 

HEY HOW WAS IT?

 

Um why are you so hyper Chanyeol?

 

HYUNG TO YOU, I’M ALWAYS HYPER. ID YOU GET HIS NUMBER.

 

Why would I get his number?

 

to meet them again.

 

I don't want to meet him again and I’m not gay, what’s your point?

 

He could turn you gay. It’s very easy.

 

Not really if you have liked s all your lives and then like man s al of a sudden.

 

Ah you’re right but its always possible.

 

Yeah but I don't like him like eyeliner guy.

 

I DON'T LIKE HIM LIKE THAT.

 

ARE YOU TING WITH ME RIGHT NOW OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE FALLLEN FOR HIM?

 

HEY LETS GO KYUNGSOO EVERYONE IS LEAVING.

 

HEY I DON'T WANT TO SIT NEXT TO LUHAN

 

I HEARD THAT BASTARD.

 

I decided to ignore him and walk my way to the car. I felt a buzz in my pocket and took it out. My phone was buzzing with a text from KAI EH WHAT HOW DID HE HAVE MY NUMER?

 

From yKai: Good night.

 

WTF I was going to delete his number but them I hesitated to do so. I thought about it for a while but I didn't delete it. I think it will come in handy sooner or later.