Welcome to XO EXO CIRCUS (pt 3)

XO EXO CIRCUS

Joonmyun why are there only guys. This looks like what girls would only see.

Ahh the girl I was talking to said that they like it because this type of circus attracts them because the preformers are all male and they interact a lot with the audience.

Yeah and we are like the only male audience here. They look like they are us with their eyes. Did you see our group already fancy most of them.

Kyung you are straight and they are not so it's quite normal to find them attractive. I find the guy with orange blond hair cute.

You can't ing see him from here he looks mini.

I can see him clearly I think you need glasses hahaha.

You! I don't give a about this circus it was all of that 's doing.

Ehh, why? It looks fun let's watch it until the end. It hasn't started yet this is just introductions.

I'm getting bored it's talking a while to start. 

Hum I agree but the others seem to like it so don't start a racket please Kyung.

I will not do that unless they take more that an hour to do this. I've got patience.

You do? But when you are with Luhan Hyung you have none.

But that's different.

Look at that guy with the tanned skin and brown hair.

What about him. He looks attractive but I'm straight.

You just said that he was attractive so that's a start.

I will always be straight and nothing and no one will change that.

You'll see.

Whats that supposed to mean?

Nothing it's starting.

I'm going to be straight and I'll never change.

Joonmyun chuckles, You won't last long.

Oh then let's make a bet if I say another word about that guy then you can say gay things to me. If not then help me find a girlfriend and never say that I am gay ever, got it.

Yeah yeah, all straights say that.

Shut up. 

Hahah.

 

Hey guys. The next chapters are going to be the performances and some speech from the characters. After that I'll introduce the other characters. Please be patient with the updates as school starts for me soon. My updates will be delayed. Please do recommendations so that my work can be better for you guys to read.