Ignored

say you love me

 

 

A/N here is another chapter and for the ones who are worried of someone’s introduction, don’t worry about her, and to appease you guys here is the new chapter, hope you like it,

  Happy reading!!

 

 

 

 

 

”Hey I got her name, she is Im Yoona, and she is one   year   younger than us” says Nichkhun to Victoria’s ears. They are at their speech class and as usual they are seatmates, and their having it at the AVR room (the seat are like in cinema, and on the right of every seat is a table, arm table).

 Victoria is leaning on Nichkhun’s table while he is leaning to his right, beside Victoria, from a front view and back view their faces is only two inches apart.

“Not really pretty huh, but you know her name and I bet you know her classes now too” teases Victoria. She leaned away from Nichkhun and looked at him
“What” says Nichkhun as smiles sheepishly.

“You sly man” says Victoria and pinches Nichkhun’s nose for his mischievousness.

“Well what can I say” says Nichkhun shrugging.  Victoria giggled and Nichkhun looks at her, he doesn’t know but he felt really at ease with her, , Wooyoung is a close friend but he hesitate saying some things to him like about the girl, Yoona.

“Mr. Horvejkul, Miss Song, care to share what amuses you two” says their professor.

 

Victoria and Nichkhun both stop giggling, shook their heads and bow down with embarrassment. Victoria nudges Nichkhun as she can feel her cheeks burn up.

“We are sorry Ma’am “says Nichkhun “sorry” he whispers to Victoria’s ears.

“Well, then whisper those sweet nothings to each other later” says their professor. Nichkhun’s ear burn up and Victoria bow her head lower as their whole class wolf whistle.

“Class quiet”

Taecyeon looks at them; worry in his face is evident.

==

As the class ended Taecyeon walks along with Victoria, good thing that Nichkhun is walking along in front with Kyuhyun , Chansung and Wooyoung, right behind them are Sunye, Hyerim and Heechul  and the two of them in the back.

“You and Nichkhun are really getting close huh” says Taecyeon, while looking down. He was working on how to talk to her about Nichkhun and their closeness. Victoria looks at him suspiciously.

“Hmmn, what is it? Are you worried or jealous, hmmn” says Victoria, poking him on the side.

“Just worried, guard your heart okay, I don’t want you to get hurt” says Taecyeon. Victoria nudges him on the side.

“I’ll guard it, don’t worry okay” says Victoria “and FYI, he like someone okay, so no worries” she says

“But still, don’t fall for him then if he like someone else” says Taecyeon, his words more firm now. Victoria links her arms at Taecyeon playfully.

“Deh” says Victoria cutely.

“Yah” says Hyerim “me too” she says and link her arms to Taecyeon on the other side.

“Ahhh, I am left out, I want too” says Sunye, Taecyeon chuckled at his friends seek for attention, he raised his arm slightly to Sunye, Sun giggled and went to Taec’s open arms.

“Yah” says Kyuhyun as he looks back and he saw his friends group hug.

“Taecyeon ah, why only you guys, aisshh” he said and went to them and join in, the others followed.

Nichkhun looked at them with a smile on his face; it warms his heart seeing their friendship.

==

Week after

Physics laboratory

Nichkhun has his back in their table and was chatting with Kyuhyun, Wooyoung and Chansung. Victoria was listening to their chatting at their group’s table. The three boys are discussing animatedly about computer games, she can’t resist laughing looking at them.

“Yah, what’s so funny?” asked Nichkhun at her, Victoria didn’t answer and just continue laughing. Nichkhun faces her, he was about to coax her answer but stop at the sight of her, mesmerized at her hearty laugh.

“Y-you g-guys r-really are a-amazing your so into computer games” she giggled “so addicted” she said and laugh out loud

“Look who’s talking, you’re addicted to drama yourself” says Chansung. Victoria looks at him pouting.

“Mehrong” she says. Nichkhun and the others laugh at her.

“Ahh, Nichkhun someone’s looking for you” says one of their classmates and pointed at a girl in the door.

The boys’ eyes went big as they saw the girl from last week.

“Neh, Hyung are you two dating already” asked Wooyoung. Nichkhun smiles tells it all

“Wahh, daebak!” exclaimed Chansung.

“Your fast Horvejkul” says Kyuhyun.

Nichkhun just shook his head at his friends reaction “excuse me” he said to them and look at Victoria as he said it, Victoria nodded, and he left to go to Yoona who is waiting by the door.

When Nichkhun went to Yoona, her pretty face is dark.

“Why are you looking like that?” asked Nichkhun.

“You’re so close to that girl, you didn’t even notice I was at the door, if I didn’t asked for your class mate to call you won’t know” she said accusing

“Goodness Yoona, I don’t have eyes at the back of my head” reason Nichkhun “and that girl is my friend Victoria” he added.

“Why did you wait for her to nod before going to me then” says Yoona unreasonably.

Nichkhun rolled his eyes up “We are talking Yoona, it’s only natural and that’s what you call manners” he is starting to be irritated, he never thought of her to be irrational.

Yoona felt Nichkhun’s irritation, she changed the topic “Oppa we are walking home together later” she said sweetly.

Nichkhun nodded, good that she let go of the matter, they are just new being a couple and they shouldn’t have having those misunderstanding yet, he thought.

“Can we go and sit somewhere” says Yoona

“I can’t Yoona, our professor would be arriving any minute and we always have short quizzes before the class starts” says Nichkhun.

“Can’t you let it pass it’s just a short quiz” says Yoona “I want to spend time with my boyfriend”

“I can’t Yo-“

“Mr. Horvejkul what are you doing there come inside now” says their professor, who is standing at the other door.

“Yes Ma’am” says Nichkhun “Go Yoona, our instructor is here and I can’t pass any of the quizzes” he says and went inside the room.

Yoona was infuriated. Angrily she walks away and as she was passing the second door of Nichkhun’s room, her damn boyfriend didn’t even look back at her.

“Hey you have extra” she heard Nichkhun says

“Here partner” says that girl, that Victoria waving the piece of paper. Grrr.

Nichkhun smiles at her “Wahh my partner so kind”

 Victoria playfully pats his shoulder.

Grrrrrr, that girl, and drat that man for not looking back at her and just paying attention to that…that grrrrr.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahh first Saturday after leaving WGM, and I bet all of us are having the longing of our couple, hope tis can somehow appease your longing and please don’t be a silent reader, love to read comments from all of you, my readers and to all those who subscribe, thanks, well just in case I haven’t thank you yet I am grabbing this chance to show my thanks