The distraught girlfriend and delusional biatch

say you love me

 

A/N and here is it now the confrontation of the delusional Nana and the distraught girlfriend. What will happen? And Nichkhun where did he run off to? Nana’s schemes how much damaged does it bring to the group and to the affected couple itself.

Happy reading!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Victoria mentally counts one to ten to calm her nerves. She doesn’t want to stoop down low at the biatch’s level in front of her. The wretch girl ruined their Christmas.

“Nichkhun oppa?” Victoria repeated.

“Hmmn yes” she said taunting her “you know it would be easier if you let him go, I know you saw us at the study hall” she added.

“Study hall” repeats Victoria.

“He is such a good kisser, if only we haven’t been in there we could have been more intimate”

Listening to her now and remembering what transpire at the study hall.

“Really”

“Just too bad you run away so quickly, you should heard him moan” she said smirking. Victoria in the other hand just looks at her with no emotion on her face at all.

How can she be stupid to even think that Nichkhun would spare a glance to this girl? Babo Victoria, because of this girl, Nichkhun’s surprise is ruined.

Nana is getting pissed with the girl’s poker face.

“So basically you are seducing MY boyfriend” says Victoria as she walks nearer Nana “do you even succeed?” she asked as she stops in front of her.

“Yes” said Nana confidently “we kissed didn’t we, you saw it and even at the jewelry store you saw he bought me a ring” says Nana smiling and flash her hand with a ring.

Victoria didn’t even look at the ring, her eyes stayed at Nana’s face she arched her brows not believing what she said.

“Yeah right, whatever” she said smirking “what actually made you so sure that you succeeded?” says Vic as she cross her arms at her chest and looking at her from head to toe. The younger girl is pushing her to be mean to the point harshness.

Nana took a deep breath “I am taller, slimmer and prettier” she said smugly.

Victoria looked at her from head to toe again and slowly walk around her “taller, yes” she steps again “slimmer, yeah” and when she was behind Nana “prettier…” Victoria then walk back in front of the delusional girl “no… I am prettier, smarter too” she ends.

“Smarter huh” says Nana “if you are you should have already accepted that I have him already and you should save yourself from heartache if you break up with him” she said haughtily.

“You should practice what you preach and I forgot to say that I never, as in never use cheap dirty tricks to gain attention and I don’t flaunt. You might as well know that Nichkhun, My Nichkhun don’t go for the likes of you, skin deep” says Victoria with such harshness that it leave a bitter taste on her lips but she is asking for it.

“Skin deep?” spats Nana.

“Yes, skin deep what you claim to have men fall for you are all skin deep. You see my boyfriend and my friends don’t fall for girl who have nothing but depend on how they look, they prefer for something more…deeper, a beauty all throughout that won’t fade in time…”

“Unnie” someone called and as Victoria looked who called, she saw Nana’s hand lift about to slap her.

Hyerim and Sunye saw what the girl about to do to their friend; they quickly break into a run to aid their unnie.

But Victoria was quick enough to dodge it and in one swift move, she grabs Nana’s wrist and twist it to her back.

Nana yelp in pain and as Victoria gripped more she crouched down to the ground.

“You are so making me freaking mad, you really don’t play fair” hissed Victoria to her ear.

“Ahh” groaned Nana as Victoria gripped her wrist firmer and wring her arm more.

“You may be taller and slimmer but I am quicker and flexible and I also happen to know self-defense”

“Unnie are you okay” asked Sun, huffing as they reached her. Hyerim looks at her and to the girl.

“Her” says Hyerim and started to scowl at the girl.

Victoria returned her attention at hand “I didn’t strike you at the face as you plan to do with me; you want to know why coz I pity you for without that face and body of yours no one would be at your beck and call anymore. So I suggest you take care of those attributes of yours and make sure you savor every bit of it because once you grow old you won’t get the same treat ever again”  hissed Victoria.

“Come on unnie  let’s go” says Sunye as she tags on Victoria’s arm “and you heed our words to stay far away from us  coz no matter what you do our boys would never fall for you” says Sunye sternly.

Victoria roughly let go of Nana’s arm and let herself be drag by her friends away from the biatch

“You es” shouted Nana.

Victoria, Sunye and Hyerim looks back at her, before any of the older girls talk Hyerim beat them to it.

“Is being humiliated three times not enough for you” says Hyerim which made Nana’s eyes widen and grit her teeth more “yes three or rather more, from the bus stop up to now, specially  at the locker thing, then at the study hall with your epic kiss which didn't happen and in the jewelry store that was witnessed by a lot of people, aren't those enough so better accept it not all males ogles over you”

"Specially our man and friends" Victoria hissed.

Victoria held to the younger girls arm and drags her away from that place.

The three friends walk without looking back even after they heard the girl screamed. When they were in a fair distance Victoria let go of the breath she is holding.

“Talking to her is exhausting and leaves a bitter after taste on my tongue” says Victoria.

“I never taught such vile person exists” says Hyerim.

“I hate the girl’s guts but I hate myself more for falling for her trap” says Victoria and tears started to fall.

“Unnie” says the two younger girls; they lightly gripped their hands holding unto her to show support.

“How I hate myself for I let a scheming b@#$% my trust on Nichkhun wavers. And now it may cost me my relationship with Nichkhun” Victoria broke down.

Sun and Lim embraces Victoria and console her. Sun and Lim looked at each other, Lim’s eyes shows fear, fear for Victoria. Sun reaches for Lim and caresses her cheek and gives her a smile of encouragement, which Lim gladly accepted.

Donghae oppa hope you find him already, oh God please, Sunye silently prayed and hoped.

--

Two days later

At the outskirt of the city, a speeding motorcycle made the other cars swiveled away from it and the angry drivers shouted and swore at the biker but the rider ignored them. By the way the biker speeds its vehicle is like he is pouring all the anger over the roaring machine.

The biker stops at the gasoline station for refill, when his hands reaches for his wallet he grabs his phone instead and as he looked at it there are many missed calls. All from his friends and Victoria’s, his hand clenched as he took a deep breath and place his phone back at his pocket and get his wallet to pay for his purchase.

It’s been two days that he is riding the bike in a breaking speed but the pain; hurt he feels is still strong and he didn’t want to face her now, not yet.

As Nichkhun was about to start the bike again he stops his phone rings, as he look who is calling, Wooyoung’s name flashed, he took a deep breath before he answers it, immediately the other side fire down questions.

“Nichkhun, where are you” says Wooyoung.

“Somewhere” he answered.

“Hyung please comeback, let’s ta-“ Nichkhun cuts him off.

“I answered this call just to say to leave me alone for a while; I want to cool down coz I don’t want to do something that I might regret later”

“Hyung~”

“I know they are with you, don’t try looking for me I wanted to be alone” he said and hangs up but not before he heard her voice calling his name, Nichkhun closed her eyes as he can almost see her in front of him, but right now he wanted to be alone, space.

--

“Nichkhun” called Victoria as she grabs Wooyoung’s phone but Nichkhun had hanged up already. Fresh tears fall in her eyes.

Siwon looks away as Vic silently sob, his heart bleeds for her but somehow she is at fault, but the damn flirt is the catalyst. For now his concern is to the other friend whose safety they all worry because they don’t have the slightest idea where he is, and his on a bike without helmet.

Heechul massage his temple as it’s starting to hurt for two days they tried looking for him but nothing.

Taecyeon looks around they can’t do nothing, Victoria is at least safe but not Nichkhun who is mad and the way Wooyoung had said it, he got mad only twice three years ago and now.

“Let’s go” says Taec. The boys stood up and went to the door as they step out Wooyoung stopped and asked.

“Where are we going?” asked Wooyoung.

“To Nichkhun, his phone has GPRS so we can go where he is now and hauls him back here” says Taec.

“He said he wanted to be alone” says Wooyoung.

“How long does he needs to be alone” asked Heechul

Wooyoung shrugs “last time he disappeared for two weeks”

“It would be Christmas tomorrow and we can’t let those two not reconcile, they need to talk and work things out” says Siwon.

“We can’t wait long, it’s been two days already” says Kyuhyun frustratingly.

It was good enough that Nichkhun’s parents are in Thailand while Victoria’s parents are in China and both couples are bound to return before New Year’s Eve.

“That she-devil owes as big time” says Chansung. 

'She sure do" says Donghae with clench teeth. The other  didn't speak up but they agree.

“But Nichkhun might ditch the phone, so that we can’t trace him” says Wooyoung.

The boys groaned.

“We can at least try. Let’s go” says Junsu.

--

http://gardengreenhouseinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/IMG_0632.JPG(the greenhouse 

Right now Victoria is at their backyard where Nichkhun's supposed-to-be Christmas surprise to her is, a greenhouse.

 

At the far corner of their backyard, a small greenhouse was now standing there, inside are different kinds of flowering plants, orchids, some vegetables and herbs.

She never thought about it, her parents told her that they are making some renovation that is why a certain part of their backyard is fenced and covered.

Nichkhun had talk to her parents about his gift and their friends are simultaneously helping him, careful for her not to notice of their activities.

Every time that Nichkhun would say that he is on an errand he is actually with one or two of their friends building the pretty greenhouse for her.

Her heart tightens in pain, and walks away from the place she went to her room and locks herself inside; she turns on her player and put in full volume.

Nothing better played as she turns it on with Nichkhun’s vocals; Victoria smiled bitterly and lay down on her bed.

“Nichkhun” mumbles Victoria.

 --

In five hours the boys reached the gasoline station where Nichkhun had stop and had a refill. They drove nonstop to reach the place faster but the road is bustling with traffic because of Christmas.

Kyuhyun went asking at the counter, Chansung just right behind him eager looking for food at the stalls.

“Have you had any customer that looks like him” asked Kyu showing the pic of Nichkhun.

“Ohh” says the boy “Do you happen to be Jang Wooyoung?” asked the boy.

“No”

“I am Jang Wooyoung” Kyuhyun and Woooyung answered at the same time.

The boy nods and reaches something under the counter, a phone, Nichkhun’s phone to be specific.

Wooyoung swore loudly and laugh sadly “I told you”

“Ahhh Nichkhun” Donghae shouted in frustration.

--

Kyuhyun’s phone rang “yoboseyo” he answered “s@#$” Kyu swears.

The rest looks at him as he swears.

“We got to go back Victoria locks herself up in her room and the girls can’t unlock it” say Kyuhyun frantically.

The rest of them quickly moved back to the car, worried of Victoria.

“How long does she lock herself up” asked Sungmin.

“Since we left Seoul” says Kyuhyun “Chansung!!” he shouts to the maknae who is holding bag of chips and bread.

“Get in here you giant eating maniac ” shouts Heechul.

"Why what's wrong" asked the maknae confused at his hyungs agitation.

“Hyerim is crying when she called and I can hear Sun knocking at her room begging and crying” shouts Kyuhyun to let Chansung know their predicament.

“One of us should have stayed behind with the girls” says Taec now frantic too. They had been shouting at each other tensed for no one was with the girls as they are worried and frustrated with Nichkhun.

Roar of bike make them turn around and saw a bike quickly speeding up passing them.

“What the-“shouts Donghae.

“Get in its Nichkhun” says Heechul.

“The frigging bas%^$# is here all along hiding” says Taec angrily.

“Sungmin step on it” says Junsu “we won’t want to lose Nichkhun, he is not wearing a damn helmet”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is your heart still in place? *brows twitching

So what will happen now? Victoria locked herself in her room making Sun and Lim worry.

Nichkhun speeds up away from the gas station, where is he going? Is he running away or he is speeding up back to Victoria? The boys are frantic worry for the girls, Victoria and Nichkhun.

*cross fingers everybody as Nichkhun is riding without any safety measures and Victoria shuts herself off in her room.

Would they make up or not?

So how many wants to kill Nana now…raise your hand