Frame up

say you love me

 

A/N here is the next chap everyone, the group is going to face something they never thought they would. Sorry if have typo...I'll correct it later

 

 

 

 Happy reading!

 

 

“AHHHHHH” bellowed Chansung “finish at last what a day” he says and lied down at the grassed covered ground.

“Agree!!” says Sungmin, Wooyoung and Junsu.

“Yes I can sleep at last” says Taecyeon. Nichkhun, Kyuhyun and Donghae sat down near the bench where their girlfriends sit.

The girls giggled at the boys, Nichkhun had laid down his head on Victoria’s knees and closed his eyes.

“Tired” asked Victoria as she touches his face, he just nodded eyes still close. Victoria smiled as Nichkhun’s arms s around her legs, getting comfortable.

They had an all-nighter at Heechul’s place as the other boys are anxious wanting to ace the exam so that they can be exempted for the finals.

And the two of them had been bombarded by their friends especially Nichkhun who told their friends to ask him instead of Victoria as her boyfriend don’t want her stressed, and the result, tired and sleepy Nichkhun.

“Khunnie” Victoria whispered softly on his ear.

“Hmmn”

“Maybe you should not drive anymore and you just go straight home I’ll just have the others take me home”

“No” said Nichkhun “just let me get a few minutes rest and no more buts, baby” he said.

Vic just sigh and let him sleep, she caresses his head, slowly combing his hair with her fingers, he purred sleepily. She smiled looking down at him lovingly. How she loves him dearly.

“Poor oppa” whispered Hyelim, Victoria looked at her and smiled at her “and this babo is at fault too, for not understanding it fast and making Chansung oppa confused too” she said softly and looks down adoringly at Kyuhyun sitting on the ground arms around his girlfriend’s waist as his head is buried at his backpack beside Lim.

“It’s okay Lim” says Vic “at least he got it in the end”

“Yeah, coz it actually pops in the exam, never thought it’s going to be included, good thing we covered everything” says Sun who is sitting at Vic’s other side.

Sunye was engulfed on Donghae’s arms and in between his legs that are straddling the bench they are sitting also sleeping as his head lies on Sunye’s bag at the table.

“ Hmmn” says Victoria and looks at her and her friends position. The other boys are lying on the grass dozing off and them with their bfs arms.

They giggled softly.

“Hmmn but where Heechul oppa and Siwon oppa are” asked Sun.

Victoria rolled her eyes on her.

“Really unnie do you have to asked” says Lim.

“Ohhh  Fei unnie and Jia” and she giggled.

“Those two are smitten with your cousin’s huh”

 “Absolutely” says Victoria exasperatedly “good thing Nichkhun build that greenhouse so we have a place where is peace and quiet” added Vic.

“Peace and quiet” says Sun brows arched upward, looking at Vic suspecting.

“And probably private” says Lim, making Victoria blush.

“Hah! Knew it” says Sun and Lim and giggled a little louder. The boys groaned and they covered their mouths quickly so that they won’t disturb the sleeping boys.

“VICTORIA SONG, MIN SUNYE, WOO HYELIM, KIM HEECHUL, OK TAECYEON, HWANG CHANSUNG, CHOI KYHYUN, KIM JUNSU, JANG WOOYOUNG, LEE SUNGMIN, NICHKHUN HORVEJKUL PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.

--

“Wonder why we are being called?” says Victoria. Nichkhun just shrugs his arms around Vic as his eyes are closed as he walks.

“Result of the exam” says Donghae and yawn “arggh so sleepy after this lets get home I want my bed” he said and stifles a yawn again.

“Hae” says Sun as she caressed her boyfriend’s face.

“Heechul hyung” called Chansung.

Heechul was in front of the principal’s office.

“Straighten up” he ordered as he saw her dongsaengs slumped and sleepy.

They obeyed the oldest order, Heechul look at them and nodded he knocks at the door and open it.

“Ahh you’re here come in”

From a far a figure was smirking as the group of friends enter, curiously asking where is Siwon.

--

“Wonder why they are called and why I am not included” asked Siwon.

“Why oppa is it unusual?” inquire Fei.

“Yes it is, I have a bad feeling about with this” says Siwon “ uhmmm would you girls come with me and go to them” he asked.

Fei and Jia nodded.

As they walk to the hallway and about to turn to the left they heard girls talking.

“Really can’t believe that Victoria unnie would cheat and so her friends” says the other girl.

“Hmmn but we could never tell right” says the other.

“They chea-“

“What the heck are you girls are saying” says Siwon as he swirl the girl roughly.

“Sunbaenim” the girls chorused.

The girls chatting, three girls specifically, paled as they saw him and the anger in his eyes.

“What did you say just now” growled Siwon.

“W-we just h-heard t-that t-they are c-called to the p-principals o-office because they cheated” the girls say stuttering.

Siwon let go of the girl and quickly marched to the principal’s office.

Fei and Jia followed but not before Jia spat at the girls in their awkward Korean.

“Wasting your time listening and telling on rumors is only for the brainless”  

--

Inside the room there are about five teachers and all of them are the group of friends, and the young ones are enraged for being accused stealing the answer key for the departmental exams and cheating.

“We didn’t cheat”

“What answer keys?”

 Are the words they are bursting about; Heechul was enraged Victoria and Nichkhun are quiet disbelief at what’s happening.

Victoria raised her hand

“Guys, shut it” she said in a little louder voice. She looks at them telling them to be quiet, she looks at Heechul asking for support he nodded her hands clasp with Nichkhun, she squeezed it and he answer back tightening his grip on her.

“We didn’t cheat and what are you saying answer keys and how did you just concluded it’s ours” she asked calmly. But her hands are clutching’s Heechul and Nichkhun tightly who is oblivious to it for their attention are at the principal and their teachers.

“The answer keys are found in twelve lockers which you owned” said Mr.Lim one of the teachers and newest among the present teachers inside.

“Twelve?” says Sunye, but they are only eleven of them there but she didn’t say anything.

“Finding them inside our lockers doesn’t mean it’s ours” says Chansung trying to control his voice.

“And besides we have not yet went to our lockers since last Thursday” says Wooyoung.

“How come, where are your books” says Mr. Lim in his voice is controlled anger.

“We took it at our homes we started studying earlier coz we want to be exempted for the finals” says Taecyeon

“A reason for you to steal the answer keys” says Mr. Kim

“We didn’t steal” they shouted together

“Mr. Lim” reprimands the principal to him.

“Look how this students talk” says Mr. Kim seething with anger at them.

“You-“Victoria hold on Nichkhun’s shoulder.

“Oppa~” whispered Victoria

“Who wouldn’t answer back teacher Kim if you accuse someone without any proof” someone says at the door.

“Siwon oppa” the girls called.

“What are you doing here Mr. Choi?” says the principal.

“Am I not supposed to be here?” says Siwon.

“You said twelve lockers a while ago but its only eleven of us here first, is Siwon oppa included?” asked Sunye.

“He supposed to be here” cried Lim.

“Mr. Lim!” shouted the principal.

Siwon’s anger is building up, somehow he knows why he wasn’t included.

“Where is the proof saying we steal answer keys and that we cheat” asked Siwon in a controlled voice.

“You-ah, we-ah” the principal stutters.

“Here are the key answers that we got from your lockers” says Mr. Lim.

Chansung stands up and was about to touch the key answers and look.

“DON’T TOUCH IT” shouts Victoria, Heechul, Siwon and Nichkhun.

“Finding those in our lockers doesn’t say that is ours for it could be put there by someone else” says Victoria.

“But why not touch it” says Teacher Lim.

“Simple, to prove that we never had seen those things at all” says Heechul.

“No finger prints means it was put in our lockers” says Siwon.

“You don’t have to be like this” says the principal.

“But we have to we didn’t do anything but we are already accused of doing something we never did. We are in the graduating class and we have presented the school in the various competitions academic or not” says Heechul

“And besides we are just being logical and pointing technicalities”

“We didn’t cheat, we didn’t steal anything. Ever since we been topping at our batch it should have weighed before these things thrown at us, these accusations” says Siwon.

“Topping ever since or you could be doing it all along and got caught only now” says Mr. Lim. Kyuhyun wants to hit the teacher for thinking the worst of them, it’s okay if they are really at fault but no, the way he is talking he believe we cheat and don’t want to believe anything but that.

“If we do, then isn’t stupidity that we leave it at our lockers and still kept many copies, if we have been doing it ever since then we should not put it somewhere we won’t be caught, like out of the school premises” says Kyuhyun.

“Lax, you become lax, all of you” answers Mr. Lim, maliciously.

“Stupidity, plain stupidity” says Heechul.

“We won’t hide those papers here at the school, much less have multiple copy of it and we leave it anywhere just like that and let it be used against us” says Victoria rage starting to sink in. She can’t believe this is happening “we represent the school in various events in the past, academic and non-academic, and we won how we can win those especially the academic ones if we cheat to get perfect scores or topping our batch”

Mr. Lim was about lash-out words again when one of the teachers, stops him.

“Teacher Lim, we called the kids here to ask and not accuse them straight out, they have no records of any sort since they started attending this school” says Mr. Kim Jaejoong.

“You believe them” Teacher looking aghast at him together with the other teachers.

“We are giving them a benefit of a doubt, Mr Lim” says Mr. Jung.

“Yunho!” says Lim.

“The way you said it that they are doing it for years it’s like you are also saying how us, that who have thought them in the past, are dumb for not knowing it” says Yunho.

Teacher Lim paled. Mr. Kim smirks and looks at the group of youngster in front of them then to the principal.

“Sir I think we should put them somewhere and have discussion over this incident” suggest Mr Kim.

“They are not done yet, it’s just words and we have these papers as proofs” slashed Mr. Lim recovering soon as he again took the papers and throws it at the table.

Chansung again looks at the papers in front of them, scanning it without touching it; he didn’t want to be screamed at again.

“This equation is wrong” he said as he took a ball pen at the table pointing out what he saw.

“What?” says Mr. Lim

“Number 20 and the answer is 24 not 20” says Chansung.

“Are you telling me that I answered my own exam wrongly” says Lim aghast.

“Chansung” reprimand Heechul.

“I am sorry but it is, I spend half of my time solving that coz its long and I have been cautious coz we cannot have erasure answering it”

Victoria and Nichkhun glances at the paper carefully no touching it.

“I have a different answer too” says Victoria

“So do I” second Nichkhun.

Mr. Jung feeling the need to separate the group to Lim spoke up

“We can let them stay at a room and have someone look after them” he said.

--

At a room where they are kept, they are not allowed to sit next to each other, which make them angrier.

“I want to know who put those damn papers in our lockers” says Victoria tears b in her eyes that are raging with so much anger.

“We will get at a bottom of this” says Siwon “now just try to calm down”

As Teacher Lim is being impossible they are kept in a room that has CCTV in it.

“Hyung how did you know this room has CCTV” asked Taecyeon to Siwon.

“I-I just d-do” says Siwon caught unguarded.

He didn’t see some of his friends giving him a look ‘yeah right’ and just kept quiet they had more important matters at hand where they’re future depends on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr Lim, why does he have this vibe of anger towards the group, and who put framed the whole group?

Would they get out of this?

Who is your guest behind all this?

 Please comment hehehe and happy valentines day!