Better late than never

say you love me

 

A/N hi there everyone here is the update that I promised sorry for the long wait, as my update was hindered by the season. And my sister always kidnaps me and drags me somewhere that when I go home at night I can’t stay at the computer long coz i am so tired and my eyes can't barely stay open. It’s so hard to say no to your sister (especially if she is the oldest and using reverse psychology to you that all you can do is yes and let yourself be dragged…that’s the sad story of the maknae among four siblings). and my hyper acidity acts up few days ago for two days that all i can eat is banana, coconut juice, yogurt and coconut juice and banana thats the cycle for two days as i tried to eat something it didn't stay down long enough 

okay i'll stop now 

happy reading everyone

 

A Happy Christmas to you all!!!

 

 

 

“Sun, stop” says Donghae tagging on her hold on him. She ignored him and continued walking.

“Sun, stop” he said again, again ignored.

“Sun” he called again but Sun didn’t looked at him no reaction, he is getting pissed, confused at her actions.

“MIN SUNYE! STOP! ” Donghae raised his voice and jerk free from her hold.

“What’s with you” he asked. Sunye kept her back on him not answering, angered with her silence Donghae burst out his frustration.

“Why are you acting this way Sun” he said in a louder tone that startles Sun. Donghae saw it but chooses to ignore as he is so confuse right now, Sun is not helping him sending mixed message and his heart and mind can’t take it anymore.

“Why?” he repeated softly, Donghae mentally slaps his self for he unconsciously softens towards her.

“You’re letting her do those things so openly” she said still not looking at him.

“What things?” he said

“K-kissing and h-hugging you” she mumbled.

“What”

“Kissing and hugging you so freely” she turns around and faces him and said again, louder this time.

“You sound like a jealous girlfriend, but how can that be when I am just a friend and nothing more” says Donghae bitterly.

“You said you love me but your kissing and hugging someone else” says Sunye

“I did but you said I am just a friend” defended Donghae.

“You said you’ll wait” says Sunye.

“You said I am only a friend and nothing more” he said

Sunye looked at him eyes b with tears.

 “Damn it Sun, tears” says Donghae exasperatedly “you are so unfair” he said frustratingly “I said I love you and waited for you to love me but always, always you’ll put up the friend word, every time it makes me hopeless” he paused as he crunches down feeling so down “you are so unfair Sunye”

Sunye looked at him, he is right she is so unfair, she is leading him on without saying anything but actually asking him stuffs, boyfriend stuffs but treat him not as a boyfriend at all.

“I love you Sunye I do, I really do through you I did a lot of things that I usually don’t, you introduced me to a lot of things and I also got to know your friends that I cherish now. So in order to keep you and them in my life, to be part of your life I decided to let go of my feelings for you so you won’t be burden with me, with my feelings. At least if I don’t have your heart at least I have your friendship, still a part of your life”

Donghae felt so drained after he said those words.

Sunye’s tears continue to fall as she looks down at Donghae’s broken form, which she caused. Hyelim is right I should say what I really feel, her denial cost him and her pain.

“Donghae” she muffled softly.

“Ahhhh I am so pathetic, just like Kyuhyun even it hurts I’ll endure it, if to him you and Lim are the moon and stars in the night sky” he paused, he stands up, straightening his body and sighing deeply looking up the sky trying to prevent the tears to fall “for me while they are the stars for me in the night sky giving support  to me and clouds in the sky shielding and reminding not to be overwhelmed, Sunye you are my sun and moon, sun for the warmth you give to me and moon for you shine at my darken and lonely times”

Sunye looked at his crestfallen back, slowly Donghae started to walk away.

“Since you are my sun and moon… you are my life, so if I can’t be the one beside you at least I can be your friend that would be a consolation coz you’ll be still in my life and me in yours” a lone tear fall in his eyes “I am letting go so that you won’t feel pressured anymore”

Sunye’s eyes widen at his words, how could he said those words that she is his sun and moon his life and then say he is letting go.

“Let’s go back, they might be worrying and Sunye don’t worry anymo-“he felt a light tug on his shirt.

“D-don’t let go of me” she mumbled.

“W-what?” he asked again, heart beating. Turning around he gazed at the girl in front of him, her head low that her chin seems to be touching her upper chest now

“Don’t let go of me. Don’t give up on me and” sob “a-and how could you just walk away when you’ve done talking” she said as she looks up at him as she feels his eyes on her.

“You came strong on me, too strong when we first met, making me so confuse of your feelings” she continued as she look up to him, making him understand of her predicament but he looks away, she felt a sharp pain stabs her heart “it irritated me with the way you act so cocky, but somehow unknown to me I slowly fallen for you, as you get close to me and our friends I, my heart, fall for you more. I said those words, not to hurt you but to remind myself to convince my heart in denial. But it didn’t work coz you already claimed a big part of my heart. But you started avoiding me and keeping distance hurts me. My anxiousness of you not loving me anymore builds up more when that Hara came and you just let her boldness pass” she ended her eyes still on him but he didn’t moved a centimeter having his back on her.

The silence between them is deafening, her soft sob is the only thing you can hear. She remembers what the girls told her.

“…start with what you really feel for him” says Vic

“…say I love you to him unnie and you’ll see everything would be easy after that” says Hyelim

But she started of wrong and now this happens, bitterly she smiled, maybe she should at least tell him what her hearts feel… at least she had. She took a deep breath and walk towards to him.

“I guess it’s already late and I lost you but still I want you to know” she paused having difficulty talking and as she was beside him her steps slowed down “I love you Lee Donghae” as she said those important words, a tear glistened in her cheek as she passed him.

But before she can take another step she was swirled around and next his lips were on hers, she closed her eyes as Donghae moves his lips against hers and the kiss lingers.

--

Donghae’s body stiffens as he hears her confession it rendered him speechless, he repeats in his head every word she say, letting the words sink in and his heart started to beat faster, deafening, and as soon he got accustomed to his heart beat

“…I guess it’s already late and I lost you but still I want you to know” he heard her say, what is she saying and it downs on him, oh no, he thought and when she was standing beside him she said I love you with such sadness.

 He gasps loudly he looks at her abruptly and seeing tear glisten on her cheek he quickly swirls her back to him and kissed her, he just pressed his lips on her at first  and his lips start to move, as she closed her eyes he closed his too and let the kiss lingers.

As he lifts his head and gazes at the girl his heart beats for who gazes back at him.

“I love you too Min Sunye, better late than never and never I will stop loving you” says Donghae and kissed her again, this time Sunye moves her lips too with Donghae their kiss deepens.

It wasn’t late after all, she thought happily.

--

A yearly event is being held at one of Seoul’s five star hotel grand halls, all powerful and successful businessmen in every field are now mingling with each other, striking partnership and all.

“Really appa, why do you need to bring me here when umma can come along” whined Nana, she rather grace the dance floor of Seoul’s hot clubs.

“Behave yourself Nana” her mother reprimanded her between her teeth while flashing a calm demeanor around them”

“I brought you here so you will learn how to mingle to these aristocrats and meet some respectful young man from this gathering instead of unceremoniously get involve with useless young men, that you do right now” says her father sternly.

“The Choi’s are attending tonight’s event, just few days ago the patriarch of the Choi clan named his grandson as the president of the prestigious school they owned, Nana you need to meet him and have connection” his father said.

“You want me to date the grandson which is the president, aigoo appa he would be as old as you” complained Nana “I know you want to have strong connections with the Choi’s but to actually serve your daughter “Nana gritted her teeth

Mr. Im glowered at his wife and daughter “if only you pay attention to important facts instead of spending money mindlessly you would know that he is just two years older than you”

“But yeobo, the Choi’s heirs are unknown right” his wife quipped.

“Yes, but there is a big possibility they would be with their kids now, they need to introduce them as they soon would move into this world” says Mr. Im.

“How come you don’t know appa who is the grandson when you move the same circle” asked Nana.

“They kept the grandchildren’s identity hidden as per request by his sons in which agreed upon by the Choi’s patriarch” says her appa.

“They” says Nana “how many heirs does the Choi’s have anyway?”

“The old Choi, who still is the C.E.O. position have two sons the eldest, who is now the president of their mother company have one son while the youngest who is the president of the chains of hotels and resort here in Seoul and around Asia have a daughter, if ever you get married to him you would be flying off regularly to Maldives as if it’s just around the corner” his father said, emphasizing the last sentence and as he saw her reaction made him smile.

“Really?” says Nana imagining already what her father embeds in her head.

“They are here now, yeobo”

“President Choi” greeted Mr. Im to the two pairs of couples

“Director Im, nice to see you here” the older Choi greeted to him and his family, his brother and wife did the same too.

“I don’t see your young ones with you” says Mr. Im as she introduced his daughter with them.

“Really Director you know we don’t allow them to attend events like this yet”

The Older Choi chuckles as he looks sideways to his brother who looks amused and bored.

“I know that once my father named my son the president of the school, people would expect that they would be introduced especially him” the older brother started.

“My baby girl is still young for this kind of gathering and I would want her to concentrate on studying and such” says the younger Choi.

“My son doesn’t need to attend yet as me and my brother are still able to attend events such as this”

“But they also need to be acquainted to people they might do business in the future and they do need to know how the business is as they will soon inherit, it right” says Mrs. Im.

“Our kids are already getting involve in our family’s businesses, but only to social gathering they don’t which we actually agreed upon, that they don’t need to be involve yet” softly says the wife of the older Choi.

“We, don’t want our children to be stalked by paparazzi yet, and we want them to have pressure-free life, their fathers don’t wants them to experience what they had experienced when they were at their age” says the wife of the older Choi as she glances to the other Mrs. Choi “isn’t sister-in-law” the younger wife nods and smiled.

“Their grandfather agrees to it, he is fond of his grandchildren that he doesn’t wants them pressured at all” added the younger Choi’s wife as she looks lovingly at her husband “isn’t jagiya”

“Deh” her husband agreed

“Ohhh” is all the Ims had said.

Nana thought she should have not come at all to this boring event.

Mr. Im was silently enraged as both couples never slip their son and daughter’s name, his irritation after knowing that someone as young as his daughter have been named as the school’s president, which he himself would never reach his position now if he didn’t been wise, damn these filthy rich people.

Mrs. Im was taken aback with the show of the two couples loving gazes, in which she and her husband never shared and felt jealous of their stature too.

 By the balcony the two Mrs. Choi’s sneak away from the grand hall.

“Gosh unnie, I want to get out of this place already” says Yubin to her sister in law.

“Yeah so do I but I rather be the one here than let my son attend this horrible party” agreed Sue ji

“Me too unnie, my baby, doesn’t need to be here yet and her oppa won’t let it too” says Yubin

“My son would wreak havoc if that happens” the two lady laughs at the older woman had said.

“Good thing that when his friend get fond of his baby cousin he just fussed” she remembers her son’s reaction then, torn between his love for his young cousin and friend.

The two of them giggled at the memories when suddenly the door opens.

“So to this place you two have been hiding” says the younger Choi

“Seunghyunnie” says as she wraps her arms around her husband. Seunghyun engulfs his wife and kissed her temple “can’t we leave yet”

“A little longer sweetie” he says softly as he looks at his brother and his wife embraced each other and kissed.

“Teukkie how long do we have to stay here” inquire Sue ji to her husband.

“An hour or so” he said as he looks at his watch “why the two of you are so eager to leave anyway” he asked as their wives have been patient and with stands the shallowness of this kind of events “you two are used to this functions already”

“We do” says Sue ji pouting. Leeteuk smiled as she saw her pout, no matter how long they have been married she still have childish mannerism that only shows with the people close to her, but to the people like at this event she is the ice queen  Choi  Bae Sue ji.

“It’s just it is getting our nerves as mothers, fathers and even their grandparents throws their sons,  daughters, niece, nephews and such to the heir and heiress of the Choi clan” says Yubin exasperatedly

The brothers sigh heavily.

It’s a puzzle for him, to them how his son’s being named as the president leaks so fast, it was just what three four days ago that his father gave it and his son accepting.

“This is the reason why we haven’t introduced them publicly yet” says Leeteuk worry evident in his voice.

“Where is my handsome nephew anyway hyung” asked Seunghyun trying to lighten the atmosphere.

“With his friends” answers Leeteuk, his mood brightens as he mentions with who his son is.

“How about my darling niece” asked Leeteuk.

“Getting taller everyday” says Seunghyun.

As long as their children’s identity is unknown they don’t need to worry and won’t be forced to face this world where every conversation you always have to be on your toes and the need to be shrewd and cold is a must. Till they can fend them away from this they will the younger Chois will face them soon but not this time yet.

“Seunghyun, inform the driver to drive at the entrance in exactly thirty minutes” says Leeteuk.

Seunghyun nodded and dis what his hyung had said.

“Ladies let’s face the wolves in sheep’s clothing one more time and we are off to safety by thirty minutes” The oldest Choi quipped. The other three chuckled at his joke.

--

Victoria was walking along the hall alone, her boyfriend Nichkhun is at the study hall waiting for her. Nichkhun told her that he have some errand to do and that she meet her up later at tutoring, she stops for a while and thought that for almost a week he has been acting so suspiciously, he still fetch her in the mornings and go to school together and so taking her home, but he didn’t stay longer than he used to and sometime between their free time he would say he got some errands to do, she wonders.

As she approaches the entrance of the hall just by the door she abruptly stops and eyes went wide, just before her eyes Nichkhun was standing up leaning down the table and his face hovers close against the girl he is tutoring. She quickly moves backward as she saw the gap between them disappears.

Victoria stops walking and leans her back on the wall, trying to calm herself.

What had she had just seen?

No, no he couldn’t have oh God, is he cheating on me, she thought but her heart would not believe what her brain have concluded to what she had witnessed.

She shut her eyes close trying to be rational, she should have not left like that and…and she should have made her presence known and confronts them. But her shocked wins over her and she fled away from the place. Victoria held her back looking up trying her best to prevent tears from falling. He couldn’t he said he loves her so much. He said, he said she repeats it over and over again like a mantra to calm her heart and nerve.

--

Nichkhun receives a message from Victoria

Hey there I went to do some errand for our club with some hoobaes I‘ll come home after.

His brows furrows at her message to him, it lacks her signature smiley faces, he shrugs off the thought and replied

Take care then and be careful, just call me when you reach home <3

Victoria read his message and closed her eyes as her heart aches.

“Victoria, are you okay” someone says concern visible at the tone.

 

 

 

 

Yehey sunhae are together

 

BUT

O.O omo problem in paradise, has Nana succeeds to seduce Nichkhun?

Is Nichkhun really cheating Victoria?

Oh no!!

would you jump into conclusion or give Nichkhun a benefit of a doubt?

how will Victoria handle this first obstacle to their relationship as boyfriend/girlfriend?

I am such a baddie ain’t I as I took long to update I even dare give you another mystery who is Leeteuk and Sue ji(Suzy)’s son and Seunghyun(TOP) and Yubin’s daughter or you already know who they are.