getting comfy

say you love me

 

A/N when I did this fanfic it was inspired by the say you love me by mymp and I never thought that it would be used at khuntoria’s last episode, when I watch it I was a little surprised that I didn’t cry but I was only teary eyed and have a heavy heart. As I watch it again  with sub somehow I felt really regretful that they gave them until 00:00 of Aug 31 I hope they removed the time and just put up Aug 31, at least a whole or half day spend together, sorry I just felt they are rushed somehow, but somehow  I was happy at their message to each other…Khun saying to remember him sometimes but often is good too( so basically he wants her to think of him always) and the last minutes them together he says to her I am always beside you, you understand that…ahhhhh and then Victoria’s message to remember her when his tired, happy or sad( so basically that’s always too) hays those two …

 Okay I’ll stop blabbering and happy reading hope you like this chap….please comment I love to know  what you think about this new fanfic of mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are all under the big tree sitting and relaxing ,today they are ten all in all, the seven of them and another three guys, Siwon oppa a neighbor and friend of Heechul oppa, Junsu oppa who is with Sunye, Kyuhyun and Hyerim in the glee club and Sungmin oppa who is  club mate of Chansung  in Taekwando.

“Ahhh, it’s so nice under this tree” says Junsu

 “Deh I wonder why in other trees it’s not as nice and breezy” says Sungmin

“It’s nice here coz you can do some girl hunting oppa” says Hyerim teasing them.

Junsu and Sungmin looked at Hyerim astonished at what she said.

“Yah! Woo Hyerim!” says Junsu and Sungmin.

Hyerim, Victoria and Sunye giggled and the boys chuckled.

“Yah you two I suggest you don’t try to do a pick up line in front of her or else you would be in big trouble” says Siwon and the all the guys chuckled.

Sungmin and Junsu, hide their embarrassment

“W-we, just didn’t sit here because of that, it’s nice here because we can relax here with friends and somehow the presence of this three unspoiled girls are refreshing” reasoned Sungmin

“Yeah, though this spot you can nearly see all the students studying here and so does the rest of the professor because they all sort of pass here, but that is not why we are really here” second Junsu.

“What I don’t get is you guys trying to be someone you are not just to get attention, do the two of you even know that girls somehow pass here to check out on you” says Victoria throwing some glimpse along the way to Kyuhyun “like that envious guy over there”

Kyuhyun pointed on him “M-me” and then shakes his head denying.

“Hey boys, it’s nice having these girls as your friends huh?” says Siwon

“Are we just their friends, how about you?” says Sunye pouting

Siwon, Junsu and Sungmin look at each other and chuckled.

“Just saying that they are your friends first then we, aiishh, this girl getting work up all of a sudden” says Sungmin as he messes her hair fondly.

“Yah don’t mess with the hair” says Sunye.

“I wonder if there are still girls like you three” says Junsu

“Even if there is having this three is enough no plan of adding more” says Taecyeon

“Yap no plans on adding more” says Heechul

“They are hands full already” says Chansung

“Adding up might add more stop over from going one place to another, do you know how really annoying it at times, they are like running for an election or something being so friendly with everyone” says Kyuhyun.

“Yah, if it’s troublesome why aren’t you saying anything and beside, we had known those people because of you guys, so it’s your fault not ours” says Sunye

“So the friendly ones are not us but you boys” says Hyerim pouting. Kyuhyun that’s sitting beside her playfully pinch her cheeks. Taecyeon look at his guy friends and cleared his throat and smiled sheepishly.

“Ahh hungry, let’s go eat already in an hour we have class” says Hyerim.

“You didn’t eat breakfast at your house” asked Kyuhyun. Hyerim nodded.

“Yah! How can you not eat, tsk” says Kyuhyun “let’s go to the cafeteria”

“But the cafeteria is far from here and our class is right there at SM building” says Heechul. pointing at the building in front.

“Aigoo” says Hyerim.

“Fine” says Taecyeon and stands up “there is a food stand behind SM building right? Let’s buy from there, who wants to accompany me?” he says.

Chansung, Kyuhyun and Sungmin stand up as they are about to leave Victoria called them.

“Hey you didn’t asked us what we want and for the money” says Victoria.

“My treat and I, we know what you girls want and the rest of the boys” says Taecyeon.

Victoria looked confused.

“We had been friends for quite long you know and we know what each other like specially the three of you and Vic can you finish writing my assignment please"

Victoria, Sunye and Hyerim looked at each other and giggled.

“Thank you, oppa” the girls say in chorus.

As always their friends spoil them, thought Sunye. Victoria shook her head but still touched at her friends gestures.

Hyerim stands up “wait! I want to come” and run after them. Kyuhyun stops and waited for her and offer his hand to her, which Hyerim accept happily.

==

 

Sunye, Hyerim and Kyuhyun are in the glee club meeting. As the three of them enter they saw new faces, they went and sit beside Junsu and Nichkhun.

“We have new members?” asked Sunye to Junsu

“Yeah”

“I know the other guy Jinwoon we met at the first day asking for direction” says Nichkhun.

The three of them nodded.

“Okay everyone before we start lets welcome our new members” says their adviser

“Anyeonghaseyo, Jung Jinwoon inmida, I love to play guitar aside from singing” introducing his self after bowing he sits down and the other one stands up

“Anyeonghaseyo. Lee Donghae inmida, please take care of me” he says and gazes at Sunye’s way and wink at her.

Sunye’s brows arched upward. Kyuhyun was surprised at the newcomer’s attitude towards Sunye, his protectiveness to his friend surfacing. Hyerim was shocked too, Junsu was aghast who does he think he is, his friend is not an easy girl.

Donghae sits down after that with a smile on his lips.

 

==

 

Victoria is confused how to use the micrometer and vernier caliper their physics teacher has thought them.

Aargghh, how do I read the measurement again?

Grrr, so frustrating, she thought as she looks at the caliper in her hand.

 Nichkhun looked at her and was about to give help when Chansung came to her.

“Noona help I can’t get how to get the measurement” he says

“Ah, Channie I don’t know too” she says frustrated.

“Hyung how about you “asked Chansung to Nichkhun who is sitting beside Victoria.

“Here” he says as he poised the caliper in front and explained it to him and Victoria.

“Ahh so that’s how you get it” exclaimed Chansung “thanks” and went back to his seat.

“Ahh, Victoria you got it too” he asked, she nodded.

“Thanks” she said with a smile.

“No biggie” he said.

“Class put out a piece of paper crosswise” says the professor.

Everybody grunts, and the professor just shook his head amused.

Victoria’s friend went to her and asked for paper, which she gives easily, they are always like that, that’s why she always bought lots of it, for their whole group supply.

“Hey can I have some too” asked one of their classmates.

“Sorry us first” says Kyuhyun

“Friends first before others” says Chansung. Victoria looks at their classmate regretfully; he just shrugs and went to their other classmate.

As all of her friend have their supply and went back to their seats Victoria saw Nichkhun rummaging his bag looking for a pad paper. She pats his shoulder and waved the paper she is holding

“Share” she said smiling. Nichkhun nods and smile at her.

“Thanks” he says

“No biggie” she replied.

Nichkhun chuckled at her reply and Victoria chuckled too… and that’s when they started to be comfy

.