Cleared

say you love me

 

A/N another update for you guys feeling a little generous….my muse is activated and got to take advantage of it

 

 

 

 

 

“You, Teacher Lim are being irrational” roared the principal “you’re blabbering is not needed, your comments a while ago, as if your questioning our credibility”

“Teacher Lim, we have those papers yes and we called those students to question them and not accuse them” says Mr. Jung.

“But-“he was cut out by Jaejoong.

“How we got it and where doesn’t mean anything, till we proven their involvement” he said between his clench teeth.

“They are the school’s scholars and they have been the pride of this institution since they attended here and giving them a benefit of a doubt or not actually believing all this is reasonable”

“Would you be this lenient if it’s not that precious group, Jaejoong, you seem to be fond of this group” says Lim insinuating something distasteful.

Yunho pats Jaejoong’s shoulder reminding him to calm down.

“Wow now, Mr Lim you are insinuating malicious thoughts” says Jaejoong “they have been model and straight A students, even if they are not the ones involve we still give them a benefit of a doubt, they are still innocent not until they are proven guilty and really” he spats and he pushed the answer papers in front of him to Lim and say “Mr. Hwang is right your equation in number 20 is wrong”

Lim was red as a beet with anger “how can you- you’re a home room teacher” he said.

“Jaejoong is a physicist and a license engineer” says Yunho proudly.

“Like I said before and I will say it again that the twelve of them aren’t the ones who did it, from the start I never doubted them” says Jaejoong.

Lim is seething with anger, the plan is going to fail and he had been humiliated by a student. Why the heck does he let his self into this thing anyway?

“I second that” says Yunho and so did the other two teacher. Lim swore silently.

“I want to talk to that student again” says the principal.

“Wait” says Jaejoong the others looks at him “isn’t there a security cam at the hallway of the faculty room” says Jaejoong.

“Yes” shouts Yunho and quickly standing up “I’ll go to the security now” and he was out of the room.

Lim secretly clench his hand, how can he forget about that camera being stalled.

--

The twelve of them are sitting and facing each other inside the room, they are not allowed to talk to each other as by shouted by Mr. Lim.

Siwon was looking at everyone, anxious to what is going to happen to them. He tried to catch their gazes just to let them know that they are going to be fine that they had done nothing wrong so they have nothing to be afraid of.

Siwon hated what is happening now to them, he knows how they take proud being good at their studies and extracurricular.

And this incident dents their credibility and would not look good when they go to college.

He catches Heechul’s first, who nodded to him knowing. The two oldest reassured their dongsaengs who heave a heavy sigh. Silently they are encouraging each other.

Nichkhun looks at the boys then to Victoria and gazes at his watch, sending them message of the time. Junsu nods and simply taps his watch telling him they have time.

Nichkhun gazes back at Victoria, he wanted to hold her and comfort her, but he can’t right now later after this had been resolved.

Two hours passed.

The silence of the room broken as the door opens and the five teachers together with the principal entered the room. Kim Jaejoong motioned for them to come closer and as they have settled in the principal stands in front of them looking at them carefully.

“First of all I apologize” starts the principal making everyone in the room gasps “for what happen at my office the accusations”

“But you’re not the one who-“ Victoria started to say but was cut off.

“But as his superior I am to be blame too” he said to her with a mild smile on his lips “a video of when the answer keys was made and left at the faculty room has been checked and the papers found at your lockers have don’t have your finger prints”

“How did you get our prints?” says Taec

“Your files at the registrar of course” says Jaejoong at him amusement in his eyes, making Taec blush.

“The culprit has he been identified”

“Under investigation” says Yunho.

“But still as whom we are is being questioned now, tainted” says Heechul “and somehow Teacher Lim believed we are cheaters and that what we have accomplished is also in question”

“A suggestion” says Siwon standing up “let us take all the exams again”

Siwon can feel his friends’ looks at him surprised to what he had just said but not Heechul.

Lim snorts, and that enraged Heechul more, his pride and for his friends hurt.

“Let us take the exams again today. You have another set of exams, for the especial exam ones and we will retake all of our subjects” Heechul blurts out.

The others hissed at the two oldest boys.

“What are you trying to prove?” asked Lim.

Heechul can see Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim eyeing him to shut up and that they don’t need to.

“Prove that we didn’t cheat that what we had and as scholars of this school we deserve it fully” says Siwon.

“And we will perfect all the exams so especially you Mr. Lim won’t question our capacity” says Heechul.

He heard his friends swore audibly, uncaring if their teachers can hear it or not.

Lim was aghast but unlike him the rest are amused and a little worried.

“Fine. Agreed” says the principal looking at the twelve young students, especially the other ten he looks at them asking if they are up to the challenge.

And one by one they agreed.

Somehow Heechul and Siwon breathe a little freely for they can feel their friends’ anger and raged.

“We will print it now” says Jaejoong and went out of the room.

--

The room is awkward, tense and eerie. Siwon and Heechul are gazing at their friends and no one has been looking on their way.

The two of them sat at the back, observing. They can see how grim they all look.

Silently they both are saying sorry.

Only Jaejoong, Yunho and Lim are left to supervise.

Jaejoong and Yunho felt the tension between this group, silently they are praying that they work this out and that they score 100% at the exam.

One after the other they took the exam inside the room, no talking no nothing.

Somehow Heechul felt fear of what will happen, he sigh casting it aside, he have to concentrate now and perfect this exam. Please guys do your best too.

Siwon on the other hand felt restless too, of what would be the end result of this situation to them, heaven help them.

After four hours and now it is 9PM, they finished.

Tension of waiting if they succeed is eating all of them.

The three teachers are checking the papers that they finished answering after an hour, the principal that surprised them to be still at the school had comeback.

Their exams given to the principal and as he checked and looked through the papers his face unreadable, he looked up and sigh, shaking his head.

They all gasped dread in their heart.

“Congratulation, you perfect it” he said his face breaking into a big smile “as to be expected from all of you. Scared you didn’t I” he looked at Lim and said only for him and the other two to hear “I hope you are satisfied Mr. Lim”

“Congrats, good job” says Yunho and Jaejoong to them.

They just nodded

“You can go home now it is late” says the principal big smile in his face.

Heechul and Siwon looks at the door where the four men exited and looked back to their friends who have their backs on them, not moving or saying anything.

Their heart hurts when they started to move not looking at them and not saying anything, quickly they went in front of them and went down to their knees and bowed down.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry” Heechul and Siwon said again and again.

“Standup” says Junsu. But they didn’t budge and kept on bowing and saying sorry.

“!! You two stand up and start dancing SUJU’s sorry sorry’s dance instead of bowing” says Sungmin.

Heechul and Siwon are surprised as the others slumps down around them, the girls crying and the boys looking pissed.

“Damn it you too, don’t do that again” says Sun.

“You guys are not mad” asked Siwon looking at them, tears b in his eyes.

“More of pissed” says Taec

“Pissed” says Nichkhun and Victoria

“Mad” says Kyuhyun Hyelim nudge his side “a little”

“Pissed and I am hungry can we go now” bellowed Chansung.

“As always” they said together to Chansung, who just pouts.

“Let’s go quickly”

And they went out of the room friendship still intact and stronger another obstacle surpassed.

--

Outside as they walk to the school garden, moon shining brightly. Siwon stops and look at Nichkhun.

“Nichkhun” he says and looks at the watch “still has time”

Nichkhun nods and stops Victoria from walking.

He looks at her tenderly, Victoria oblivious what his boyfriend about to do, she looks at their friends who is also smiling widely.

“It has still an hour and a half before twelve, so Victoria Song, My Victoria” he said cupping her face he lowered his head and kissed her tenderly, groaned from their friends made Nichkhun stops and smile “Happy Birthday” he whispered to her ears.

Victoria gasps and looks around and they are all grinning ear to ear, tears started to fall in her eyes.

“I thought you guys forgot about it and completely forgot it too, because of the…”she trailed off.

“How can we forget silly” says Taecyeon.

“I can forget my birthday but not yours you know” says Kyuhyun.

“Happy birthday unnie” says Sunye and Lim while hugging her tightly.

The rest greeted her and hugs her.

“It was almost ruined” says Sungmin.

“We should go as planned” says Junsu.

“Thank God let’s go, Chansung is not the only one complaining of being hungry you so is my stomach” says Wooyoung “ and you two please next time don’t do that again, my head almost bleed to death, good thing what we studied is still in my head” he added as he walks on.

“It is all planned” says Nichkhun “well except the… you know, we planned to celebrate and surprise you at your house three hours before the day ends” added Nichkhun and held her in his arms and his hand opened showing a necklace with a heart pendant.

“Thank you” she said softly “I love you so much”

“Welcome and I love you more than you know” says Nichkhun.

“Yah you two let’s go, I want to see my Jia” says Heechul interrupting them

“Yeah me too, I want to see my beautiful Fei” says Siwon.

Junsu, Sungmin and Wooyoung cringe exaggeratedly “you guys are so greasy”

“You three are just jealous” says Heechul.

“Whatever” said the trio and walk ahead.

Siwon is on the phone “know who is behind all these and report back to me immediately” he ordered at the phone. Somehow he have a hunch who might be behind it.

“Hyung, who are you talking to?” asked Chansung.

“No one you always hungry ape” says Siwon and playfully headlock the younger boy in his arm.

“AHHHH, hyung!!!”

Taecyeon unknown to him had heard his conversation, hmm our Siwon hyung tsk, tsk he silently thought and smiled “get inside quickly auntie and uncle is waiting for us already” he shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay that was resolved but the mastermind is not yet known. Victoria’s birthday got almost ruined.

And the friendships of the group are also was put on test, but luckily they surpassed.

Well you know the culprit but they haven’t yet but Siwon does.

Hmmn I am itching for another update for this one before I start with the story kate and I collab together, so wait for it and I’ll try to finish it. hehehehehe