Don't want to lose you

say you love me

 

The class had ended and Kyuhyun is not aware, he is deep in thoughts, Hyerim and he are still not talking. Two weeks it’s been two weeks, the first week was a little bearable since its exam week, but now…ahhh. He miss her so much, his eyes stray at her direction. He saw Victoria and Sunye went to her.

“Lim” called Sunye and Victoria to their maknae.

“Lim” they called again, looks like she is deep in thoughts too.

“D-deh unnie” says Hyerim.

“Hey, Hyerim” called Jnwoon.

“Later Jinwoon, Hyerim is coming with us” says Victoria and she tag on Hyerim to stand up followed by Sunye.

Jinwoon was left gaping, why does it feel like he was told to stay away, he thought. He shrugs it off “I’m imagining things” he mumbled.

As Kyuhyun witness it, a smile creeps on his face, ahhh Victoria noona your jjang!, he thought.

“Hey Kyu” says Taecyeon

“Come with us we need to talk” says Heechul.

Surprised Kyuhyun let himself be drag by his friends, now what are they up to.

They went inside at an unoccupied room. And as soon they enter inside, questions were thrown at him.

“What is wrong between you and Hyerim?” asked Heechul

“Did you guys fight hyung?” asked Chansung.

“We only let it pass coz we thought it’s nothing but it’s been two weeks Kyu” says Taec.

Kyuhyun can’t answer immediately they all asked the questions in controlled voices which really scare him more; when they are like that they are on the edge.

“We had a fight two weeks ago” he said

“Why” the three of them chimed.

“I told her to stay away from Jinwoon” he said

“And~~, that’s all” Kyuhyun nodded.

“You didn’t give her any reason why?”

“Yes. Just that. No reason at all” he said quietly

The three boys exasperated at his answer

“Really Kyuhyun, that’s unreasonable” says Heechul, gritting his teeth.

“And I bet you said it I such a manner that blow Hyerim’s top” imagined Taecyeon

“You were never unreasonable Kyuhyun, but why now” says Heechul.

“I-i…I-I”

“You! What?” says Taecyeon between his teeth.

“I don’t like him near Hyerim, they are even seat mates. The way he looks at her and the way Lim liking it and blushing makes me furious” says Kyuhyun

The other three looks at him intently. Gauging.

“Do you like Hyerim…like her more than a friend hyung” says Chansung carefully.

Kyuhyun looked at him eyes big as a saucer.

“I-I”

“His right it could be the only reason why you’re like that, you act that way only to her but with Victoria no, when Nichkhun is more close to Victoria than Jinwoon to Hyerim” says Heechul.

“Do you like her, as in like her as a woman and not as a friend” asked Taecyeon seriously

“I-I don’t know” he said confused

“Be sure of what you feel, Kyuhyun before you approach her again, I, we don’t want our maknae hurt” says Heechul.

“Don’t confuse her and about Jinwoon, Siwon is already working at it. If he is sure of his feelings for Hyerim and he is serious he can pursue her that is if Lim likes him more than as a friend” says Taecyeon.

“What?” exclaimed Kyuhyun.

“So if you still continue to deny it, it would be you’re lost” says Chansung.

“We let you be like that to Hyerim because we thought you would realize it soon, but still your in denial, and now that there is a boy that she might like and won’t leave her hanging, or in turmoil of who is she in his life,  we won’t stop her to have that happiness” says Taecyeon. Kyuhyun was dumbfounded at what his friend had said.

“Y-you can’t” he whispered. “For her happiness, we can” says Heechul.

With that he and Taecyeon stands up and walks away.

“So think fast hyung, or you would loses her and you will always be just a friend” says Chansung, taunting.

===

“He went ballistic and wants me to stay away from Jinwoon oppa, but he won’t say why, I got angry. His action and words coming from his lips are contradicting, he acts as if he feels more for me than just a friend, but he keeps on saying that I am just a friend” says Hyerim in frustration.

Victoria and Sunye hug her.

“I told him to give me a reason, but he won’t, I don’t want to long, to hope that he like me the way I like him too. It hurts to wait for something that is wasn’t there” says Hyerim sobbing.

“But using Jinwoon is not fair too, Lim” says Sunye.

“I told him what I feel unnie, and he said he’ll wait, he said he still have a chance” she said.

“Really I want to whack Kyuhyun so hard” says Victoria

“Unnie please don’t hurt him and don’t tell to all oppas, please” begged Hyerim.

Sunye and Victoria sigh helplessly. It’s so hard when the one their friend love is their friend too.

‘Hush Lim, or else the boys will know, Siwon oppa, Junsu and Sungmin would be with us later” says Sunye.

“Or we could just say you’re having a headache so that you can excuse yourself and stay at the infirmary that is if you still want to cry. But afterward Lim, stop sulking and move on” says Victoria as she look at Hyerim straight in the eyes “okay” Lim nodded.

 

She just wonders why Kyuhyun is in denial, he must act fast or Lim will be snatch right under his nose.

Nichkhun snapped her back to the present “hey what’s wrong?” he asked worriedly.

“Nothing, nothing” says Victoria smiling.

“Then don’t frown” says Nichkhun as his thumb touches her forehead and lightly straighten it, Victoria up her breath at the soft caress of Nichkhun’s fingers.

She sneaks a look at their professor in front, good thing he is writing in the board or else the whole class would be teasing them again.

Victoria look back at Nichkhun, the way his hand touches her, the way he talks to her, he gazes at her, everything…omo she can’t fall for him, oh please be still my heart. When he is done he smiled at her and went to listen to their professor.

Unknown to Nichkhun the fight Victoria is having in her.

For him she is special for him, the conversation between him and Wooyoung come backs into his head.

‘You and Yoona broke up” says Wooyoung. He nodded.

“So why not get back together with Yoona” asked Wooyoung.

“Simple, I am not a lap dog” says Nichkhun “in a relationship it supposed to be a give and take. But with the span of three weeks going out with her 80% of it is we always fight, we are a new couple we should be sweet to each other not demanding, she is even jealous of someone she haven’t known yet, she is pretty but” says Nichkhun shaking his head.

He nodded. “And you won’t even try to get back with Yoona” says Wooyoung, not asking but stating a fact.

“And she is jealous of Victoria noona isn’t”

“She is jealous of you too, just because I didn’t went to her when she aske-rather told me to come to her”

“What an insecure girl” says Wooyoung

“When I am with her I’m stressed, with Victoria I am me, not someone’s idea of perfect boyfriend”

“Tch, tch, our poor Nichkhun” says Wooyoung and walks to their next class.

“So basically it’s Victoria” says Wooyoung looking straight in his eyes

“I don’t want to lose her” says Nichkhun

“You rather loose Yoona” stated Wooyoung, Nichkhun nodded

“Victoria is important to me, Wooyoung, very important.

As his flashback ends, he looked at Victoria who is seriously listening to the class

“I don’t know why, but what I know is your special to me” Nichkhun silently thought. He leans back at his chair as he gazes at Victoria admiring how beautiful the girl beside her“…and I don’t want to lose you” he mumbled.

Victoria looked at him “you said something” Nichkhun shook his head, Victoria smiled  warmly at him and his heart melts slowly.

….ohh ottoke

 

 

 

A/N here is another chap, is it too slow for anyone, I want to focus on their progress, slowly but surely, but will it work with the other couples.

thanks for your support everyone" waves to all