First Meeting

say you love me

 

A/N here is the first chap everyone hope you like it …please comment love to read your insights about my new ff… hope you enjoy reading

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey where are you guys?” asked Victoria as Sunye answered the call.

“At the usual place Vic unnie, of course” answered Sunye

“Okay on my way there, I am by the school gate now” says Victoria.

Her friends are at their usual hangout at the school, under the shade of the biggest tree, in the school grounds, that’s their spot.

“Hi!” waved Victoria as soon she sees them.

Sunye waved back so does Hyerim or Lim for short, beside her is Taecyeon, Chansung Heechul and Kyuhyun.

“Hi unnie” says Lim

“Hey noona” says the boys.

“Hi Vic” says Heechul.

“So what is our first class?” she asked as she sits down in front of Sunye and Lim.

“Chemistry lecture” says Kyuhyun

“And we are good for our class is on the west wing of JYP building” says Heechul

“That’s about ten minute walk from here… nice” says Taecyeon

“Actually more of a 20 minute walk” says Chansung

“Why 20 minute? It’s not that far” asked Lim confused.

“You girls have lots of stop over along the way that’s why” says Kyuhyun, he says without looking to them but his smirks is visible to the girls.

Victoria, Sunye and Hyerim throw their notebooks at him.

Kyuhyun, Taecyeon, Heechul and Chansung roared with laughter. And the three girls exasperated joined in.

Their laughter echoed in the air, peoples passing by looked at them. The crisp sound of their laugh makes you want to laugh to, for you can feel how real it is and so their friendship.

Inside the room they were immediately assigned to their seats.

Hyerim and Sunye sat in front but in different ends, while Heechul is right in the middle.

Taecyeon and Chansung sits together in the second line right behind Sunye while Kyuhyun sits in the third line behind Hyerim, while she sits in the fifth, at the last row.

Among the whole class there are only seven girls and the rest are boys. At the back row she is the only girl sitting there.

As she simply eye the boys sitting on her both side, the one in her left is ahmmn, Jang Wooyoung and on her right is ahhh, what’s his name again Nichkhun?  She can’t remember his last name, sounds foreign, sheesh as if she is not, she is Chinese, but somehow her last name doesn’t sound as foreign as his.

Among the two boys Nichkhun looks really good looking, so handsome or rather a pretty boy.

She kind of feel awkward, how she wish one of her friends sit near her, she kind of feel alone with this boys around her.

The professor starts his lesson once we are all settled. Chemistry is one of her favorite subjects, but she hate redox good thing they finished last semester and that she passed, she have to study hard to pass.

By the end of the lesson the professor asked them to get a piece of paper and they are having a short quiz.

Great, first day of school and a surprise short quiz, Victoria thought.

“Okay class stop writing and exchange papers with your seat mates, we would check it now” says their professor.

Nichkhun looks at her and hand her his paper, she handed him hers.

So Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, is his full name…wonder what his nationality.

“I am going to call names and you come up front to write your answer on the board”

 

She, Nichkhun, Kyuhyun and two of their classmates have perfect score for the short quiz. Their friend gives them thumbs up for the great work, feeling proud for them.

“Congrats” says Nichkhun to her

“Ahh, you to congrats, nice start” she answered as she smiled at him.

==

“Ahh lunch break, goodness first day of school, first subject and we had a short unannounced quiz already…aisshh” says Chansung

“Yeah~ really a bomber” says Hyerim as she leans on the tree.

“Hey!” says Kyuhyun as he stops Hyerim from leaning, Hyerim looks at him curiously “ants”

Hyerim instantly sit up straight and worriedly look at her back, Kyuhyun brush off her back

“It’s gone” he says to her “careful next time okay” he says reprimanding

“Deh oppa” she said pouting

“Don’t pout” he says as he pinches her cute cheeks.

“YAH! Oppa that hurts”

Sunye shakes her head at the two

“Hey you two stop it” she says and looked at Victoria “Unnie, explain this to me please, how am I going to position this OH in the structure” she asked.

“Ahh here let me show you”

“Yah! Me too” says Taecyeon and Chansung

Victoria shakes her head with Taec and Chansung’s reaction

“I bet you too fell asleep again aren’t you, how did you two score at the exam anyway”

“Passing rate” murmured Chansung.

“Aissh… you two stop sleeping in class” says Heechul.

“Deh hyung” says the sleeping duo.

After an hour they went on their way to their next class, along the way Kyuhyun walks beside Victoria.

“Ne noona the guy sitting beside you, that Nichkhun guy is a pretty boy and have brains too” says Kyuhyun

“Well yeah he is” says Victoria

“He is with us in the glee club, he had the look, the skill and brain…ahhh envious of him” says Kyuhyun as he put both his hands on his pocket.

Victoria smack the back her friends head “Yah! You have those things too, why do you have to be jealous?”

“Ahh noona that hurts” says Kyuhyun

“Want me to give you another one” says Victoria, Kyuhyun shakes his head and moved away from her, he walked beside Hyerim instead. He heard a giggle, he look at Hyerim who is trying her hardest to stop herself from giggling, he stared at her.

“Stop giggling” says Kyuhyun

“Ah oppa you look so funny when unnie did that to you…hihihihihi” says  Hyerim

“Ahhh” says Kyuhyun and have his arms around Hyerim and started to mess her hair

“EEHHHhhh…oppa” scream Hyerim.

“Yah! Kyuhyun stop doing that to our maknae” their friends shouted at him

“Mehrong” he said and still continue to tease Hyerim.