Blunder

say you love me

 

A/N Sorry if I didn’t update like I promised *bows to all of you, so here is it the next Chap.

What does the scheming Nana cost our couple and their friends. Somehow the smartest people tends to be stupid when they fall in love, and the reasonable and rational person can also be unreasonable and irrational, for short love can make us do things that we don’t usually do and be someone we never thought we could ever be.

 

 

Happy reading!!

 

 

School

Last day and it’s Christmas break, but Victoria is oblivious of the upcoming holiday, all she knows is that they would have a three week break and nothing more.

The dance club’s practice room is booming with Linkin Park’s Papercut. Inside the room Victoria is moving along with the song, turning repeatedly three times as she lifts and made some more jazz moves but her mind is not really one with the music she just drowning herself with the music as scene she witnessed seeing Nichkhun with the same girl, the Nana girl, three days ago.

“The sun goes down”

“The sun goes down”

Pirouettes, she did it more than thrice at the same time her heart and mind she repeatedly call for Nichkhun and asked him why again and again.

As the song ends she slumps down too. Her head down on the floor while she is breathing hard and tears slowly falling down.

“Damn Victoria, you should have confronted him the first time, it should be better so that you’ll hurt just once and be over with it than feeling this broken and hurt. Torture, just pure torture” she said crying.

She remembered Yoona being jealous at her for being with Nichkhun always, but her mind refuse to agree that it is the same, for that time there is nothing going on between him and her but Nichkhun and that girl…arghhhhh.

He loves you, her other side says. Why are you doubting him you didn’t see it fully you just run away and assume.

Yeah I run away and assume, but damn I feel so shocked and hurt, seeing him being so close like that to someone else, she felt so jealous.

In love the smart ones became fools and the feisty one cowers.

“My heart beats for you Victoria, no matter how I feel bad seeing you wash all that away. The thought of losing you makes my heart aches for I can’t imagine life without you anymore. I feel so at ease when I am with you, you accepted my good points and so as my bad ones too. You take my breath away but you are also my air that I need to live”

Victoria remembers his words, his declaration.

“…I am yours as you are mine” he says possessively.

“I won’t because I can’t” she says softly as she reaches to touch his face “you are mine as I am yours”

“His mine as I am his” she says softly and repeats it again and again like a mantra, calming her.

As she was exit the dance club she receive a message from Nichkhun

Morning my Victoria, your umma told me you left earlier for the dance club to practice, don’t practice too much you’re the greatest already don’t stress and hurt yourself okay, love you

Victoria leaning back her head at the wall closed her eyes and holds on to the last two words “love you”, he always say that at his morning message to her.

“Nichkhun” she mumbles.

“Victoria sunbae, are you alright?” asked by a feminine voice.

Victoria opens her eyes and look “Yoona” she whispered.

“Are you okay, are you in pain?” the girl asked again and comes closer.

“No I am fine” says Vic and trying to compose herself but the younger girl didn’t believe her who still looked worried.

She smiled to her and says “just a little exhausted from dancing two straight hours”

Yoona intently look at her gauging if she is telling the truth. Victoria giggled at Yoona’s reaction.

“Yah why are you laughing so suddenly” says Yoona.

“Yah? ... You said yah to me, I am older than you” says Victoria a glint of amusement in her eyes.

“I-ah-I ah, well you laugh so suddenly” says Yoona pouting.

Victoria stops giggling and straighten her face “thanks for the concern to think that the last time we talk it’s kind of ahh” says Victoria didn’t know how to describe it.

“Awkward” quip Yoona “actually I am thankful to you for being so calm and collected. And the way you undoubtedly trust him… and him to you I lost already. You understood him, the two of seem to jive always” says Yoona no sign of bitterness but amazement “you two are so connected” she added.

Yoona’s word, stab like a knife to her. For the past few days she questioned Nichkhun’s fidelity. Talking to her now make her realize that she somehow neglect what she told Yoona’s month’s ago. Practice what you preach, inwardly she felt aghast to herself. Somehow talking to Yoona, she felt enlighten.

“Sun-“says Yoona

“Call me unnie” says Victoria.

“I can” Yoona’s eyes widen, Victoria nodded making Yoona crack to a big grin “unnie, Victoria unnie”

“Yes” says Victoria.

“Victoria unnie, I wanted to approach you before but it doesn’t feel right then. I accepted that Nichkhun oppa loves you and you love him back and that you two are for each other” Yoona’s face became serious “please be mindful of Nana, Im Nana”

Victoria’s forehead furrows, Im Nana.

“She is bad news u-unnie, she was pissed when she transferred here in this school and got neglected, coincidentally by your guy friends and at the same time she overheard that Nichkhun oppa used to be my boyfriend and she is bound to prove that she’ll steal him away from you”

“Yoona, what are you saying” asked Victoria.

“She is really a at our school so full of herself because almost all of the boys falls for her but not your friends who ignored her. she is not used to it and it hurt her egoistic pride, at first she wants to have your friends fall for her and do her biddings but she got interested more at Nichkhun oppa, she wants to slap it on my face that what I lost and can’t take back, she can easily steal” she paused “I am not worried that she can break you apart but I want you to be wary of her, she is dubious to the point of evilness” says Yoona.

“Thanks Yoona, really thank you”

“You’re welcome”

“Hope we can be friends once the awkwardness is gone” says Victoria.

“I hope so too, maybe in the near, near future” Yoona smiled “I would love that” she bowed and says goodbye.

“Yoona” she called back, the younger girl looked back at her with a smile.

“Yes unnie” answered Yoona.

“At the MT performance night you dance great, I hope you got interested to join our club you got great moves and one of your close friends are one of our member”

“I would reconsider” says Yoona.

“Our awkwardness would naturally be gone since we are in one club” she said invitingly.

“Okay sounds good” answered Yoona ”what do you know maybe I will be your rival or I’ll be greater than you” says Yoona teasing Victoria, the older girl arch her brow with the younger girl’s jest. Yoona giggled as she moved away moving away. Maybe being in the club would be a good idea, she thought.

“Yah…Yah, you” called Victoria, but was ignored “aisshh, this dongsaeng” says Victoria.

“Thanks Yoona, thanks you very much” she whispered smiling and went forward to her next class where the others would be waiting. Where, her Nichkhun is waiting.

--

“Is Nichkhun on his way” asked Siwon to his friends.

“Well, Wooyoung just message me and said they are still on the road” says Chansung.

“And Victoria, where is she?” he asked

“Uhmm… at the dance club” answered Hyerim “Oppa, why? You look actually scary right now and it’s still early” Hyerim added.

Siwon looked at their maknae and soften “sorry sweetie” he said and smiled.

“But still hyung why?” insist Kyuhyun, as their friend didn’t answer his girlfriend’s question.

“I wanted to talk to Victoria and Kyuhyun why is your cousin hovering at Victoria and damn why she is always with him” spats Siwon.

“Hyung” says Kyu “not really always I think just two or three days this week” he reasoned which earned a glare from Siwon, Kyuhyun quickly retreated behind Hyerim who elbowed him in his stomach.

“Now it’s four” says Heechul as he saw Victoria entering the room Changmin just behind her.

“Really Changmin stop following me like I told you at the mall I only see you as Kyuhyun’s cousin and nothing more” says Victoria controlling her irritation. After she had a talk with Yoona the guy just pops up from nowhere and starts trailing behind her.

“It’s my last day here today I just want to see you and spend time with you” says Changmin.

“Yah! Changmin” shouted Kyuhyun. Who is slowly walks towards them.

Victoria looked ahead and she saw her friends looking at her with disapproval in there face, specially the boys. But no sign of Nichkhun, she sighs in relief but her friends looks made her uncomfortable. Later she said to herself now this annoying guy first.

“Changmin please stop and go to where you suppose to go” she said sternly.

“B-but I wanna stay till your professor come” says Changmin.

“No please just leave” says Victoria.

“I want-“

“Leave Changmin” says Kyuhyun who is standing behind Victoria already.

“Cousin” says Changmin to him but Kyuhyun’s face is serious “come on, you too. I ju-“

“Stop it, leave her alone” says Kyuhyun and pull Victoria behind him “she told you to leave already”

“You’re my cousin, for goodness sake” says Changmin a little irritated with Kyuhyun’s involvement.

“But it doesn’t mean I always side with you, if the girl you are pursuing is available and not any of my friends I would not get in the middle, and in this case the girl have given an answer to you so just be a man and accept it and go” says Kyuhyun.

“I just want to spend time with her” whined Changmin

“But you are a nuisance to her so stop and go, or do you want me to tell aunt and uncle what happen that summer” says Kyuhyun smirking evilly. Changmin’s eyes widen and quickly left.

“Uhmmm what happen that summer” asked Victoria curiously.

“Don’t be a busy body noona and I suggest you face them first” said Kyuhyun as he pointed their friends looking at them.

Victoria gulped at the site, by the looks of it she is the one in the hot seat; she had never been in the hot seat. Again Victoria gulped and braved her friends.

--

“You what?!!!” the boys shout all together, except Siwon. Sunye and Hyerim hush the boys.

“When did you see Nichkhun oppa making out with Nana” asked Sunye, still can’t believe Nichkhun would be with any other girl than her friend. Victoria bowed her head instead of answering.

“Is it when you message Nichkhun that you are do a n errand for your club” asked Siwon

“Deh” says Victoria as she looks up to Siwon.  Siwon shakes his head and looks away.

“I was there Vic and if you call spatting on the girl’s face that she is not comparable to his girlfriend, making out then yeah maybe he is” says Siwon angrily.

“Hyung” Chansung holds his friend, patting his back to calm down.

Taecyeon cleared his throat “and the second time” he asked.

“At the mall in a Jewelry shop” says Victoria, fidgeting. Taec and Kyuhyun groaned.

“That was three days ago right” says Kyu “Vic we were there with him”

“Kyuhyun told her off and his words are wicked” says Taec.

A moment of silence passed, Victoria’s sobbing is audible.

“Just a hunch Vic, just a hunch at the time you saw Nichkhun at the study hall is that the reason you were with Changmin” says Siwon.

“Y-yes” says Victoria, Siwon closed his eyes he hated that his right. Some of their friends gasp in disbelief.

“What happens with communication Vic, you could have at least asked”

Victoria’s head quickly looks up and what her eyes saw was pain in his eyes.

“Nichkhun”

For a second that seems eternity everyone was rendered speechless, all of them hold their breaths.

“Hey Nichkhun, we can finish it to-“ says Wooyoung but stopped  as he felt the heavy atmosphere “what’s wrong?”

As if awaken in a trance Nichkhun looks at him and dumps his books with Wooyoung.

“Keys” he said to Wooyoung

“W-what”

“Keys” he shouted making Wooyoung startled and even the others especially the girls

“I said the keys give them to me” he said his voice not as loud but still the controlled tone made Wooyoung cringed, he hand him the keys to Nichkhun.

As Nichkhun grabs the keys he was gone immediately.

“Nichkhun” called Victoria.

“Sh&^” says Wooyoung as he gathers his wits after being surprised at his friend’s anger. He quickly followed his friend, the others followed suit.

At the parking lot the only thing that they catch up is the bike’s smoke.

“Sh*&” says Wooyoung again, he looks at their friend “What the heck happen, why is he mad. I never saw him that mad since three years ago”

No one answers him.

“He was so happy that her Christmas gift for Victoria is almost done” says Wooyoung more to himself.

Loud gasp made him look up and saw Vic’s surprise reaction to his slips. He then remembered that Vic is right beside him “oh shoot” mumbles Wooyoung.

--

A Christmas gift for her that is why he had been having those errands and their friends are also in it, Victoria close her eyes, no wonder she see pain reflect in his eyes.

At the Student council’s President Office, the group stayed.

 All the while he was busy preparing and the group are helping him, carefully so that she won’t know. And that girl unknowingly used the situation in her advantage. How can she be so stupid?

She thought if only she and Yoona had talked sooner but she also thought that she should have given him a benefit of a doubt, but she didn’t and now this happens.

“That girl is what Yoona had said really is” she blurted out.

“Yoona?”

“Yoona said that Im Nana is pissed with you guys for actually ignoring her and that she tends to make you guys fall for her but” Victoria stops as she tries to control her cries “after hearing Nichkhun as her ex made her target him and it’s a plus that he is one of you” she said and sobs again.

“That flirt” shouts Siwon.

“Ahhh that arggh…fake” says Kyuhyun.

“W-wait Im Nana, we ignored her, I don’t even know her” says Taec which Chansung and the rest agreed.

“Come” said Siwon and motioned for them to look at his computer “that ladies and gentlemen is Im Nana” says Siwon once Nana’s info flashed the screen.

“Don’t remember seeing her” says Taec.

“I think I know were Taec, in the library, I saw you there but i didn't called you I wanted to finish accompanying her that day” says Kyuhyun. Taec tilts his head sideways, and shrugs.

“She is the she devil in the bus when I first saw my Sulli” Chansung blurts out.

“Sulli is you’re what Chansung” shouted Siwon.

“Opps” says Chansung and moved away from his hyung.

“Hmmn remember her” says someone

“Eunhyuk” all of them exclaimed at his unnoticed arrival.

“Yah, not so loud” he says

“H-how” says Donghae bewildered at his friend's presence.

“Remember her being so charming asking for help and she pouted when Donghae just walks away” says Eunhyuk looking at the monitor.

“Huh” says Donghae confused.

“You are so in love with Sunye that is why you don’t remember and I remember that time you are giddy to be with your Sun” says Eunhyuk teasing.

“You boys didn’t remember her but why” asked Sun as she looks at the girl's picture she is a beauty.

“Simple, she is not our type” answers Donghae “I have you already” he says at Sun and winks at her, Sun blushes.

“But she is pretty” says Hyerim

“But not pretty as you” says Kyuhyun to Hyerim and fondly pinch her nose.

“Yoona says to be wary of her” says Victoria. Seeing her couple friends made her smile bitterly.

“Okay we will but right now, we got to know where Nichkhun is” says Heechul.

“You girls try calling him” says Junsu.

“While we go and find him” says Sungmin.

--

It’s almost dark and they still can’t contact or find Nichkhun. She told Sun and Hyerim she is going to the restroom, her friends wanted to come with her but she turn it down, she wanted to be alone for a while.

How can she forget that in Nichkhun’s eyes it is always been her and only her… he is mine as I am his.

“Hmmn are you still holding on to Nichkhun oppa” says someone.

Victoria looks up and her eyes fired up in controlled anger toward the person.

“You”

Nana smirks at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will it be a confrontation between Victoria, the girlfriend and Nana, the delusional bi%$#?

What could happen now, would Nana have an upper hand? What damage she would cause?

The boys are bewildered of Nana’s anger and when they saw her pic it has no effect at them at all and no recollection of her except Kyuhyun who have been refreshed by Siwon, Chansung who remembered her for being a she-devil, Eunhyuk and of course Siwon.

Thanks to Yoona they are informed of Nana’s existence, annoying existence. And where is Nichkhun? Will they make up? Will everything be resolve?

And did you peeps guessed who the cousins are?

 

 

The next chap is almost  just re-reading it for errors it will be up in a few