Unforeseen Events

say you love me

 

A/N sorry for the long wait hehehehe, forgive me*bows head* I snuck this chap first before the other half finish chap for I want our mains to have a rest from the eventful Christmas…thinking about it maybe I should have titled it Christ mas rush hehehehe

Here is another chap everyone

Happy reading!!

 

Unforeseen events (Say you love me)

 

 

“Merry Christmas, Sulli”

“Chansung-oppa, Merry Christmas too”

“So, did you like my gift?” asked Chansung.

“Yes oppa I do, thanks, I love the frame you personally made and painted” says Sulli sweetly.

“And I designed it too” says Chansung. He designed the frame, molding it to have embossed shapes of candies, flowers and angels.

“And I like it very much” said Sulli “You sounded okay, I assumed that everything has been settled” says Sulli carefully. When Chansung called her yesterday his voice sounded unusual, same crisp voice but sad.

“Yes everything is fine, angel” says Chansung. Sulli blushed as Chansung called her angel.

“Uhmm, where are you now oppa and what do you plan to do for the day” inquire the younger girl.

“Well, I’m here at Victoria noona’s place” Chansung paused as he heard Sul says ‘oh’ “with the rest of my friends  and we plan to go around and visit each other’s house like we always do ever since we became friends” says Chansung, grinning as he heard a ‘oh’ from the girl.

“You’ll go to Siwon’s oppa place too then”

“Yeah” answered Chansung “how about you?” he asked, his fingers fiddling the balustrade at the porch.

“Hmmmn with family” says Sulli, as her fingers trace the side of the frame he personally made “did you like my gift too?” asked Sulli.

Chansung’s hands went to the scarf that’s wrapped around his neck “uhhhmmmn, I do using it already” his hand feeling the personally knitted scarf by Sulli. Smile evident in his eyes, whispering softly at the phone and chuckling.

--

“Hi”

“Hi yourself” said sweetly by the girl in the other line

“Merry Christmas” greeted Taecyeon.

“I was wondering when you would call but depending at your voice looks like everything is okay now” says Krystal.

“I am sorry I didn’t call after we arrive from the hospital and yeah everything is okay now” says Taecyeon.

“It’s okay I can only imagine how tense the situation there yesterday, so Nichkhun oppa is safe and so is Victoria unnie” she asked.

“Yeah” says Taecyeon sighing in relief “thank God, there were no permanent damages” as his mind is flooded again of the event they had experience.

“Oppa” called Krystal from the other line, her soft call of her voice to him is relieving the fear and tension they had felt.

“You know hearing you call me oppa like that makes my fear, negative feelings, gone” says Taecyeon as he bends his head back leaning against the post his eyes on the ceiling.

“I am glad” Krystal blushed, he told him that last night too.

“Why are you calling me?”

“I-I ah” says Taecyeon, he paused and took a deep breath before continuing “I just want to hear your voice it calms my nerves and made me think clearly”

“What is wrong oppa?” she can feel his voice stricken.

“I- we are in the hospital. Nichkhun, he fainted while talking to Vic, he had a big cut in the head” he said pausing “he speeds from the outskirts of the city and us following him with same speed, then he …just a few more meters away from Vic’s house he met an accident, b-bleeding h-having a cut in the h-head, f-fainting” Taec stops closing his eyes trying his best to control his nerves.

“Oppa, please calm down, oppa” she said softly.

“Your voice, your sweet voice calms me” he said.

“Oppa it’s nice to-“she stops as she heard in a background voices asking for their friends situation

“Krystal, I got to go, thank you, and I’ll call you later” he said

“I am sorry I didn’t called last night” says Taec

“It is okay you made up for it by calling today” answered Krystal.

Siwon who is scowling from the window wanted to snatch the phones from the two guys grasp.

“Oppa” called Sunye “oppa” called again this time tapping his shoulder. Siwon looks back at his friend “stop scowling will you. Stop worrying” added Sunye.

Siwon didn’t say anything and just look backs again at Chansung who is blushing now.

“He is not a player okay so does Taecyeon” says Sun but still no reaction from the older guy “shouldn’t you be happy that the one pursuing your cousin and cousin’s friends are  them, two of the guys you know that won’t hurt them, that they would wait for them till they reach the right age”

Siwon grunts, knowing deep inside him that Sun is right.

“Or you have feelings for your cousin’s friend oppa” says Sunye trying to extract a reaction from him and it worked.

“Sunye! Krystal is practically like a sister to me like Sulli is” roared Siwon, but Sunye didn’t cower and just smiled “it’s just their still young” says Siwon as he lower his voice. Good thing it’s only them inside the house and the others are in the back chatting. He glimpse at the two younger guys in the porch, he sigh in relief as they didn’t hear him.

“Taec-oppa and Channie knows that, they are building foundation for their future deeper relationship” says Sunye “Don’t you trust those two giants” added Sun as she tilts her head to the two smitten boys.

“I do” sighs Siwon again “they aren’t going to be my friends if I don’t” says Siwon.

“Then chill Siwon” says Heechul who is unknown to them had been listening “if ever those two would hurt Krystal and Sulli, they’ll be dead with the girls before we can lay our hands on them”

--

Victoria is sitting comfortably between her boyfriend’s legs, basking with the warmth of his embraced at the chilly afternoon of Christmas day. They are at the garden between Heechul’s and Siwon’s house.

It was their last stop for the day. And as the Kim and Choi family together with them the coldness of the weather was ignored as the closeness of each and every one is enough to warm the place.

Sulli’s family is there too as the patriarch of Choi’s wants to spend time with his son’s families.

When they arrive the parents hover at Nichkhun over his injuries and the group of friends is bombarded with questions. They have experience it for the whole day as every time they arrive at each other’s house they were reprimanded for not informing them and that Nichkhun should have not ridden the bike of his without any protection.

But here in their last stop it’s totally different and kind of …uhhmm everything is doubled or tripled.

“Really you young ones why aren’t we been told with what happen” says Mrs.Kim

“Umma, everything is okay already and we didn’t want to alarm you” explained Heechul.

“But please you can’t stop us from worrying” says Suzy, Siwon’s mother.

“We respect what you want but when your life is at risk, and I mean all of you, we want to know about it. I want to know and I don’t want this happening again. Do you understand” says the oldest Choi.

“D-deh haraboji” they chorused.

“Hmmn” purred Victoria as she lays her head at Nichkhun’s arm that is wrapped around her.

“What are you thinking” asked Nichkhun as he planted a kiss at her cheek and near her ears.

“I am thinking of what our parents going to say once they arrive” smiled Victoria “i mean look what happens today we have been reprimanded, scolded-“

“Doted and pampered” sniggers Nichkhun “we are a little bit lucky today since its Christmas” said Nichkhun.

“But you know I think it makes us closer than ever, our friendship” Victoria paused looks up to him smiling and gives him a quick kiss on the lips and continued “and love life, specifically ours”

“I love you” says Nichkhun.

“As I love you” answers Victoria. Nichkhun lower his head and kissed her, tentative at first as his lips caressed hers, savoring the softness and sweetness of her lips. Victoria basks at his kiss felling the love he has for her, their love that grows naturally from friendship to love.

Whatever happens she will fight for this love they have and she is not going to let anyone gets in between them.

“Yah too much kissing, stop it” shouted Heechul, making his parents and Siwon’s family looking at their way.

“Aigoo Chullie you need a girlfriend too” says Mr. Kim laughing.

“You too Siwon and so the rest of you” says Leeteuk.

“Well Chansung and Taecyeon don’t need to” says Seunghyun as the two mention boys are beside his daughter Sulli and her friend Krystal. Krystal comes too as Sulli invited her and told her Taecyeon and his friends are coming.

“Omo my baby” says Yubin “is really growing up”

“Hyung” says Seunghyun silently to his brother.

“Chansung is a good kid Seunghyun and I bet he knows what’s in it for him if he broke Siwon’s little cousin’s heart” says Leeteuk.

“I know hyung it’s just it is totally overwhelming seeing Sulli so grown up and I am glad that she and Siwon’s identity is still hidden.

“If ever it will be unveiled I bet his cousin would guard her and now even Chansung. Hhmmn I think not just the two boys, the two girls looks at home with the whole group already.

“You put out a nice landscape up front the garden” says Grandfather Choi.

“It is good for cover up, uncle” says Mr. Kim, the older man just nods. They fell silent and watch at the group of friends spending a holiday together.

“Aissh really oppa” says Victoria pouting. Nichkhun just laughs and kissed Victoria in the lips quickly.

Their friends sits beside them at the grassed lawn, laughing.

Sulli and Chansung are sitting beside each other sharing foods in one plate and whispering at each other.

Siwon is sitting opposite the pair watching closely.

“Hyung, don’t scowl and I promised didn’t I” says Chansung to Siwon. The older man nods and relaxed while Sulli looks at them curiously but stayed quite.

“It is a nice Christmas” says Hyelim happily as she pops a grape in .

“Hmmn why” asked Kyuhyun.

“Well because everything is okay, Nichkhun oppa and Victoria unnie is still together, Donghae oppa and Sun unnie is together too, Channie oppa and Taec oppa has someone well except Siwon oppa, Chullie-oppa, Sungmin oppa, Junsu oppa, Wooyung oppa” says Lim her forefinger tapping her nose” and ohh even Eunhyuk oppa” she says brightly.

Kyuhyun looks at Lim sternly, she just looks at him innocently “that’s all” growled Kyuhyun.

Lim nodded cutely.

“Woo Hyelim” says Kyuhyun making her giggle.

“and of course I happen to spend Christmas with you as a couple” she said sweetly and went to kiss him on the cheek but evil as he is, the kiss meant to be on his cheek lands on his lips making Lim surprised and blush.

Kyuhyun smiles mischievously “lesson for you not to ignore me at all” and kiss her again longer.

The single boys groaned. Sungmin throws an apple on Kyuhyun’s head.

“Yah stop that”

“Mehrong” says Kyuhyun and hugs Lim tightly.

Sunye is engrossed as Donghae’s hands are playing with her other hand, tracing his finger to her palm while looking at their friends and listening at the conversation. His finger sometimes traces their name at her open palm.

Donghae laughs as Sungmin, Junsu and Heechul throws an apple, orange at Kyuhyun.

“Yah hyung that’s enough” shouted Kyuhyun as Siwon motioned to throw a Pomelo to him.

“Then stop it you, ert” says Siwon.

Donghae’s attention shifted to Sunye as his girl taps his shoulder and feeds her a grape.

Sunye blushed as Donghae kept staring at her “s-stop s-staring” she says stuttering.

“I love looking at you” he says eyes glued to the pretty serene beauty above him.

“You’re being greasy” says Sun

“I never thought my Christmas could be happier, because I am with you and with friends too” he says as he looks at their friends who are chattering happily, his gaze went back to hers “thanks for loving me and letting them friends” he says sincerely.

“You’re very welcome” she said smiling at him “I am so happy sharing what I have to you”

Donghae reaches for her the back of her neck pulling her down for a chaste kiss.

“Thanks for coming into my life”

“Yah there are minors here” says Taecyeon as his hands covers Krystal’s eyes.  The two are sitting beside them.

“Oppa” whined Krystal.

“Don’t taint my Krystal’s pure heart” says Taecyeon.

Kyuhyun snorts aloud “Yah Kyuhyun a guyabano (soursop) is near me” he says threateningly making Kyuhyun stops at his teasing. Lim caps Kyuhyun’s face and mouthed stop at him which the boy nodded submissively.

Nichkhun and Victoria just watch them silently.

“A perfect Holiday season” says Nichkhun as he tightens his embrace to the girl in his arms.

“That I almost ruined” mumbled Victoria.

“You didn’t Vic” says Nichkhun firmly.

“What are we going to with her” asked Vic silently.

“Not let her get on our skin” says Nichkhun “she better stay away from us” he added.

Victoria’s hand reaches back to his face caressing away the strain in his angel face; Nichkhun’s face instantly changes and brightens.

“We are still young and we still face a lot of trials along the way” says Vic.

“And we will get through it together” said Nichkhun and kiss her softly on the lips “everything will be fine as long as I have you in my life” he said wholeheartedly.

--

Incheon Airport

The whole gang accompanied Nichkhun and Victoria picking their parents which coincidentally arrives at the same day.

The Horvejkul arrives first.

“Ma, Pa” called Nichkhun as he see his parents coming out of the door, tagging Victoria with him.

“Welcome back” he said

“Welcome back, auntie” says Victoria and the rest chorused.

“Hmmn full force, I wonder why “says Mr. Horvejkul.

“Nichkhun what happen to your head” says Vera Horvejkul as her hand went to her sons fore head.

“Uhhmmn” Nichkhun said as his ears turn red.

“Later explain it” says Khun’s Dad “so that is why your all here huh” he says amused. Hmmn his son found good friends I am happy, he thought silently.

“How are you Vic, are you hurt to because of Babo of a son” says Mom Vera.

“Ma” whined Nichkhun which earns laughter with their friends.

“I am okay auntie” says Vic shyly and a little guilty.

Mommy Vera noticing the Vic’s uneasiness change the topic “what time is the arrival of your parent’s sweetie”

“Fifteen minutes after your Auntie, they might be coming out any minute”

“COUSIN VICTORIA” shouts somebody making Vic and the rest of them look who is screaming.

“Jia! Fei!” says Victoria surprised at her two cousins presence.

Victoria stumble a little as Jia hugs her, Nichkhun held her making sure she won’t fall back.

“Jia, careful you’re going to hurt Vic jie jie” says Fei.

“W-what are you girls doing here” asked Victoria. The two girls just smiled at her.

“They are going to spend New Year here till the Chinese New Year” informed Vic’s mom.

“Welcome back auntie, uncle” greeted Nichkhun.

“Welcome back auntie, uncle” their friends chorused.

“Oh Ma, Pa I miss you” says Vic and hugs her parents.

The Song’s and Horvejkul say hi to each other too, in their eyes delight as they saw them together. The parents of their son and daughter have informed them already but they are feigning not knowing anything yet.

And their friends come with them too, such nice kids, they thought silently.

All the while the conversation two figures dumbstruck, their eyes not leaving the two Chinese girls, Lim tugs on Kyuhyun and points at Siwon and Heechul’s state. The naughty couple went between the two and teased.

“Heechul oppa” says Lim as her fingers pushed his jaw and close his mouth.

“Hyung you’re drooling, tsk tsk” says Kyu as he wipes the imaginary drool.

The two guys being caught red handed scampered to the front away from the two of them, Lim and Kyu laughs out loud.

--

Winter break is over and class resumes over a week now.

Victoria was shaking her head as she’s walking to her class. Her friend’s Siwon and Heechul are beginning to be a permanent fixture in their house as her cousins arrived.

An arm wrapped around her shoulders knowing who is it makes her smile

“Hey” says Vic

“Hi there beautiful’ greets Nichkhun.

“I missed you this morning” says Victoria.

“Miss you too, but we cannot fit at Siwon’s car you know” says Nichkhun.

“Yeah I know” she pouted “those two really are always at our house” she whined.

“You’re cute” says Nichkhun and playfully pinches her nose.

“Why are you seem not affected like me” says Vic

“Careful Song, who told you I am not affected. How can I not when I can’t fetch my girl like I used to because of those two smitten boys with your cousins. I know you had to accompany them till they can be comfortable with Siwon and Heechul hyung” says Nichkhun.

“Hihihihi, just checking” says Vic as it’s her turn to pinch his nose “Jia and Fei said that they are at ease with them so I can be with you. You can start later bringing me home” says Victoria.

“Thank God”

Jia and Fei want to check their school thinking of transferring there. So Siwon who is attracted to Fei, volunteered showing them the school, Heechul tugs along as he wants to spend time with Jia.

“So Junsu oppa, Sungmin oppa, Eunhyuk oppa and Wooyoung oppa are the ones with no possible partner yet” says Hyelim the other day.

“So we have four unattached friends huh?” whispers Nichkhun to Victoria’s ear.

Vic giggled while nodding “So do the boys have any chances with them”

“Definitely but don’t tell” says Vic and Nichkhun agreed. His hand went around her waist and playfully snuggled at her nape.

‘Awws’ and ‘owws’ sighs from the lookers made Nichkhun and Victoria straighten up and quicken their step towards their next class both of them scarlet red with embarrassment.

But Nana’s day is ruined, first week of the year and she is royally pissed s she saw Nichkhun and Victoria in each other’s arms. And that there are two other girls have got Heechul and that Siwon’s attention as if the two younger girl that Ok and Hwang are guarding is not enough… arghhh how he hates this group of people

Her damn plan didn’t work, silently Nana is swearing and thinking of a way to break the couple and get her revenge to the group. At first it’s just the boys now even the girls are going to get it from her.

“Have you put the key answers for the upcoming departmental exam safely in my table” says someone behind Nana and as she looks she saw the two teachers.

“Key answers” murmured Nana as she looks back at the couple who is greeted by their group of annoying fiends.

Nana smirks as an idea struck her; you annoying people will be out of this school soon, thought Nana.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A calm update but the last part is tension.

The thick headed girl is still out to ruin not only Vic and Nichkhun but the whole group… what will she do?

What will happen to them?

Nana is being stupid and stubborn

How the group will retaliate

 

So after this I’ll have my hand at ‘Everything for you’s update and maybe another one for this fic…

Heaven help me hehehehe and again always thanks for the support always.