Another chance

say you love me

 

A/N hi there everybody here is my update sorry I took so long updating sorry … I intended to finish this before my birthday last Tuesday but failed, I celebrated with my family hehehehe and I kind of been down since Monday up to the next day. But I am okay now and here is the new chap happy reading!!!

 

 


underlined flashbacks
 

Kyuhyun and Jinwoon are at one of the school’s rooftop. Jinwoon was gazing down while Kyuhyun was leaning his back at the balustrade.  Jinwoon have approached and said he wanted to talk to him, they’ve been here for a few minutes but no one is starting to talk, and Kyuhyun have no plan talking first.

“I love Hyerim you know” says Jinwoon all of sudden“I wanted to make her happy, make her smile and see the glint on her eyes” Jinwoon looks up in the sky smiling bitterly “I am giving her back to you”

Kyuhyun abruptly looks at Jinwoon “What?”

“I am giving Hyerim back to you” says Jinwoon without looking at him.  Kyuhyun’s blood boil at what he heard from Jinwoon. In a flash he had him in his collar; he doesn’t care if he is taller than him, he is a black belter and he can throw a strong punch.

“What the heck are you saying” shouted Kyuhyun “Hyerim is not a thing that you can treat like this” he said and punch Jinwoon “and you jerk claim you love her” he says hitting Jinwoon again and again. Kyuhyun look at Jinwoon who falls down on the ground when he punches him. He was so enraged but he is holding up or he might kill Jinwoon with his bare hands.

Jinwoon wipe the blood at the side of his lips, it stings he doesn’t know that Kyuhyun can a throw a punch like that, he didn’t bother standing up, he just stayed sitting where he is, holding his head down.

“I love her that’s why I am letting her go, because her happiness is you, always been you” he laughed, a hollow laugh “you know I resent you. You have been hesitant and damn it you’re having second chance, how lucky can you get” says Jinwoon “her heart has always been yours no matter how much she tried to hide it and no matter how much I love her you still have her heart”

Kyuhyun was surprised at what he is hearing. Hyerim still loves him, he felt his throat constrict.

“H-how a-about y-you” says Kyuhyun stuttering.

“My family is transferring to Japan, my father have been assigned there so all of us are going there too, my friends are there too” says Jinwoon “make it right this time Kyuhyun, don’t hesitate coz if you do and someone falls for her again and snatches her you might lose her completely, that guy might not be as generous as me”

Kyuhyun’s heart started to beat so fast, a chance he has given another chance, a chance to be with Hyerim. Hyerim.

A few minutes passed between them.

“What are you still doing here, go and look for her now and make her happy” says Jinwoon.

Kyuhyun seems to awaken by Jinwoon’s word that he started to walk slowly every step faster than the other.

“You know I love you right” says Jinwoon as he cupped her face in his hand, Hyerim nodded tears are flowing in her eyes “I want you to be happy”

“Oppa” says Hyerim

“Listen to me, if Kyuhyun is hesitant so is you, partly you should be blamed too. Before you give up make sure you did all you can do so no regrets, no what ifs, understand” says Jinwoon, he closes the distance between him and her, and when he was near her lips, he stopped and kissed her in the temple instead.

“I would like to kiss you in the lips” says Jinwoon as she lightly caresses he lower lip that made Hyerim blush “but I won’t I want you to have your first kiss from him”

“Thank you oppa and I’m so-“  Jinwoon puts his forefinger on her lips stopping her whatever she was about to say.

“Just be happy okay”

Jinwoon lied down and had his arms cover his eyes as tears starts to fall “what a lucky bas*#$@ you are and what a stupid jerk I am”

==

“Hey where is Hyerim” asked Siwon as he approached the group.

“No idea” says Chansung “last I check she is with Jinwoon” says Junsu.

“Why Siwon” asked Heechul looking at him intently Siwon look agitated “Siwon” says Heechul again

“Well, it’s just that uhmm… I found out that Jinwoon“ Siwon paused as all of his friends eye him ”Jinwoon is leaving the school and transferring to Japan”

“WHAT!” they all said in the same time, Siwon sighed, he expected this reaction.

“What is that guy playing at” says Taecyeon

“Are they going to have a long distance relationship?” asked Wooyoung.

“I don’t like that idea” says Sungmin, the other boys nodded.

“Hey, hey wait, get hold of yourself” says Heechul trying to calm their friends with the news “we still don’t know anything okay, so relax”

“Hyung it’s our maknae” reasoned Chansung.

“I know, but we need to talk to JInwoon and Hyerim first coz they are the one involve” says Heechul “and instead of assuming we will talk to him, is everyone okay with tha-“

But before he can finish what his saying a rushing Kyuhyun arrived to them breathing heavily.

“H-hyerim is s-she h-here” he asked breathing heavily. Victoria and Sunye looked dumbfounded at Kyuhyun’s look. He looks flushed from running and breathing hard due to running.

“We don’t know” says again Chansung.

“Where could she be” says Kyuhyun crouching trying to catch his breath his been running around school looking for her.

When he was about to run off again

“Kyuhyun” called Sunye.

“What” Kyuhyun look at Sun with desperation to let him go and find Lim

“Don’t run around stupidly, think carefully or better yet ask this” says Sun as she walks towards him and pat him at his chest, near his heart.

Kyuhyun look at Sun and then at her hand on his heart, a smile slowly creeps on his face.

“Thanks Sun, you really are a sun” says Kyuhyun and went to run again.

Sun looks at her friend with a smile, as she returns to sit down at the bench she looks at her other friends and put her hands up and crossed her fingers, the others smiled and did crossed their fingers.

Don’t screw up this time Kyu, silently his friends thought.

==

She slowly pushing the swing to and fro, she closes her eyes, she raised her legs higher while she leans backward feeling the wind blowing her hair as the swing swings up and down. She loved this place of the school, at first she was surprised why there’s a swing here, well maybe it was put here for people who wants to unwind like her. She accidentally found out this place, her friends don’t know this hide out of hers…well, except him.

Remembering him her swings slows down. Kyuhyun-oppa.

A shadow hovers over her as she opens her eyes she accidentally let go of the swing; she closed her eyes again waiting to feel the pain of falling from the swing. She was so startled when she recognized who was the one hovering over her upside down.

“Didn’t I told you to be careful” says the husky voice. She slowly again open her eyes and the eyes she miss so much looks down at her lovingly.

“What took you so long finding me” she said breathlessly, being in his arms made her skip a beat.

“So sorry for taking so long, but what’s important I am here now right” says Kyuhyun “ I love you  Woo Hyelim” he says as he lower his head to her and before he closes the gap between their lips he again declared his love “I love you so much” and he closes the gap and kissed her.

As he raises his head his forehead furrows as Hyelim sobs.

“Hey why are you crying” he said softly and caress her cheeks

“I-if this is a d-dream I don’t want to w-wake” she said. Kyuhyun smiled and again closes the gap between them and kissed her again this time longer and as if his kiss is promising his love for her.

“Does that still feel like a dream” asked Kyu, Hyelim smiled and shook her head “I love you Lim”

“I love you too Kyuhyun oppa” she said smiling

“I thought you aren’t going to say it to me” he says and wipe her tears and hugged her tightly.

==

“Hey come on come with me” says Sulli to her friend that is working as a student assistant at the library.

“Sul~ I am on duty I just can’t leave”

“You’re off I a few minutes” says Sulli pouting. Her friend shook her head.

“You go young lady, you been always coming here earlier than your schedule” the young girl look at the librarian “I said go”

Sulli grabs her friend’s bag and wrist and drag her out of the building.

“Seriously stop, why are you in such a hurry anyway an where are we going”

“To my Siwon oppa” says Sulli

Oh no, her Siwon oppa and that means I get to see that playboy a part of her was happy and the other she doesn’t know but she kind of hurt. She can’t loosen Sulli’s grip on her she doesn’t want to see him.

“Sull~ please slow down” she begged.

“We are almost there, hope Chansung oppa is there too” says Sulli.

“I knew it” her friend says rolling her eyes up. Sulli had told her that she had meet a guy that is a friend of her cousin when they we‘re at Sulli’s family resort. It is where she saw him hug two different girls in two different days, when she told that to Sulli

“Really but there is no other girl around him but his three friend girls” says Sulli confused.

“Siwon oppa” called Sulli when they were near by a big tree. Under the tree she saw her friend’s cousin and his friend and she saw him too having his arms around the girl, the girl his hugging that night while the other girl was beside them…with another guy? What the-?

==

Taecyeon was silently watching Sunye and Donghae. After Lim and Kyu, now this two wonder what’s their problem. That’s why for him Victoria, Sunye and Lim are enough having more than them as their friend he would grow old faster from worrying for their friends. As of now he’ll make her smile, he sat beside her and poke her cheek. When Sunye looks at him, he smiled and .

“Stop pouting and being so gloomy it doesn’t fit your name”

“I am not gloomy” she said.

“Yeah and blood is not red” says Taec, Sunye just looks away and look at the new couple, Lim and Kyu. “Glad those two are together now”

Sunye nodded. Taecyeon put his arms around his friend and lightly squeezed her.

“Siwon oppa” someone called. Taec didn’t look up.

“Whatever it is act Sunshine, you were never the one who sulk” says Taecyeon. And was startled when their giant maknae, Chansung, stumbles standing up from his seat. Taec look up to see whoever made their friend look like a love struck guy, well he actually is with Siwon hyung’s cousin. He looks up to see if he is right, his eyes went big when he saw who is with his hyung’s cousin.

“Anyeonghaseyo everyone” greeted Sulli “Anyeong oppa” she said to Siwon who just nodded.

“Anyeonghaseyo” they all greeted back.

“Uhmm this is my friend Jung Krystal” introduced Sulli to her friend “Krystal this is my oppa’s group of friends” and she says their name one by one.

“A-anyeonghaseyo” everyone greeted her back too, except Taecyeon whose mouth was left gaping. She is a friend of hyung’s cousin and younger, thought Taecyeon.

Victoria nudges Nichkhun and pointed at Taec. Nichkhun tried to hold his laughter at Taec's reaction.
 

"Remember his unusual behavior going to library" whispered Victoria

"The Krystal girl is his reason of going there almost everyday?" whispers Nichkhun. Victoria nodded, they smiled together having fun at putting Taec on the spot.

“Ahh Krystal-sshi do you happen to like going to library?” asked Victoria.

“Ahh actually I’m a student assistant there” she said, confused with the question. Taec started to get nervous.

Bingo, Victoria thought and look at Nichkhun smiling, who smiled back at her, he got the message.

“Library” says Lim.  Taecyeon’s started to blush and swore in his mind.

“Taec don’t you go there a lot while way back you don’t even go there” says Kyuhyun, curiously.

“W-what’s wrong in using one of our school’s facilities” defend Taec. But his friends are not buying it; says Taec in his mind, why do they have to be so close. While the two younger girls’ looks at them in amazement, clueless what’s happening.

==

“It’s good Yoona that you accepted the truth” says Hyo to her friend.

“Unnie you can still find other guys, just charge it to experience” says Seohyun.

“The failed relationship I had with Nichkhun, would always be a lesson for me” says Yoona.

“He really loves Victoria sunbaenim huh” says Hyoyeon.

“Yeah I have no chance at all” says Yoona with a sigh.

“Hmmn a guy name Nichkhun dump you” says someone from behind, the three friends look around.

“NANA” they said all at the same time.

“Hmmn looks like my target is changed from someone to the one who actually dumped you” says Nana with confidence.

“What are you planning Nana” asked Hyo.

“Get him from whomever he is with now, and make you stupid Yoona for actually being powerless” says Nana

“Don’t be too sure” says Seo, Nana just arched her brows higher.

“You can’t get him, Nana” says Yoona

“Wanna bet” says Nana cockily and left them with a smirk on her face.

“Let her” says Hyo.

“She needs to learn that not all guys are stupid and fall for her instantly” says Seohyun.

“How can you say that” says Yoona worried.

“Yonghwa” says Seohyun “find her to be a fake”

“Junho, my boyfriend” says Hyoyeon “remember she tried to flirt with him but was rejected”

“Remember she called or I think she thought that Nichkhun and his guy friends are gay, just because they ignored her” says Seohyun “so don’t worry”

“And you don’t need to worry about him Yoona” says Hyo.

“I know but I don’t want him to be with the likes of Nana, she is such a s&^%”

Seohyun and Hyoyeon sigh, but know that their friend have a point

==

Nana was on her way to her locker while thinking of how to find Yoona’s ex, she have her eyes with one of the guys that ignored her, she wants to get even with them but after what she heard from the three friends, she wants that guy and she wants to taunt Yoona that what she can’t get she can easily have it.

As she was trying to open her locker but it won’t open, she struggled till a fist bang her locker door and it opens.

“You need to that sometimes” says the one who help her.

“Thanks” she said and gazed to the one who helped her. She was shocked as it was one of the guy who ignored her, well she is being ignored again as the guy didn’t even look at her when he talked. This guy is really irritating.

“No prob” he says and once he drops some of his books he closed it and turns to leave.

“Nichkhun” shouted someone, and the guy who helped her turned to the guys approaching him.

“Hey Taec, Wooyoung” he says “come quick we are going to be late” he said to them.

Nana was shocked, Nichkhun, Yoona’s ex is actually one of the guys who ignored her. Now she is more eager to get him than before knowing who he is. She smirks, no one as in no one ignores Im Nana, she thought. Her gaze still lingers at the hallway where the three guys walked.

==

Victoria was trying to listening intently to the lecture, but having difficulty as her back feels really itchy. A hand lightly slaps away her hand from her back. She doesn’t need to look behind who was carefully scratches her back.

Nichkhun reaches behind Victoria as he saw she is having a hard time listening so he replaces her hand on her back and scratches it for her.

The itchiness she is feeling subsides, but she didn’t stop Nichkhun from what he is doing. Nichkhun didn’t object and he has not yet realized that and just continues what he is doing.

After a while his hand stops from moving but his hand stayed at her back and Victoria didn’t mind coz she love the comfort he is giving her and somehow she felt  safe in his arms.

As the lecture goes on, Victoria leans towards Nichkhun’s side while Nichkhun slowly leans behind; his face is near Victoria’s hair. Her hair smells really good, he is fighting his urge to close the small gap between his face and Vic’s hair.

Hold your horses Nichkhun, she might get mad and he doesn’t want that to happen, he thought to his mind.

Be still my heart, his closeness to her now makes her really so nervous and giddy, thought Victoria.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So…how is it? Like it or not?

Are you guys in favor of Kyulim? Hehe hope

And the girl that saw Taec was Krystal hehehehe and if you read back Taec’s trip to the library is actually because of her hehehe(sorry for those who have thought it was Jessica)

And goodness Nana what havoc is she going to do?

and sorry for making our couples moment short, please bear with me. please

Comment please