Hell break lose

say you love me

 

A/N hi everyone here is another chap… no further ado read ahead

Happy reading!!

 

Hell break lose

Siwon is deep in thoughts as he lay down on his bed staring at the ceiling of his room, thinking of what he would do, what he had to do.

One thing he is so sure, he is not letting Nana have her way, no way Jose that he is going to be blackmailed and be with her, she only pressuring him to say it to his friends earlier than what he plans.

 He has no feelings for her, well except the anger and its fast growing hate he have to the distasteful girl. Unknown to him his mother had been observing him. Suzy had been knocking to his door and as she opens it and saw her son staring at the ceiling, brows furrow as a mother she knows something is bothering him.

Carefully Suzy sat down beside him clearing “hi there sweetie”

Surprised Siwon’s head whipped and upon seeing his mom looking down at him he shoot up sitting on his bed.

“Umma!”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothin-“he started to say but his mom looks at him intently. Siwon sighs and let his body fall back to the bed eyes closed, his mom is really can’t be deceive.

“Siwon” says Suzy softly.

Siwon opens his eyes gazing to her mom’s warm beautiful eyes, his eyes seeking and Suzy’s eyes are giving, offering what he was looking for, encouraging him to say what his troubling him enough to make him so restless.

He decided to say it to his mother, there is no use lying to her, she have this way of talking that makes you slip it off your tongue. His father said when his mom is like that just tells it straight.

 As he finishes, Siwon was surprised at his mom’s reaction.

“That hideous girl” says Suzy aghast.

“Umma!” says Siwon shocked with his mother but amused.

“Well sorry” says Suzy shrugging her shoulder trying to compose herself “all I can say is tell it to them. You don’t have to submit yourself to that girl’s blackmail. They are your friends my son to the truest meaning of it they are, aren’t?” says Suzy, Siwon nodded “not telling them up to now ,well, you are doing disservice to your friends. Just tell them everything sweetie, don’t let them hear it from someone else and also be ready for whatever reaction they will have, you been friends long and you know them expect the worst, it would definitely be not pretty” ended Suzy.

Siwon grunts.

He again closed his eyes putting his arm over his eyes, dreading what will or may happen.

“Don’t you dare think of making that girl your girlfriend Choi Siwon” says Suzy aghast at what he may do just to avoid his friend’s wrath “succumb to the blackmailer and your friends will be angrier and it may not be mended” warn Suzy.

“Gosh mom I would not, hell would break lose when my friends found out but I’ll rather have that than make her my girl” says Siwon.

--

Siwon was on his way to school when he receives a message from Heechul.

WHERE ARE YOU? GET HERE IN SCHOOL FAST…NOW CHOI SIWON

He gulps with his friend’s message; by the way he reads the message he can tell Heechul is pissed, royally pissed. Damn when his pissed he is a diva and he hates that side of him.

Why is he pissed?

It struck him, Siwon cursed as he hit the stirring wheel. , Im Nana that’s all he can think of, he didn’t submit to her blackmail, . Double he would wring the neck of that conniving girl.

--

At School

Nana’s audience is building up while Victoria and the rest are at their usual spot, listening.

Nana has set up a large screen at the center of the grassed field.

“Choi Siwon, Student Council President, the ever honest and admired of almost all students here is the heir and school president of this institution. He hid his true identity, he made his self the president of the student body, make his friends and his own a scholar. The one you thought so saintly is actually not” says Nana spewing poison to all listening to her, after sinking them her words she played the video Siwon didn’t know she took.

The young School President went out of his office to his secretary’s table.

“I am off to Student Council’s office, Yenny. Call me on my cell if there is something urgent that I need to attend to. I am meeting my friends their” he said.

“Yes Mr. School President”

“Stop the teasing” he says as he rolled his eyes.

Yenny just giggled.

“Siwon” Yenny called “hope you tell to your friends who you really are here in the school. You are doing a disservice to your friends for not telling them” says Yenny.

Siwon smile wavered “I know noona, I know”

 Her audience started to buzz, she smirks. Choi Siwon you chose to ignore me so this is my retaliation.

 Her eyes strained at the spot where his friends hang out. They were nailed in their spot unable to defend their friend, eyes on the screen trying to comprehend what they heard and now what they are seeing.

“What the heck is that girl is trying to do?” says Hyelim.

“Damn it Choi Siwon” murmured Heechul.

“Oppa” whispered Victoria as she heard him. The group of friends looks at each other, confusion in their eyes. They don’t know how to defend Siwon.

“Wait” said somebody from the crowd “so what if he is the school president and Student Council President. It is his inheritance, his family’s lineage”

“Yeah that is right” agreed one and the others murmured.

“Him being a School President or the grandson of this institution’s owner, doesn’t have any weight with him being the president of the Council, he works hard as a SC President and ever since he have that position he have proven his capabilities to everyone every year” defend another.

“How sure are you” says Nana, she is getting pissed by the minute as she didn’t expect this to happen.

“100% sure all students know that, Siwon sunbae is chosen by all students for him to be the president, here we don’t vote who wants to run for that position, they are chosen by their predecessor. And the former SC President doesn’t knows that” the guy said Nana raised her brows wanting him to elaborate.

“My brother was the former SC President; I bet you’re either a first year or transferee so you don’t know about the schools tradition” Nana’s cheek turned red for what the guy insinuating makes her uncomfortable.

“Why are you doing this to Siwon sunbae anyway?”

“Aren’t you the girl that been told off by Nichkhun sunbae”

The others murmured, cursed Nana mentally. What the heck is happening why all of a sudden the table was turn against her.

“So you have a motive, doing this sort of things”

“You can’t basically accept that a guy or rather guys don’t stumble on your feet like an overly smitten girl. So you might be setting this up”

Nana was about to defend herself as she heard a loud voice shout her name.

“YAH! IM NANA. STOP WEAVING STORIES” shouted Siwon panting as he runs as he gets out of his car. He stops by his friends “please don’t get mad and listen to me”

“Explanation Choi Siwon but I suggest you settle that crazy ” says Heechul.

“I will” he whispered. He walks toward Nana with a scowl and as he nears her he grabs the mic on her hands.

“Everyone I am Choi Siwon, the grandson of this schools owner. I didn’t tell who I am not because I am hiding anything but actually showing who really I am as a person and not as the grandson of the richest person in Korea. I lie low with the glitz and glamour of our heritage because I want to live a normal school experience. A normal chatting with friends and fellow student”

“Siwon do you have anything to do with our scholarship here”

“Heechul, it is only by second semester we become friends and during that time my grandfather is still the owner and School President. Before we became friends you all are scholars of the school already”

“Your name is really Choi Siwon?” says Victoria

“Yes I am Choi Siwon” answered Siwon, he looks at them silently, they are not making any chaos, but still that scares Siwon more.

“AAAhhh, why is it always not working? First I tried to snatch Nichkhun from Victoria, then from the planted answer keys in your lockers you slipped away and instead of being kick out and humiliated, you are honored again as you have like the first time or more” says Nana frustrated as her every plan were not good.

Victoria’s ears perks up “did she just say ‘planted answer keys in our locker’, why you” says Victoria.

In one swift move Victoria was in front of her in rage “you despicable girl” she strikes Nana cheeks hard “those are for all what you did to me, Nichkhun and our friends” her hand gives her another set of those slaps “you almost ruined our Christmas, accidents that results from your humungous pride. We warned you to stay away” Victoria gave two more slaps

Victoria’s friends just let her rage out, they all stayed where they are watching and they are definitely not stopping her. And they can’t really stop her when she is that angry.

Nana was seeing stars with the strength off Victoria’s slapped her head dizzy “yah I will sue you for hurting me”

“How no one sees what I did?” says Victoria tauntingly.

“The other students” screamed Nana.

“I didn’t see anything” says one of the students and walks away.

The others followed suit.

“Im Nana you just made yourself an outcast, you deserve more for all what you’ve done. At first I pity you, I thought you may change for the better but no you turned worst. You’re a hopeless case” Victoria’s hand was pinching her chin hard.

“AAAHhhh stop it, let go”

“All what is on your mind are material things that fade & not friends, love, trust and respect. So you wouldn’t know how to trust” says Victoria “and for the record we know who he is”

“What” says Siwon shocked “h-how?”

“When we are at the MT”

“You and your cousin need to lower your voice so no one can hear what you’re talking about” says Junsu.

“We are just waiting for you to confess but you didn’t say anything and kept it secret” says Sunye.

“Babo Siwon” says Heechul

“Why do you get yourself caught anyway, hayzz” says Sungmin.

“Shut up”

--

Nana was bought to the infirmary, since Victoria beats her hard, as the group of friends is teasing Siwon of his cluelessness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So another chap so do you like the Victoria slapping Nana…hehehe I sure did

So three more chaps to go L

So sad…