I am yours as you are mine

say you love me

 

A/N hi there everyone sorry for the loooooooooonggggggggg wait for my update, I thought I was having migraine attacks, I can’t stay long in front of my pc as my head hurts and feels numb (that’s how I feel when my migraine acts on me, which takes a week or a month sometimes when I had my attacks) and it’s only the other day that I thought maybe I need my eyes check and so the verdict I needed to wear glasses again hehehe(which I kind of neglect thinking I am okay already) so again my readers sorry I hope you would love this new chap.

 

 

 

 

 

Nana had been tapping her feet on the floor.

What’s taking him so long usually his here by this time, she thought silently. She was looking at the long hallway when a familiar figure went in. Nana immediately position herself and walk out of the comfort room, like last week, she tried to open her locker and it’s not opening again, she is actually not making any effort and like the other times he would  lend a hand and bang the door for her. She was about to say thanks with a look-at-me–i-am-pretty smile of hers when…

“Nichkhun!”

Again! Thought Nana as she rolled her eyes up with frustration, every time she was about to put her plan to work they always get interrupted.

“Wooyoung” called back Nichkhun “you just arrived” he asked. Wooyoung nodded, he eyed him about Nichkhun banging the girl’s locker. Nichkhun mouthed “broken”, Wooyoung nodded. The existence of the girl near them has been forgotten.

“So where is Victoria I thought you two went to school today together, why she is not with you?” asked Wooyoung.

“At her club waiting for me, I was dropping my books first then I’ll go and get her” says Nichkhun

“When are you going to confess Nichkhun” asked Wooyoung

“I will okay, just wait okay” says Nichkhun.

“What are you waiting for, Christmas? Or the sun rising from the west and setting from the east? Or-?

“NIchkhun, Wooyoung” called Taecyeon running into them. “What are you guys still doing here we have class within few minutes?” says Taec. Nichkhun looks at him and notice the books in his hands

“So you go to the library again” says Nichkhun, teasing.

“So how is Krystal” Wooyoung joining Nichkhun’s teasing. Taec blushes

“Aissh, you g-guys I j-just n-need to borrow b-books” depend Taecyeon

“Yeah right” says Nichkhun and Wooyoung with a mischievous smile.

“Hey but she is kinda young isn’t” says Wooyoung.

“So” asked Taec, the two just eyed him “I’ll wait” he says confidently.

Nichkhun and Wooyoung smiled mischievously

“Ah come on let’s go to class” says Taec evading the two boys’ teasing. The two boys followed suit still teasing the taller man, their laughter echoes.

Nana was left gaping, again. Grrrrrrrr. Her existence totally ignored.

Next day

Before Nichkhun can bang the locker Kyuhyun arrives.

“Hi Nichkhun, morning” Kyuhyun greeted smiling. He leans between him and the other girl having trouble with her locker.

“Morning Kyu” he greeted back, he mouthed “wait” and reaches behind him and bang the girl’s locker.

Kyuhyun eyes looks at him curiously.

“Broken” murmured Nichkhun “you’re in such a beautiful mood” says Nichkhun. Kyuhyun looks behind at the girl and murmured “better report about that to the office” and looks back at Nichkhun and just smile.

“I-I forgot” she defended. Kyuhyun’s brows arch and look back at the girl.

“How can you forget about it, when you encounter it every day” says Kyuhyun questioningly “you don’t have problem remembering things right” says Kyuhyun smirking.

Nana was flabbergasted; Kyuhyun looks at her without recognition or anything her irritation is building up.

 “Hey you two are you slacking” says someone from behind.

“Siwon Hyung” both of them exclaimed.

“Morning” says Siwon smiling “so what’s up”

“This love stricken bozo here” says Nichkhun. Kyuhyun just smiled more wildly.

“As if you’re not in the same boat mister” says Kyu to Nichkhun. Nichkhun’s ears turned red, making Kyuhyun smile more mischievously.

“Really don’t smile too much Kyuhyun” says Siwon as he put his big hands on Kyu’s face.

“Yah” says Kyu removing Siwon’s hand on his face “what can I do I’m happy and in love” blurt Kyuhyun.

“Ahh let’s go” says Siwon as he puts his arms around them and drag them to their class, the other two just laughs at him, shaking their head.

“You guys go ahead I am going to get Victoria at their club first then will follow you guys there” says Nichkhun as he took off Siwon’s arms on his shoulder.

“We are coming too” says Siwon as he tries to follow Nichkhun but he was stop but Kyuhyun.

“Don’t” says Kyuhyun “let them be alone” he added and drag his friend at the other way.

AHHHHHH.

Nana was stomping her feet with frustration, again it happen again and worst that Kyuhyun made her blood boil.

The next day…

 Ahhh I hope those friends of him stops popping out from nowhere like the other days. They keep ruining her chances, arghh.

Nana was startled as her target is already besides her and opening his locker while talking to someone on his phone. She starts her act and as expected he helped her by banging her locker door, she smiled inwardly.

“My lovely partner I am on my way to fetch you now okay I am just dropping my books” says Nichkhun.

In his peripheral vision  he see the girl having problem opening her locker again, his eyes rolled upward with slight irritation, after Kyuhyun’s comment last time he started to notice why isn’t she reporting about it and his reasons at Kyu was totally absurd. He closed his locker and walk to fetch Victoria.

“Hey you drop something” says the girl as she taps on his shoulder.

He looked at the girl smiling too sweetly and at the handkerchief she’s holding. She is doing tricks or style to catch men attention, Nichkhun looked at the girl and tried to be nice.

“Sorry it’s not mine” he said and turned around. He noted his self not to go at his locker when she is there or not go there alone.

“It fell from your bag” the girl insists, her voice sound sweet that made him cringe.

Exasperated Nichkhun looks at her with a stern look “I said no” the girl didn’t even flinch at his reply, which making him more irritated, Victoria is waiting for him.

“Well if not then that’s bad” she said smiling to him “I am Im Nana by the way” she said in a flirty way, and that blow Nichkhun’s top. What he hated the most is girls doing cheap tricks to get a guys’ attention, especially when used on him. He looks at her brows arched upward

Nichkhun took a deep breath before he speaks “look miss nice try but these things don’t work with me” the girl acted surprise, but he knows it’s just an act “cheap tricks don’t work on me” he said again and turned around.

Other students are passing by heard his words and they started to buzz around them.

“Come on” says the girl louder “don’t act like you’re not even interested with me” she says irritated.

Nichkhun stops and turns around facing her, he looks furious with the girls over confident claim.

“Really” he smirks and looks at the girl from head to toe with such distaste that made her flinch “you’re not even my type and you don’t even reach my basic standard” he says scathingly and left her embarrassed as some students whispered.

“Hmmp she thought she is so beautiful good thing Nichkhun sunbaenim put her into her right place” says one girl.

“Cheap”

“Shallow”

And some giggles at what had just happen to her.

Not from afar Siwon have seen everything, and he didn’t like it that the girl is aiming for Nichkhun, protectiveness for Victoria’s sake kick in. but Nichkhun’s reaction toward the girl made him happy.

“See that girl, gave this to her and make sure she move her things to this new locker assigned to her” he said to the girl beside him as he handed her the piece of paper.

The girl beside her looked at her with her cold stare, if Siwon are like any boy they would have flinch at her coldness but not him, he just smirk and turns around to leave.

“Choi Siwon, why in the world are you making me do this stuff” she said irritatingly. Siwon walk back at her and he stop just a foot away from her, his face leveled to hers as he whispers.

“That’s for using my name to get out of detention” he said menacingly “do that again and you would do more worst and I would tell this to your parents” he said to her smiling and left.

“Im Nana” the girl said as she approached the flustered girl, mentally she smirks thinking she deserves it for being over confident.

“WHAT!?” the girl shouted.

“DON’T YOU DARE SHOUT AT ME ” the shorter girl shouted back and pushed the paper right on the taller girl’s chest “that’s your new locker number you must move your things to the locker” she said in a normal tone and as soon she said it she turn around to leave.

“How dare you?” says Nana to the other girl “do you know who I am?”

“Didn’t I just said your name Im Nana” she said coldly and as she see the girl gets more furious she smiled and added “I suggest you clear that locker and move to the new one”

“And if I don’t” she said stubbornly.

“Then you’ll see your things around the campus” the girl says as her hands flail around mockingly.

“You can’t do that to me” says Nana stomping.

“You wanna dare” she says amusingly and walks away

“You’re leaving me whose going to carry my things” she whined. The girl stops at her tracks and faced her again.

 “Definitely not me” she said with mock.

“You who do you think you are to speak to me that way” says Nana. The girl’s brows arch upward threateningly.

“I am Jung Jessica and I’ll dare talk to you anyway I like” with that she left.

“Huh, as if what happen earlier is not enough she tries to talk back to the ice princess of the school” says someone

“She got two slashing with two of the prominent figures of the school”

“That’s putting her to her right place” whispered another.

Grrrr, you Nichkhun Horvejkul won’t get away from humiliating me like this, she says as she walks stomping away.

“Hey there airhead girl, the ice princess told you to clear that locker near Nichkhun sunbaenim’s locker or you would see your things scattered” taunts one of the girl.

Nana screamed which just the bystanders’ just laughs.

All of you, you would feel my wrath, thought Nana.

==

“Auntie thank you for the delicious dinner” says Nichkhun.

“You’re welcome Nichkhun, it’s kind of change that it’s only you that had come” says Victoria’s mom.

“They wanted to come here Auntie but they have other things to do first. Chansung and Taec throw a tantrum” says Nichkhun chuckling.

“Those two when about food they are surely maniacs” says Victoria as she enters the dining room with the desert.

“Wow strawberry cheese cake” says Nichkhun his eyes widen as Victoria laid the cake to the table.

“You see my daughter baked it” says her dad proudly. Victoria blushed as Nichkhun looked up to her with such appreciation and love.

 Mr. Song looks at the young man looking at his daughter with such love. When he was introduced to them the first time, he felt his different from her other friends, his daughter have other guy friends but Nichkhun is different. Him and Victoria seems to have a connection only that they don’t know, but people around them can feel it or rather see it, but the two people involve are oblivious.

“She really studied how to cook this cake you know, for a certain someone who has inkling with strawberries” teased Mrs. Song. Mr. Song chuckled at his wife’s teasing.

Victoria’s cheek turned a darker shade of red.

“Umma” says Victoria pouting. She hoped her parents to stop from teasing her. She actually invited Nichkhun to make him taste her baked cake, she also kind of glad her friends couldn’t come today, so that he doesn’t have to share it, she knows how he likes strawberries.

“Thanks Vic” he said to her smiling handsomely.

Mr. Song cleared his throat and excuses his self; his wife followed her and left the two of them at the table.

Victoria looks at Nichkhun eating.

“How is it?” asked Victoria, she can see that he likes it but she wants to hear it from him.

“Can’t you tell” asked Nichkhun smiling as he munches the cake while his hand reaches for the cake to have another slice. Victoria pouts at his answer, he chuckled and pinches her cheek “I love it, it’s so delicious. For the first time I am thankful that the others are not here or I can’t have as many I want of this cake that you bake” he paused and looks at her as he continues “I don’t want to share it and want it just for me”

“Really” Victoria felt so happy at his words and smiled so sweetly at him, her eyes sparkles looking back at him.

“Really” he says gazing deep in her eyes.

At the living room Victoria’s parents are looking at them.

“Wonder when those two will became official” says Mrs. Song

“It won’t be long” says her husband “looks like Nichkhun only waiting the right time” he added.

“Right time, when?” says Mrs. Song looking at her husband curiously.

“This will tell when” he said points at his heart.

“Your heart?” Mrs. Song said innocently cute, from this person their daughter had got that cute expressions. Mr. Song heart’s leap, even though all this year she can still make his heart beat faster.

Mr. Song quickly plants a kiss on his wife’s lips and says “cute” and went back watching. Mrs. Song was momentarily taken aback by her husband’s action she lightly pats his shoulder and leans down her head on his shoulder and watches the TV.

Victoria and Nichkhun had seen her parents’ sweetness. Victoria felt her heart warms as how her parents’ love is still strong, she gazes up to the guy besides her and silently her heart wished that it would be him that she will share the same thing her parents have.

Nichkhun smiles as they have witnessed her parents love, he wants to have that kind of love with Victoria in the future, as he sighs he gazed at the girl besides him, to his surprise is looking at him too, his heart thumps as her gaze seems to melt his heart. How he loves this girl so much.

“Let’s go to the garden” says Victoria and leads the way but before she can go far his hand held hers tight. When she looks at him her heart skips at how he looks back at her.

“Let’s go” he said softly and lightly kissed her hand that he is holding and for the second time in span of seconds her heart skips a beat again.

At the garden, they laid down a mat and lay beside each other as they gazed at the beautiful night sky. Tonight the sky had lot of stars and the moon shines brightly as it’s a full moon.

They have been lying down for a while when Victoria blurts out

“Yoona had talked to me when we are at the MT and she told me to give you back to her” she said, Nichkhun looks at her “I told her that you’re not mine so I can’t give you back to her” she added.

“But I am” says Nichkhun, Victoria slowly looks at him her brows almost meeting in the middle “I’m yours for my heart is yours and yours alone” her eyes went big, heart thumping loudly, oh my, is he confessing, thought Victoria.

“Nichkhun” she said breathlessly.

“My heart beats for you Victoria, no matter how I feel bad seeing you wash all  that away. The thought of losing you makes my heart aches for I can’t imagine life without you anymore. I feel so at ease when I am with you, you accepted my good points and so as my bad ones too. You take my breath away but you are also my air that I need to live”

“Nichkhun” says Victoria sobbing her heart is beating so hard now with what he had just said and words seems so hard to say.

Nichkhun’s hand reaches for her face and caresses it, his thumb lightly wipes her tears, and he smiled at her.

“I love you Victoria Song” he says “please tell me that you feel the same that you love me too” his voice sounded with such insecurity.

“I love you too Nichkhun Horvejkul” she says surprised that she didn’t choke with such happiness she is feeling right now “deep in my heart I don’t want to give you back to her” she added.

“Don’t you dare give me away” says Nichkhun with such seriousness “I am yours as you are mine” he say possessively.

“I won’t because I can’t” she says softly as she reaches to touch his face “you are mine as I am yours”

Nichkhun slither his hand under Victoria’s neck and wrap her around his arms and engulf her with his warmth of love. Victoria put her hand on his waist as she lays her head on him and she never felt this safe and comfortable aside from her father’s embrace.

“I love you” whispered Nichkhun

“As I love you back” whispered back Victoria.  

==

Nichkhun walks to their spot where his friends and girlfriend, Victoria, ahhh how his heart feels so happy, are waiting. As he nears them the smile on his lips got a little bigger as he saw Victoria looking at him smiling back. He went straight to Victoria and kissed her on the cheek and whispered “hi my baby”, Victoria blushed and just bowed her head and hid behind her long black hair.

“Hi everyone” he greeted to their friend, who are all wide eyed gazing at them.

“W-what w-was t-that” says Heechul.

“D-did y-you j-just did w-what I think you did” say Chansung.

“Are you guys” asked Sunye excitedly as her forefingers teasingly closed together “a couple now?”

Hyelim looks at them expectantly, Nichkhun nudges on Victoria.

As she looks up her face flustered she looks at her friends and then too Nichkhun who nodded to her and she nodded back.

“Yes” they said in unison.

Hyelim and Sunye screamed and jump at the same time. The two giggling girls went to their unnie and hugged her.

The boys wolf whistled after their friends shocking news; they went to Nichkhun and pat his shoulder.

“Take care of her okay” says Taecyeon, the others nodded.

“And you too take care of him” says Siwon. Victoria pouts at her friend's words.

Siwon messes her hair “it’s a give and take relationship, it’s like our friendship but it is exclusive to two persons only” he explained “that goes to you two also” he says to Kyuhyun and Hyelim, who both just looks at him innocently. Siwon shook his head at his friends’ aegyo act.

Their moment of happiness was cut short as

“Donghae oppa” a girl shouted and went running to them

“H-hara?”  says Donghae. And the next thing happen shocked them; as soon as the girl approaches Donghae she quickly kisses him in the lips.

Donghae was so shocked with the action that he can’t react instantly.

The rest of them were rendered speechless with the girl too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

KHUNTORIA, YES THEY ARE NOW A COUPLE…well at least here they are…HEHEHE…so guys do you like it?

And Oh no Hara!

Sunye and Donghae are already in midst of something and then she pops out?

Who is Hara?

And such a bold move from Hara, what would it do to Sunhae pairing.

How will Nana retaliate?

And did you guys love how Nichkhun out her into her right place?

Again sorry for the long wait

Love to read your comments

And to Kate thanks for always being such a dear friend and Azul (-umma) lol I will *nodding like a good daughter hehehehe

And free I miss you, we miss you