Put off on their right places

say you love me

 

A/N hi there everyone sorry if my updating is taking a little too long to post, I have places to go in some days and in some my sister (oldest one) asked me to accompany her ( I can’t say no, she is using reverse psychology to me)hope you like this one

Happy reading!!^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shocked, it took Donghae a few seconds before he pushed Hara away from him.

If looks can kill he’ll be dead now because Victoria and Hyelim looking at him giving him dagger looks while Sunye was looking wide eyed at them. The boys are also looking surprised but slowly their faces says “what the… explain”.

Donghae started to sweat profusely.

“Ahh…I … is aahh” Donghae stutters looking at his friends and back to the girl and back to them again.

Victoria and Hyerim both their brows arches upward at Donghae’s discomfort while the boys are looking amused and Sunye, for a minute there he looked jealous and hurt but it was gone in an instant so maybe he is just imagining things.

“What’s wrong, Hae” says the girl Hara softly to the sweating Donghae. Her hand reaches to wipe him but he swats her hands away quickly. Unaffected by Donghae’s actions, she looks at where he keeps on glancing “ohhh who are they?” says Hara and approached the group her.

“Where is your manners oppa for not introducing me to your friends” says Hara “hi I am Hara his girlfriend

“You’re not my girlfriend anymore Hara” says Donghae for the very first time since the girl appeared.

Hara just smirked, not minding what he said “whatever” she mumbled and look back at the group, looks like he has new friends, a lot it was used to be just Eunhyuk, now he has a lot and oh my aren’t they handsome, she thought silently

“Looks like your taste choosing friends have improved” says Hara as she eyed the group and saw that the boys are good looking, she walk towards them. The two boys in front of the pack beside the three girls got her attention. Nichkhun and Kyuhyun.

Victoria didn’t like the girl looking at Nichkhun, unconsciously when the girl Hara is near she went in front of her boyfriend. Unconsciously Nichkhun placed his hand around Victoria’s waist and smiled coldly at the girl, ahh a second girl that is acting so… never mind, thought Nichkhun.

Hyerim glared at the girl, the flirt arch her brows at her. Kyuhyun in the other hand is looking at his cute girlfriend’s pouting and glare towards the Hara girl, he is so tempted to kiss that pout on her lips but restrained his self.

Donghae grips the girl’s arm stopping her from getting nearer to his friends.

“I don’t know what are you doing here, but I suggest to you to stay away from me and my friends” says Donghae with finality.

“I am here to get you back Hae and I am getting you back” says Hara.

“Let’s go” says Sunye all of a sudden. The others followed her behind leaving Hara alone.

“I am getting you back Donghae and no one can stop me” says Hara as she looks at the groups retreating back.

==

“Sun… Sun… Sunye”

Sunye was startled as Victoria snaps her fingers in front of her.

“W-what?” says Sunye, who has been staring through and through her notes.

“I said don’t be mad at Donghae it seems like he was surprise with the girls appearance” says Victoria.

“Right unnie, even though my blood boils to that scene you still better listen to Donghae-oppa’s explanation” says Hyerim

“No need” says Sunye without looking up from her notes.

“Sun” said Victoria

“Unnie” protest Hyerim.

“I’m your friend” says Sunye as she looks at her friends, shouldn’t they be on my side, she thought silently.

“He is also our friend” says Hyerim.

“Yes both of you are our friends Sun, but you also had to listen first before everything, there are always two sides of the story “reasoned Vic.

“Then why aren’t you doing that to me” Vic and Lim looks at her flabbergasted.

“What are you saying?” says Vic and Lim.

“The two of you concluded I was mad”

“W-well” Victoria

“You aren’t saying anything ever since that scene this morning” says Lim frustrated.

“And you marched up front to our classes without talking, how come we won’t concluded?” says Vic.

“I am not mad at him okay” says Sunye.

“B-But-“

“Oh there you are” says someone from the door.

“Teacher Kang” say the three girls.

“Miss Song, Min and Woo can I ask for your help to tutor lower years that are having problem with their grades” says Teacher Kang.

The three of them look at each other shrugs, and nodded.

“Well yeah sure Teacher Kang” agreed Victoria

“Tell that to the boys too” teacher Kang added, they nodded.

==

There are on their way to the study hall to help tutor some of their hoobaes. Victoria is observing the two pairs in front of her.

Kyuhyun and Lim are all too sweet with each other at their game, Lim would lightly touched Kyu’s fingers with her pinky and when he would reach for her to hold she would innocently reach for her bag making it impossible for her boyfriend to hold her. It has been like that for ten minutes or more, that made Kyuhyun lose his cool that when Lim tried to evade his attempt he actually took Lim’s hand off from her bag and held it firmly.

“Tease” says Kyuhyun a little stern but still with tenderness, Lim looks up to him with her sweetest. smile.

“Your so slow oppa” she said teasing which she earned a quick peck on the lips making her blush.

“Yah!! Choi Kyuhyun, be mindful” shouted Heechul.

The other couple not far from them is the opposite; they may be in arm’s length literally but actually miles away from each other. Donghae keeps on glancing on Sunye’s way while the latter seems to be having a steep neck as her gaze never waiver even a wink on Donghae’s side.

Victoria sigh, Sunye won’t talk what is on her mind at the girl this morning. She averted her attention to the person beside her who has a big strong hand engulfing hers. Her eyes stared at those hand she forgot to say that it feels warm too that comforts her. His fingers are long, kind of calloused for he likes to play instruments, his nails are clean and long always kept neat, there are some veins visible as it bulge, like his muscle’s arms.

“You know my hand would melt with those gazes your giving them” whispered Nichkhun. She just purred and put her other hand on his arms and leans her head on his shoulder.

“I love how your hand holds mine” she said softly “felt so safe” she added

“Hmmmn… love hearing that but I love it more if you would gaze up to me” he said as he kissed her hand and smiled at her.

“Yah!! Don’t be like that you’re giving us goose bumps” says Siwon as he cringed “aishh really this couples” he continued

“That’s why I can’t” giggled Victoria motioning at their friends.

“Aisshh” says Nichkhun.

They had reached the hall and went to Teacher Kang.

“Teacher Kang” called Sunye. As Teacher Kang sees them she approached the group with a relief on her face.

“Ahh thanks for lending a hand” she said with a smile, the group just bowed and smiled “go position your selves at the long tables, each table is enough for four pairs, you will be the one approached by the one you would be tutoring, so they can be at ease coz they are the one that chose, and in the middle of the tables are books you might need for the session” she explained.

At one table Victoria, Nichkhun, Kyuhyun and Hyelim.

Vic sits beside Kyuhyun while Nichkhun and Lim seats in front of them at the other side of the table. Their friends made them stay at one table.

“You’re making the single population jealous and mad” murmured Junsu, Sungmin nodded earning a stifle laugh at them.

Victoria looks around at the place she felt good thinking of helping someone really makes her happy plus she is doing it with her friends and boyfriend, she gazed at the man in front of her, her forehead furrows as she see him fidget looking nervous all of a sudden.

“Hey what’s wrong?” asked Victoria, his arms are stretched in the middle of the table, her fingers touches his fingers.

He looks at to her and smiled “nervous I might fail at tutoring” he said to her.

“Nonsense, I must be the one worrying, remember I can’t make those bozos understand it” says Victoria pouting and pointing at their friends, trying to calm her boyfriend “and besides you thought me then about the caliper remember”

Nichkhun smiled and reaches across and tenderly pinched her nose where Victoria scrunches up her nose at the sweet tender gesture.

Someone faked a cough from behind and when the two of them look up there was a boy standing Teacher Kang who is smiling at them amused, both of them turned red.

“Ahh Victoria this is Kikwang and he asked if you will be the one to tutor him, he is kind of weak in Chemistry” informed Teacher Kang.

Victoria look at Nichkhun he just smiled at her saying it is okay with him; she smiled at him grateful at her Nichkhun’s open mindedness.

==

Nichkhun was the only one that has no one to tutor to but he didn’t mind, he looks at the guy beside his Victoria, and some how he felt proud as the guy looked smitten with her but his Victoria is clueless with the guys predicament.

He was startled as someone sat beside him unceremoniously and as he looked it was a girl looking haughty, which made his brows arched.

“Nichkhun she will be the one you will be tutoring” informed teacher Kang, Nichkhun nodded and look at his girlfriend who just glanced at the girl and looked at him and smiled, giving her okay “she is weak in algebra, chemistry and physics”

Hyelim simply looks at the new late arrived girl her brows arched up with the girls attitude, Kyuhyun looks up and saw his Lim dark scowl, he looked at Nichkhun’s student, she looks familiar.

“She is Nana and he is Nichkhun the one who will be tutoring to you today” introduced the teacher as she finished she walks away.

Nichkhun cleared his throat a little irritated at the girl’s attitude.

“Ahh...” started Nichkhun but was cut off by Kyuhyun.

“Omo! So you really have a problem here” says Kyu pointing on the side of his head. Nichkhun looks curiously at Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun” reprimand Nichkhun.

“She is the girl who keeps on forgetting about her broken locker” says Kyuhyun to Nichkhun, he looks back at the girl who is now red with embarrassment “so you really have problem in remembering tsk tsk, no wonder” says Kyu.

Nichkhun’s eyes widen, the girl with a cheap trick, thought Nichkhun. He rolled his eyes upward with distaste.

Nana can see in his eyes recognition and is that loathing, she is getting mad by the minute, he didn’t even remember her and this Kyuhyun is being more obvious.

From the other table Siwon was watching them and his forehead furrows as he recognize the girl. It’s her again and she is really targeting Nichkhun, what the heck that girl is thinking, he thought silently.

Nichkhun feeling obliged started to teach her, step by step he explained to her. The girl keeps on fidgeting and he is getting on his nerves with her movements.

“Will you stop fidgeting please” says Nichkhun sternly “or better yet you move to the other side of the table” he say “Victoria” he said softly “will you too change sit she feels unea-“

“No I am fine no need to change” says Nana abruptly. She felt irritated she heard how his tone changes as he called her name and talked to her, who the heck she is  to him anyway, she thought angrily.

Nichkhun continued to tutor her “you got it” he asked.

“Yes” she said to him.

Nichkhun took out a piece of paper and wrote something into it after being done he handed it to Nana

“Solve these equations” he said

“What?” she said a little too loud.

“You said you understood right and the great way to know that you did is for you to answer those” he said.

Nana looked at the paper and started answering; her peripheral vision is on him.

Nichkhun’s irritation is building up in him he glanced up at Victoria’s way; unconsciously her hand is in the middle, stretching it, his hand reaches for hers and held her pinky with his pinky.

His irritation fly at the window as soon their fingers touched.

Nichkhun and Victoria smiled sweetly at each other, he felt revived and fine just with her smile.

“So cheesy” teased Hyerim, the couple blushed but their pinky didn’t even move. Hyerim’s phone rang suddenly, his phone receives a message.

KYU:Yah! What are you two talking about?

LIM: laughcheeky

Nichkhun glimpses at Lim’s phone and smirked at Kyuhyun “jealous” in exchange he scowled and looks away from him making him chuckle more. Victoria was trying to stifle a giggle.

A commotion cuts their teasing. And when they looked up they saw the Hara girl sitting beside Donghae and Sunye’s face is becoming sour by the minute.

==

Sunye’s patience is getting thin so when Donghae and her bumped into each other by the door of the study hall she blurted it out.

“You guys still looked together by the way she acts and you doing nothing” she said between her teeth.

“You sound like a jealous girlfriend, I thought I am just a friend and nothing else” he spat back at her.

Sunye looks taken aback at his retort, dislike in her face fades instantly replaced by pain at his words, she quickly walks away from him.

Donghae hit his self at what he had just said and done. He went out of the room to release his anger

Donghae throw a punch at the wall when he got out “babo…babo, you are such a babo Donghae”

“Hold your horses everyone” says Heechul and Junsu. As they witnessed but didn’t hear what they told each other and by the way they see it, is not good.

“B-but” says Chansung, The older boy held his hand up to him making him stop to whatever he is going to say and do.

“That’s what you guys did to us when both of you hurting, we felt tied up, we want to do something but we don’t want to get in between” says Taecyeon to Kyuhyun and Hyelim.

Kyu and Lim bowed their heads because of guilt.

“Good thing Nichkhun and Victoria are not in the same boat” says Sungmin

That’s what you think, silently thought Siwon.

==

After a week

Hara became bolder at her approaches to Donghae and she does not like it for one bit.

 What had happen then between her and Donghae still rings in her head. She is sure of it she heard him when she was being bombarded by her friends, Vic and Lim. At that time she is still in denial then. What she had to do to clear things up with Donghae and as if she is not having enough distraction his past is coming back.

Damn it Min Sunye get your wits together and do something before it’s too late. She has to do something today not a minute late.

Mid morning that day

At their usual spot they are all hanging out with each other, that day Eunhyuk is  with them, silently observing his friend and his lady love, he exasperatedly shakes his head.

Sunye was looking at Donghae sideways contemplating how to approach him. And from her peripheral vision a figure appears, an aching irritating familiar figure was fast approaching Donghae.

“Oppa” shouted Hara while running, planning to kiss him again on the lips but her intentions were blocked by a folder.

A white folder hindered Hara from kissing Donghae and as she looks at the folder “” word is written directly in her face, enraged she looks who the person is holding the folder?

Sunye placed the folder in time to stop Hara from kissing Donghae. A dark aura surrounds her.

“YOU” Hara started to say

“Shut up flirt” says Sunye not loud but enough to render her motionless.

Sunye grabs Donghae’s hand “we need to talk” she says and drags him somewhere.

Their friends and Hara was left agape.

As Hara tried to follow, a hard grip on her arm stops her.

“Quit it Hara” says Eunhyuk seriously “ Hae would never go back to you like you said his taste improves but not with friends , he had good taste with friends way back then only with girls he would fall in love he failed for he had fall for you” says Eunhyuk

“Stay away from Donghae, from them” says Victoria, her words underlay a threat. Hara looks at all of them and stomps her feet as she walk away.

“She better stays away for good” mumbled Hyelim.

“We will look out for her” says Sungmin.

“Let’s just wish those two made up and put their heart out of misery” says Heechul

“Let’s hope our Sun won’t have second thoughts” says Taecyeon. The rest crossed their fingers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmmn a cliffhanger (hehehe I’m such a baddie) Hara was told off by their friends

Hehehehehe , serves her right

What will happen to Sunhae? Would everything between them be fixed?

Siwon is noticing Nana’s persistence towards Nichkhun, what will her targeting Nichkhun would do? Would it affect the group?

Would Nana post a more serious problem towards Nichkhun or Khuntoria or the whole group?

Hope to read your comments

 Thanks always for supporting!!


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/109370/everything-for-you-khuntoria
o
ur collab(kate and i)

hope you guys follow it too