Khuntoria's White Day, SAVED!!

say you love me

 

A/N thanks for the support you had given, me thanks to all subbies still kiss thanks

 

Khuntoria’s White Day, SAVED!!

 

Nichkhun & Victoria stayed at school as Victoria’s surprise is at the practice studio.

As the aromatic candles lit a top the piano shone towards Victoria serenely playing the piano. He smiled remembering few days back as he hears her humming the piece, so this is the reason why, she had been practicing.

Victoria loved the piano piece as she watch twilight movie, after knowing it’s one of his favorite pianist piece she always asked him play it for her.

At first he teases her that she likes the male lead star and one time she said yes to her teasing it almost end up in a fight as he starts to say that the female lead look so beautiful and wants to see her personally, completely with a look of a dazed man.

The teasing she thought would make Nichkhun jealous ending up her being jealous.

As she finished playing the piece, he softly claps his hand. She smiled sweetly looking a little shy blushing.

“How was it” she asked anxiously.

“Breath taking” he said love shining in his eyes. He holds his arms open to her, an invitation. Victoria smiled and stands up from the piano to Nichkhun’s open arms.

She sat sideways between Nichkhun’s open legs, her head on his broad chest, her arms around his waist as his arms around her, holding her close to him.

Nichkhun had his face buried on her long flowery scent hair, inhaling her usual scent and part of him calmed.

“Do you know how scared I was this afternoon, the thought of you being hurt, harmed scares the daylights out of me” he said.

Victoria felt his breathing ragged, she raise her head up and placed her fingers on his lips.

“Hush, Nichkhun I am safe” said Victoria as she leans back on his chest and tighten her embrace around his waist “so do you like my surprise for you” said Victoria changing the subject.

Nichkhun looked around the room; because of tension and fear it never registered to his head that the place looks different. The floor and ceiling have balloons, red and white. A picnic mat in the center with foods prepared by Victoria herself, three candles was lit in the center giving a more romantic and cozy atmosphere, before they ate dinner, Victoria played the piano first.

“I love it” say Nichkhun “coz you prepared it for me and you played piano, you really surprised me” says Nichkhun.

“I practice seriously coz I want to play piano with you, singing and playing together” says Victoria the future ahead of us is waiting what decision we will make that would be able lead us to greatness and success” says Victoria “but the uncertainties are really scary”

“The future maybe unknown, it may be a success and great ness, but some will have an unemployment problem but I’ll face it always coz your with me. I can and will face anything for you are with me, without you I will weaken” says Nichkhun fervently.

As they started eating, feeding each other so often, him attentive towards her, pampered.

“Say you love me” whispered Victoria softly.

“I love you” he said lovingly, whole heartedly “you don’t need to ask coz I’ll always say it” slowly his head lowers down to kiss his girl’s, Victoria, lips.

“As I love you” she said before Nichkhun closes the gap between them and they shared a kiss.

 

 

Nana’s father was as mad at her daughter as she was send to the province, all her cards and credit cards are cut, she groans as she can’t do anything to appease his anger. How she hated country side, there are no people outside when the clock strike 8PM, arghhh so early, damn this forsaken place.

 Going now to her new school like any regular student, ignites her anger, as she is not allowed to use the car and driver. Like any other student the new school is bad and it would start the thread, for Im Nana is waiting on line at the bus stop like the other students.

__

After a few more years,

Jia and Heechul are official

Siwon is together with Fei now exclusively.

Chansung is waiting for his angel, to turn twenty, maturity, independence.

Taecyeon is getting ready to go on a date with Krystal.

Wooyoung, Sungmin, Junsu and Eunhyuk

 Are busy courting and pursuing girls?

Heck no, they are solely found their significant other

Wooyoung met a girl name Taeyeon where he had his OJT,

Sungmin saved a girl from thugs and now Sunny is his very own Sunshine,

Junsu got close to Yoona recently as the younger girl confessed to him, making Junsu blushed and embarrassed

And  Eunhyuk  met Min a petite girl with an energy that will last till Hyukkie wants to, but love to dance and are good ones too.

All their friends find their other halves as others still in resistance they are unconscious accepting it full heartedly.

NIchkhun had gone inside a jewelry store with Taec as he he get his order for an engagement ring.

 

HIS PROPOSING TONIGHT!!

 

And Victoria is totally unsuspecting

--

Next morning Nichkhun had called all their friends early morning and shouting

“SHE SAID YES, SHE SAID YES”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It sadden me to end this fanfic  as we all know things end.

To all who have been reading this a long to me, thanks again for the support and info

 And regards to others thanks for subscribing and readings my fanfic

Thank you thanks you very much