Decisions

say you love me

 

A/N hi there everyone here is another update, and riisya I hope this is long enough ^^
in this chapter I introduce a new character

 

 

 

“So are we going to do it?” asked Siwon

“Do what” says Junsu.

“The performance the adviser of the dance club suggested” says Siwon as he stands up from his chair and sits at the edge of the table. They are all in the students’ council president’s room; the boys are sprawled at the floor while the girls are at the couch

“Ohhh, that one” everyone chorused.

“Well” says Siwon.

“It’s fine by me” said Chansung

“Whatever you guys decide” says Taecyeon.

“It seems a nice idea” says Sunye she looks at Donghae, he nodded, agreeing with her.

“I like it too” says Victoria smiling as she look at Nichkhun, he smiled to her too while his brows are alternately going up and down, which made Victoria burst into a giggle.

The others looking at them rolled their eyes up.
Arrgh. Goosebumps.

Hyerim looks at Jinwoon who is sitting at the arm rest beside her, he gives thumb up. Being a boyfriend of Hyerim, Jinwoon starts to hang with the rest of them too.

Heaven help them, the other two aren’t yet official are making them cringe already, what will happen if they are, thought Heechul, making him cringe again.

Kyuhyun seeing their understanding with just eye contacts to Hyerim and Jinwoon, felt as if his heart was stabbed deeply, it used to be him that she look silently asking for a go signal. He abruptly stands up grabbing his bag with him went to the door, avoiding his friends’ eyes.

 “It’s okay with me too, I‘ll go ahead I need to go somewhere” he need to get away quick, he is hurting so much.

Inside the room Chansung bellowed, drawing attention to him from Kyuhyun’s flight.

“Ahhh I am hungry, Siwon hyung lets call for delivery” says Chansung.

“Haven’t you just eaten” asked Siwon, surprised. But as he looked at his friend, he saw his signal, their secret signal “Fine, so what do you guys want” he asked.

==

Hyerim looks at Jinwoon walking her home, animatedly telling her stories she smiles at him, but nothing really registering in her head but Kyuhyun. She felt very guilty as Jinwoon tried his best to pursue her, but they just started going out, she needs to give him a chance, herself a chance.

“Hey, Lim” called Jinwoon to her.

“D-deh” she said startled.

“I said we are in front of your house already” he said with a smile on his face. She felt guiltier.

“J-jinwoon oppa…” she started.

“It’s okay, we are just new let’s give it a try okay” he said cupping her face in his hand.

“B-but…” he lightly put his fingers on her lips to silence her.

“Go inside, Lim” he said “Goodnight”

At a distance Kyuhyun was watching the pair “what should I do? Should I or should I not?”

==

Michael Jackson’s song the way you make me feel was playing and two figures are practicing their steps, since the two of them are good in dancing; the routines are done perfectly even in just two weeks.

“Ahhh” Nichkhun shout out loud as he lay on the floor “break Victoria, let me breathe” he says as he was breathing heavily.

“Sorry, am I slave driver” says Victoria as she lay on the floor too, closing her eyes and breathing hard too.

“Nah, it is fine” he says as he grabs her hand and pulls her near him.

“Ahhh, Nichkhun” says Victoria but let her being pulled to him.

“You’re too far” is all that he said.

Nichkhun closed his eyes as he pulled her near him, he let her hand go, but his pinky is actually arched on Victoria’s pinky too.

“Nichkhun”

“Hmmnn”

“Maybe for the rest of the week we must concentrate on playing the piano” Victoria suggested.

“Why are you so worried about it, you are doing fine” says Nichkhun.

“But still, I don’t want to embarrass and disappoint you, and addition to that I don’t want to force your back for we also doing a group performance” explained Victoria opening her eyes and looking at Nichkhun.

Nichkhun feeling her gaze open his eyes too and saw concern for him more than the worry for her playing piano.

Their gaze to each other lingers, no one wants to break it, their breathing even and their heartbeat is audible, but its rhythmic beating sound did the talking.

“Okay” he said softly.

 Nichkhun’s other hand reaches for Victoria and caressed her soft cheeks fondly, Victoria smiled at him and the room seems to brighten up. Victoria put her hand over Nichkhun’s warm hand that sweetly caressing her cheek she smiles to him; he warmly smiled back at her.

==

At the bus Chansung is standing up when he saw two girls at the bus stop, both tall and pretty. As the bus stops, in front of them is an older lady, the other girl pushes the old lady and got into the bus, while the other girl tried to help to steady the old lady and let her get on the bus before her.

An angel and a she devil, he felt disgusted to the other girl. The she devil haughtily look around for seat as her gaze went to him she sweetly smiled at him whom he reciprocated with a disapproving look and reach his hand behind her helping the old lady which she pushes moments ago. The angel smiled at him making him smile back, she look at the old lady and softly asked if she is okay.

Ahh a real angel, thought Chansung. And she have a nice voice too, how cute.

The she devil girl, arch her brow as the guy give that look, hmmp his blind if he don’t think she is pretty, he ignored me, the girl thought. She gasps as she saw him smile while looking at the other girl beside that old lady, damn his one fine guy, but sheesh, he prepare those kind of girl.

==

“Hey” says Nichkhun snapping his finger in front of Victoria’s face that is lost in thoughts.

“N-nichkhun” says Victoria startled.

“So early in the morning your thought is wondering” says Nichkhun “what is it?”

“Kyuhyun, he rarely stay with us and at dance practice he don’t come and practice with us and, and… oh Nichkhun what is wrong with him, I am still glad that he attend his classes and I can still see his okay but his mischievousness is gone and honestly I kind of miss it, at least with the evil Kyuhyun I can react but not with the Kyuhyun now” she said worriedly.

“He can’t be with Hyerim and Jinwoon in a same place, in such close proximity. I, I mean me, Wooyoung and Donghae talked to him and somehow we know he is hurting, so we suggest that, we can practice with him separately, it’s the least we can do” he said

Victoria looks at him grateful “Thanks” she said.

“You, don’t need to say that he is our friend too. Give him time to adjust, realizing his feelings too late and having the girl he loves is with someone already is not easy, he don’t want to get between them. He doesn’t want Hyerim to be guilty or torn between him and Jinwoon, that’s why he is not always with us”

“Still thank you and does the boys know” she asked

“Yes they do, we didn’t told you so that you won’t worry so that Hyerim won’t know about it, Kyu wants him to be happy, be at ease”

“Why won’t we worry he is our friend, and we miss him” says Victoria teary eyed.

“Shhh, let him be for a while” says Nichkhun, drying her eyes with his thumb.

“Tell him, not to stay away too long or too far” Nichkhun nodded “better yet I‘ll practice with guys” she added.

“Okay, now stop crying, I don’t like to see you cry, a sad one I rather see you cry because of happiness” says Nichkhun softly.

“Sing for me” says Victoria as she lean her head on his shoulder.

“As you wish” Nichkhun played one of Yiruma’s pieces, rivers flow in you.

Outside the glee club room Yoona was silently crying, she thought of talking to Nichkhun and ask him to come back to her, but she didn’t expect him with Victoria, and she can’t hear what their talking about but the way Nichkhun with her hurt too much. But she can’t just let it go like that.

She will try, she will try hard because she loves him, she realizes it late but, she will get him back.

==

As she walks inside the school grounds boys are looking at her, she smiled, now this more like it than she was in the bus being ignored by that guy, hmmp. Her father transferring her here seems fine and not gonna be dull. She went to the information to ask for assistance his father endorsed her to be assisted.

Siwon went to information desk to meet with Kyuhyun. They worry about him, his hurting but they can’t do anything about it, it’s the consequence he had to endure. Kyuhyun approach him last Friday asking if he can do some things for the council or in any offices.

“Hyung please, I can’t stay at our spot and see them together” he said.

“Kyu, avoiding it won’t solve anything” says Siwon.

“I know but not now hyung please” Siwon look at his dongsaeng, he never thought he would see the day that Kyuhyun would look this crestfallen, he always wear a mischievous face, a naughtiness they all experience.

“Fine, on Monday a transferee would be here and needs to be guided around the school, for a day, to be familiarize, you know the drill right” says Siwon.

“Thanks Hyung” he said gratefully and turns around to leave.

“Kyu~” called Siwon.

“I’ll be fine hyung”

Siwon sigh heavily.

He saw Kyuhyun at the couch in the information, when he enters the room the girl at the front desk bows to him.

“A transferee is coming today, Im Nana< does she arrive already” he asked

“N-not y-yet s-sunbaenim” says the girl trying not to stutter but failed. He smiled at her and went to Kyuhyun.

A glint in his eyes that they rarely see nowadays can be seen now. He felt happy somehow.

“What?” says Siwon.

“Really hyung you made the poor girl breathless” he whispers, teasing.

“Look who’s talking, she already used talking to me, but I think you made her nervous that’s why she stutters again” he said smiling. Kyuhyun was about to retort when a girl enters the room.

“I am Im Nana, transferee, my father, Im Jae Sok, said that to come here and I’ll be assisted” she says unknown to her the presence of Kyuhyun and Siwon in the room.

Proud spoiled rich girl, Im Jae Sok is one of the University’s directors; Siwon shook his head with the new girl with distaste.

Ahh, she have to guide this girl for a day, is this punishment as if the pain he is feeling is not enough, thought Kyuhyun.

“Im Nana” called Siwon, the girl turns toward him and as soon she sees it was a guy, her face quickly changed into a sweet face.

Two-face, thought Siwon.

“I am Choi Siwon, Student Council President of the school welcome to our school” he said politely

“H-hi, I’m Im Nana” she said sweetly. Wow, what a gorgeous guy, she thought.

What a fake, Siwon thought.

“And here to accompany and familiarize you, Choi Kyuhyun” he say introducing his friend who is dragging his self out of the couch lazily. Siwon glared at him.

“Hi I am Choi Kyuhyun” he said drawling. Heaven help him, he thought silently.

“H-hi” says Nana bowing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes everyone Nana, what  part she’s going to play with group of friends, what havoc will she make, hmmn find out for the chapters ahead.