Ignored

say you love me

 

A/N hi everyone here is a new chap hope you like this. What will Nana’s presence at the school would do to the group? Who will post problem Yoona or Nana? It is not as cheesy as the other chaps but still Khuntoria part… and hehehe as you read the title of the chap it says Ignored….wonder who is it… and then read along

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nana is so pissed as the guy that is guiding her doesn’t even look at her the way guys always do. When boys saw her they either drool, gawk or smitten but this guy don’t, damn this Choi Kyuhyun and that Choi Siwon. Grrr. And that guy in the bus.

Grrrr. Ahhh what a way to start a day.

Really, three guys in one day, so frustrating.

“This is the library, we are going to get you a library card” he said lazily “do you have any 1x1 pic with you?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Yes I do” says Nana, he is so formal, damn it. Kyuhyun stops walking and reaches his hand to her; Hmmmn, looks like it finally sinks in his mind that he likes me. Nana sweetly put her hand on his, which made Kyuhyun arch his brow he brushed off quickly.

“Picture” says Kyuhyun, boringly.

Nana glared at him, but didn’t cared, Nana searched for pic in her bag and handed it to him which he took without looking at it.

“Stay here” he said and left and enter a room. Irritated she walks and looks around. As she scans the shelves a book catches her attention. She reaches for it but it’s higher than she thought.

“Here let me” says a baritone voice beside her and a long muscular arm reaches for the book without difficulty. As she was about to say thanks and flash her beautiful smile the guy just handed her the book and turns around to leave.

“Hey” she called; the guy turns around again “thanks” she said smiling sweetly. The guy just nod and left, Nana’s eye went big and whispered.

“He is the fourth one, arghhh” she said stomping.

“Please be quiet we are in the library” Nana turns around and look who talked, Kyuhyun “I told you to wait” he said shaking his head, irritated “here is your ID, now let’s go”

Exasperatedly Nana followed behind.

They  went  inside a building at the hallway all the boys looks at her, Nana smiled at them, while the girls look at Kyuhyun, one girl approach him and bowed.

“Anyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim” says the girl shyly, Kyuhyun looks at her, making the girl stutter at her next words “O-our club a-adviser s-said that he n-needed to talk to you”

“Thanks” he said and smiled.

Damn this guy he smiled to this, this midget, she thought as she looks at the dazed girl.

 

“Here is your next class, here is your schedule, and all the buildings we had been are the ones you have classes on” he said handing her   schedules

“Okay” she answered.

“Good” says Kyuhyun and turned around, leaving.

“You’re leaving me” says Nana, shocked. Kyuhyun looked at her again brows arched upward.

“Yes I am I have class in 30 minutes” says Kyuhyun.

“B-but aren’t you here to guide me and me” she said demanding.

“I guided you around the campus already, told everything you need to know so that you won’t get lost and I escorted you already here in your first class Miss Im Nana, so I accomplished my job” he said.

“B-but” she tried to say but was cut off.

“I am not here to be at your beck and call, lady” he said and left her gaping.

==

“Yah, you’re so happy nowadays, I wonder why” says Eunhyuk teasing.

“Hmmn of course I am” says Donghae smiling.

“Ahh hi can I asked for help” says a girl who are approaching them.

Eunhyuk quickly smiles at the girl “yes sure”

Donghae just look at the girl, uninterested for a second then look at his watch.

“Uhmmn” says the girl, acting cute. Arghh a flirt, thought Donghae.

“Hey hyukkie I’m going, next class in ten minutes” he says and left without looking at the girl.

“See you later fishy” says Eunhyuk.

The girl‘s eyes is glaring at the guys retreating back, he doesn’t even look interested at her, he is the 5th guy who ignored her.

“What do you need young miss” says Eunhyuk smiling “I am Eunhyuk”

“Nana inmida” she says.

==

Nichkhun and Wooyoung are walking along the hallway, chatting, on their way to dance club to practice.

“The progress is good” says Nichkhun.

“Yeah it should be we are practicing twice” says Wooyoung rolling his eyes up, they practice with Kyuhyun at morning and with Hyerim and Jinwoon at the afternoon twice a week.

“Are you complaining?” asked NIchkhun.

“No you know I love dancing. It’s just that, ahhh, you know what I mean” says Wooyoung frustrated.

Nichkhun pats his shoulder, consoling him. Kyuhyun’s situation is not an easy one, but somehow he admire that he is actually gives way to Jinwoon. If it is him he can’t, he just can’t.

Then he thought of Victoria, his face becomes gloomy instantly of thinking that.

“No” he said a loud.

“What you are not practicing with Victoria later?” says Wooyoung.

“We are practicing, what you are saying” says Nichkhun.

“Aissh, I was talking to you” says Wooyoung and look at Nichkhun “your mind is wondering” he shook his head, his friend who still doesn’t know how he feels for her. As they were about to turn left Wooyoung bow his head to hide his smile, and because he wasn’t looking, he bumps unto someone, a girl yelps. He quickly picks the books as the girl just looks down.

“Sorry” says Wooyoung without looking and just crouched down picking her things.

“Aissh, Woodong-ah” says Nichkhun looking at his friend who bumps into a girl, he reaches to help him, as he had pick up two books, and he felt his phone vibrate. Nichkhun quickly took out his phone a smile form his lips, its Victoria as he looks who is calling.

 With a smile on his face he answered the call, absentmindedly handing the books and murmur sorry to the girl that Wooyoung bump into.

“Nichkhun~~” she says cutely, making him smile more.

“Yes~~” he said mimicking her.

“Where are you?” she said to him, Nichkhun chuckles, he bet his life on it that Victoria is pouting. Nichkhun look at his left side and there he saw her standing outside the practice room looking straight away hands on her waist, cute he thought.

“Victoria” he called out, she turns and like he thought she is pouting. He quickens his step towards her.

“Nichkhun, you’re late” she said. Nichkhun glanced at his watch.

“Just in time” he said to her.

“Just a few more seconds then you are late” she said stomping her feet “where is Wooyoung” she asked

Nichkhun’s face darkens and pointed at his back, Wooyoung was trailing behind him smiling widely.

“Hey Victoria” says Wooyoung as he nears them, he high five Victoria and went inside the room.

“Aigoo, your jealous, so cute” says Victoria to Nichkhun and pinches his cheeks “just teasing you, let’s go and practice” she said tagging him inside.

==

What the heck, those two didn’t even look at her, they just glance at her and pick her things up, and they didn’t look at her again. GRRR.

SEVEN!! Seven guys in just one day and all of them are handsome but never take interest at her, ahh this is bad for her reputation.

Nana is so frustrated.

==

The day, MT trip departure.

They are in their spot; waiting for them to leave luckily the bus that will be bringing them to their destination is near at their hangout.

All the boys are there except for the girls.

“What’s taking those girls” says Heechul who keeps on looking at his watch

“Ehh, hyung you’re wearing a watch?” surprise reaction of Taecyeon, Heechul didn’t answer him, he give him a glare that made Taecyeon put his hand up to him and mouthed sorry.

Chansung stick his tongue out at Taecyeon, and he glared at him. Nichkhun chuckles, where are they? Victoria, thought Nichkhun as he straining his neck looking around if she arrived.

==

Nana was walking at the school grounds when she notices two buses and on the side MT dance and glee club. As she nears the buses she saw familiar faces sitting near a big tree, her eyes went big when he recognized the group.

“They are friends” says Nana shocked “seven of them ignored me and the rest it’s the first time seeing them, could they be gays, oh no, tragic” she said to herself.

“Nana, Im Nana, is that you” someone say. When she looks around, she saw her old school mates

“Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Yoona, you girls go here too”

The three girls nod. “You transferred here? When?” asked Yoona

“Two weeks ago” she answered “Wonder where they are going” says Nana.

“MT” says Hyoyeon “our dance club and glee club are both going”

“Really” says Nana and her look went to the boys under the tree chatting, the other three followed her gaze.

“Seems like the girls aren’t here yet” says Seohyun. Yoona looks that way too but specifically at the person she plans to have back.

“What” asked Nana.

“Them, the one you looking at” says Seohyun”

“What a waste isn’t, good looking but gays” says Nana, she assumed as they majority of the group ignored her.

“They aren’t” says Seohyun. Nana just arched her brow upward. As they look back at the group are walking towards them, with smile on their faces.

Nana faces brightens up, omo, what’s this. She smiled at them ready to greet them. But the smile she readied turns sour as they passed her.

“Excuse us” says the one who guided her, Choi Kyuhyun.

“Yah, what took you girls so long” says Kyuhyun.

Victoria smiled “food”

“Wah, really” says the guy in the bus

“Chansung-ah, you are really an eatnator” says Sunye giggling

“Let me take this” says Nichkhun reaching the bags Victoria are holding “you should have told me I could have pick you up at your house instead” he said.

“It is okay Nichkhun” says Victoria and hold on his arms.

“Come we save the seats already” says Donghae and took Sunye’s bag too.

“Let me hold this” says Kyuhyun to Hyerim “why his not with you” says Kyuhyun, he controlled his irritation as he asked the question.

“I told him just to meet up here” says Hyerim awkwardly; it’s been a while since he talked to her.

The group passed the four girls who just watched at the sideline and witnessed again their closeness.

As Nana witnessed the men’s reaction toward the three new arrived girls and her face darkens, those guys who ignored her have ready smiles and fondness to those girls, angered her. She is prettier. And she can’t accept that she is ignored. Nana gets everything.

As to Yoona she longs to be the recipient of those smiles, care, gazes and love.  She wants it for herself. She wants him back, wants him for her and her alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is ignored okay or should I have titled it humiliation..hehehe…is it poor Nana, or you deserve it for being so full of yourself thing?

Next chap would be the happenings at the MT, are you guys excited for their performance…hmmn me too hehehe

Hope you like this chap…love love to read your comments