Under that umbrella

say you love me

 

 

“Dr. Park I am a friend of Min Sunye, I would li-“starts Heechul

“Oh you’re her friend, good, come seems her boyfriend is so worried th-“says the Physician

“Boyfriend…” says Heechul

“Yes the guy who brought her in, his a new student, right, he is so worried about her that he kept on saying am I sure” says the doctor animatedly amuse. Heechul’s brow arched.

“Uhrm, so how is she?”

“Well about the burn since the first aid was applied quickly, there is nothing to worry about it and about the bump in her head, well her boyfriend blurted that out before I can say it” Dr. Kim chuckles “so that’s it there is no really need to worry too much but just to be sure have her scan okay” finishes Dr. Kim.

Heechul nodded and went to see his friend, carefully he looked inside. He saw Donghae seated beside the bed and was slightly caressing Sunye’s head.

“Does it still hurts?” asked Donghae.

“I really hit it hard, it stings but I am okay now than a while ago” she said not looking at Donghae, she feel a little awkward with his closeness.

“Ahh if only I have been more …ahhh I should have double check when our other member have brought the reagent in our table” he said more to him. Sunye looked at him and her heart was touched at how he worries about her.

“I-it’s not your fault but mine I should have been more careful, I should have been mindful where we are and what’s happening around me” says Sunye.

Donghae looked at her “still, I should have been more alert” Sunye could see his concern in his eyes, and really she is deeply touched “how about your elbow? Does it still stings?”

Sunye shakes her head “Thanks for the ah-”

“No problem” he said “anything for you” he whispered, that made Sunye blush.

Heechul left the infirmary without them knowing.

Hmmn looks like there is another guy that I need to watch upon.

If Taecyeon, Kyuhyun and the others are vocal of their protectiveness towards their friend girls, he has different style. Like in a saying keep your friends close and your enemy closer, like Nichkhun now, he don’t thought of him as an enemy though but he is keeping him close to them so he knows, if he going to hurt her or any guy hurt their three girls.

==

“Ahhh free time, what to do?” says Chansung hanging his head backward.

The faculty from all departments was called for a meeting by the Dean, so from this time onwards they have no class. Taecyeon just looked at him shaking his head and went back to what he is reading.

“Shut up Chansung” says Heechul, looking bored.

Victoria giggled at her friends, they are the only one left in the room, and they are sitting in the different parts of the room.

“What’s so funny?” asked Nichkhun, who decided to stay at the room too, together with Wooyoung, who is sleeping now in his desk.

“Hmmn, my friends” says Victoria; she simply pointed for Heechul “look at oppa, he keeps on looking at his watch and look at the hallway”

“So” says Nichkhun. Victoria smiled as she looks at him and back to Heechul “he never wear a watch, he said we already have one, he said he can always ask us for time or check on his phone, so it’s kind of fishy for him to wear one” Nichkhun nodded at her explanation.

“How about him?” he pointed at Taec.

“He is reading” Nichkhun’s brow arched “a book from the library, he never goes there and that book he is reading he have one” Nichkhun looks at her “Sunye covered that book for him”

“Chansung” she says “well nothing extra ordinary now, well he is always hungry that is so what’s new, he is bored coz I bet he ate all the banana inside his bag”

“And Wooyoung, he is vain coz he is so conscious with his face having pimples and he loves chicken to the hilt and his love for chicken is like the love of Chansung at eating” says Victoria.

“And” says Nichkhun.

“And what” says Victoria.

“I understand that you describe your friends to me who are acting the usual and not, but you also include Wooyoung”

“He is my friend” says Victoria innocently.

“Yes, I know but what about me” he said indignantly. Victoria looks at him and shrugs her shoulder making him all sulky, he turned his back on her to hide his disappointment.

Victoria giggled at Nichkhun’s cuteness “Aigoo my partner” says Victoria poking Nichkhun on his side but he still didn’t budge.

“Niiichkhuunnn” says Victoria “do you know you look cute like that” she giggled.

“I know that you hate being called cute and a pretty boy, though sometimes you are but for me you’re handsome” slowly Nichkhun sit up straight again, looking at Victoria

“Really” Nichkhun says with puppy eyes

Victoria nods “I don’t lie, and you’re a genius too, athletic, hmmn you also play the piano so handsomely” she said looking at him as he is looking straight back at her “your ears turn red when your hot, embarrassed or shy and  its really, really cute” she said a little breathless, she can feel her cheek is getting warm.

Nichkhun on the other hand can feel his ears’ turning red at Victoria’s words, but it really feels good that she pay attention to him.

“You also don’t get nervous quickly, you are very competitive and you also sing so well” she paused “and oh when you ate something delicious you always say  uhm uhm , did I still forget anything“

“Almost, you forget that I am your dynamic duo” he said and playfully pinching her nose. Victoria scrunches her nose and smiled at him.

Ahhh I want to kiss that smile on her lips, Nichkhun thought. Realizing what he just thought made him embarrass.

“Wahh your ears are red, hehehe, you’re hot?” says Victoria innocently. If you only knew, he thought.

“Ahhhh” says Chansung all of a sudden standing up “let’s go to the glee club Sunye noona, Kyuhyun hyung and Lim are there right? We could jam there” he says looking at them.

“Okay” everyone agreed.

“Why aren’t you with them anyway?” asked Victoria to Nichkhun who is also a member of glee club. They were by the door when the rain starts pouring.

“Well I went to the hospital, I have a schedule at P.T. Rehab” he says as he put out his jacket “do you have an umbrella?”

Victoria nodded “Thanks” she said

“For what?” asked Nichkhun, curious.

“For telling me where you really are, how’s your back anyway” she said

“Getting better, maybe in two months’ time I can do some acrobatic again” he said smiling.

“Please be careful next time, don’t get hurt again “she said concern is evident in her eyes.

“Yes ma’am” he said to her smiling.

“Share” says Victoria motioning for them to share an umbrella.

“No, I got my jacket, it’s raining kind of hard, you might get wet if we shared” he say.

“It is okay” insist Victoria.

“Its fine, partner” says Nichkhun.

“Ahh Victoria noona, can I share the umbrella with you mine is broken” he said handing up his broken umbrella “and I don’t have a jacket” he said.

“Okay”

Nichkhun was dumbfounded at what had happen just right in front of him. Wooyoung and Victoria under one umbrella, he doesn’t like it. Wooyoung holding the umbrella, at first look it’s as if he has his arms around her shoulder. He doesn’t like it. He really doesn’t like it.

Nichkhun took off his jacket as he ran after Victoria and Wooyoung. As he reaches them he handed his jacket too Wooyoung.

“You wear my jacket and I’ll be the one share the umbrella with Victoria” he said to Wooyoung.

Victoria was startled as Nichkhun handed his jacket to Wooyoung and hold the umbrella.

“Nichkhun, why?” she asked confused “your back” she reminded him.

“It’s okay, let’s go” he says and walked to their destination.

He doesn’t want Wooyoung’s arm around Victoria, or any man’s arm around her. He felt jealousy as he saw them sharing one umbrella. He wanted to be the one with her under that umbrella.

Victoria was confused at what had happen but, somehow he was kind of glad that she is sharing her umbrella with Nichkhun. She was a little awkward with Wooyoung as he placed the umbrella on her side instead on their middle.

But she doesn’t feel any awkwardness but warmth as Nichkhun’s arm is like what Wooyoung did a while ago. She felt so protected. How her heart wants to be engulfed in his arms.

Wooyoung look baffled at first but a smile creep on his face as it downed on him that his friend got jealous.

Hmmmn, Nichkhun jealous, it’s a first. He laughs out loud, what a possessive guy.

 

 

here is another chapter  hope you like it, sorry for the delay kind of busy with work heheheh please comment

*pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee