White Day Gone Bad

say you love me

 

A/N hi there everyone don’t kill me please or else no one will update this fanfic and I can’t post new ones hehehehe. Sorry for the long, long delay. Busy with work paper works and I mean paper works to the max, ughhh so tiring and I am always being tagged to go somewhere on weekends… well with no further ado here is the update and oh a word of advice do try keep your heart in place(mischievously smiling)

Read along!!

 

White Day, Gone Bad

 

Hearing Im Nana slip of all schemes she did to them, to her and Nichkhun to separate them.

Nichkhun’s life, her friends’ too in danger as they followed him back to Seoul and their future threaten to be ruined all because of her inability to accept that not all male population will fall into her feet and that things won’t go the way she wants her to made her thinning patience snaps and the urge to hurt her to make her feel of the pain they had felt all because of her devious plans.

No one from her friends tried to stop her, she seldom snaps and when she does, she is scary and somehow deadly.

She never knew someone can be that bad, never she had thought of meeting that kind of person. Life is truly full of surprises. Good thing she hadn’t done anything that is destructible that can’t be mended. Their friendship still intact, their name, their selves still can be proud off and her love life still whole, strong and getting stronger, so no really harm done, thank God.

--

Nana in the infirmary, unable to open her other eye and moving her lips hurt, talking is too much.

Damn that group of friends it’s not the end, she will get her revenge.

 She doesn’t care anymore getting any of those boys all she wants is to get even.

Damn that Victoria for hitting her and she broke her nose, damn, damn, damn.

That girl grrrrr.

Slowly Nana had thought of what she would do to get even, she smirks.

“It would be an ultimate revenge from Im Nana” she murmured to herself.

--

A week later

Nichkhun was comfortably sitting on the couch at the corner of the dance club’s practice studio and was watching Victoria dance together with Yoona and Hyoyeon, Yoona joined the club with Victoria’s persuasion and Hyoyeon bugging the other girl.

He smiled as she and Victoria looks like getting along with each other good. His Victoria is truly a very extraordinary girl. Meeting her is a great thing had happen to him this year, being friends having that foundation of their relationship, knowing each other, trusting and respecting each other made their relationship as  a couple strong. It has only been a year but it felt like she had known her longer and wanted to be with her longer, if there is longer than forever then up to that she would love Victoria till that time, exceeding forever, more than forever.

“Aigoo, Victoria unnie, I think we should stop dancing, your love struck boyfriend is looking dazedly at you” says Yoona, teasing. Hyo giggled together with her Victoria blushed as she looks at Nichkhun through the mirror.

She waved and he waved back to her smiling broadly.

“See unnie” says Yoona.

“I agree with Yoona, unnie we can practice other times. What do you plan for the white day anyway unnie?” asked Hyo.

“Hmmn, something special” says Victoria as she gazed back at the gorgeous guy staring at her, with such ardor.

“Good luck” they cheered.

Yoona taps Hyo on her shoulder and motioned for them to go and leave the love birds on their own. Hyo nods at her, in her mind she was happy for her friend Yoona being able to move on and having a good relationship with Victoria and Nichkhun. She will find a guy that will love her and love him back.

“You’re done” asked Nichkhun as Victoria walks toward her and nods, he stands up towel in hand and as his girlfriend stops a few inches away from him, he wipes the sweat on her face, on her neck “you’re perspiring, ahh my baby, turn around sweetie”

“Why?” asked Victoria.

“I’ll look and dry your back too” he said as he made Victoria turn, but she turns and face him again.

“No need, Nichkhun” she protested.

“I am your boyfriend no need to be shy” he said stepping around her t her back and swiftly, put his hand under her shirt with a towel and dab the sweat “besides I’ll see it in future anyway” added Nichkhun mischievously

Victoria looked at him looking so amused “don’t get to close to Kyuhyun his mischievousness is rubbing on you”

“Hmmn still I don’t want you sick” says Nichkhun as he dry her back with sweat.

Victoria smiled, feeling so pampered “thank you” she murmured.

“Welcome, anything for you, I love you” he said planting a quick kiss on her cheek “okay I am done, go change already and I’ll wait for you here.

On their way to Victoria’s place, Nichkhun has been asking her what she is doing tomorrow.

“Well I have a practice tomorrow at the studio again” says Victoria.

“Really” asked Nichkhun “just that nothing more?” he asked again.

“Yes, why you keep on asking anyway” she said.

“Well nothing, nothing, it’s just mom asked me to do some errand tomorrow. You want me to fetch and drive you to school tomorrow” says Nichkhun, if she said o, she had something on her sleeve.

“Sure, I was about to ask you anyway” says Victoria smiling “my boyfriend is the best” as she hugs him sideway.

“Hey I’m driving” says Nichkhun as Victoria stayed hugging him. She just smiled and gives him a peck at the side of his lips.

Nichkhun sighs, looks like she had no plan for tomorrow and she seems to forget about it, he silently thought.

--

“Oppa will you still fetch me later after the practice” asked Victoria. They are on the way to school, where Nichkhun would drop her off.

“Yes I will of course” says Nichkhun as her hand reaches for Victoria’s cheek and caress it, Victoria leans on it, feeling his soft touches “if only you had not kept coming back inside your house forgetting something I could have stayed for a while before doing my errand” said Nichkhun.

“Hihihi, sorry I change bag that’s why I keep on coming back inside” says Victoria smiling cutely “don’t be mad, oppa”  she said bating her eyes as she talks aegyo way.

“I am not mad silly” says Nichkhun “so who is practicing with you again” says Nichkhun.

“Sun, Lim, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk, Hyukkie is joining the dance club too I think he is eyeing one of the new members” says Victoria.

“Ohh really, wow looks like the quartet would be a trio soon” says Nichkhun as Eunhyuk, Junsu, Sungmin and Wooyoung are the only ones with out a partner or pursuing a girl seriously.

“Yeah I think so too” says Victoria.

“Okay were here, wait for me okay I’ll come and fetch you, once I finish the errand earlier I’ll come over quickly and we could dine out” says Nichkhun, if his girlfriend have no plan for today it’s fine, well they are a couple anyway and they both know how they feel for each other.

“Hmmn, really okay” she said and give a quick kiss to his lips. She was about to open the door but she was hold back.

“Yah that kiss is to fast, I want one more” whined Nichkhun.

“Aigoo” says Victoria shaking her head “such a baby and a whiner” she said and leans to kiss him instead.

As their lips touch Nichkhun had place his hand on the back of her head and deepens the kiss that was supposed to be just a peck.

Nichkhun had kissed her deeper, every caress his love expressed ardently. Victoria moaned with Nichkhun’s kiss, she placed her hands on his shoulders for support as his tongue slithered inside devouring her sweet taste.

A tap on the window made them break their kiss. They both blushed as Kyuhyun and Lim are sniggering at them mischievously.

They both groaned “Kyu is rubbing on Lim too, she is so mischievous now you know” says Victoria.

Nichkhun chuckles “see you later baby” Victoria nodded. Before getting off she leans again for a quick kiss surprising Nichkhun.

“Drive safely” she said as she closed the door.

Nichkhun nodded “Love you”

“Love you, too” she answered.

Nichkhun blow the horn and waved to them as he drove off.

“Good thing Heechul hyung is not here or else he would be shouting again “says Kyu.

“He is totally smitten with Jia, you know so I doubt it” says Victoria “let’s go you two, where is Sunhae and Hyukkie”

“Sunhae?” Kyu and Lim asked.

“Sunye and Donghae while you two are Kyulim” says Victoria cheekily.

“How about you and Nichkhun” asked Kyuhyun

“Khuntoria” says Victoria giggling.

Lim smiled “oh their here” says Lim pointing at the three figures approaching.

--

Siwon is with his family, the Choi clan. His mother and aunt have cooked for them personally. It is seldom that the older Choi women cook for only in special occasion that they do. They also want to bond together, to catch up with their kids.

“Ahh umma, auntie the foods are so delicious, I am so full” says Siwon massaging his stomach.

“No worries oppa, you still look hot and as if anyone will know how you eat like a monster” says Sulli teasing.

“Yah, Chansung is more of a monster and so is Taecyeon” complained Siwon.

“Taecyeon oppa and my Chansung oppa are like you, being freaking tall” says Sulli.

“My Chansung oppa, my Chansung oppa” says Siwon.

Sulli blushed with slipping off. She stuck her tongue instead and went to their grandfather’s side seeking help.

“Don’t be so strict Siwon” says their grandfather “it is good that the guy your cousin like is actually a friend of yours” reasoned the oldest Choi.

“B-but” he about to said but was cut off.

“Sweetie, they are not in a relationship yet they are still getting to know each other, and once they become official doesn’t mean they‘ll get married soon” says Suzy.

Siwon just sigh as they are conspiring together against him.

“Chansung knows how you love your cousin, son. And he is not a player isn’t” says Leeteuk.

“Trust them, Sulli and Chansung” says Seunghyun.

“Ohh, my baby is now a young lady” exclaimed Yubin.

He was about to say something when his phone ringed. His brow furrows, Shindong calling. He is a friend and he is acquainted with his group of friends.

“Shindong” he said as he answered.

“Siwon” says the man at the other line “I called wanting to inform you that your three princesses are in danger”

“What!!” Siwon shouted

“A girl last week that looks so badly beaten according to my right hand man went here two days ago showing Victoria, Sunye and Lim’s picture and wanting them hurt, Wookie turned it down as he recognized the girls and just this morning he found out that she is hiring eagerly Siwon as we are not the first and last one she went to” says Shindong.

“Why you just called me now Shindong” says Siwon as fear starts to creep to his bones.

“Thinking we are the only one she went to and not accepting it, we thought she won’t go and search for others. Looks like she knows where to look and we just found out someone accepted it and it’s today that they are going to execute the plan, today” says Shindong not hurt with Siwon’s words.

He knows how important those girls to his friend “look I suggest you secure were they are, and I’ll try to find out what group accepted the offer and try to hinder them”

The line went dead and Siwon turned pale.

“Siwon” called his mom “what is wrong sweetie”

Before he can answer his phone ringed again. Heechul.

“Siwon a friend of mine called me and told me some is hiring men to hurt Victoria, Lim and Sun” shouted Heechul in the other line.

“Shindong called me and said the same thing, what we will do Heechul, he said they plan to do it today” he said as his fingers brushed through his hair, his eyes went to his family looking at him worriedly.

“We have to know were the girls are, let’s call them and tell everyone, come on Siwon” he said and the line went dead again.

 “Siwon” called Suzy.

“Sulli call Chansung and asked if he is with any of the girls” ordered Siwon

“Siwon” called again Suzy, bracing her son’s shoulder “what is happening, what is going on talk to me, to us”

Unfocused, he dialed again a number.

 “Auntie is Sun there? She went out, to meet Lim” Siwon closed his eyes dreading “what time did they left? Morning, thanks auntie” said Siwon.

“Oppa Chansung oppa said they are not with him” says Sulli as she is still on the phone with his friend.

Siwon reach out for her phone, she gave it to him.

--

Heechul called Victoria’s house phone as his hand is shaking with fear, fear for his friends.

“Auntie, its Heechul. Jia, no auntie, is Victoria there. With Nichkhun…” he asked anxiously “nothing thanks auntie”

He dials Nichkhun’s number

“Nichkhun” he said quickly as soon the phone was answered “is Victoria with you”

“No hyung I drop her off at school”

“What” shouted Siwon “alone, damn it NIchkhun”

“She is with KyuLim, Sunhae and Hyukkie” says Nichkhun “why hyung what is wrong” he asked keeping his eyes on the road as he asked him and noted his voice strained.

“Go back to school Nichkhun now and who the hell is Kyulim and Sunhae” he asked irritatedly.

“Kyulim is Kyuhyun and Lim and Sunhae is Sunye and Donghae, hyung answer me what is wrong”

“They are in danger Nichkhun as some hired men to hurt them who know what else they would do to them. Go back Nichkhun now” said Heechul.

--

“Siwon” called Suzy.

As she saw him took his car keys. She stops him as he was about to leave.

“Umma” he said, begging. “What is happening Siwon? Answer me” says Suzy firmly. She felt her son shaking, shaking with what.

“S-Shindong called he said someone hired a group of men to hurt the girls” he said eyes unfocused “I had to go to my friends, to the girls they are in danger please umma let me go please” he begged.

Suzy’s grip loosen, the others gasps.

“Siwon” his grandfather called. He closed his eyes containing the irritation and frustration in him.

“Please haraboeji” his eyes pleading “don’t stop me please, my friends are in danger and they need me, us” 

“Where are they?” his grandfather asked.

“At school, in our school at the dance club’s practice studio” he said and bolt out of the house before anyone can stop him.

“Seunghyun, Leeteuk” called the Oldest Choi.

“Appa” they answered.

Their mind racing shocked of what they heard from Siwon,

“Leeteuk, call the security department of our school and send security guards to the place the girls are and tell them no, no order them to guard them and keep them safe, the only one can pass through is their friends and I’m sure they know who is Siwon’s friends” he said to his oldest “Seunghyun call the police and ask for assistance to the school and Sulli sweetie call Mr. Lee have the car ready” the three of them did as what they had told.

“Appa” Suzy called.

“I am going to school and go there personally I want to know what is happening and who wants my grandson’s friends hurt, they are good as my grandchildren too Suzy. Hurting them is like they asking death from the Choi’s”

Suzy and Yubin cringed at the old man’s words, they rarely see him mad or threatening but once what or who he hold especial and important threaten he unleash his cruelty, even hell won’t be a safe place for them to hide.

--

Nichkhun have turned around back to school but he was stuck in traffic and he was horning like a mad man, frantic and anxious as he can’t contact either Victoria or any of their friends with her.

--

Chansung and Taecyeon are on their way to the school in frantic state as hey can’t hold any of their friends phone.

While Heechul and Junsu bumps with Sungmin and Wooyoung going to school, also frantic as they are  trying to contact their friends but can’t.

Heechul’s phone sounded receiving a message. It’s from his friend Yesung, he send him the picture of the . Who hired people to hurt their girls and as he saw it was, his feet hit the break and swore.

His phone rang, it’s Siwon.

“Siwon”

“Heechul”

“It’s Im Nana” they both said at the same time.

--

Nichkhun was running his shirt wet from his sweat he left his car at the traffic jam and went running crazily as he continues to call his girlfriend, but still no one is answering.

“Be safe please, Victoria please be safe baby, please be safe” he prayed, repeating it again and again his pace quickens as he turned at the curve his near.

“I am near sweetie please be safe, oh please”

 

 

 

Victoria, Sunye and Hyelim are in danger

Ottoke what will happen would the boys come on time?

What lies ahead of the girls? Are Hyukkie, Kyu and Donghae with them or not?

Did they stayed with them or left the girls alone?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Huh!!! Breathe people

Next chap being edited and will post it a little later so drink water for a while as you wait and hold your heart  in place

Later people wink