Stares and glimpse

say you love me

A/N another update hope you like this one

 

 

 

At the hallway the booming sound at the dance club’s practice room  echoes making all passer peek inside. The buzzing upbeat music was matched by the energetic dance step by the group dancing inside the room.

“Wow the dance club members are really good” says one of the people peeking.

“They have such nice synchronized movements” says one

“Harmony” says another.

As the people inside the room, so into their dancing and having a great time, are oblivious of the attention they are getting continuously enjoying their bonding time.

“The next song is Jennifer Lopez on the floor, get ready” says the girl in the front “let’s turn around for effect and then let’s do the routine”

“Okay” the others chorused

“Okay ready 1…2...3 and 4 turn”

The people peeking gasp as the group dancing are not the dance club members, well except for Victoria in the front, leading.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc0EzA2zWDY I imagine them dancing into this)

“Oh my, its them”

“They are very, very good” the watchers are more impressed and amazed by the group.

Unknown to the rest of them the adviser of the dance club is also mesmerized at the group, the dance step Victoria shared to her friends are the new step that she thought them, only Victoria and a few in the club easily got it and was able to execute the steps perfectly.

And she had only thought it to them in an hour or so and they are all doing the steps at ease, they have different style but they blend in together perfectly, their movements are fluid.

This group of friends is really unique; their bond is what makes their dance moves or style, may be different but once they dance together, they move as one.

“AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh” shouted Chansung while lying flat on the floor “wahh, noona that was great”

“Yeeesss” everybody agreed as they copied him lying on the floor too. They are all out of breath after that second round of the song. Victoria felt proud of her friends for easily following the steps.

 Nichkhun and she should have choreographed their step for their dance but once they knew they wanted to join in one time.

“It’s good you two have an idea what to present for the MT, already” says Junsu.

They are complete today Siwon, Sungmin and Junsu are with them. Donghae comes with them and Wooyoung tag along too.

“Hey Sunye lets partner together” says Donghae, he laid near her, Sunye glances at him “please” he plead with puppy eyes, Sunye giggled and nods.

“We should do this often” says Heechul.

“Yeah we should” says Taec

“Maybe we should jam at the glee club too, you know, let’s do some singing too” says Junsu.

“Yeah” they all agreed.

“What are you planning anyway, Victoria, Nichkhun” says Siwon.

“For Victoria we would be dancing to Michael Jackson’s the way you make me feel and in my part we would be playing the piano together, kiss the rain piece” answers Nichkhun.

“Wow” says everyone

“Hey want me to edit the song I can add some sound effects so that acrobatic moves can be used” suggest Donghae.

“Really, that would be cool” says Nichkhun

“Thanks” says Victoria

“How about all of you do a presentation for the MT” someone says at the door, which made them all shoot up from their lying form.

“MA’AM” they all shouted.

==

“I thought we are we going to be scolded when your club adviser come” say Nichkhun. As they sat down and lean on the glass wall. Victoria sat next to him.

“So did I but it ended that she wants us to actually have a presentation as a group” says Victoria.

It was only the two of them left at the practice room; the rest went to leave and planned what to do for their own presentation.

“You really are good Victoria; the dance moves are really great, after Donghae edited the sound it would be daebak” says Nichkhun.

Victoria smiled at Nichkhun’s compliment “thank you” she said as she closes her eyes.

“Ahh you’re sweating” says NIchkhun, he reaches for his bag and took his mini fan and tissue. He leans over to her and dab the sweat in her face “you have brought change of clothes right” he asked worriedly.

Victoria smiled as she answer not opening her eyes “Of course I have, you worry too much partner”

“I am concern of you, of course” says Nichkhun continuously taking care of her. As her sweats dried up, he lightly fixes her bangs.

He stares at her gorgeous face, her bunny eyes that get even bigger when she expects surprises, elegant nose that scrunches when irritated and kissable pinkish lips that pouts when she sulk.

Victoria glimpse at what Nichkhun is doing, she saw him staring at her, she felt her cheeks blushed a little at the intense stare he had on her.

“Don’t look at me too much I might melt” tease Victoria.

“You won’t” he said to her as her eyes opens and fixes her bangs again. She smiled again and Nichkhun felt as if the room seems shines brighter. She smiles as he smiles “have you rested, go and change and I’ll change too” he said to her.

Nichkhun finishes changing first and waited for Victoria to come out. When the door open and she went out closing her bag Nichkhun took the bag from her and put in his shoulder.

“Thanks” said Vic, Nichkhun fixes her bangs again as she change her hair got messed up, she brightly smiled to him as she unconsciously brush off imaginary dust from his shirt.

Movements at the door catch their peripheral vision that made them look. Three figures are standing in the door.

“Victoria sunbae, I didn’t know you are here we’re just going to practice” says Hyoyeon, behind her is another girl and … Yoona.

“We are done Yeon we are about to leave actually” says Victoria. The two of them give a curt nod and left.

“Yoona?” says Yeon

“I am okay” she say, they saw everything as Victoria went out and Nichkhun taking her back to fixing her bangs and her dusting his shirt they look so at ease, that those actions are natural. The way he looks at Victoria, his smile is totally different when he looks and smiles to her. With her there is warmth, fondness and love, but with her just a smile and just a look no deeper feelings at all.

“If only I knew, Yoona if you want you can back out at helping me for my presentation for the MT” says Yeon

“No it’s okay” says Yoona

==

At the hallway Victoria is watching Nichkhun

“Stop staring” says Nichkhun

“Why you and Yoona broke up” asked Victoria, carefully.

“The relationship didn’t work, we aren’t for each other, we always fight, always jealous and somehow she doesn’t need a boyfriend but something else” says Nichkhun

“You’re okay with it” asked Victoria worriedly

“I am as long you are at my side” he said to her straight in the eye. Victoria stops walking and asked him.

“Was she has been jealous of…me?” she asked

Nichkhun stops walking and looks at her, he contemplated if he should tell her or not