Acceptance

say you love me

 

A/N sorry for a late update I kept changing some scenes  I hope you love this update and sorry for making a lot of you sad at the last chapter

 

underlined flashbacks

 

 

 

Jinwoon gazes at the group of friends walking back from the beach through the French door of their room, when he went back the room last night it’s deserted. Looking at them now somehow he misses his own friends, they are not talking but somehow he can feel the bond between them.

He thought at first that they don’t know Hyerim’s dilemma but he thought wrong, they knew they just don’t get ahead of things. They watch, observe in the side line but ready to give assistance anytime to their friends.

He accidentally heard the conversation when the boys are talking.

“We told you to make up your mind right and we told you we aren’t going in between Hyerim and Jinwoon” says Heechul.

“Aren’t you supposed to be siding with me” says Kyuhyun angrily.

“We aren’t siding with anyone Kyu” says Taecyeon.

“Why” growled Kyuhyun.

“Coz we are your friends and whoever Hyerim chooses we will support her and what will your undecided-hesitant-self do we will support you too” says Junsu.

Kyuhyun can’t believe what he is hearing.

“You might think we are not being a good friend, but this is the best and because we are your friends, you and Hyerim, and to protect you two we are not siding to either one of you but be there when you need help”

“What if we-she got hurt with that Jinwoon” says Kyuhyun.

“Then we’ll be with her at her side and help” says Chansung

“But if you-“

“Kyuhyun as friends we give help, advices but always, we are the one to decide for ourselves what and what not to do and if ever it goes wrong we would there for each other always. With mistakes we grow, we mature and we became wiser and also became stronger. We need to grow individually and also as a group” says Junsu.

When he thinks about it, commonly friends tend to meddle, acting in on accord, or would side to one or blindly side to their friends even if they are wrong, but with this group they don’t.

Hyerim and Kyuhyun are lucky to be with them. Hyerim, Jinwoon closed his eyes and remembered Hyerim’s cry last night, what should he do?  As he looked back at the group his gaze fixes to the man who is the one loved by the one he loves, he smiled bitterly what a fit they are in, his hand reaches for his phone and dialed a number

“Hyung, what should I do?” asked Jinwoon helplessly to his friends

“Maknae” says Seulong “what is the truth? Is it fair? Will it bring goodwill and better friendship? Will it beneficial to all concern?”

“Try asking those four questions” another voice said “it may help” says Changmin

“I actually did and it comes to one decision” he said brokenly.

“Whatever it is we are just right here for you” says Kwon

“Thanks” he said and hangs up. His phone rings as he was about to put it on the side table, his mother.

“Umma” he listened to what his mother had said.

Looks like he was given a sign to proceed to what he intends to do, he thought as he look at his phone.

As he put his phone down the door opens and the friends enters the room. They murmured greetings and flump their selves at the bed. Kyuhyun looks at him and nod as he lay beside his friends. He must accept the truth.

==

A tap on her shoulder startles Hyerim, when she looks around its Taecyeon.

“No matter how you look at cellphone charms it won’t come to you if you won’t reach for it” says Taecyeon.

“I-I was just thinking which to pick” she reasoned avoiding his eyes.

“You been staring it for 20 minutes and still can’t decide” says Taecyeon “this one is cute like you, cutie” says Taec and pinches her cheek.

“Ahh oppa” says Hyerim pouting. Taec chuckles

“Come I’ll buy this for you” says Taec and drag her to the counter.

Outside as they walked silently, Taec watched his friend. Hyerim’s eyes are still a little puffy; he took off his shades and put it on her.

“You can talk to me cute maknae” says Taec smiling, encouraging. Hyerim’s stops walking behind Taec and lean on his back.

“Oppa, o-oppa, what should I do. I am such a bad person causing someone hurt and one I feel like I cheated with the other one” as  Taec tried to face her, Lim stops him “Please oppa don’t, if you do I’ll be crying again”

“Why do you say as if you cheated the other one and hurt someone” says Taec.

“I cheated coz until now I can’t reciprocate his feelings and his been good to me while the other I accidentally hurt him every time he sees me” says Lim

“If you can’t love him back maybe you should say the truth to him and let him go so that he’ll have a chance to meet someone who could love him back” he paused “about the one hurting, you are hurting too” says Taec as he turns around and faced Lim “all of you are hurting and somehow the weight is more on you for feeling guilty” he says and embraced Lim “so you can cry”

“Oppa~” cried Lim.

“My chest is better than my back coz I can hugged you too, crying doesn’t mean your weak it only shows how passionate you are and how strong you have been for a long time” says Taec as he raised her chin and make her look up to him “just stick to the truth when you decide and make sure it’s best for everyone no matter how painful it is” Lim nodded and hugged Taec as she cried. Taec held his friend comforting “whatever happens we are always here, hmmn”

What a playboy, last night he is hugging a different girl from the one he is hugging now. What a big disappointment, she thought and walks away stomping her feet.

==

“Hi, Victoria is grouped with you right?” says Nichkhun as he approached their younger school mates

“D-deh” says one of them, mesmerized with his handsome face

“Where is she?” he asked again

“S-she went for a walk, w-we volunteered to finish” said the other.

Nichkhun bowed to them and went go and look for Victoria. Nichkhun looked around, where did she go?

==

“What do you want to talk about?” asked Victoria. They are at the resort’s green house. Yoona had approached her when she was strolling along.

“Give him back and stay away from him” says Yoona.

“What?” say Victoria, shocked.

“Give me back Nichkhun, I want him back, I love him, give him back to me” she said again.

“Why shoud I?” asked Victoria, what the heck does she mean. As if Nichkhun is a thing, a possession.

“Because you snatch him away from me, you took him away and you are always been between us. You are the reason why we broke up” she said a little louder and angrier.

“I am not the reason you two broke up, and you know it Yoona” she says between her teeth “and I didn’t snatch him away from you” she said trying to hold her anger in.

“He is always with you, always together” she says incoherently.

Exasperatedly Victoria says “we are classmate, were friends, what do expect Yoona, and even before you two became a couple we are like that already” reasoned Victoria.

“We broke up because of you” she shouted at her. Victoria counted one to three, calming herself.

“Nichkhun said you’re always jealous of me, but I am not the reason you two broke up” says Victoria more calmed, she doesn’t want to fight with her.

“Nichkhun told you about us, how can-“says Yoona but she was cut off by Victoria

“How can you say you love him, when you think low of him to be kiss and tell guy?” says Vic her eyes looking straight at Yoona “ he only told me that because I asked if you were jealous of me, and he said yes but you guys broke off not because of me but with your non-stop fights”

“He really treasures you” Yoona mumbled, it hurts her that they have that bond

“He is a good person but he is only human he have flaws too,  and he make amends to those flaws, that’s why he wants you to find love, a real one” says Vic

 “Just stay away from him, I’ll get him back no matter what” she said with frustration.

“What will you do Yoona? You’ll use deceit, blackmail, pity, what Yoona? After that will you be contented? “ she said holding her gaze “will you be assured after that or you will just be more jealous” she said calmly “insecurity, fear will you be happy? ” she paused “it’s not love Yoona it’s obsession, loving is trusting and respect for yourself and the one you are in relationship with, it’s like friendship …you have friends too right”

“Yes” she whispered. Yoona looked at Victoria intently, listening to her slowly it downed on her that while she is screaming and whining, she had holds her temper in check and been calm all along and not answering her back with a same manner but every time she talks it rendered her more pathetic.

“Love, trust and respect those three are needed in a relationship” she said to her making her understand “and besides you should have not talk to me but to Nichkhun he should be the one to decide, he is a person not a thing Yoona” Yoona looks away evading Victoria’s eyes.

“You have already talked to him didn’t you and he didn’t come back to you and that is why you went to me” says Vic stating a fact not asking “whatever he says Yoona that is his decision” says Victoria after a few minutes of silence between them Victoria started to walk away from the greenhouse. At the door Yoona called her.

“Do you love him?” she asked. Victoria looks at her and smiles

“Yes, I do” with that she left Yoona.

She lost to Victoria, but somehow she knows why Nichkhun loved her. She accepts now.

==

Victoria went to the beach when she left the greenhouse; Yoona’s last question and her answer keeps ringing in her ears. It’s the first time that she said it and admits her feelings for Nichkhun.

She loves him, she loves him. Victoria raised her hands up and felt happy, unconsciously without her knowing he fallen in love with Nichkhun. She closed her eyes as soft winds from the sea blew, she savors the salty air, and how she loves the beach.

Arms gripped her from behind and swing her around. Victoria screamed.

“Yah Nichkhun put me down” she shouted but Nichkhun didn’t listened and still swing her around laughing, afterwards she laughs with him too.

Nichkhun put her down, both of them flushed and grinning with each other. Their eyes on each other, Nichkhun felt relieve seeing Victoria walking along the beach smiling, she look breathlessly beautiful that’s why he grab her by the waist and swings her around, she been so gloomy and worried with their friends problem that seeing her smile made his heart lurch.

Victoria look at the man in front of her, a while ago she was just thinking of him now he is in front of her smiling, loving looking at his handsome face, he had always been her source of strength, her partner she never wants to be away from him. Remembering what he did to her a while ago Victoria hits Nichkhun’s arms

“What was that for” says Nichkhun

“For scaring me and swinging me around” she says pouting.

“But you liked it right” says Nichkhun. Victoria turned around her back from Nichkhun. Nichkhun walked in front of her “you like it right” slowly Victoria smiles at him

“I like it” she said laughing and pushed Nichkhun making him fall to the sand at his backside “Mehrung” says Victoria and run away.

Nichkhun run after her “Yah you wait till I catch you I’ll throw you to the water” threatened Nichkhun with a smile. Victoria just stuck her tongue out and continues to run.

As Nichkhun catches up with Victoria, she turned around and they playfully circle around each other, Victoria evading Nichkhun’s hand from gripping her while Nichkhun tries to catch her.

“Nichkhun” says Victoria a little scared of Nichkhun doing what he plans to do.

“Victoria” taunts Nichkhun

“Nichkhun~~, stop” says Victoria. Nichkhun just smile mischievously, as they continue their game Nichkhun had gripped Victoria’s hand. He tag her near to him and scoop her up princess style, Victoria screamed when he lifted her , she clings into his neck as if her life defends on it and waited for Nichkhun to throw her to the water.

But after a few minutes Victoria looked up as Nichkhun didn’t throw her, he was just standing holding her with grin in his face.

“Scared you huh?” he said smiling. Victoria hit his arms again, when she looks around she found out they are in the water up to his thigh.  Her eyes went big as the water reaches feet already; she tightens her arms around Nichkhun’s neck and look at him scared.

“Nichkhun” fear in her eyes.

“Relax I won’t let anything happen to you” he said to her, and carefully slides her down. Victoria slowly and steadily stands up under the water as she feels the surface, her hands still on Nichkhun’s neck.

Nichkhun slither his arms around her waist to steady her and held her close to him making sure she is okay and safe. Victoria felt secure and safe in his arms.

“I know nothing bad will happen to me, I’m with you” she said softly.  Nichkhun looks down at her and smiled, he kissed her on her forehead softly. I love you, says Nichkhun silently. I love you, Nichkhun, her heart whispers.

 And they both watch the horizon; the sun was hiding behind thick clouds, so it’s not that hot, just right, just like them…just right.

 

 

 

 

 

So how was it, did you like our couples time together hehehe, sorry if it’s not that long I’ll make up for the next chapters.

Sooo  Yoona declare defeat hehehehe

What is Jinwoon planning to do, what will happen to the love triangle Kyu-Lim-Jinwoon? Who would give way?

And about Sunye and Donghae’s situation what will happen?

Who is the girl that sees Taecyeon on a two occasion? Any guess?

Next chapter they are back at the university, meaning Nana…. the …what will we call her ? any suggestions