MT day one

say you love me

 

A/N hello here is another update for you, hope you enjoy this

 

 

 

 

“Waaah” says Victoria as she stands at the door of the bus. She breathes in the fresh air and closes her eyes feeling the surrounding. Nichkhun was looking up to her smiling, she really loves nature.

 “Come on down, silly” says Nichkhun. Victoria pouted at his words.

“If I’m silly your babo” she retaliated.

“I am your babo Nichkhun then” he said chuckling. Victoria smiled in delight

“And partner too” she said giggling.

“Yah, stop that” says Heechul and cringe “you two are so cheesy, aigoo”

“Arghh, goose bumps” their friends chorused.

Victoria sticks her tongue at them and blushed while Nichkhun’s ear turns red.

They roared in laughter at how the two turns red at their teasing, their other schoolmates look back at the noise. They smiled at the scene.

“Cute-ah” says Siwon.

“Okay, everyone listen-up” said Ms. Kim, dance club adviser “there are two cottages that we will be occupying one for boys and one for girls, each cottage have to rooms and here are the room set-up” she says and waves the paper “find your room mates for this trip go to your room and rest the presentation will start at 2PM, okay I’ll start announcing the groupings now” she said.

While the adviser was calling out the groupings a tall pretty girl approach their advisers. Chansung’s eyes went big as he recognizes who the girl is, the girl at the bus, the angel.

“Excuse me, teacher” she said with a nice voice “uhmm sorry to interrupt-“

“Sulli” someone called, the tall girl looked, and she smiles as she saw who it was.

“Oppa” she said. Chansung’s mouth drop as the one who called the girl Sulli is his Siwon-hyung and she called him oppa.

“Ah Teacher Kim, sorry for the interruption”

The teachers nods, and continue what she was doing.

 

Yoona was straining her ears listening to Nichkhun’s room assignment, but as Ms. Kim finishes, she didn’t hear his name and so as Victoria and her friends.

 Ms. Kim went to Siwon and his friends.

“Thank your uncle for giving us a good discount Mr. Choi, and remember, your rooms may be different but still you are to follow our schedules okay” reprimanded Ms. Kim

“Yes ma’am” Ms. Kim a smiled and left.

“Your uncle owns the place” says Taecyeon his eyes wide.

“My uncle okay, my uncle okay so don’t over react” says Siwon.

“Wow” the boys said. Siwon shook his head.

“We had different rooms, what did Ms. Kim mean by that” asked Heechul.

“Before that let me introduce my cousin, Choi Sulli. Sulli my friends” says Siwon and introduced everyone.

“-and this is Chansung” says Siwon.

“Oh hi” says Sulli.

“H-hi” says Chansung. His friends looks at him, shocked as it is a first time for one of their giant maknae to stutter.

“A-ah I am here to ah” says Sulli stuttering a little, conscious at Chansung’s staring at her. Taecyeon stand beside Chansung and covered his eyes and swiftly move him.

“Don’t mind him” says Taecyeon. Sulli, blushed deeper. Chansung removed his hands from his eyes and tried to compose his self, he murmured sorry to Sulli.

“Boys, she is my cousin” says Siwon glaring at them.

“As I was saying, I will show you where you going to stay” she said and walks ahead “it is not far away from your schoolmates” the group followed her, Siwon beside walks beside her.

“Why you’re here, Sulli?” asked Siwon.

“I don’t have classes every Friday and I always help here every weekend, appa wants me to know the business” she said “like you” she added but only for her cousin.

“Shut it Sul” Siwon whispered back. Siwon glance at his back, his friends are all busy looking at the surroundings.

They walked pass the cottages their schoolmates are occupying and as they walked where the road is going down a breathtaking scenery welcome them, just behind the cottages, is a beautiful beach. The water looks heavenly as the sun shines over it between the white clouds.

“Wow” the girls stop and admire the view. Nichkhun, Donghae and Jinwoon help Victoria, Sunye and Hyerim respectively, as the three girls can’t take their eyes off the beach.

Donghae put Sunye’s hand on his shoulder as she trailed behind him. Sun’s smile is so bright at Donghae’s action. Jinwoon hold Hyerim on her elbow carefully guiding her.

Kyuhyun wants to snatch Hyerim and be the one to help her, but stop his self from doing so. He really had to do something with his feelings. Their friends are getting affected too.

“Wah Nichkhun, the beach looks so beautiful” says Victoria. Nichkhun stretches his arms at Victoria, he can’t hold her due to the bag he is holding, and he doesn’t want her friends to help her it should be him.

“Hold unto my arms” says Nichkhun. Victoria glimpses for a while at Nichkhun as she hold unto him.

“Wah it really looks so beautiful”

“Yeah it is, but really you must also look were you are going” says Nichkhun

“I am with you, so I don’t need to worry” says Victoria absentmindedly, making Nichkhun smile.

“Hey Victoria don’t swim alone” says Siwon aloud.

“Yes, just don’t” says Taecyeon. Victoria pouted.

“You are not a good swimmer” says Heechul.

“If you want just want to go tell me, okay, don’t go alone” says Nichkhun. Victoria nodded.

“The view at the villa is much more beautiful” says Sulli so proudly.

“Villa?” says Taec

“Yes Villa” says Sulli as if on cue as she said that a white villa, thrice as the size of the cottages, greeted them “at the back of the villa is the beautiful beach and in front is the magnificent mountains, if you have time there is a trail for those who love trekking, and that stairway is a short cut to the auditorium, where your activities will be held, it’s kind of steep but safe, at night its well-lit”

As they enter the villa Sulli faced them and said

“The villa have two rooms, one is slightly bigger than the other, it has a common room, a living room and at the terrace at the back are lounge chairs and” as she walks inside the villa “and this is the kitchen, I has basic necessities, ramen, condiments and bread and in the fridge are bottled water, soft drinks in can, and some eggs and such”

“Nice Sulli” says Siwon “stay with us here then, you girls use the bigger room” says Siwon.

“No oppa we will stay at the smaller one, the eleven of you won’t fit in the smaller room” says Sunye and the other two nods with her. Heechul ignored their protest.

“Sulli which room has a bathroom inside?” asked Heechul.

“T-the bigger one”

 “You girls stay at the larger room, you have bathroom inside, we can work things out how to fit inside the room” says Junsu.

“No argument” says Heechul.

==

Nichkhun woke up; he didn’t know that he falls asleep when he laid his back at the bed, as he accustom his self at the place he remembered where he is.

He stands up he see that the others find place to rest too. He went out of the room; the place they are occupying is quite good, very good. It’s spacious and really refreshing, his eyes roamed and landed on the other room’s door which slightly open. Is she awake or have rested too, she was too excited at the bus that she won’t even close her eyes even for a few minutes, but she kept yawning. He walks towards the room about to knock when it opened.

“Nichkhun oppa” says Hyerim

“Lim, hi uhmmn is Victoria inside” he asked. Lim smiled and nodded, she opens the door wider and let him peek inside.

“She is sleeping though; she wakes up earlier than usual preparing for the food which you boys gulp in seconds” she says smiling.

“Y-yeah, that’s nice that she took a nap, uhmm can I leave a note for her” says Nichkhun.

“Sure” says Lim. Nichkhun took a notepad near the phone and wrote on it, once done he fold it and hand it to Lim.

“I’ll just be outside” he said. He walks out at the terrace facing the beach; the view is really beautiful he loves the beach like how Victoria loves it too.

 He looks around the terrace and found out that it extend on the side about a meter or two leading to wooden stair, a short cut to the front of the villa and  a lawn at the side is a nice place for picnic, the grass are so green and  the flowering plants are beautifully planted  at the side.

Someone cleared their throat from behind thinking its Victoria, a smile form on his lips.

“Finally your awake Victoria you- Yoona! What are you doing here?”

Yoona smiled bitterly, he thought I am Victoria. “Nichkhun can we talk?”

Nichkhun looked at her, and remember what Vic told him

“The two of you need to talk and to know if you still have feelings for each other and that it still can be saved, if not a closure” says Victoria.

“Sure” says Nichkhun and walk to the front.

“Uhmm, let’s talk by the beach” says Yoona, the beach is much more conducive for a perfect way to asked him to be together again.

“Let’s not” he says “I promised Victoria that I would walk by the beach with her”

Victoria again, it pained her, but still she will get him back again “you can walk with her later and us now”

Nichkhun just looks at her and walked to the front of the villa, she followed him sadly. He didn’t reply to her anymore because he saw how hurt she was and if she insists she would hurt more that he promised Vic that he will walk by the beach together with her first and he has no intention of breaking it. Near the shortcut to the auditorium, there is a mini park and Nichkhun walk towards it.

At the first bench he saw he stops and motioned for Yoona to sit down. Yoona sat at the middle part of the bench, forcing Nichkhun sit beside her and not at the end of it, but he just stood there.

“Won’t you sit down” she said softly. She went with her friends here not only to help but also to talk to Nichkhun, she had planned it, she doesn’t have to lose focus, Nichkhun might not be cooperating but at least he agreed to talk.

The air between them is somehow awkward.

“Ah-“they say at the same time.

“I love you Nichkhun” says Yoona quickly after it. Nichkhun looks at her sadness in his eyes, she expected differently.

“I am sorry Yoona” he started to say.

“It’s because of Victoria isn’t it, she always between us” says Yoona bitterly.

Nichkhun’s lip thinned “don’t drag Victoria, she has nothing to do with it” says Nichkhun sharply, instantly Yoona knew she made a mistake if mentioning her “you were the one who always drag her name between us, for being so jealous” says Nichkhun.

“You’re always with her, you always seems want to be with her” she answers back.

“Because you always push me towards her, I wanted to know you spend time with you, but always, always your jealousy gets the better of you, the unending cycle of you being suspicious of my closeness with her, from my continuous assuring we are friends, it so stressing Yoona”

“Because your always with her, and with her you smile, you joke and even touchy with her” says Yoona, she is losing her cool.

“Because when I am with her I am not threading on a thin ice, your suspicions and jealousy is suffocating that being with her is like breathing air with such ease”

“You’re always with her and happy with her” she said again

“We are friends, classmates and seatmates. Every time you get jealous of her I slowly get closer to her and know her more each time, every time your suspicions and jealousy pushes me to her slowly I fall for her unknowingly, honestly she is a dear friend for me then when we are still together, I tried to make things work ” says Nichkhun.

“Come back to me then, I want you back” she said desperately.

“Yoona” says Nichkhun.

“Let’s get back together, let’s give it a try again. I- I realize it late, please come back to me. I want you back” she said her eyes near in tears.

“I’m sorry Yoona, but no, the reason I agree to talk to you is because I wanted to tell you how sorry I am, that somehow I am at fault too, for actually pursuing you because of physical attraction alone and the views we had at the relationship is different” he says sadly.

“NO! Come back to me please, I want you back” she says loudly.

“You don’t love me Yoona, you love the idea that I am an ideal boyfriend, I am not. I’m sorry” Yoona shook her head

“Don’t do this, if you’re really sorry let’s get back together then and I love you” she said almost hysterically.

“No Yoona, the reason you are hurting now it’s because when we started dating we are just attracted to each other physically, our reasons are wrong, I f I’ll come back to you just to make amends, we are just going to bound each other in a relationship that have no love but only pity, we will be both miserable and bitter” he said reasoning “find someone Yoona that you will really love and love you back”

“Victoria is always between us, if only-“she said but Nichkhun cut her.

“Don’t blame Victoria, she had nothing to do with this, we were friends Yoona and you always think otherwise, your continue accusation and jealousy pushes me away from you to her, she was never between us but you always put her between us, you are the one who keep on pushing  me to her, not me but you”

“No” she murmured.

“I am really sorry Yoona, I really am, hope you can find someone who you love and love you back” he said and turns around to leave.

“Do you love her?” she asked, which made Nichkhun stop on his tracks, he turn around and looks at her and back to the beach. He knows who is the one Yoona is asking. Victoria.

He looks at her and said “Yes “.

The way he said it is not quick, not stressed, but savoring the feeling of actually acknowledging how he feels for her.

 “Bye, Yoona” he says, he silently wish that she would meet someone, her special someone. As he was walking back to the villa, where Victoria is, his phone rang.

“Wooyoung”

“Nichkhun, is Victoria with you?”

“No” he says “why? What’s wrong?”

“We are looking for her, because we want to eat she prepared but  Sun don’t want us to eat it, she said that we should altogether eat it” whine Wooyoung.

“Okay I’ll look for her” said Nichkhun. Where are you Victoria? And in seconds his feet walked to the place where she is”

==

A lone figure watching the couple by the shore was silently hurting. He can’t take it any longer seeing the girl he loves with someone, at some ones arms and not his hurt so much.

He needs to let go, for her. It is his fault why he is hurting now, if only he had been true to his self. Tears are threatening to fall; he pressed his finger at the bridge of his nose to stop it from falling. As he was approaching the terrace he hid his self as his friends got out of the door to the terrace.

“Ahh where is Victoria I am really hungry” says Taecyeon.

Kyuhyun slowly moved sideways crouching, he need to compose his self before facing them; he doesn’t want to see him in this state.

“Nichkhun said he will look for her” says Wooyoung.

“Where are the others, they need to be here when Vic arrives so that we can eat” says Taec

Kyuhyun decided to go around at the other side of the villa, by then he have gathered his wits and can face his friends.

“Lim and Jinwoon are at the beach and the rest is inside” said Chansung.

“Lim is alone with Jinwoon” says Heechul, his gazed roamed the beach.

“I didn’t see Kyu inside” says Siwon.

“Well he could have been at the front lawn” says Junsu. Heechul climb down the terrace.

“Hey Heechul where are you going?” asked Siwon

“Look for our maknae” says Heechul.

“She is with Jinwoon”

“I know and that is why” says Heechul not looking back and went towards the shore.

“Big brother complex is active today” says Chansung.

==

She was at the stage of auditorium; the only light open is the one at the stage practicing for the performance later. She just lightly recalls the step and study about their phasing at their performance.

It maybe not a big performance but she wants it perfect, they are the seniors, and as seniors they should be a role model.

“Hi there slave driver” says the familiar voice, even before he talked she knows it’s him and where he is at the dark Auditorium.

“Hi, Nichkhun” she said smiling.

“How did you know that it’s me” asked Nichkhun.

“I just know” says Victoria, coz my heart says so “You, how did you know I am here” she asked

“My feet lead me here” as my heart know where you are.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The angel at the bus is Sulli…so who guessed right? Hehehe

Yoona made her move is the talk between her and Nichkhun enough for her to let go?

Has Nichkhun been callous or reasonable?

And omo he admitted his feelings hehehe. The performance is on the next chap hehehe hope you love this update and love to read your comments.