Picture perfect

say you love me

 

 

A/N here is another chapter every one hope you like the update don’t forget to comment hehehehe

 

“Comfort room” the girls chorused.

As they passed the ladies room Donghae went to the men’s room too since the girls are going too. Chansung went inside too, but instead of going to the urinals he went checking the cubicles, his brows arched, wonder why, he thought.

“Clear” he said and the door opens Victoria, Sunye and Hyerim enter.

“Girls” he shouted. The three just look at him and went inside the cubicle one for each of them.

“Victoria unnie, we don’t have any exam this week right?” asked Hyerim

“Well none as I know” answers Victoria.

“Hmmn, nice at least my brain can rest, really I thought after the departmental exam they would lie low but not” says Sunye.

Donghae was still unmoving, he was dumbfounded that the three friends went inside and do their deed in the men’s room, what if someone comes, he thought.

“Let’s go outside, we will do ours later” says Chansung as he drags the shocked Donghae.

Outside Donghae saw the boys standing. A guy was about to enter the men’s room and Heechul stops him.

“It’s being cleaned” he says.

“B-but” the guy said. Heechul turn the guy around and pointed him to the other men’s room.

“Hey close your mouth” says Nichkhun chuckling. Donghae looks at him “Don’t worry I was shocked the first time too” he say consoling Donghae.

“But hyung you look much better because you went outside quickly to inform us” says Chansung.

“And Donghae is still speechless” says Taecyeon, Kyuhyun and Heechul chuckles.

“W-why are the-“asked Donghae stuttering.

“Theirs is packed” pointed Wooyoung, Donghae gazed at the place and it does.

“It’s like this, when the girls’ are packed they use the one for the boys, we check first if there are any occupants and if there aren’t any, they go inside and use it first while we guard the door outside then after them we can use it already” explained Nichkhun.

“You’ll get used to it” says Kyuhyun. After few more minutes Victoria, Sunye and Hyerim comes out of the men’s room.

“Okay boys your turn” says the girls.

After that they went their way to the next class, along the way Sunye keeps on gazing at Donghae.

Ever since the incident, Donghae is usually with them. His friend Eunhyuk says it’s his chance to be close to the girl he likes, and pursuing her also means he have to prove his self to her friends.

“Hey, still in shock?” asked Sunye.  She knows that he was shocked the three of them are laughing as they got out of the cubicles; Victoria is teary-eyed from laughing hard.

“You and your friends have a streak of weirdness huh” he says to her smiling.

“Well what can I say we are not your usual girls” she said flashing him her charming smile. Donghae up air as she smiles at him. She really is pretty and he is falling deep for her.

“I really love your smile” he said to her as he is looking straight to her eyes. Abruptly Sunye looks away, but not before he saw her blush.

Nichkhun and Victoria were just right behind them.

“Hmmn, your ears are red, still shy until now” asked Victoria, her hands at her back. Nichkhun is carrying her bag for her, he always does.

“Well, I just remember what I look like then the first time” he says remembering “I thought I was being pranked” he said to her chuckling at the memories.

“You three do make our heads hurt, no wonder it’s only three of you” say Nichkhun, Victoria pouted looking sullen at his words “aigoo my partner is being sullen” Nichkhun lightly pinches her chin “but it’s fine by me, just don’t do it when we are not with you” remind Nichkhun.

“Deeeh” says Victoria cutely.

“And don’t do that to any other boys” says Nichkhun.

“What?” asked Victoria

“That smile, that aegyo of yours” says Nichkhun seriously.

“Hmmn I’ll think about it” says Victoria mischievously and walks away from him.

“Yah!” says Nichkhun and went after her.

The others were shaking their heads.

“Nichkhun is line, hook and sinker” says Taecyeon, and everybody nods in agreement.

“As long as he doesn’t hurt her” says Heechul.

“He won’t” says Wooyoung. They looked at him intently and as he doesn’t retract his words they believe him.

At the back, Kyuhyun is walking beside Hyerim. Silence, awkward silence surrounds between them. Kyuhyun clears his throat.

“I am sorry” say Kyuhyun enough for Lim to hear him. Hyerim looks at him surprised “I worry about you” he added

“I hope you trust me oppa, I can decide for myself too and Jinwoon is really a nice guy, give him a chance as you give Nichkhun oppa and Donghae oppa” she say

“I’ll try, it just felt like he is taking you away from me” says Kyuhyun “taking away my very close friend” he added.

“Very close friend” Hyerim parroted, it stabbed deep in her heart, just a very close friend, a lone tear escape in her eyes that she quickly wipe it.

“Hey” says Kyuhyun “so peace” Hyerim nodded. She needs to move on, it’s time to let go, before it would hurt deeper.

==

At their spot Nichkhun and Victoria relaxing, the rest are somewhere in the school. And since it’s rare to have a quiet time when everyone is present the two of them took advantage of the situation.

“Ahhh quiet time” says Victoria spreading her arms as she closes her eyes and breathes in air. Nichkhun looks at her smiling.

“Sit down, silly” he said fondly. They both sit down leaning their back at the table. Victoria  leans at Nichkhun’s shoulder.

“Niiiichkhuuun” says Victoria.

“Hmmmnnnn” he says.

“The glee club and dance club will be going to MT by next month, right” Victoria

“Yes, we are and we are having a presentation, either with the other club, their own club or others who aren’t members of either club provided they are students of our school” says Nichkhun.

“Correct, partner” says Victoria as she puts up her legs at the bench and comfortably leaning at Nichkhun.

“Let’s partner again” they both said at the same time. They both laugh out loud.

“Call” they chorused again.

“Hmmn let’s think of what to do then” suggest Victoria.

“Let’s listen to my Ipod for music then” says Nichkhun.

They have stayed like that for almost thirty minutes listening to Nichkhun’s Ipod. Nichkhun leaning at the table while Victoria is comfortably leaning her back on his shoulder as her legs are straighten at the bench. Nichkhun feels so happy spending the day with her, they are lightly chatting nothing in particular, but still it’s meaningful for him.

 Victoria felt good too, being with Nichkhun like this, lazily sitting and chatting with him.

To the by passer the two of them are picture perfect, sitting there comfortably under the tree.

“I really love this one when you played it on piano” says Victoria as the kiss the rain song played on his Ipod.

“Ahhh” say Nichkhun “how about we played this it on piano together” his voice sounded excited. Victoria abruptly moved making her fall from the bench, almost as Nichkhun’s reflexes is quick enough to caught her “hey careful, you almost fall” he said

“I didn’t you caught me in time” she said smiling, Nichkhun just shakes his head “I like the idea though Nichkhun, teach me how to play” she stopped “but will I be able to play” she said worriedly.

“We have time and the piece is quite easy to learn” encourage Nichkhun. Victoria nodded happily.

“And ohh, how about we dance Michael Jackson’s the way you make me feel, we can incorporate ballet or jazz with some modern dance steps and we can insert some acrobatic or lifting” says Victoria excitedly

“Hmmn sounds good, let’s do it” agreed Nichkhun.

“Ohh but your back” says Victoria worriedly.

“I’ll be fine by that time you worry wart” says Nichkhun fondly.

“Sure?” she says

“Yes” he says assuring her.

“So we need to practice ASAP, since you’re a worry too much” Victoria nodded “we practice piano Monday, Wednesday and Friday while dancing is Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday”

“Okay and we can practice the lifting or acrobatic last” says Victoria.

“Yes, now stop worrying okay”

“Deeehhh~~” says Victoria and went back leaning to his shoulder.

“You Love leaning on me huh” says Nichkhun

“Very much” answers Victoria as she closes her eyes after settling herself beside him.

“And I love it very much too” says Nichkhun as he closes his eyes contently.

 

 

 

 

The three girls using the men’s room at school is me and two of my friend girls habit when we are still in the university so we really been a hands full to our friend boys, but as the boys here tolerate them we are tolerated too by our friends

And to Kate an update on your birthday…my gift for you happy birthday girl