Be still my heart

say you love me


A/N here is another update sorry for the delay been busy, ill try to update again sooner

happy reading and comment please hehe want to read some reactions^^

 

 

“Let’s eat lunch together” says Donghae trailing back at Sunye. She tried to ignore him, since they left the club, but to no avail he keep on pushing. Her friends are not with her since she just went there earlier and not as scheduled. What she didn’t expect is Lee Donghae.

“Come on, say yes, I know your dying to say yes” insist Donghae.

Sunye stops walking, aghast at what he just said. Donghae almost bump into her if he wasn’t quick enough, she turns around and faced him her face is red in anger.

“You” she said gritting her teeth “You are really so full of yourself aren’t you” says Sunye “You think your God’s gift to women with the looks, good voice and dancing skills but hear this, you are not the only one, there are others who are much better than you but not boast it”

Donghae arch his brow upward “Who?”

“My friends” she said proudly “but they don’t flaunt it, their humble, if you are what you say, people would compliment you, don’t do it by yourself, its narcissism. So if I would fall for you I rather fall for them, I am not like other girls that are swooning at your feet, I don’t go for guys who are shallow” she said and walks away

Donghae was left stuck where he is standing.

“Tsk, tsk, your charm is not working with her, I told you not to use that I’m good-looking-love-me thing with her” says Eunhyuk, Donghae’s best bud.

Donghae didn’t looked at him and just stares at Sunye’s back

“She is different Hae, she is not an easy girl, if you really like her try a different style, a more honest one” says Eunhyuk.

Donghae looks at his friend  and thought to himself “a more honest one”

===

 

Ahhh! What a morning, hmmmp that would teach him, he is so full of his self. He maybe handsome and everything but so does her friends, thought Sunye. If only his not such a jerk, she might. Ahhh what is she thinking, erase that.

When Sunye came to realize that she is nearing their hangout, she prayed that no one is there. Ahhh fate is not on her side one of her friend is there already, she sighs, what a day, what a day.

Omo , how can she hide it to them, ahh her emotions, goodness, they are sharp, no words needed. All they need to do is look and they will know. Ottoke, what to do? Oh please God let it be one of the girls. She could sweet talk either Hyerim or Victoria unnie, among the boys it’s only Chansung that she can sweet talk, the rest no.

When she got near their spot, she sighs in relief as it was Victoria unnie. Fate still gives her little consideration.

Victoria looked up, ready to greet her, she have this thing that she knows when one of them is near, instinct, it’s what she always reason. But her bright smile was turn into a frown as she sees Sunye.

“Hey what’s wrong” she asked immediately. Ahhh I knew it, she thought.

“Uhmm, nothing” she answered and sits down beside her.

“Tell that to the marines, Sun, spill it” says Victoria facing her.

“Ahhhh it’s that egoistic, arrogant, jerk of a man, ahhhh he is so irritating” screamed Sun. Victoria looked at her in amusement.

“Lee Donghae”

“The only one” says Sun “he is so full of his self, he even told me to have lunch together and that I was dying to say yes to his invitation, really the nerve of that guy, I told him off saying that he may be  good looking, have a good voice and a good dancer  but so our friends and they are better than him” says Sunye in just one breath.

Victoria holds her laughter, not wanting to further pissed her.

“Then why not tell the boys” says Victoria, she is testing her friend, if she really hate Donghae, just one word to their friends, they can easily drive away the irritant, well that is if she wants to.

“No unnie” says Sun.

“Hmmn, if you say so” said Victoria knowingly.

She doesn’t want to tell, hmmn looks like our aloof Sun is attracted to Donghae.

No one had really got her attention, Sun is friendly and everything but, she is not easily to get attracted to guys, she is used to good looking once, their guy friends varies from hot, to cool, to sweet and to pretty boys. But this is new, she actually acknowledge his looks and traits, she never, as in never had done that and she didn’t hold back telling the boys about it too, especially when they got on her nerves but with him. Hmmn. Fishy, fishy, thought Victoria.

==

Inside their class Victoria leaned a little closer to Nichkhun while she is still looking in front of the class.

“NIchKhun~~” says Victoria in a cute way

“Hmmmmnn~~~’ answered Nichkhun

“Can I ask a favor?” says Victoria.

“Sure. Anything shoot what is it” says Nichkhun  

“Can you accompany me later somewhere?”

“That only, sure no prob” answered NIchkhun “for you I am always available, anything for you” he added, Victoria looks at him and smiled, Nichkhun playfully raised his brows alternately.

Victoria felt a sudden jolt in her heart at Nichkhun’s words, be still my heart, she thought.

“T-thanks” and turn her face in front again.

Later that afternoon

Victoria is standing in front of Donghae while Nichkhun stands behind her.

Donghae looked at a serious Victoria, Sunye’s friend is gorgeous, but as he looked at the guy behind him, he knows what he is thinking and is glaring at him as if saying “don’t you even dare”. He smirks at him and looked back at Victoria.

“What does a gorge-“Victoria cut him off at whatever he is going to say.

“Stop whatever your doing to my friend Sun, your really irritating her, I advice you as early as now to stop it, before our guy friends know it or things would be troublesome. If your trying to play with her stop it, she is not any easy girl and us are not that easy too, you don’t want to be in trouble aren’t you?” says Victoria

“Is that a threat?” says Donghae, acting cool but really he was blown away by Victoria’s word.

“No, just a reminder, but if you like her I suggest you change tactics, but if your not serious back away, you don’t want to be beaten up won’t you” she says.

“Only one of your friends know martial arts”

“Ohh, don’t be deceive, he is the only one in that club because Chansung likes taekwando so much but it doesn’t mean our other guy friends aren’t black belts. So a word of advice if you like her change tactics cause its not basically working second if your just playing then get lost” ended Victoria as she turns around to leave, but in the mid step she stop and slightly turn her head to him “Do you happen to know that the Student Council President is our friend to right?” she said and look him in the eyes smirking “That’s a threat, Mr. Lee Donghae, let’s go Nichkhun” said Victoria and walks away.

Nichkhun went to Donghae and pats his shoulder.

“If you have nothing good to do, stay away” says Nichkhun in his ear “and it’s not a reminder it’s a threat” says Nichkhun and run after Victoria.

Lee Donghae was left speechless.

As Nichkhun catches up to Victoria she asked

“What did you say to him?”

“Well nothing much, just to be careful” says Nichkhun smirking.

“Hmmn okay, thanks by the way for coming with me” she says.

“I told you its okay, when you’re the one asking. Just a question, Why didn’t you asked any of your friends?” asked NIchkhun, his curious why she picked him, his happy that she trusted him that much but still he wants to know.

“Well, for one the boys can over react and I don’t want that, you see they are unreasonable at times when its regarding us, and you’re the next person I can think of that can help me, no question asked” she said smiling at him.

“Ahhh really huh” says Nichkhun while looking at her, Victoria playfully smiled at him and says

“Nichkhun, jjang, thanks again”  

Nichkhun lightly pinch her nose “you sweet talker” he says.

Victoria giggled as she holds on his arms, Nichkhun froze for a second with her action, he didn’t shrugged it off, he put his hands over hers “Anything for my partner” he said, that made Victoria’s heart jolts again, be still my heart, she thought again.

“Let’s go to our next class or your friends would come looking for you if we are late” says Nichkhun

“Okay” says Victoria happily, her hands still on Nichkhun’s arms as his hands still over hers.

Oblivious to them a lone figure was looking at them with such pain.

“Yoona, what are you looking at?” says Seohyun at the looker. Yoona didn’t reply and continue to look at the happy pair, she looks at them too “oh, Nichkhun”

“Why won’t you talk to him and patch things up” says Seohyun

“He chose her” is all that she says and walks away. Seohyun looks at her friends retreating back.

“Hey where is Yoona going” says Yonghwa, Seohyun’s boyfriend.

“Sulk” says Seohyun. Her friend is at fault why is she suffering now; she warned her but didn’t listen; now she really lost him.

Seohyun looks at the couple once more and thought they do look good together, he looks happier and his gaze to her is different. Fondness and…love.