Will you be My Valentine? (various style)

say you love me

 

Will you be my Valentine?( Various style)

 

 

“Happy Valentine’s day Auntie, Uncle” greeted Siwon to Victoria’s parents.

“Same to you too Siwon” says Mrs. Song smiling “go on her room is on the left second door” 

“Yeobo these boys are so sweet aren’t they” she said as Siwon was ascending the stairs a huge stuffed toy on his hands.

“Hey I am sweet too” says her husband pouting.

“Aigoo my yeobo is jealous” she said and gives her husband a quick peck on the lips “so how is Heechul doing” she asked.

“I ushered him at the back lawn” he said smiling as soon those young couples are gone, you are mine, Mrs. Song” he said ily.

“I’ve been yours, Mr.Song for a long time” she said in equal intensity (hrrrmmm…that’s, let’s cut it from here)

--

Fei is inside her room nervous, when Siwon called her and say he had something for her and if they can go out together, she said yes quickly. Right now she is thinking if she had been so easy to say yes. Her thoughts we’re cut as she heard a knock from her door.

And as she opens a big stuffed teddy bear greeted her with a tag ‘will you be my valentine?’ and her heart skips.

“Will you Fei?” asked Siwon peaking behind of the huge stuffed toy. Fei nodded as she accepts his gift.

--

CLICK. CLICK.

Jia opens the window in her room to see what or who is throwing something on her window. As her head peaks out a big heart balloon fly in her line of vision and words were written on it that made her squeal.

 ‘Please be my valentine, Heechul’ says in the big heart shape pink balloon.

And as the balloon gets a little more, higher, she saw Heechul gorgeously looking up to her.

“Hi, yes?” he asked anxiously

“Hi and yes” she smiled at him and his heart melts at her beautiful smile.

--

“Oppa where are you?” asked Lim to Kyuhyun.

“Go to the swing” says Kyuhyun.

“Swing?” asked Lim confused.

“The swing, our swing” says Kyuhyun “where I confessed to you, quickly” he added.

“Oh, okay” she said and moves quickly to the place he had said.

Breathing heavily when she reach the place, she stops for a while to catch her breath and when she looks where the swing is, her lips breaks into a big smile and laugh out loud.

Hanging at the swing is a tarpaulin with a mosaic of their pictures together forming into words ‘Hyelim be Valentine?’

“YES!” she shouts and she giggled again as she felt his arms around his waist swirling her around “I love you, who would be your valentine but me only”

“I love you more” he said and kiss her on the lips “a lot would want me to be their valentine sweetie” he said smirking making Hyelim pout and struggle off his arms but he didn’t let her “but you’re the only one I want for my valentine” he said and kissed her again deeper and more passionate

--

Sunye was waiting for Donghae at their gate and her boyfriend is late. A few more minutes passed before she saw his car arriving.

“Hi baby, sorry I am late, come” greeted Donghae.

“That’s all?” says Sun.

Donghae’s brows frown looking confused at his girl and his eyes brighten “oh and I love you, now come on”

Disappointed Sun gets in the car, sulking. While Donghae whistles along the way. Trying to contain her anger Sunye closed her eyes and put her headphones on.

Sunye’s sullen mood was disturb as someone took the headphone off her and when she open her eyes, the door on her side is open and Donghae was kneeling at the ground with an opened box of chocolate in front of her.

“Read” he said and pointed at the chocolates.

It reads ‘My Sun please be my Valentine’

Tears starts to brim in her eyes “you, you” is all she said and sobbed.

“Hey stop crying” he said softly and wipes the tears in her eyes “so what is your answer” he said smiling.

“Yes of course” she said and hugged her boyfriend “thanks” and as she helped her out of the car he reaches over at the roof of the car and she saw a bouquet of beautifully arranged white roses.

“For you” he said

“I love you” she said and hugs him again.

“I love you more” he whispered in her ears.

--

Krystal was busy at the library; she was a little pissed as a lot of guys keep on giving her flowers and chocolates. She only wants from one person, she sighs as she put her head down on the table. Would that giant of a guy will give me any gift this Valentine. She pouts as she exhales loudly.

“Don’t sigh too much” says a husky voice.

As she looks up its Taec smiling gorgeously at her, she tried to control not to pout as instead of a chocolate or flower in his hands is the book he borrowed.

“I am returning this”

Not hiding her annoyance she grabs the book forcefully and opens it. Her jaw drop, inside a pink scented paper with a message ‘happy valentine’s day will you be my date tonight’ instead of a book card.

She looks up to him, and there in his hand a long stemmed red rose “will you, Jung Krystal be my date tonight”

“Yes” she said breathlessly. Taec smiled and traced the rose at her pink tainted cheeks; please wait a little more my sweet until you’re a little older, thought Taec silently.

Krystal smiles as if saying ‘yes I will’

--

Chansung was fiddling with his feet on the ground, waiting, three red roses in his hands, and smiles in his lips as he put the flowers on his nose and smells it.

He didn’t wait long as a white Mercedes drove in; he quickly hid the roses behind him. The driver of the car nods at him smiling and he smiled back. He quickly went towards the back and open the door and a beautiful angel have immersed inside.

“Hi” he shyly greeted.

“Hi” she shyly replied back.

“Happy Valentine’s” he said and hand to her the flowers he hid behind him.

“Thanks” she said blushing.

“Can you please be my Valentine” he says his cheeks burning, Sulli nods immediately.

“Ahh young love” says the driver.

--

Wooyoung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Junsu are surrounded by girls, giving flowers and chocolates.

--

“Hi where are you?” asked Nichkhun.

“Ahh I am ahh” says Victoria looking around “I am here at the mini open auditorium near the manmade lake”

“Okay stay there” says Nichkhun “don’t move a muscle”

Victoria pouts but does as she told. She was now standing at the higher middle part where the audience sits when there is a performance at this open auditorium, lots of students are passing by. She was startled as a student went to her and hand her a rose and said one. One after the other students approached her and hand her a flower and counting.

“Twenty one” said the last student.

“Victoria Song” a familiar voice shouted somewhere, a very familiar one.

She looks around looking for him.

“Victoria Song” the voice shouted again and her eyes laid down at a handsome guy at the flattened ground “will you be my Valentine?” he shouted, for everyone to hear.

Blushing she smiled and replied “Yes Nichkhun Horvejkul, I’ll be your valentine”

And people around them aww around them, Nichkhun walks up to where she is.

Standing near to each other him, panting with his quick strides and her breathing heavily as her heart is beating fast.

“Happy Valentine” he said softly to her

“Happy Valentine” she replied.

“Be my Valentine forever” he said and gives her a rose “twenty two”

“Love to” she replied “very creative” she said giggling.

“There’s more” he said with a promise.

--

Nichkhun blindfolded her as they got out of school. She can’t contain her excitement for what he in stored for her.

“Where are we?” she asked as they stopped. She tried to listen to the surrounding but she can’t get a hint where they are.

“Where almost here” he said “careful” he said as they walk.

“Nichkhun” screamed Victoria as Nichkhun carried her bridal style.

“I don’t want you to trip, now keep still or we will fall” says Nichkhun.

Victoria yelps and holds on to his neck firmly, Nichkhun chuckled.

She could feel him balancing their body, so she keeps still so he won’t have a hard time. She doesn’t want him hurt.

“Take off your blindfold” whispered Nichkhun.

Victoria took off the cloth from her eyes, blink a few times and as her eyes cleared she gasped she is standing in a high level platform above a tree or rather a deck. She looks around the deck they are standing its wide.

“We are at your place” she exclaimed, he nodded. He walks in a corner and turn the music on, yiruma’s piano pieces playing at the background.

“I set this up for us it’s the tree house my dad built for me; I just did a little remodeling. I add this deck for this occasion. For you because I know how you love stargazing” he said arms open “like it”

Victoria nodded “where is the stairs?”

Nichkhun pointed the steep narrow stairs; Victoria’s eyes widen “Nichkhun” she looks at him “carrying me up here is dangerous what if we fall” she said pausing “you could have hurt”

“Rather me than you” he said.

“No” she said to him and she hit his chest “if you get hurt, I will be hurt too” she said.

“Okay, okay I won’t. I don’t want you hurting because of me” said Nichkhun as he embraced her tight.

“It’s nice nothing happen today to ruin our day” says Victoria.

“They can try but no one is stopping me spending this day with you” says Nichkhun as she cups her face in his hands “I love you so much, my heart is bound to you, destined for you and only you” he said sincerely.

“Nichkhun” says Victoria “don’t ever stop loving me please” she says constricted with such emotion.

“Never” he said wholeheartedly “we maybe still young but deep in my heart you will be the only one that I want to be my valentine as long as I live”

“So am I to you” she said her eyes looking up at him lovingly. Victoria tip toed and touched her lips into her.

Nichkhun kissed her back; he kept his eyes open as she was kissing her. Looking at her while kissing her overwhelmed him.

Victoria felt his eyes on her and she opens her eyes too, not breaking their kiss their eyes looks at each other, they can feel smiles in their lips. Her hands went around his neck as he started to move his lips over hers, their kiss deepens but their gazes still connected.

Kissing, smiling and gaze lock at each other.

“Happy valentine” they whispered at each other as they stopped kissing for much needed oxygen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Really while doing the Khuntoria part my BGM is bound to you by Christina Aguilera from burlesque and Beyonce’s love on top. Hahahaha!!!

And the tree house the idea comes in mind as I was playing hidden chronicles in FB…I finally unlock it hahaha and then I will have this in a scene…then I thought of valentine and then voila.

Really it’s hard to create those ideas, for every couple kekeke and I don’t want to leave the single boys unhappy on a heart’s day…no specific someone but at least there is a bunch of girls around them.

So I know that you know who is behind the set up/frame up thing against the group.

Would the stop? Or not?

That would be last update…for now and I am to concentrate to everything for you fic a collab with gorgeouskate.