A Perfect Christmas?

say you love me

 

A/N here is it everyone sorry I kind of posted this a little late… hope you’ll like it

 

 

Happy reading!!!

 

 

 

 

“That Nichkhun if after all of these are solved I’m going to whack him so hard” says Wooyoung angrily.

Him, Siwon, Taec and Heechul are following Nichkhun, while Donghae, Kyuhyun, Chansung, Sungmin and Junsu are driving back to Seoul for the girls. At first all of them are following Nichkhun but the oldest says the other car to go to Seoul, while they follow the crazed rider.

They are all nervous following Nichkhun who is maneuvering his bike wildly, scared for his safety and just right before their eyes Nichkhun was almost sandwich by two large trucks. All of them swore altogether by the near death accident.

“What the heck is wrong with him, why is he driving it like a mad man” blurted Heechul.

Siwon’s phone ring, it’s the others.

“Hyung where are you” asked Kyuhyun.

“We don’t know he keeps on driving reckless-s&^%, another one” Siwon got distracted as he saw his friend almost missing by a thread, of hitting the back of a car that is carelessly maneuvered out of the street.

“Hyung what’s happening” asked Kyuhyun.

“It’s Nichkhun” shouts Siwon “many times that he almost met an accident but luckily he keep missing it thank God”

“I swear my heart right now is not in a right place with what is happening to these two” says Heechul holding his chest. Nichkhun again makes a sharp turn and their car followed.

In other circumstances they may have enjoy their boys night out, but now with Nichkhun and Victoria’s current predicament, only fear and frustration is what they can think and feel.

“Has Sun and Lim unlock Vic’s room” asked Heechul

“No and according to Sun, Victoria had her player in full volume. It’s like she shuts all out of her room” says Donghae.

“How about you are you guys near the freeway” asked Siwon.

“Not y-” Donghae answered but stop, at the other side he hears his friends screamed and swear “hyung! Hyung! What is happening now?”

“Nichkhun m-made a-a dd-etour at a-a s-steep s-sloop ahhhhhhhhhhhh watch out” shouts Siwon.

Donghae took the phone away from his ear as his hyung shouts.

“Siwon hyung are you okay, hyung” asked Donghae worriedly.

“Donghae hyung, why what is happening”  asked Chansung.

“Nichkhun got off the road into a steep sloop, good thing they are using a four wheel drive” says Kyuhyun.

“S&^%” says Woo and Heechul.

“Wae hyung what now” asked Donghae as he hear them.

“Nichkhun, he made a detour to get to the freeway faster, we are about to enter it now” says Wooyoung “he is coming back to Seoul”

“He might have heard what’s happening to Vic” says Heechul, and almost smiled but then he remembers Vic locking herself in a room and Nichkhun is still swerving recklessly.

Siwon grabs the phone from Heechul

“You guys drive fast to Seoul safely as we follow Nichkhun, we meet up at Victoria’s, let’s hang up and concentrate in driving, see you later “ says Siwon as he hanged the phone, and to Wooyoung “concentrate in driving stay at his back as you follow him, and the rest of us look out for the other cars” says Siwon

--

Nichkhun talked to the boy at the gasoline station that there are people coming and asked if they see him and if they arrive he say yes and look for Jang Wooyoung and hand him the phone. He said that he will hide at the rundown garage and not to tell them he is still there and after that he hands the boy some bills, and the boys happily nod at his instructions. He planned to leave after the boys left, after he finished talking to them he remembers that his phone have GPRS and they, might trace where he is and instead of running off, he thought that he just might rest for a while before they arrive and he would take the opposite route where his friends are going to take.

While waiting he fall asleep lying back at the bike.

His awaken when the boys shouted in frustration, thinking that he had left already. He readied his self to leave. But what happen next shocked him. Vic had shut herself inside her room, hearing that made his heart stop. Fear creeps on him and without second thought he started his bike and speeds off.

Damn it Vic you’re so unfair, I said that I need space, space to cool down and let the pain he felt subside. He didn’t want to talk to her yet coz he wants to clear his mind first, when he is calm, but she wouldn’t let me.

When he heard her say that she was with Changmin that day getting even with him for she thinks he is making out with that girl, Nichkhun spats as the thought of the girl, drat that girl. What hurts more instead of confronting him, she went out with a guy.

While he trusted her love for him, she doubted his love for her, and it hurts, so much.

But still he loves her, loves her so much that he will do his best to show it to her , make her feel his love so that he won’t doubt anymore, that’s what he decided to do. He just can’t let her go without trying to have her back and for her to trust him again and wash all uncertainties she have on him at his love for her.

Victoria please don’t do anything stupid, please don’t I am near, baby, thought Nichkhun as he noted he is Seoul already in 2 hours top he reach the city. Please Vic baby be safe, please don’t do anything stupid, he silently prayed.

In five minutes, as he reaches Victoria’s street he was almost in near of her house when a car comes out of the garage all of a sudden. Nichkhun quickly hit on the bikes break but the break just slows him a little, he kept on pressing the break and horn but it’s too late, Nichkhun turn his bike the other way to avoid the car.

“Sh&^” says Nichkhun and braces his self at what’s going to happen.

The bike skidded down and glides around the ground.

“What the-“says the man at the car and comes out to help the biker.

--

Hyerim was downstairs pacing at the living room phone in her hand calling to her boyfriend when she hears a crash just right outside the house.

“What was that?” says Lim stopping at her pacing, after a few minutes the door banged open.

“Nichkhun oppa!!” she said, relieve to see him.

Nichkhun looks at her and then proceeds ups stair, her moment of relieve were replaced as she saw her friend’s bloodied face condition.

By Victoria’s room Sunye was continuously knocking at the door

“Unnie, please open the door, Unn- Nichkhun oppa” says Sunye.

“Let me Sun” says Nichkhun hoarsely “Victoria! Victoria! Victoria open the god d^%$ door” he shouted in the top of his lungs as he loudly banged her door. But no reply

“Vic it’s me Nichkhun open the door please baby, please” shouts Nichkhun, he tried breaking the door, but it seems to be blocked inside. Nichkhun pressed his ear at the door he can hear a loud music playing, s&^%, swears Nichkhun silently. He tried to think how to get inside Victoria’s room.

He bolted into a run at the backyard, where the greenhouse is, he grabs the ladder lying down at the ground, good thing he haven’t returned it to the owner yet.

Nichkhun felt dizzy and swayed a little, as he carry the ladder, he shook his head a little and continued to walk to Victoria’s window. Before going up he shook his head to steady his self as his he felt dizzy again, he wipes his face using the sleeve of his jacket and he stepped up.

As Nichkhun open the window which luckily unlock, the deafening sound greeted him, as his feet landed inside the room he quickly turns the music off and looked around and he found a figure lying eagle spread at the bed, unmoving and he felt his heart stops breathing.

“Victoria”

 He quickly runs to her “Vic, Vic” she lightly shakes her “baby wake up please it’s me Nichkhun, please sweetie open your eyes”

Slowly Victoria’s eyes flutters to open “Nichkhun” she said.

“Oh God baby” says Nichkhun and embraced Victoria tightly in his arms “don’t scare me like that ever again” Nichkhun tightens his arms around her more “what were you thinking? Locking your-self inside and blocking the damn door” he says as he caps her face in his hand and looks at her face thoroughly.

“’coz I am going to lose you” she said as tears fall in her eyes. Nichkhun shook his head.

“No, no, baby no, you aren’t going to lose me ever”

“You left and you are so mad. You wouldn’t even talk to me…y-you said you need space” says Victoria crying while all along Nichkhun was shaking head mumbling “no”

“I’m sorry” pleads Victoria

“I’m sorry, too” says Nichkhun as he wipes the tears in her eyes “stop crying you’re going to make yourself sick”

The two of them held on each other tighter, each of them felt their ribs is going to crack, but no one complained. Victoria buried her face at the side of his neck as he did the same, too.

Nichkhun kisses Victoria’s neck, her jaw and then her lips, he pressed their lips at first and slowly his lips moves as his head tilted to the side. Victoria savors the feeling of his lips on hers and as he moves his she tilted her head too at the other side and her lips started to move, she feels that he is pouring everything to her through that tender kiss, his love for her and a promise of being together. As their kiss deepens they have been oblivious with their surroundings.

“Yah!” a shout broke their kiss.

 “Nichkhun, that’s enough” shouts Heechul who is poking at the window “you could have at least remove the thing blocking the door or holler that everything is okay” continued Heechul, irritated.

Nichkhun and Victoria mouthed sorry. And Nichkhun again planted butterfly kisses at Victoria’s lips.

“Aisshh” says Heechul “stop kissing already” called back Heechul as he descends, and at the spectator at the ground he said “they make up already”

“Good” Kyuhyun

“Thanks God” Taecyeon

“At last” Siwon

The boys slumps down at the grassed lawn.

“Yah Nichkhun kissing only, no more than that” shouts Heechul, the boy’s sniggers.

“Goodness, so glad everything is okay now, I thought I am going to have a heart attack” says Wooyoung.

“Yeah so do I, my heart felt going to break through my rib cage” says Donghae.

“Thank God” says Sunye.

“B-but oppa, Nichkhun oppa” says Lim.

“Nichkhun is what, love” asked Kyuhyun tenderly.

“H-his hu-“

“Nichkhunnnnnn!!!!” screamed Victoria.

--

Nichkhun

Victoria looks up and held on his gaze.

“I love you very much, so much, sorry for even doubting you” says Victoria

“I-I love you too so much” says Nichkhun his head feeling heavy, he tried to shake away the dizziness his feeling. Victoria looks at his face lovingly and reaches her hands to touch his face “I am sorry too for leaving like that-”

“Nichkhun what is wrong” she asked, her hand touches his forehead; she felt a something sticky under his fringes.

Blood, Victoria’s eyes widen at the site of it and as she looks back at him, she saw him close his eyes as blood trickle from his head and slumped down unto her making her fallback at the bed.

“Nichkhunnnnnnnnnnnn”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just as everything is okay and our couple had just made up and omo they kissed, that happens.

How hurt is Nichkhun? How is their Christmas going to be?

I ‘m going to leave you hanging till next week or rather longer I am going to be busy for a while… sorry

 

Really sorry…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gotcha!!!

Joke only!!! Hehehe

Here is the continuation kekekeke

Just joking (hey no glaring just teasing you peeps (grinning like crazy)

 

 

 

 

Christmas Eve, 11:00PM

Inside Victoria’s room, Nichkhun and Victoria can hear their friends’ laughter and singing. They both chuckled at what they are singing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnRfhpIA6G4, they are singing this song)

“Let’s join them” says Nichkhun as he tries to get up.

“No” says Victoria and pushes him back to lay down at the bed “let’s just stay here and you should rest, we can join them later or they can just come here but you are not leaving this bed”

Nichkhun pouts, Victoria smiled and pressed her finger on his boyfriends lips “you already had what you want when you insist on going home instead of staying at the hospital” says Vic.

“’Coz I don’t want us to spend Christmas there and besides, the test results done to me is cleared” reasoned Nichkhun.

“Still, you should have stayed” insist Vic, if she can have her way she wants him to stay there over night just to be sure.

“You don’t want to spend Christmas with me so you want me to stay there” pouts Nichkhun and looks away acting so childish.

Victoria giggled at her loves tantrums, so cute; she held Nichkhun’s face at both side and make her face him. She kissed him on the lips, their lips lingers at the kiss a little longer. Victoria broke their kiss and Nichkhun groaned. Victoria smiles and gives him a quick peck on the lips and said

“I love to spend Christmas with you, every one of them with you” she said as she has her forehead on his as their eyes held each other’s gazes.

“Christmas with you is a perfect Christmas” says Nichkhun.

“A perfect Christmas, indeed” says Victoria smiling.

“Remember before we believe someone else, we talked first” says Nichkhun “I don’t want to get through that ordeal again” he added.

“You too, never run off like that again, if you need to pour out your anger you can-“ Nichkhun cut her off

“I could never hurt and I don’t want to hurt physically or in any manner” says Nichkhun sternly.

“You can shout, break things or if you still to run off, bring me with you and I know you can never hurt me” says Victoria.

“I love you, Victoria Song” whispered Nichkhun, their lips touching

“I love you too Nichkhun Horvejkul” says Vic, and for the third time they kissed but this time passionately.

BANG.

Their kiss broke, Nichkhun groaned while Victoria giggles. Their friends do know when to barge in.

“Yah! Kissing again, that’s the second one already.

“Third, actually” Khuntoria murmured.

“What?!!” everyone shouted.

“We only did it twice” whined Kyuhyun, Lim blushes as he hit Kyuhyun’s arms, making him yelp.

“Good for you while we only had it once and the other time we got disturbed” blurts Donghae.

“Yah Lee Donghae” says Sunye, her face is red as a tomato.

“Yah, you three watch it” scowls Heechul.

Siwon smiles as he shakes his head at his friend big brother complex activated, but his smile vanished at what their giant maknae whines.

“Aigoo I want to experience kissing too with my Sul-“

“Hwang Chansung” shouts Siwon. Everyone bursts laughing and with that the clock strikes twelve signaling its Christmas.

“Merry Christmas” everyone says.

“This is third” says Kyuhyun and kisses Lim on the lips.

“Merry Christmas” whispered Donghae to Sunye as his fingers lifts her chin and kisses her.

“Merry Christmas” says both Nichkhun and Victoria and they kissed.

“Yah!!!”

The boys shout to the three other boys kisses their girlfriends.

 The three couples broke their kiss and embrace their girlfriends and just smiled at their single friends.

 

 

Christmas morning

Victoria is standing in front of the greenhouse Nichkhun had built for her. She was startled as one arm s at her waist and the other around her shoulder.

“Morning” greeted Nichkhun “so you like your Christmas gift” he asked as he buried his face at Victoria’s hair and inhaled her scent.

“Morning” she said and gave him a quick kiss at the cheek “I love it thank you very much” she placed her other hand on his arms around her waist and the other one at his arm around her shoulder.

“But why my thanks you kiss is only on the cheek I want it here” he says as he pucker his lips.

“I don’t want you to be strangled by our friends” says Victoria as she pointed their friends who are now looking at them from the back porch of Victoria’s house.

Nichkhun rolled his eyes upward, Victoria giggled.

--

Heechul looked at Siwon who sighed loudly.

“What’s with that sigh” asked Siwon.

“Sigh of relief for the moment, that everything is okay without any serious damage” says Siwon as he looked at the couple who are now inside the greenhouse looking around.

“Yeah, that is a close call” agreed Heechul.

“If anything happens because of that , I might strangle her to death with my bare hands” says Taec from behind.

“It’s the holidays guys let’s not ruined the mood, we discuss about her after the holidays” says Junsu.

“What’s important now, everything is clear between those two love birds and everyone is okay, no harm done” says Sunye.

“Yeah no harm done, just we, all of us, only almost had a heart attack, Nichkhun’s reckless speeding and almost accident, Siwon’s swearing” he says with emphasis, making him blush “and Victoria’s locking up on her room, nothing much” says Chansung cheekily.

Everyone bursts out laughing at Chansung’s quip.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So here is it, the real one hehehe hope you guys like it

Our couple makes up and kissed (yehey…if only that can happen for real…the kissing I mean)

Everything is okay for now and the group of friends’ knows now Nana’s craziness and the possibility of being a threat.

To smuffin …hehehehe nice guess…correct * confetti *

And to the rest I know you want to whack Nichkhun but I hope I explained his side well coz some almost thought otherwise, some people who really get hurt or mad or something tends to be harsh at the peak of the moment, sometime they have the tendencies of being violent who break things or hurt themselves to let out the anger or whatever their feeling at the moment. So to those people who are conscious about their personalities, they tend to stay away for a while till they can control their selves or calm down. Curious why I kind of know that, I am like that when I was younger but I learned how to control it and how to manage it.

And thanks for all the comments I was smiling while reading all of it, sorry I didn’t reply to you all like I used too, I was so into finishing this problem with our couple so that I can start at the next predicament the friends going to face and the instigator to it is no other than….you know who right.

Love to read your comment