Victoria and Nichkhun, dynamic duo

say you love me

 

A/N here is another chap 

 

please comment love to read you thoughts!!

 

“VICTORIA NOONA!” called Chansung inside the dance club’s practice room.

“Victoria unnie left few minutes ago Chansung” says one of the dance club members.

“Ohh thanks, bye” bade Chansung and left hurriedly

“Ahh his cute isn’t he?” says one of the girls.

“Deh, how lucky unnie is being with him always” the other girl sigh.

“Victoria unnie and two of her girl friends is really lucky, they are surrounded by good looking boys, aissh so envious” says another.

“But I’m envious of their friendship too you know, those boys are protective too you know, their friends are head turners too, Victoria unnie is gorgeous, Sunye is pretty while Hyerim is cute”

“Still I am envious of them, I wish I am her”

 

==

 

Victoria was walking across the school ground to the other building where her friends could be waiting for her. She is late, she was so immersed at her dancing that she forgets the time good thing that her other club mates arrived, that was when she remember she have class in 45 minutes.

She was startled as someone pats her shoulder.

“Seung Hun” she says to the guy, the guy smiled at him and put his arms around his shoulder.

“Hi! I was calling you but you didn’t hear me” he said. Victoria felt awkward as his arms is comfortable around her.

“Ohh really” Victoria smiled awkwardly, wahhh, someone help me please ottoke.

“Hi there Seung Hun shi” says Chansung as he took his arms off at Victoria’s shoulder and lightly tag her at his other side, away from Seung Hun.

“Ahh hi there Chansung shi” chuckling at the other guys reaction

“We would go along see you” says Chansung and drag Victoria with him.

When they were in a fair distance, Chansung blurts out “That jerk”

“Channie thank you” says Victoria

“Noona, why did you leave I told you I’ll fetch you” says Chansung

“Sorry I thought you went along without me” she says looking down.

“Why would I, aiishhh, noona don’t tell hyungs okay or I’ll be dead” says Chansung “let’s go”

“I won’t”

 

==

 

Chemistry Laboratory, laboratory experiment will start.

 

“I’ll be grouping you by four, and until the end of the year that will be your group, work as a team doing the experiments understand”

“Deh, professor”

As the professor was starting two students went inside and talk to him.

Jung Jinwoon and Lee Donghae.

“Class as it look we have two more” he said and look a t the two newcomer “find a place first as I reorganize the grouping”

Nichkhun whispered to Victoria.

“Those two are with us in the glee club too and the taller one is Jinwoon and the other is Donghae, he winks at Sunye after introducing his self” Victoria looks at him wide eyed

“Really” Nichkhun nodded

“Junsu hyung and Kyuhyun were aghast”

“I bet they are, you see all of our guy friends are very protective” says Victoria

“They ought to be” says Nichkhun

Their professor stands up in front as he was holding the list of groupings.

“Okay, listen everyone here is the groupings” he announced

Sunye rolled her eyes up as she was grouped with Donghae and other two classmates

Ahhh, really. Why with him …arggh, she thought.

Hmmn so fortunate of me, he thought

Kyuhyun’s forehead furrows as Hyerim smiled cheerfully at Jinwoon as it was announced that they are group mates.

I don’t like this, he thought irritably.

Nichkhun and Victoria high five, as the two of them are group together with Wooyoung and another classmate.

“Okay now that is settled start experiment 1” says their professor

 

After class, Nichkhun and Wooyoung walk with their group.

“Ahh so lucky I am group with the two chemistry geniuses, hehehe” says Wooyoung.

Nichkhun and Victoria are walking side by side with Wooyoung and Heechul, Sunye and Hyerim with Kyuhyun is in front of them, while Taecyeon and Chansung in the back.

“Yeah you are really lucky” says Taec and pats his shoulder

“And bad for me” mumbled Sunye.

Victoria pats her shoulder consoling her.

“Yah, you why are you being so chummy with that Jinwoon guy” whispered Kyuhyun.

“Aissh oppa don’t be so stingy” says Hyerim and walk to the other side of Sunye away from him.

Nichkhun and Victoria smiled, and remembered how they worked together harmoniously.

 

The two of them are the one doing the experiments and Wooyoung is the one taking notes and Shin, their classmate is the one getting the reagents from the front.

“We need to dip this to the hydrochloric acid before dipping it to another reagent” says Victoria

“Ahh okay let me do it then” says Nichkhun, Victoria nodded. In no time they are the first one to finish the experiment and have ample time to do their report and observation.

“What a great team we are, aren’t we?” says Nichkhun

“Yeah, nice rapport that we have” says Victoria.

“We are a dynamic duo then” says Nichkhun, Victoria gives him thumbs up.

 

Nichkhun gazes at Victoria and mouthed “partners”, she nodded at him giggling. The two of them are chuckling when Nichkhun bump into someone.

“Ouch” says the dainty voice.

Nichkhun look at the person he bumps into and planning to apologize. It was a slim pretty girl.

“Ahh sorry, are you okay?” he asked

“It’s okay, just look where your going next time” she said.

“Yoona!” says someone from the hallway and the girl Nichkhun talking to look to the one who called.

“Deh, Seohyun” says the girl, she looks to Nichkhun and excused herself and walk toward the girl called Seohyun.

Victoria looked at Nichkhun and shook her head, looks like her partner is attracted.

“Pretty isn’t she” she says to him

“Hmnn, well yeah” says Nichkhun shrugging.

“Hey, Nichkhun, Victoria, let’s go, we are going to be late for the next subject” called out Taecyeon.

“Let’s go” says Nichkhun to Victoria.

 

As the two of them quicken their step to catch up, the girl Yoona looks at them specifically at the guy Nichkhun.