Chapter 006

All it took was a little shove.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

‘’You know… I’m already excited for this, we can start now if you want’’ he trailed off in my ear as I kept trying to move away again. I was crying my eyes out and I managed for the first time to say something as I pushed past the knot in my throat.

‘’Please let me go’’ I said with my voice running out.

I hated myself for staying at school for this long, I couldn’t even get help on this train, everyone just looked away and ignored me. I heard him laugh as he once again pulled me closer and I felt the hair on my arms stand up on it end. ‘’I will, but when I’m done with you’’ he said and I realised that this was just what Sehun was trying to tell me.

This was just what I was shed from: disgusting things that people think and intend to do. I really needed help. I didn’t even know what this guy was planning on doing; I didn’t even know why I felt sick at the way that he was speaking to me.  And even though I wasn’t able to understand what this guy was saying to me I couldn’t help but imagine the worst scenario. Was it going to be just like that movie I once saw?

The one that I had nightmares for three weeks straight.

My eyes made contact with the bully from today once again, he was sitting a few seats just opposite us and all he did was smirk at me again. It was clear that he could hear everything from where he was sitting; he would crack a grin every time the stranger next to me would say something to me. I knew this was what he wanted to see. I just looked at my lap in the disbelief of finding someone to help me and I felt the guy next to me sigh. There really was nothing left that I could do.

The strangers’ grip loosened a little when he got a call but when I tried to stand he quickly caught me and slammed me back in my seat again. My face winced. ‘’Yeah… you should come over, I have a surprise for you and I hope we can share it’’ he had given off a laugh after he heard something from across the line and I felt some tears sluggishly slide down my cheek. I was nearly choking on my own breath; I knew I couldn’t get away.

In no time the guy that took control over me had told me that we were going to get off. I could struggle how much I wanted to but to no solution to get away from him, I had almost given up. The train came to a stop and the guy forced me to stand up, the grip around my wrist was getting stronger and stronger.

It was the first time when I wished that Sehun had been here to help me, the first time that I’d ever ask for help.  We reached the doors but we both came to an abrupt stop as the bully himself stood in our way to come off. My eyes moved to him in a slow motioned action as if I was imagining it but when I double checked the image my heart fluttered faster and faster than before. I was afraid of what was going to happen next but there was a hint of excitement…because someone was really standing up for me. I felt like someone in this world besides Sehun cared about this poor soul struggling to survive. So in that second I felt slightly relieved, even though it was my bully that was saving me. It really was ironic and very much unbelievable.

‘’I’ll give you three seconds to get your hands off of her.’’ The bully uttered as he looked at the older male next to me. The guy holding onto me snorted a ‘’Get lost’’ at the bully and tried to walk around him to get off the train. My wrist was dragged along with him and my heart started staggering inside my chest. Please do something.

 In a mere second the bully stood in front of me so that I’d bump into him instead of getting dragged off the train. One arm quickly wrapped around me and he kept me in place. I felt my heart beating faster and faster now. It was unbelievable. I would have rather gotten beaten up by this bully than go with this stranger.

 ‘’You’ve set your eyes on the wrong girl my friend.’’ His voice threatened like nothing I’ve heard before. I was now once again reminded of this boy, the bad boy. He was a crude and violent person and I knew how delicate I had to act now, he wasn’t my friend, he was my bully. And I needed to run away from him too.

In a matter of seconds, the bully shoved the guy that harassed me out of the train, I’d say that the bully had punched him out but I wasn’t sure anymore. I was so panicked that I started to miss out a few crippled seconds every now and then so it was all just flashes to me. I wasn’t thinking straight.

Zico’s POV

She’s just clinging on to me. It really was a last second decision and I didn’t know why I did it. It was just that…it bothered me all day, her tears back then in the corridor and just now. I somewhat feel responsible. She was shaking all over and all of the sudden she wrapped her arms around me whilst she was crying. Oh, wait. I know where this is going. She may just wait for me to save her and then she gets closer to me. Smart, but it won’t work; I knew that they all end in the same way. Women, they all work in the same way but it doesn’t work against me.

I was about to push her further back in the train when another had different thoughts, I was pulled off the train by the other guy as he pulled onto the back of my collar and the girl was dragged off with me; the doors closed behind her signalling the train leaving. I really misjudged the timing of the doors closing. I sighed heavily, now I have to actually give a .

Krystal’s POV

I realised that I had been hugging the wrong person, there was no point in hugging him, there would be no comfort given back and besides I knew that at this point I had to pull away from him to run away. Both of these males had presented danger. Before that happened I felt myself pulled forwards as someone had tugged onto the bully’s jacket.

I immediately let go and tried to steady myself a little from the force that I was pulled off the train with. The guy that had been terrorising me for the ten minutes on the train had literally pulled the bully off the train and was challenging him to a fight, he seemed pretty confident as he was obviously a few years older than us so he was all in grins and energetic moves. I heard the doors close behind me and then I knew that I was stuck here, with these two.

I clenched my hands close to my wild beating heart and tried to pace my breathing but it was hard. The guy swung a punch at the bully and all he did was duck. So the rumours were right after all, this guy knew his stuff in fighting, almost like he’d read through any attack because the older guy couldn’t land a single punch on the bully.

With one of his fist on the other guy, the bully had him chocking and gasping on his knees. I covered my mouth as I saw my friend in that guy’s place but I had no intention of stopping the bully this time, it was to my favour but I still felt sorry for him because I knew it was all my fault.

‘’You’re going to leave now and I’ll spear you a few broken bones’’ the bully had said with a low voice and the other guy just nodded at him in a desperate motion. The guy scampered off towards the exit of the train station and I watched whilst holding my breath in. When he disappeared off my radar I snapped my head back. He was facing me now and my eyes widened. It was quiet all of the sudden. There was no train and only a few people around.

I took in a short amount of air and on the heel of my feet I spun around and was ready to run away. It was milliseconds and the bully himself was in front of me to stop me. I bumped straight into him. He tilted his head at me, just like he did back in school and I slowly retreated, but he only followed after me. He suddenly grabbed my hand and I got misbalanced a few seconds later. I gasped. I knew I was at the edge. I was about to fall on the tracks but he caught my hand before it even happened.

He pulled me back a few feet and I stared up at him. ‘’You touched me twice today. Who gave you permission to hug me?’’ his angry voice came out and I retreated once again but his hand gripping on my wrist made me stationary again. I wasn’t going anywhere.

 An unusual sound came out of my mouth as I felt my eyebrows collect together, this guy was really unbelievable. It took me a lot of suffering at the words he said today and now I’ve really had it, how can he claim that I’ve touched him twice without any good reason?

 The first time I shoved him to save a friend from getting bullied and the second time was to show my thanks and to get comfort from a person who had helped me out, but obviously none of those times had come clear to him and he thinks I’m touching him just because I want to. And besides, he’s the one touching me now and I hadn’t said a word to him, seriously, what’s wrong with him? Is his brain inversely arranged or something?

‘’Listen, Mr bully, I didn’t intend any harm and certainly didn’t want to challenge you in any way by ‘touching you’ or what other sensitivity you have so I want to thank you for saving me here. I also don’t see any point in arguing with a brainless bully so I’ll just go home now because it’s late. Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter