Chapter 010

All it took was a little shove.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

        

I didn’t want this lesson to finish. It was because we had break time next and there was a high probability of ‘that talk’ happening now rather than later. The bell made its presence and they all started exiting the classroom as the chatter level had erupted higher extremely fast. The teacher was first to exit. As always, I was last to exit and just when I was about to come out someone pushed me back inside and sealed the exit firmly.

I looked up.

‘’Why are you looking at me like that?’’ I asked with shuddering hands. ‘’Are you kidding me?’’ he asked progressing forwards with a scary-projected-long-before-this face. Was he angry because of me or was he angry before coming here? I took the same amount of space backwards and kept quiet, my neck hair stood on its end just as quick as I moved. If this guy was angry it was probably best to be quiet and away from him. I kept moving my feet backwards faster and faster and I fixed my eyes on a bruise lower down his neck. That scared me, it was no normal bruise. It looked like he had taken a hit.

 ‘’I thought I told you to stay there. Where the hell did you disappear off to? I was worried some other guy had taken you or something. Do you know how many times I called you?’’ his irate voice came forward along with his body. ‘’I was…’’ I couldn’t reveal anything. I made a promise to Jessica long ago; I couldn’t reveal that Jessica was my sister through this explanation. I couldn’t tell someone like him. It would all go to waste.

‘’You were what? I was ing worried Krystal.’’

That was the first time that I heard him say my name and the first time to hear those last words from anyone other than Sehun. That fear somehow vanished.

I looked up at him with gentle and acknowledging eyes. ‘’You know my name?’’ I asked and he suddenly stopped advancing forwards, he was struck by this. ‘’You were worried for me?’’ I asked once again and watched him struggle. He seemed to have changed his facial expression; he looked nervous all of the sudden. That was very weird.

Suddenly all the attention shifted in a second.

‘’Zico, we need to get-‘’ The door had flung open and three boys had stood in the door way with heavy breathing and shocked facial expressions. I held my breath at the out-burst and looked back up at Zico. He hadn’t turned around at the new arrived. Had he known them?

The silence was obviously taking it’s time to end. The new arrived boys had been staring at the both of us weirdly and Zico had made no move. I was completely raided by the sudden outburst still so I couldn’t do anything just yet.

‘’I’m busy.’’ Zico said without turning around, his voice had been precise and had a lot of power. Two of the boys had given each other worrying looks. One of them finally whispered ‘’You might want to hear this.’’ and I looked at the boys only to catch the one talking look at me with questionable eyes. I moved my eyes away only because discomfort was caused and my eyes had landed on Zico again. His face had changed. It must be important. Exhaling really loudly and in frustration Zico was about to turn around, but just when he did it I grabbed onto his sleeve.

He snapped his head back at me immediately and froze his tracks.

‘’You can’t leave’’ I held harder onto his sleeve as I spoke softly. A frown acted on his face and silence carried on from the guys at the door. To be honest I wanted to find out the reason to why he was ’worried’ about me at the night of the party but I knew that if he was willing to leave like this and right now then he didn’t really care that much, but I still, I wanted to know the meaning behind his words. I wanted to know the reason behind the second person ‘worrying’ about me.

‘’And why is that?’’ he asked with an evil tone to his voice. ‘’Because… you’re being rude as you left the conversation hanging and you were the one who started it and besides…you still haven’t answered my questions.’’ I said and finally let go of his sleeve. He didn’t move away.

He turned back towards me fully and tilted his head slightly. ‘’Are you telling me what to do?’’ he asked with a degree of supremacy. I saw one of the boys smile at this. ‘’No, I simply answered your previous question.’’ I stated with an edge of anger slowly building up inside me. There he goes again. This boy does not know the purpose of a question. Maybe I should finally tell him what it is and how it’s used; maybe he really struggles with this.

He suddenly started chuckling at me. ‘’Look Krystal.  Firstly, I’m not gonna apologize, if you think I’ll apologize then you’ve gone nuts. Secondly, there is no need for me to apologize. And thirdly, I never apologize to anyone. You don’t know who you’re dealing with so I think it’s better for you to shut your mouth and accept the circumstance.’’ he said and a visible smile on his face that made me livid.

Who does this prick think he is?

I placed one hand on my hip and with the other I was pointing at him, I opened my mouth to fire back. ‘’Since you don’t know how to have a normal conversation without any physical inputs or leaving halfway through one I cannot afford to waste my time on you. You don’t deserve it. I’ll just leave now and not forget to kindly advise you to use your manners correctly because it doesn’t matter who you speak with, you should have a certain amount of respect for the person you’re speaking with. And for you information, next time you want to speak to someone don’t leave them hanging and soon respond to them as to ‘shut their mouth and accept the circumstance’ because that’s plain rude and I will tell a teacher on you. Rude person. Don’t ever speak to me again. I’m so done with this, with you and the fact that you don’t know what a question is.’’ I walked past him and attempted something that I’ve never done before in my life.

I’ve seen this and its effect before and could perhaps deliver something to him by performing it. I have to thank my sister for this. I guess that watching her everyday sort of helps me in these situations.

Just before I stepped outside I turned back to Zico and tilted my head slightly at him gaping at me and flicked my hair all nicely. He only deepened the shock on his face more than I expected and that’s when I knew that it was time to get away from there.

‘’Excuse me’’ I shifted in between the boys at the entrance and finally exited the classroom.

‘’That felt good. I hope that Mr.Rude got his lesson on manners for today learnt and memorized because that was no way to talk to a lady.‘’ I murmured as I followed the path of the corridor. I guess my anger sometimes takes over my fear in any situation. That’s a plus for me. I like that.

I found my friends and sat down with pretty much the same amount of anger that I left that classroom with.

‘’What the hell happened to you?’’ Tess suddenly cracked a laugh at me, I guess she never got to see much of the ‘Angry Krystal’. ‘’ I stumbled onto an idiot. Nothing to worry about.’’ I said. She smiled continuously and the rest looked at each other. A few other smiles came on as I found this silence very suspicious and so I waited for it…

‘’So, we were talking… and we’ve reached a conclusion.’’ Lesley said proving my point; these girls are up to something. I picked up on hidden giggles from the girls around the table. What on earth were they talking about exactly? ‘’We’ve reached to the idea of the ideal boyfriend for you.’’ She said. I chocked on the air in my lungs. ‘’What ideal? And what boyfriend?’’ I asked stamping both of my hands on the table swiftly.

‘’Jin-Sang’’ Lesley said and I fell silent. That boy. He had told me that he liked me once, I thanked him but I told him that I wasn’t looking for a relationship. He had respected my decision but we still remained friends.

‘’But… I don’t want to have one’’ I said seating back down instantaneously. Lesley stood up and walked around the table. ‘’Well, too late. We already told him that we’ll try to get you to speak to him.’’ She said as she placed her hand on my shoulder. ‘’You did what?’’ I straightened up quickly. These girls are crazy.

‘’We’re just trying to get you away from that Zico- and besides, you need to have a boyfriend. It’s your first…didn’t you say that you didn’t have your first kiss yet? Here’s your chance.’’ Summer s as she refreshed her lips into a wider smile.

‘’I understand…but.. I don’t wish for it to be like this… forced in this way.’’ I said.

Lesley bent down to whisper to my ear. ‘’He’s waiting for you. Right now.’’ She said.

I looked at her in shock.

‘’We’re only trying to help you out Krystal. If you get a boyfriend that means that Zico will probably stay away…’’ she said patting my shoulder once only to make me believe her words and take on her idea.

Lesley’s POV

He’ll stay away. I know that for a fact. A girl once confessed to him and he said it straight to her face. ‘’I don’t go for the second hand.’’ He left her in tears because she knew that she wasted her chance with Zico because she already had a boyfriend before. The thing was, that boy wasn’t even attending this school and Zico refused her imagine if Krystal had a boyfriend in the same school… he wouldn’t even go close to her again.

I know that if Krystal will have a boyfriend not only that it’ll keep Zico away but it might just keep Krystal safer, who knows what this Zico has in mind for her.. Neither I nor Tess have any clues about Zico’s plan on Krystal so keeping him away from her with this plan might just as well save this girl’s future.

Krystal’s POV

I stood up. ‘’If anything wrong happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter