Chapter 019

All it took was a little shove.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

I walked backwards as Luhan started walking inside. I remained silent. I felt movement behind me and I felt less nervous. ‘’What are you doing here?’’ Sehun questioned once Luhan closed and locked the door behind him. ‘’You know…just visiting.’’ He said and snapped his eyes back on me. His eyes widened a little once he met mines.

‘’Was.. she crying?’’ Luhan asked as began walking closer. Sehun came towards me and leant my head into his chest again and tried to comfort me again, I knew that I should have stopped crying long ago but the thought of my family not  being my side in a situation like this made me sad, really lonely and forgotten.

‘’What have you done Sehun?’’ I heard Luhan ask with a cheekiness touch added to his tone which tangled my thoughts a little. ‘’Shut up or I’ll kill you’’ I heard Sehun suddenly growl at him.

 Luhan was taunting Sehun.

‘’If this is about a boy then come here girl, I’ll take care of you.’’ Luhan said and I felt Sehun move abruptly into throwing something at him and that somehow made my lips tug to the side. Maybe these two could potentially make me feel better.

Sehun walked me back into the living room and I stepped onto the soft carped again. I wrapped my arms around myself and I stood in the living room where I had a sight of Sehun in the kitchen, I watched Luhan sit on the sofa with one leg resting on the coffee table whilst he scrolled through something on his phone.

I turned around to get Sehun on my sight again and suddenly I heard Luhan speak. ‘’I’m not your enemy. Come and sit here, I won’t bite.’’ I turned around once I saw Sehun nodding to me and giving me courage. It amazed me that he trusted Luhan in this way, maybe they had their arguments but he trusted Luhan with me. It was weird, they were enemies but shared the thought of trust in each other.

I sat down on the sofa opposite to Luhan and he frowned at me, I shifted uncomfortably in my spot when I saw him standing up and slowly making his way over to me. ‘’You really make boys work for you.’’ he chuckled softly to himself when he sat next to me. I looked at him trying to figure out how, it’s not like I told any boy to ever do something for me… I don’t make boys do work, what’s he talking about?

‘’What did he do?’’ he unexpectedly asked as he rested his arm along the sofa in my direction. He had the same aura as Sehun but still, it wasn’t Sehun, I felt that they were both the same in the way they approached things. They were both careful and touching in a protective way.

I frowned at Luhan and just then Sehun appeared in the doorway. I wondered if Luhan knew about my condition. ‘’Don’t bother her too much, she’s pretty sensitive. Just try to keep your filthy mouth shut. No dirty references, no ‘reading through the lines’, metaphors, sarcasm or jokes. You’ll make her confused and trust me when I say that she will lose you in whatever you’re talking about. Try not to make her cry, no sudden movements towards her and don’t push her into talking about things she doesn’t want to talk about. ’’ When Sehun finished speaking or rather threatening Luhan, Luhan just scoffed.

‘’I’m not dumb, and besides don’t tell me what to do. I can handle her.’’ Luhan turned towards me and I timidly looked back. It was normal for me to feel timid around a new character such as Luhan, I mean, I only met him three times in my life and I only spoke to him once. This was the fourth time I met him and he seemed too comfortable with me and it freaked me out. No one ever seemed this comfortable with me at the beginning.

‘’So? What did he do?’’ he asked and I took my turn frowning again. What was he on about? If it was Sehun, then he didn’t do anything. ‘’Oh… sorry. Why were you crying?’’ he cleared his throat and looked at me again. Sehun had left towards the kitchen to fetch something quickly after threatening Luhan.

‘’ It’s complicated’’ I said keeping it brief. ‘’Try me.’’ He said and I swiftly scooted away from him a few inches. This guy isn’t normal.  ‘’Luhan.’’ I heard Sehun grumbling over in the kitchen as he heard Luhan speak. Luhan breathed out after getting another warning from Sehun.

‘’I mean, I can handle it. I don’t think that there’s any other relationship more complicated than mines. So go ahead, tell me.’’ He said and smirked. I tried calming myself down when I knew it was that problem all over again with every new person I met. I can’t understand what any of them are saying and they can’t adapt as quick and as always…they’ll say…

‘’It’s hard to speak to you without running out of patience.’’ Luhan remarked and Sehun threw a knife towards him when he came back out of the kitchen. Luhan ducked and I gasped at the movement. I heard the knife hit the floor with the sharp sound bouncing off the walls and I felt my heart waver. He just... threw a knife at him.

‘’Sorry that you had to see that Krystal. Luhan deserves to die. ‘’ Sehun came in with a mug with hot chocolate whilst he was giving Luhan a hard stare. ‘’She already feels bad for being difficult to understand, don’t make her cry you idiot.’’ Sehun handed me the mug but I was still shaking from the knife flying across earlier.

Is this how they get along every day?

I grabbed the mug and warmed my fingers against it. Luhan took a seat on the sofa opposite and Sehun remained by my side. I took a sip past the marshmallows coating and savoured the sweet hot chocolate. He always knows how to make this close to perfection. It already made me feel better.

 I looked up only to see Luhan still staring at me and I nearly coughed out the hot chocolate.

Luhan looked at Sehun and motioned towards me with his head. ‘’The guy’s a player.’’ That’s all Sehun said but for the first time in a while I knew what they were talking about, in fact, I knew who they were talking about and I wondered why Luhan was so interested in who the guy was or what he did.

Luhan sighed and he turned to me, I placed the mug on my lower lip and let the steam hit.  ‘’Does she even know…?’’ Luhan asked and Sehun turned towards me. ‘’I tried to explain but she won’t get it, she’s too innocent.’’ Sehun said. I looked at Sehun and he gave me a soft smile, I’m too innocent for what exactly? Is he not telling me something?

 ‘’I don’t want that guy to get closer to her than he’s already have. She doesn’t deserve to be treated in this way and plus, her condition… he’s taking advantage of it. But I’m pretty sure that he doesn’t know yet. If he did then…he’d know he’s hit the jackpot. He’ll take full advantage of her.’’  Sehun he trailed on and I saw Luhan tilt his head at me.

‘’It’s too late.’’ Luhan said and Sehun looked at the floor. ‘’I know.’’ He responded and I placed the mug down. This was when I lost count of what they were talking about.

Sehun’s POV

She already fell for him. It really was too late. But the good thing was that she doesn’t know that she fell for him. I can still separate her and she won’t feel attached to him because she doesn’t know her tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter