Chapter 026

All it took was a little shove.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

The sudden fuzzy warm feeling of a sun trace across my face woke me up slowly from this deep sleep I fell into last night. It was Alice in Wonderland all over again.  I opened my eyes and focused my vision only to find myself in a different territory. My eyes had widened and I became completely awake.

The way this room was arranged made my heart beats surge. My curtains are cream white, my pillow isn’t this hard and the window in my room is on the left side of the wall, not the right. I shifted my eyes downwards and saw that it wasn’t a pillow that was underneath me. It was… him. I shot up immediately but only to crash back down next to him. There was an arm around my waist which withheld me in place. I nearly died.

I opened my eyes and found his face really close to mines but thank the heavens for him still sleeping.

 My hand immediately came up to my lips and I softly touched them. I was kissed last night… by him. My first kiss was taken by him.

My mind replayed it one more time and my eyes switched to his lips and I felt fuzziness build up inside making me feel uncomfortable once again. I squeezed my eyes together again. I knew he was drunk and that I should have resisted but I didn’t. Even I know that at the moment when his lips touched mine I became immobile. It was impossible to have prevented that and I felt disappointed. I once said that it should be with the person I loved and this guy… wasn’t what I had in mind. But it somehow the kiss made me feel weird…in a good weird way though.

I felt myself drawing closer and closer to him and it felt like I was breaking a law, one which didn’t exist. I knew invading his personal space was something he always complained about and not only with me, but everybody. I was once again drawn to his lips. I went closer and closer until I was inches away. I stopped with a heavy heart. I widen my eyes and then I found myself pulling away instantly upon being aware of my action. My heart was vibrating against my chest. Trying to re-live yesterday’s moment was a thought but I nearly called myself crazy for even attempting to go this close to him.

I lay my head back on the pillow. My eyes once again fell on his lips. There was this urge to go closer and closer, there was something about him that was drawing me closer to him.

I pulled in closer just once more, with hesitance and caution. Then I once again felt my lips touch his.

It was the response that startled me and that made me want to pull away. He smiled. That’s what happened. He smiled against my lips; that was the response. I started to run off but he wrapped his hand around my wrist, pulling me pack and pinning me onto the bed. He stood hovering above me.

 ‘’Why did it take you a second time Krystal?’’ he asked with a grin on his face. I watched him stare down at me with a lot of excitement building up on his face. He seemed somewhat happy.

‘’What are you talking about?’’ I asked and looked away just to hide my face away. He came down and whispered in my ear. ‘’Why are you so afraid to kiss me?’’ he asked again and I held my breath even though I needed air. He grabbed my face and made me look at him. ‘’Here, this is how you do it.’’ He slammed his lips onto mine and my eyes widened, I felt his whole body in contact with me at once and that shocked me even more so I felt the need to faint a few times in a row.

I felt his lips move against mines and just like that… I was forced into moving mines. I only responded because he was teaching me how to and because I felt the way he was asking for more from me. It was almost impossible not to respond.

 It appeared like it lasted for an eternity but the need for air made him pull back. I suddenly realised what happened once again and panicked. I tried rolling off the bed but his hand had obstructed me from doing so.

Zico’s POV

I really don’t know how I did. How was I able to last all night without touching her? I looked down at her and watched her agitated little soul get confused over another kiss, I knew she didn’t kiss anyone before, it was too obvious and for a girl like her, she’s probably angry. Angry because I was the one who stole it.

I grinned.

This was the point where I knew I enjoyed myself a little too much. I knew I shouldn’t be messing around with girls like her but she’s changing the rules a little. A hesitant and repulsive girl like her is making me go after her. I knew that once she trusted me in the way she did last night then I knew I had her wrapped around my finger. She’s now the girl following after me, seeing from the move she made just a few minutes ago pretty much summed it up. It sure didn’t take long for her to get stuck in the mud.

I watched her scramble to the left and right but with no exit options she turned to verbal protests. ‘’You jerk, let me go! You can’t kiss someone without asking them first.’’ She yelled at me and I raised an eyebrow. ‘’It wasn’t like you rejected it and besides… you kissed me first, so we’re even.’’ she covered her lips with both hands once I said that. I chuckled at her.

 Maybe taking it slow on her is a good thing. I can have more fun. I knew that ruining it last night would have made me miserable; I would no longer be ‘entertained’, she would have hated me if I took her on last night. Isn’t that what all the girls do? Say that I used them and then hate me for it? Well, yes, true, but what did you expect from me? It’s not like I fall in love over five minutes of flirting with you. It doesn’t work like that. I’m only looking after my needs, not everyone’s feelings; and at the moment, Krystal seems to fit for many types of needs. I won’t throw her away just yet.

 And besides, at the rate at which things are going with her… I can probably actually get her to ask me for it. That would be much more interesting to see. I’ll get laid sooner than expected, but that’s only if I play the cards right, she’s a good player and I have to be careful.

But I just know…at the end I’ll have her on her knees pleading for it. This girl doesn’t know who she’s messing with.

Jessica’s POV

‘’She’s not here’’ my voice trembled as I saw that her room was still in the same way as when she left yesterday. She never came home. I hurried into the living room, still wasn’t here either. I suddenly feel panic cover my chest. It couldn’t happen again. I refused to believe it.

I felt tears in my eyes as I remembered the day when I did the worst sin on earth. It still haunted me to this day. That single moment where I wasn’t thinking clearly. I was disappointed that I had such a sister when I was in my younger years, one which wasn’t acting normal but rather shy and who would act like a shadow for me.

She would be confused all the time and make me look bad in front of everyone at kindergarten; I could barely make friends because she always stuck by me and I had to take care of her every step of the way because anything she felt pressured by, even the slightest thing, would make her cry. I had to be there and instead of being out there making friends I had to be stuck with a difficult sister.

Flashback

It was when we were nine that we as a family were out shopping. My parents met some friends along the way and started to talk whilst we were left to stand there and listen. Krystal being the shy one she pushed herself into me just to feel more invisible, she never wanted attention from anybody. And just that moment it came to me. That stupid idea. I suddenly grabbed onto her hand walked off with her.

I walked towards the crowds and saw this stranger. I stood in front of him feeling my sister’s hand tighten around mines.

I lifted my sister’s hand up.

‘’She’s lost and I doesn’t know where her parents are, can you please take care of her?’’ I asked the man and let go of her hand. The man grabbed her hand hesitantly but rather quickly and I made a run for it. I stopped mid-way only to see the man walking off with her. The face she had on was the most heart-breaking thing I could ever live to see. I looked at our parents chatting away and then back to find Krystal but she was no longer in my sight. Neither the man. I started to regret it. I slowly walked back to where both of them were and started to search desperately for her. She was nowhere to be seen and I felt my hands shake. I knew I’ve done something terrible.

I had just given my sister to a stranger and now they were gone.

I climbed on top of a bench and focused on the crowd only to see her little figure running off desperately from someone. I jumped off the bench and ran in that direction with more hope to find her again.

I did find her, in a corner, crying her eyes out and with her whole body shaking. I went closer to her and gave her the most sincere hug I could ever give. ‘’I’m so sorry Krystal.’’ I cried along with her.

She never said anything back.

I somehow stopped her from crying and calmed her down trying to make it seem like a joke but for her, she wasn’t thinking of any joke to be funny, rather a challenge to understand it. No matter how I put it to her, I knew that she found the real answer to my actions but never spoke of it. I pretended that nothing happened but deep inside the guilt was playing against me with a trained team.

End of Flashback

And still to this day, the guilt will always be there. I nearly lost her once and I didn’t want it to happen a second time. I grabbed my phone and was seconds away from calling mum but I couldn’t face the consequences, I couldn’t fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter