Chapter 013

All it took was a little shove.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

My eyes were pacing from person to person walking on the street or in the cars which we were passing but I couldn’t make my situation clear to them, I couldn’t call for help. He was driving too fast and I felt my breathing rate surge rapidly. I gripped onto my seat and bit into my lip. I couldn’t get away from him now, it was too late.

Everything that Tess had told me to do in case of anything bad were to happen I couldn’t follow, I was helpless. And I was going to do the one thing Tess told me not to: panic. Yes, I was definitely panicking now.

I started crying.  It was the only thing I do when I get into sticky situations like this. I cried and waited for  it to somehow come to an end.

Zico’s POV

Her hands trembled as she laced her fingers together. She accidentally took a gaze at me and noticed me staring at her. To be honest I felt guilty and I have no ing idea why. I mean, is it my fault that she’s this scared and crying? I’m only trying to help…myself to get some sort of pleasure but I didn’t intend to make her scared of me, that would spoil the whole plan wouldn’t it? 

‘’Why’re you crying?’’ that came out more bitterly than it should have and it wasn’t intentioned; I was angry at myself for spoiling a good prise.

She shook and I once again felt guilty and without even knowing why. Why does she make me have this strange sensation, like I need to take care of her because she somewhat seems ‘fragile’. I know that she’s scared of me because of the first encounter but this is different, there is a different intent here.  I’m no longer trying to threaten her or bully her, in fact I never did, she supposed so though the nickname she handed over my actual name, from there I just messed around with her until I realised that she was too innocent not to spoil.

She parted her lips and my attention switched, on the corner of my eye I captured her lips quivering softly. ’’ I don’t want to die. I’m sorry if I was rude to you, please forgive me. Let me go. I’ll promise I’ll never do anything to upset you again. Please let me go.’’ Her voice was trembling as she talked, she never looked at me, just looked down at her lap and waited for an answer or possibly an outburst from me. My eyebrow went up though. Does she really think I want to kill her? I felt the need to laugh again but I knew I’d make her worry even more. I just hid my smile.

She is so naïve.

Krystal’s POV

I felt his eyes quit staring at me  and instead they concentrated on the road. Was he really this angry at me? I didn’t quite understand how not answering my phone could get someone this angry. The lights went green and the car slowly took off. As the car gained speed I felt more tears take their plunge down my cheeks and I later felt them land on my hands which sat trembling on my lap. I was too numb to rub them away, I was scared and too disconnected from reality; I was imagining the worst things that could happen to me.

I couldn’t believe this was happening again. I don’t want her to worry about me anymore.

 He to the wheel and parked the car on the side of the road. He reached in and took his seatbelt off. He turned and opened his door, the cold evening air flew in and made my legs tremble harder now.

Zico’s POV

Time to regain her trust.

I grinned as I closed the door behind me. This better work.

Krystal’s POV

I snapped my eyes on his figure which had contoured the car and stopped right next to my door. I could hear my hitched breaths in the silent car die very shortly when he opened my door. I drew my body away with a soft gulp. ‘’Krystal, come out’’ his voice was way softer than before but I couldn’t bring myself to trust him. He stood there a few more seconds and decided to take action himself. He came in and took my seat belt off then pulled me out by my arms, very carefully though. When I was outside he simply pulled me closer and closer until…he was hugging me.

He was hugging me.

My numb eyes widened as I felt his arms struggle to capture my figure entirely. He was struggling but he was hugging me closer to his chest. I was taking small breaths at a time because I couldn’t believe this. Was he hugging me or was I imaging it?

 ‘’How about I explain things clearly for you?’’ he proposed.

I shook when he spoke but his hand caressed my back trying to make me calm down. My heart was probably in trouble, it was happening again. It just flutters and now I can’t even breathe, my knees are trying to give out on me and my arms are sticking solidly next to my sides. Then he spoke.

‘’I’m not here to kidnap you or kill you. I’m taking you out on a date because I simply didn’t want you to be taken by someone else. I wanted to have you first.’’ He was talking all right, but all I was thinking about was the way he was holding me. His arms had wrapped strongly around me now and I could feel his chest move up and down. I was very captured by this; never in my life have I felt a different motive to a hug other than pity.  I never had thought I’d get to live through this, it felt as if someone other than Sehun had cared for me. But having this from someone like him… it seemed like it wasn’t even happening. It was very weird because I was frightened by him but it ironically calmed me down. I was no longer scared.

Just then I remembered what one of my friend’s had told me. I knew that this wasn’t the actual date I was meant to go on and it wasn’t the same guy but I supposed that the situations could be interpreted in the same way, I remembered someone mentioning something about hugs. It was Clara, she said that if the boy tries to hug me then I should let him hug me because as she said: ‘it’s a way of giving you comfort and getting you to trust from him, to show you that he cares for you and wants you to feel protected.’

 

I really didn’t know what to do, I was pretty sure that moments ago he didn’t want me to feel ‘protected’ or that he wanted to gain my ‘trust’, he looked like he was kidnapping me. I don’t think he means all of those things but why does it feel like it does? He still hadn’t let go of me by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter