2

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

 

Jiyong pov

I’m kwon jiyong the mysterious person that they said. they says I’m mysterious because I never talk too much, heck I will never talk to bunch of brat, they says because I never talk about myself, I let them wonder about me. but I’m happy with that, because not many people come and bothering me, just some people who dare enough to talk to me, that include this annoying seungri. he never know how to stop talking.

 

I stared at him boringly and leave while bring my book to cafeteria. When I’m there, some girls start to become annoying, they look at me like I’m some god they need to worship. When I’m about to line up, I see dara who looking at me as well, I smile at her and her face start to red and she bow her head to hide her burning face. I chuckled a bit at her antics.

 

sandara park, I always think that her name is familiar with me. but since I’m bit busy, I never think about it again. I first meet her when I drop my books, I cursed in my head, when I see hands helping me. I look up to see who’s hand is it. I froze, time seems to stop and so the world, all I can see is her, her pretty face and her warm eyes. I said my thanks and ask her name, and when I hear her soft voice, I just want to hear it again. she explained that she wait to be fetch and I don’t know what happen to me because I offered her to wait with her, because apparently its already dark and no one here except us and guards.

 

Talk with her is smooth, I never feel the wall like I usually feel when I talk with somebody, I start to tell her about my family and all, and she start to talk about hers as well, how her dad adopted her and how she love him more than her biological parents, when she ask me for I’m being mysterious, I just tell her my honest answer.

 

“I never tend to be mysterious. But I never meet someone who worth to tell about myself. I never find telling people about myself will bring happiness to me. it just bring some fake people, who want to be my friend because my wealth, not because me.”

 

“and why you telling me about your life?” she said again while blinking cutely. Maybe she never realizes it but she always blinking cutely when she talks.

 

“I don’t know? maybe because you keep something too like me? I find it easy to talk with you. you just same as me, mysterious.”  She seems surprised.  Maybe because I have secret too, I can tell she has too. I just can see it in her eyes.

 

“everybody has a secret no need think about it. maybe I will tell you my secret, one day.”

 

she smile “maybe I will tell you too, someday.” And our talks cuts when her driver arrived and she leave. I just stared there until her car disappears. I furrow my brows, why her driver seems familiar to me?

 

 


just short update

omo thanks for subscribe ><

i'll do my best 

till next time *byong*