11

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

Minzy pov.

 

Unnie seems weird, why? And if I not mistaken her eyes is red like she’s crying. I sigh and stared outside when I see jiyong oppa enter a car with pretty woman. I stared disbelieve, is unnie saw them? who’s her? why he’s with her? is that why unnie crying? I need to ask him about it. is it just misunderstanding or he just playing with my unnie. If he playing with her, I will personally kill him with my bare hands!

 

After we arrived, unnie just lock herself in her room, blo oppa ask me what happen but I cant tell him what happen, or he will surely hunt him down. before this matter clear I cant tell anything to him. I’m about to reach my phone when I see a girl with jiyong oppa earlier here, she laughing with some gang member that I barely know, because he always away and I just meet him twice, he’s choi seunghyun. She turn around and stared at me, she point me and ask him. he wave his hands to me and motion me to come closer.

 

“she’s minzy, our new member. Minzy, she’s park bom, my girlfriend.” I widen my eyes.

 

“girlfriend? But why I see you with jiyong oppa?” I blurted. I clasp my mouth to shut up. aish! Bad habit never die.

 

“eh you know him?” I nod

 

“neh, he’s my senior in university.”

 

“aah, if that so, you know dara right?” I titled my head, as seunhyun oppa turn to us.

 

“what about dara?”

 

“eh, you know her too?”

 

“off course, she’s the princess that I always talking about. And minzy here, is her new sister” He said and bom widen her eyes.

 

“whaaaattttt???? Woow! I never expect this to happen. Its so interesting!” bom unnie start to giggles.

 

“eh, why?” seunghyun oppa ask. bom start to look at left and right before dragging us to one of empty room there.

 

“don’t tell anybody, promised!” we nod as bom unnie giggles in delight.

 

“you see, jiyong told me that he like, no, he love someone named dara. but he scared to confess because dara is kind and nice and good girl when he’s a ruthless gangster.” Seunghyun oppa nods as I widen my eyes in shock.

 

“whattt!! He’s gangster???”

 

“neh, you don’t know? if tablo hyung is YG left hand, jiyong is YG right hand man, but he’s always away for mission, he just come back after take care his parents company.” I cant utter a words. Its so interesting!!! If they know it they wont suffer and held themselves to show their love. Aish! Babo!

 

“yupp, and from what I hear, dara is her right? She’s YG daughter and your princess. But I think dara or jiyong don’t know about this, dara as a gangster, and jiyong as a gangster?”

 

I nod “neh, I feel dara unnie hold herself back because she thought jiyong oppa is a good guy, not like her who a gangster. but I know she loved him, she just scared to tell him.”

 

“and so jiyong, he scared to tell her because he scared she will leave and stay away from him. wow! Their story is worthy to be a book!” bom unnie said.

 

“then what should we do??” seunghyun oppa ask.

 

“don’t do anything, just see how they handle this. even I want them to meet here and they can have their love story.” Bom unnie said with dreamy eyes as seunghyun oppa chuckled at his girlfriend.

 


vote for vips !!!!

go go go !!!

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6206960/fan-army-face-off-echelon-thirty-seconds-to-mars-vips-bigbang

make bigbang proud of vip !!!!