5

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

Dara pov

 

I’m walking through corridors with half walk half run to my class; I’ve been late for 10 minutes. Thanks for blo oppa who ask me to accompany him to watch some horrors movie, I’m shaken a bit and cant sleep, so I end up wake up late. I will take my revenge to him latter.

 

I open the door and bow my head to my professor to apologize, she let me in since it’s my first time late and because my state now isn’t too good, I’m more like a zombie.

 

Class silence again and she continue what she’s doing. I open my notes and start takes a note. I glance to my right when some student passes me a white letter. I furrow my brows, and he just shaking his head. I shrug and placed it near my note, I will read it latter.

 

As time flies, we already end our season now, some people start to leave while I’m sitting in my desk. After they leave, I decide to open the letter.

 

LAST WARNING. YOU DON’T OBEY ME. NOW, YOU’RE NOT PART OF US AGAIN

 

I crumpled it and throw it to bin, i don’t care about them again since the day she ask me to leave him. who’s her dictate me what should I do? She even not my friend, if you know what I mean.

 

I leave and walk through full corridors to my favorite place. To my surprised, I see jiyong already sit there with closed eyes, some girl giggling over his cute face from far. They don’t dare to go near him because he’s scary when he’s mad.

 

I walk to him under his fangirls eyes; some give me dirty looks and scowl at me. I just ignore them since they not worth my attention. I arrive beside him and kick his legs with mine to wake him up. he stir in his sleep and wake up. he looks up and smile when see me. he pat place beside him and I sit obedient.

 

“you here?” he ask while ruffle his messy hair. I eyeing his messy hair, it look fluffy, I want to touch it. aish! What do you think! crazy.

 

“hum. Why are you here and … “ I eyeing his face with scrunch. His face looks tired and he has eye bag under his eyes. he looks haggard.

 

“what? you look not good as well.” he said. I scowl. “I know. don’t rub it in my face that I’m not pretty.” I folded my arms in front of me still scowl.

 

“you still pretty.” He said. I turn to him and see him stared intently at me and smile so sweetly. I feel heat rushed over my face so I bow my head quickly. “t-thanks. I guess.”

 

He just chuckled at me and nod. “so, what are you doing here?” he ask again.

 

“I’m not in the mood. your fangirl decide to cuts our friendship just because I still friendly to you. should I stay away from you?” I ask more to myself.

 

“no!” I turn to him with frown.

 

“no what?”

 

“you don’t need her, you can be my friends.” he said with serious looks. I giggles and pat his head lightly.

 

“omo, you scared I will leave you? hahaha I just joking, don’t be serious. She isn’t my friend from the first time.” I told him. he nod and sigh in relieve. I wonder why he acting like that.

 

“oh! And about sister. I already told my dad about it and he said he need to supervise her before make decision. Its crazy isn’t it? why he need to observe her.” I pout, don’t like the idea that my dad go into his overprotective dad again. I just want sister!

 

“maybe he want the best for you? or he think this girl maybe will harm you, you know like chaerin do.” He said. I smirks at him, if he know what can I do to chaerin he wont says it. but since I play a good girl role, he don’t need to know. some people thinks I am a good girl, with open minded, and never mad, I always let bad word slip over me and never think about it. they think I’m too good, but the truth is, they never pass my standard to receive my attention, so, why bother to listen to them?

 

“stop scowling and frowning, you may get wrinkles.” He said as his hands straightened my forehead. I looks up immediately when I feel his hands on my forehead, but it’s a wrong move! Now I came face to face with him, I can feel his breath and how he looks through me. I can’t move my body, my body get paralyze. And his warmth breath not helping me at all, his scent, jiyong scent is so manly but with a tint of fresh mint, I don’t think I will like his scent this much.

 

 

___

Jiyong pov

She looks up immediately and I don’t have time to pull my head back, and now we came face to face to each other. I can smell her scent, a tint of fresh strawberry, its addictive, and her eyes, I got hypnotize in it, it’s the most beautiful eyes I ever seen, she’s warm and I want to drown in hers.

 

My hands move itself and down to her cheek and to her nape. I looks at her eyes again to see some dislike or anything, but no, she still looks innocent and waiting me to do something. I pull her head to me and I kiss her forehead. I don’t stop, I kiss her eyes who always beautifully looks at me, her cheeks who already have a tint of red, and last her nose.

I distance myself to see at her again just to see her looking at my lips. She looks up again and smile warmly at her. without waiting, I give her kiss in lips. Its just a peck, but I don’t know her lips will make me addicted. Her lips are sweet and I want to taste it again. so I am, I dive in again and kiss her more passionately, slowly and sweet.

 

She’s so intoxicating and I cant get enough at her. we break our kiss and I place her head on my chest. I bent down to her ear and said what I want to say from the first time I met her.

 

“you are beautiful, freaking beautiful.”  I kiss side of her head and she nuzzles more to me. I chuckled but let her be, even I want to see her embarrassed face, I restrained myself. I can see it in other time.

 

 

____

Dara pov

Gaaaaaaahhh, why he kiss me??? why I kiss him back??? and why he suddenly said I’m beautiful, he’s sound so y when he said that and I don’t have any urge to looks up to him and just hide my face in his chest.

I’m so embarrassed!

I bet my face is as red as tomato now! but I grateful he don’t forced me to look at me. Instead, he drapes his arm around me and lay his head on top of me while humming softly. My embarrassed moment earlier forgotten as I drawn in his soft voice. I feel my eyes start to drop and in instant I felt asleep with his soft voice surrounded me.

 

____

Jiyong pov

I feel her body slightly push me. I look down and see her already sleeping peacefully. I move her body and make her lay beside me and her head on my laps. I cover her eyes from sun rays and happily watching her sleep. I don’t know why, I always act differently when I’m with her. like I’m a good man, I’m live freely and have no problem. I can forget how hard my live, and how much problem I faced, as long as I see her I think I can face any problem.

 

Am I like her? who wont like her? she’s beautiful, kind, and warm person, every single man will love to talk to her and see her smile. But am I feel something more for her? I enjoy her companion, I enjoy our time together, and I always not realize time when I’m with her. I always feel my heart beats fast when I see her, or hear someone say her name, I want to make her smile, because when she’s smile, its my reason to smile too.

 

I never smile to anybody except my parents. I never show myself to anybody except them. people always see I’m a mysterious and cold type.  And with my status, people start to distance themselves from me, or just be friend with me because my money.

 

I just can see honest people when I’m in YG, and when I’m with her. in YG, they never see me as rich man, they see me as cold and ruthless man who struggling to reach my position now, they respect me not because my money, but because what I already done. they never judge me over my  money, they see me because of me, because I’m jiyong.

 

And when I’m with her, I can feel my old self when my parents still alive, I can see the boy who struggling after his parents die, a man who named kwon jiyong. not ruthless and cold gangster named G-Dragon,  but sweet and caring kwon jiyong.

 

Am I in love with her?

 


oweee

till next week ... maybe hehehehe

comment and subscribe ^^

*byong*