10

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

 

 

Since that day, chaerin never bother me again, but she always give me her glare everytime we passed each other. I just ignore her.

since that day, minzy always stay beside me, I ask her why and she just say she worried about me, how sweet my sister isn’t it? 

since that day, I keep thinking about him, I love him? is it? I don’t know!

but if I remember what my dad and blo oppa says to me I don’t have choice but to believe it, yes, I’m in love with him. but I’m scared, I’m scared he will mad and leave me once I tell him about me, being a gangster, my family and all.

He’s nice and kind guy, while I am, well, I live in dirty environment, I live as a gangster daughter. will he accept me? he have good family, while im not. I’m scared that he will leave me once I told him about myself.

 

“unnie.” Minzy calls me. I look up and stared at her “why?” she point behind me with her finger and I turn around. Jiyong stood there with smile in his face. I forced my smile. He frown when see me.

 

“Something wrong?” he ask. Since that day, he has grown to be more caring to me, more attentive with my needs, and more romantic.  And I don’t like it when he always know me, what I really feel, he always know what I feel, like now.

 

“aniyo, I’m fine.” I give him my best smile. He sigh not believing what I said as he held my hands. “lets go? Minzy I kidnap your sister for a while, neh?” minzy nod her head with happiness.

 

“have fun oppa, unnie” she said as I frown, since when they are this close? I need to ask her latter.

We sat on our favorite place. He open his bag and give me something.

 

“here, eat, I make it for you.” he said smiling. I open the container and smile.

 

“thanks. I never knew you can cook?” he give me fork and I start to dig in.

 

“how is it?” he looking at me with anticipation. I nod my head “its good. Thank you.”

He smile and let me eat. Once a while I will feed him with his food, its boring just to eat alone you know. I’m happy to spend my time with him, but I feel scared too that he will leave me. I sigh as I see him smile as I feed him again.

 

“you know, chaerin ask me to come to her party in jeju.” He said. I close the container again and he takes it. he give me his bottle and I drink it, I give it to him again and he drink it.

 

“and what you said?”

 

“I’m not coming of course.” He said

 

“eh, why? Jeju is nice place.” I said as we stared at sky.

 

“I know, but I ask her if she invite you, and she said she never want you to be there, and I don’t want to be there if you not there.”

 

“aigoo, you can just go without me. I won’t be kill joy.” I said. he reach for my hands and start playing with it. we aren’t couple, but sure we act like one. I still hold myself because my issue, but I know I need to tell him sooner.

 

“no, it won’t be fun if you’re not there” he said with determination.

 

“if you say so.” I said as I pinch his hands. He pouts at me as I laugh. Can this moment stay longer? Because I don’t know what will happen when I told him about me.

 

 

In the end, chaerin ask me to join them, at first I want to refuse it. but after she glaring at me and give me her don’t-you-dare-disobey-me looks. I agree; she seems happy, maybe because jiyong will be there too. I calls minzy and ask where she is, she said she already in car with blo oppa.

 

I walk to parking lots and about to enter when I see jiyong talk with girl, she’s tall and pretty, she have nice figure. I see him smile sweetly at her as her smile back, they seems happy. I feel my heart start to break. I wipe the tears that run down my face and open the door.

 

“unnie, you okay?” minzy ask. I just nod and close my eyes act like I’m sleeping. In fact, I just don’t want them to asking me because I surely will burst in tears.

 


short chapt hehehe

i already finish the plot just need to polish here in there.

since i still on my holiday and i have nothing to do i might focus my mind on my story 

 

well you heard about that nugu from nugu grup. it pissed me off tsk

and how k news really like to make bad news about bom. i really dont understand with them, move on already its dont like she's guilty or what -__-

i hope bom will shine brightly again and eat haters words! 

stay strong blackjack stay strong bom <3

and i dont have time for hates so i will move on and just love 2ne1 <3