12

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

I ignore him for a days, maybe week, I don’t know, I feel hurt after see him with that girl. I never see him smile like that except for me. am I jealous? Hell! I’m beyond jealous! Minzy too, she acting weird, always giggling over something and when I tell her about what I see that with jiyong and that girl, she just say that girl is nobody, and I no need to worried, but her expression make me suspicious.

 

And by the way, where is my annoying sister? I’ve been waiting for her for you know 30 minutes and yet she isn’t here.  I tap my driver shoulder. “is minzy call you if she will late?”

 

“no, princess” I frown. Where is she going??? I check my phone again but she not answering my phone. I ask my driver to wait as I will find her, once I found her I will punish her.

 

I slam my car door close and walk to my school building again. I was peeking through room I passed by but no minzy, I’m about to turn left when I see jiyong, he calling me but I abruptly run away and hide in comfort room near me. he wont enter here right?

 

I sigh in relieve as I close the door. then I hear my phone ringing, its jiyong. I end his call and puff my cheek. I’m annoyed!

 

Then I hear the door open and someone lock the door. I turn around just to see jiyong, he panting from running. His hair in mess and he looks worried and scared. I just glare at him and turn my back to him.

 

Huh, I wont listening to his ranting. I wont hear it. I wont …

 

He back hugging me, I can feel his breath on my neck as he buried his head on it. I tried to wriggle free, but he pulls me more to him.

 

“y-ya!” I tap his hands in my waist.

 

“let me go!”

 

“no. why you avoiding me?” he whisper in my ear. I’m shuddering in instant.

 

“i-im not!”

 

“no, you are. Tell me, why you mad? am I did something wrong? Why you avoiding me? tell me” his hold tightened around me. I can feel his heart beats really fast, is he scared? But if he scared why he’s with that woman?

 

“nothing. just let me go.” He loosened his hold on me and turns me around.

 

“tell me, please? I can bear it anymore.” He said with pleading. Why he pleading? If he scared why he’s with that woman.

 

“no need, nothing to be explain. Just let me go.” I said. he close his eyes and inhale deeply, when he open his eyes again he staring sharply at me.

 

“I will never let you go. Never.” Then what I know is he kissing me roughly. I trying to push him but his hands firmly hold me near.

 

After few minutes struggling, I feel my body betrayed me and start to respond his kiss. his kiss change to slow and sweet, I close my eyes and savoring this feels.

 

We part and he lean his forehead on mine.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“why you sorry? If you sorry you wont go with that girl.” I said as I close my eyes, I cant stared at him.

 

“girl? who? Look at me dara.” he said. I shook my head.

 

“girl you meet that day. I see you smile at her and you go with her. You always cold and distance with every girls in this school, I never see you smile like that except for me, but … but you .. Smile... her…” I bow my head and start to cry. It’s hurt to see the one you love with someone else, but its hurt more because I know he isn’t mine and I cant do anything to prevent him to leave. aish! i'm so stupid for crying! but i cant help it!

 

 

 

 

Jiyong pov

I stunned in front of dara, she bow her head and crying loudly. I feel relieve that she told me, I feel happy that I know she jealous with bom nuna, but I feel bad for making her cry, I never want her to cry in front of me. I pried her hand from her face as I titled her face upwards.

 

“dara, I’m sorry. I can explain. Please don’t cry.” I said. but she seems not hearing me because she crying even more. I pull her to me and hug her tight. She wriggled her body, but I held her firm doesn’t want to let her go.

 

“I’m sorry, she’s my friend girlfriend, she just my friend. sorry I make you sad and worried. trust me she just my friend. dara, please stop crying.”

 

She looks up with her teary eyes “is it?”

 

I nod and smile “hmm, she’s. stop crying. you make me feel bad to make you cry.”

 

she hug me again and crying again “you bad! You make me hurt! you make me think that she’s your .. your… girlfriend.” I kiss her hair.

 

“no. I’m sorry I make you sad. Forgive me, neh?” she nod her head as she still crying. I sigh in relieve, but worried at the same time. how can I tell her about me, will she scared and run away when I told her about me? I cant turn back now because this girl already own my heart. I will die if she leaves me.

 

 

 

 

Dara pov.

I wipe my tears with his clothes as he chuckled. Then he makes me looks up at him and stared intently at me. he hesitant to tell me something as his eyes shifted everywhere.

 

“dara .. I …” I silent and waiting for his next word.

 

“yes?”

 

“aaaaah.. nothing. are you fine now? or should I tell minzy?” I raised my brow at him, what with sudden change?

 

“no, I’m fine.” I step back and straightened my clothes as jiyong keep looking at me.

 

“lets go. Or you want to say something?” I ask. he shook his head and hold my hands as he pull me outside. I stared at his back as wondering what exactly he want to says. Why he holding back? is it something about that girl? I shook my head to erase negative thought.  If he want to tell me he will, If he wont tell me then its not my problem.

 

Right?

 

Its not my problem right?

 

But why I still curious!

 

Aish!

 

That jerk!

 

I was busy thinking about him and forget about minzy.

 

 

 


its happen!

im so lazy to write -_____-

i'm sorry if next update will be long ><