24

my gangster girlfriend, my gangster boyfriend

Jiyong drove me home. I know it just minzy and few guard inside because most of them already gone to that place already. we keep silence as I busy fiddling with my hands.

 

“I … thank you.” I said finally. I open the door and walked out as he follows me until my gate. Before I can utter a word he holds my hands and bows his head. I know he think about something in our way here that’s why I don’t say anything. I just keep silence and wait for his words.

 

“d-dara, I’m not that kind of guy you know. I’m not a good guy, people scared at me, if you know me, the real me you’ll scared too. But I love you, I cant turn back now and forget you, I love you too much and I can die if you leave. But I cant hold it anymore, I’m not good guy like you thought, I’m a gangster, but I love you. I love you so much till it hurts” he bent down and kiss me as his hand moved to my nape and held my head to deepens our kiss, its sweet, sweetest than before. I can feel his love, and his worried, I can feel it.

 

We parted as he looks lovingly at me, he smile sadly and leave the dumbfounded me alone. I cant proceed what he said. he’s not good guy like I thought? He scared that I will leave her? he love me? and he’s gangster? But if he’s gangster, he just like me.

 

After all of his word sink in my mind. I turn to his car, but its already gone, I run and trying to find his car but I cant find it. I stop running and fumble with my phone and trying to call him but I cant call his number too. I cant find him. how can I find him? I need to tell him that it doesn’t matter to me because I’m gangster too and I love him!

.

.

.

Days passed, I attend school in hope I will see him even after blo oppa forbid me to come here again, but being the stubborn, I run away from him, but jiyong never attends school again, I try to call him, ask my gang member to find him, but I cant find him. I try to find more about him but nada, none, zero, I don’t know from what clan he’s. I refused myself to ask blo oppa because he just will tease me, or worst he will forbid me to meet him.

 

Since that day, I have no proper sleep; I have no appetite to eat. Minzy will always forced me to eat and always there beside me to make sure I’m fine. One day, she ask me what happen and why jiyong is missing, she looks at me with worried look and I cant help to crying. not minding that we’re in my house, with gang members there, I crying in her arms under my overprotective member around me. they asking minzy what happen to me and who dare to make me cry. But she just said that its lover quarrel and they no need to worry.

 

“unnie, you need to eat.” I shook my head

 

“latter dongsaeng. I want to rest, close the door please.” I said as I lay my head on pillow. As minzy disappear, the tears that I hold burst. I cant reach him, its been two weeks, I don’t know what should I do now. I want to meet him and explain, told him about me, told him that I love him. but he never appear, he disappear from my live. I missed him badly until it feels hurts.

 

 

____

Minzy pov

I stared at her door with worried. unnie have lacking of sleep and she don’t have appetite to eat. If I’m not forced her, she wont eat for sure. I feel worried for her, so do the other member. She usually happy but cold in same time, but now, her eyes feel empty and she live like zombie. I see sunghyun oppa and calls him.

 

“oppa!” its been a long time since I saw him. he’s away for his mission and just coming back yesterday.

 

He looks up at me and smiles a little. his face looks tired with slightly anger.

 

“whats wrong oppa?” I ask slowly

 

He shook his head  “nothing.”

 

“err, oppa do you know where jiyong oppa?” he looks up at me and nod.

 

“where is he?”

 

“in his apartment.”

 

“what is he doing?”

 

“nothing. just drink till he dead.” He said looks pissed.

 

“eh, why??”

 

“I don’t know! he keeps calling dara name. But every time I ask him what happen he will push me and never want to talk about it. he’s in mess!”

 

“oppa, I know what happen.” Then I told him about what happen between unnie and jiyong oppa. His face lightens up at first, but then frowns after I told him what jiyong oppa did.

 

“why he’s a moron? He not only hurt himself but he hurt her too!”

 

“then what should we do?” I ask him, he took his phone and dials someone.

 

“let ask bom, maybe she know how to handle him. he’s scared of her you know.” he said as he waiting for bom unnie to answer his call

 

“bommie, can you come in? we have situation. About jiyong and dara of course. Okay, bye baby.”

 

“let just wait for her.” he said after he hung up. I just nod and pray that unnie know what should we do.